Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

+14
Hyruu
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Nihlus
Cradore
Lao
Arkhor
Atarijor XVI
Xyrik Dax
Zora
Asher
Blizzard
Harmony
Chloe
Crystal
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) Empty The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

Post by Crystal Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:34 pm

(This is the topic Crystal becomes leader, since Cele confirmed it earlier this week)

In the middle of a forest, a Dragoness sat at the head of a table, long enough for every IceWing, and more, to sit at. The table was neatly crafted, made of wood, and there were chairs that seemed to be made of stone with soft pillows on the seating. There where many bowls on the table, full of fruits, gemstones, and many meats. Crystal hoped everyone would come, and she looked at one of the trees nearby, looking at one of the flyers she had put there before. It said: "Please, everyone come meet me in the forest! I have an announcement that i think we all need to hear. So, come! You'll know the place when you see it." Crystal slowly began to hyperventilate, and dug in her satchel. She pulled out an orange potion, and drank it, her hyperventilating coming to an end. "Whew.." She sighed. "I hope they come.. If not, this is days of preparation wasted."
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) Empty Re: The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

Post by Chloe Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Chloe had only been back in pyriia for a few hours and now she was flying to meet one of the icewings who had a special announcement to make!

The purple dragoness glided over the forest untill she found the spot. A wooden table with stone chairs and there was a icy blue icewing sitting at the head of it she must be the icewing im meeting today.... Chloe slowly but surely flew down to the ground with small thud. She turned around to see the icewing before her "Hello there, I'm Chloe one of the icewings. Nice to meet you"
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) Empty Re: The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

Post by Harmony Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Crystal looked up when she heard someones thought. She watched Chloe land, and smiled. "Hello Chloe. Yes, i am the dragoness who you were supposed to meet, if you were wondering. Sit where ever you'd like, and if you wanna grab some of the food, go ahead. But please, note others are coming and i dont want them to be hungry."
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzard Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:00 pm

After the many years of being in self isolation, due to the many disasters in his life along with the tribe. After hearing about a meeting taking place he decided to make an appearance as he wanted if any of his kids where there incase. Landing close by with a slight thud against the ground, sighing slightly he recognised Crystal and surprised that she seemed to be leading the group. Speaking up he smiled slightly "Hey.. you remember me right? I'm Blizzard sorry I've been gone for so long.." frowning he still felt bad for all that had happened.
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Crystal giggled. "I do remember you Blizzard. And its ok, i dont mind. Im just glad you showed up, heh."
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Asher's head popped from above Blizzard's one as the hatchling curiously observed the dragoness in front of them. The hatchling was more than excited to finally get out of the cave. His father was always out, and his mother... he hadn't seen her for quite a long time now.
The hatchling let out an audible meep, smiling at Crystal.

Asher
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Zora had found one of the flyers in the woods where she had been gathering herbs.  Since she wasn't in a rush, the young dragoness took to the skies and looked down at the forest below.  Soon enough, Zora spotted a large table laden with food.  She spiraled down towards it, seeing quite a few other dragons were already there.  She landed softly on the ground, tucking in her wings quickly so she wouldn't accidentally bump anyone.  Zora walked towards the table and settled down into one of the chairs, next to the little hatchling.  "Hello." She said rather quietly, adjusting the bracelet on her left wrist.
Zora
Zora
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyrik Dax Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Darkness was all Sorkori could see. For a while, at least. She had almost forgotten about the Gathering called to all the IceWings. She was just about to drift off to a pleasant nap when she remembered...

Hold up, isn't there an assembly today..? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sorkori leapt out of the snow she was nestled deep within, flaring her pale yellow-tinted feathered wings open. Shaking the freezing powder off her pelt, the IceWing jumped to the skies, and allowed the breeze to overcome her wings. She drifted in the wind, circling in the blue sky. She recalled Crystal saying something about meeting in the woods. So, Sorkori decided to head there.

After a while of soaring, Sorkori landed in the forest. She had arrived to this feast-looking place. Not a lot of dragons were there at first, but she had a feeling in her gut that more would come. Now that she was here, she decided to go around and meet people.

