Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Letter from our Liege [IceWings] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Letter from our Liege [IceWings] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Letter from our Liege [IceWings]

3 posters

Go down

A Letter from our Liege [IceWings] Empty A Letter from our Liege [IceWings]

Post by Apolis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:42 am

Apolis chuckled as he lurked about the library, in the isle where more important documents would be stored. He was there for a specific reason, and that reason being to brainstorm. He wanted to multitask and get much done while juggling other projects. He unwrapped a scroll and flattened it out to a point where he could read.

"Honestly, the only things useful in these documents are Sindragosa's knowledge and not many can acquire those set of skills and abilities. But, tis' a good read." He grumbled and continued to replace scrolls that would be in his grasp. "What to pursue, what to pursue..." He whispered to himself impatiently. It was a rather dull morning for him, as the training program was going very slowly. But, as that were to progress, what could he work on? If not something soon, he'd have to resort to King Tion Xithyl for his own benefit. Would he work of magic? Maybe enhancing the IceWing defense? These would all fall into the two year training program, but what could be done individually?

Then it hit him. - Forts. Possible towards of ultimate defense placed about the area. But where? Apolis began to draft the ideas down, alone, in these icy shelves of scrolls. Armor? But they were short on vulcans. There were many things that would cancel these productive activities out, so Apolis set goals to eliminate said obstacles. But, he'd have to conference with the other council members.

But, aha! - It hit him once more, a feast. He decided to pause his political drafting and began sorting out plans for a feast at a desk in the library.
Apolis
Apolis

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

A Letter from our Liege [IceWings] Empty Re: A Letter from our Liege [IceWings]

Post by Akull Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:42 am

Akull had three scrolls out at once and was reading all three of them. He was absorbing the information that hew as reading. He had been there for about a hour before he heard something special. He looked up ffrom his reading. His king was there. He crawled over to his king in a reverent manner and bowed his head. "Hello my king."

Akull

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolis Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:33 am

Apolis began making rather flustered expressions as he continued out with his drafting. He had a small list of projects that he could choose to work on since most of them would consume lots of time and energy, and couldn't be multitasked if he was aiming for progression. He tapped his ink-stained talon on the rough scroll, only leaving small marks from where he tapped.

But his impatient tapping ceased upon the greetings of his subordinate, who seemed to be here as well. Apolis raised his head to face Akull, who was also in his training program. "What a pleasant coincidence, Akull. What brings you here? Apolis cracked a smile with a light chuckle. Gemna, Sindragosa, and he were the only ones who came here often.
Apolis
Apolis

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 am

Akull tried for a smile, but only came up with a look that made him looked constipated. He gave this up and pointed to his scrolls. "Well, my king, Im studying everything about our tribe's history. And then I noticed you. You seem quite flustered. Is there anything I could help you with?" He looked at his king in a solemn but excited manner.
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolis Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 am

Apolis chuckled and shook his head at the perseverance of Akull, and continued his tapping again before peering back to his eyes again. "Our history, huh? Well, one can never be too wise." He laughed heartily before perking his ears at the sudden inquiry. He was rather curious of what he was doing? "Oh, nothing much, in particular. Just drafting ideas for our success. Such as forts, more programs, maybe some equipment. None of it's official yet, however."
Apolis
Apolis

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akull Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:57 am

Akull nodded his head and blinked one eye at a time. He bowed his head once again and said, "If you need anything at all from me, I will be over here. Now if you'll excuse me." Akull crawled/waddled back over to his scrolls.

Akull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down