"Holla, folks!" she called out cheerfully. "What's shakin'?"
Xyrik Dax
Xyrik Dax
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Crystal smiled at the new comers. "Im glad people are coming so quickly, heh.." She said to herself. "While we wait for the others, you can do whatever you please, as long as theres no fighting."
When everyone was distracted, Crystal began to carve a statue. The statue was soon a dragon standing on its hind legs, Each detail of the statue was perfect.
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Atarijor was in his den, tidying up after taking care of a patient. He noticed a flyer they'd left, it was on the floor. Picking it up, he attempted to read the words... The Healer could barely read and his speech was only half as decent as a Hatchling learning to talk. He knew a few words, they were small and easy to pronounce. Atarijor stared at the parchment and growled in frustration after several minutes of trying to decipher the writing. He finally had to ask someone to read it to him. And it took him a minute to understand what was being said. But not quite as long as it usually did; he smiled a little at that. The Healer left then and made his way to the forest. Gliding over the treetops, he looked down in search of the place mentioned in the flyer. He finally found it and saw that some were gathered already. It only made him feel wary.. He still wasn't comfortable around others who hadn't lived the life he had since birth. Taking a deep breath, he landed as far as he could from the group. A long walk would give him time to assess everyone and try to calm himself. Out of habit, he moved in a very submissive manner, his head and gaze low and muscled tensed. But by the time he made it to the other end of the table, Atarijor had at least gained the confidence to speak. "..H--Hello, eve-ry one. I am.. A-- uh..." he paused and lowered his head more. Saying his own name was always difficult and being nervous as he was didn't help. "...A-ta-ri-jo-r. I am Atar-ri-jor. I'm... Atarijor." The Healer let out a heavy sigh, as if he'd been holding his breath. He raised his head and looked around at the others. "I'm a Healer. Uh, may I sit?" he asked with a glance to the table.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"Of corse Atarjor. Do whatever you please." Crystal giggled to herself.
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:25 am

Smiling slightly he sighed in relief noticing Ash moving further up his head he chuckled from his meep. Looking around at the meeting he failed to see anyone else he knew, this did sadden him slightly as the tribe had lost quite a large number of dragons Including his previous mate. Replying to Crystal, "Well thats good.. I wonder if anymore will turn up I recognize" smiling slightly he looked up towards Ash, shaking his head slightly playfully.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am

The Healer nodded and moved closer to the table, sitting down. He continued to look around at everyone, his tail flicking nervously. Without thinking, he reached out for a piece of meat in front of him and ate it. It wouldn't occur to him for about five minutes that maybe he should have waited for someone else to eat something. Until that time, he tried as subtly as possible--not wanting to be rude and stare--to watch the Vulcan with his Hatchling. Atarijor tilted his head slightly and wondered what the two were doing. The concept of playing--like many things--were quite foreign to him.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Crystal looked over at Atarjor. "You can eat, dont worry. Just dont eat everything, ok?" She said, smiling.
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Zora looked over at the Healer, who was acting as nervous as she felt. The young IceWing looked around at the other dragons, all were unfamiliar to her. The dragoness gingerly took a small cluster of berries from a bowl on the table and began eating them, not really sure what this whole meeting was about.
Zora
Zora
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:48 am

Chloe seemed drool at the thought of food. More dragons began to appear, one by one. They were all new to her and she had never seen them before, making her feel like she was a small teenager again.

Chloe took a steak out of one of the bowls and sat down on the chair she was near to begin eating. She huffed "Oh yeah..you might nt know me because i dissapered a few years ago...it was a quest of sorts...i used to be the lietenant. but i assume that has been given to someone else now... i wouldn't mind becoming a guardian again.." Chloe spoke to Crystal and in a way all the other dragons that had gathered.
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:32 pm

(So i dont know if all the active IWs are here, but if they're not, im poofing them here)

After everyone arrived, Crystal smiled. She gently set her chair on its side, and stood on it. She looked at everyone, an gave a sigh. She opened her satchel and pulled a rope-like string out of her satchel, an tied to the strings where glass bottles of potions. Crystal shook the string, making all of the bottles 'clink' and 'clang', grabbing everyone's attention. "I dont believe everyone knows why i have gathered you here, and dont fear, i will explain. Chloe, Blizzard, you two have excuses since you've been gone for a long time. If you havent noticed... We dont have a leader. And I, Crystal, am volunteering for that spot. I realize that you may think im 'Too Young' for leader, or something like that, but face the facts that are right in front of all of our faces! With out a leader, we will be lead by Chaos! As a leader, i shall not lead you to devastation like the EarthWings, Nor will i force you to become a Military Slave like the NightWings! I will treat all of you with respect! I will make sure that all of you get what you need, and make sure you get what you deserve! I doubt any of you actually realize the responsibilities of a leader, and if you dare wish to challenge me, you have no idea what your getting yourself into. So, whos with me?!" Crystal smile was wide, but fires blared in her eyes showing total determination.
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 pm

It had been forever...

Lao couldn't recall the last time he'd had a decent conversation, nonetheless go to a gathering. Walking away from the entrance of his den and reading the piece of he grumbled slightly. He flew toward the location it said to be at, only to find he'd been late.

'Late... Uhg... Always something wrong with me nowadays...'

He took a seat toward the back, listening to the dragon upfront. 'She wants to be our leader?' Lao said in his mind with slight confusion. 'You can't just propose and hope... You earn...'

"You have a very convincing speech... But what have you done to earn it? You say you will do all these things but without earning it why should I trust you. For all I know you could kill us all or be a tyrant. Words are just words and without the proof that you aren't just saying things-" He cut himself off there. He was venting.

He always had trust issues due to the incident... He could recall it in his mind. 'Castle Collapse... Hundreds dead... Plague... No hope... No survival...'
Lao
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Atarijor nodded slightly when Crystal said he could keep eating, but he didn't eat any more. Eventullay, she called for attention and Atarijor listened, but perhaps not in the same way as everyone else. For the moment, he didn't care what was being said: he was just trying to understand all the words. Some of them, like 'EarthWing', NightWing', and 'military' were new to him. Others were simply bigand hard to pronounce, like 'devastation' and 'challenge'. Silently, he repeated each word as best he could and was able to--after a minute or so--jnderstand what Crystal said. But now he wasn't sure how to respond or if he even should. After all, this world was still so new to him. He may be a Healer, but he was effectively a Hatchling and everyone else was his parent, helping him learn. So he remained silent. And when another dragon spoke up--yet someone else he didn't know--Atarijor listened.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:47 pm

"I have come close to going insane, but i remembered the ones i love. This tribe is my only family. Im hoping when i become leader, i can do a better job protecting you. If you think Im an awful leader, fine, you can kick me out. But only if you know someone who can do better. Lao, i have witnessed 3 deaths, 2 of which were icewings, and 2 of which were my parents. If it wasnt for me knowing that i love the people who stand here before me, i would have went on a mass murdering spree. But love kept me from doing that. Now tell me Lao, what exactly would you do to earn a leader spot? Are you challenging me?" The fire in Crystals eyes roared, her determination showing even more. She looked over at Atar, and held behind a smile.
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Blizzard on looked at the group, sighing slightly as the two where fighting. All he could think about was getting back to his work, along with trying to find his other kids. Getting annoyed he decided to speak out "Look... we need to think about getting organized, it doesn't matter who is leader. With all whats happened... everything that was lost.." sighing he waited for their response. Looking up towards Ash smiling.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:34 pm

'Challenging her?' "If you think i'm challenging you you would be dead wrong, being a leader is a burden on the mind. But can you tell me where you were during the Icewing collapse? Also what will you do about these few problems i'm going to list off for you. One, We don't have a castle. Two, We are low on resources and food, Three, Our manpower is so weak that we cannot stand to fight another war, be it against plague or dragons." Lao replied to her comment. A true leader would not make a remark like that (Unless they were Trump). "And another thing... If this plague comes back... Or if we get into a skirmish, How will you fare. Seeing 2 Icewings die might be horrific, but I can assure you seeing all of us lying dead with the snow colored red beneath us, will be much, much worse."
Lao
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm

((Crys... 2 plus 2 is 4 not 3....))
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Nihlus, squeezed through the crowd of dragons, his bulk and large size making it difficult to navigate his way toward the front without knocking over a fellow Icewing. He heard a gasp as he stepped on what he assumed to be a tail. He freed the tail from under his talons and shuffled to the side to avoid it. "Pardon me." He tried to tuck his wings as close to his side as possible in hope it would make him more maneuverable, but to no avail. He huffed, frustrated and gave up trying to be polite.

Nihlus shoved and pushed until at last he had reached the front where he could hear the conversation better and possibly even share his view on the situation. He frowned at the mention of the plague and war. How pleasant. I sure hope they realize there are hatchlings here.. He briefly gazed at Asher and snorted. He cleared his throat and looked Crystal in the eyes, unblinking. "Do you really think your supposed past justifies your claims of you being a plausible leader?"
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Atarijor looked back and forth between those who spoke. Again, there was at least one word he didn't know yet, but from what he could understand, something bad had happened. The Healer almost absentmindedly grabbed another piece of meat and ate it. If this weren't a meeting, this conversation one he ought to pay attention to, Atar would have eaten a whole bowl of meat by now. Oh, right...the conversation. He turned his attention to it again. When the Guardian finished speaking, Atar opened his maw slightly, intending to chime in. But it occurred to him that he didn't have enough knowledge to comment on the situation. And so he closed his maw and remained silent, continuing to listen and learn as another dragon came to the front and spoke.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next