Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa]

2 posters

Go down

Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa] Empty Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa]

Post by Apolis Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Upon the IceWing frontier would lie a group of economists. Apolis had requested Sindragosa, a fellow councilman, would aid him in this project. He smirked confidently as he soon became present in the audience of his workers. Apolis smiled upon the barren landscape of which he had viewed, soon would lie upon a majestic and powerful barrier they would not be preyed on by greater forces. He had high hopes for such a disaster, his workers couldn't seem to wrap their puny, weak minds around his ambitions or how he'd execute them to his pleasure.

He had awaited the arrival of Sindragosa, patiently, pondering about in his own world of perfect justice. "What a fine day this shall be. I can hardly wait for what pleasant things lie in my way for success and power. How blessed I am by some divinity to be subjected to and with such a soul of intellect.." He smiled in such delight.

(Short post, but it'll do.)
Apolis
Apolis

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa] Empty Re: Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa]

Post by Sindragosa Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Sindra, the councilwoman of the Science Dept. stifled a chuckle, standing behind a wall away from the looks of others, listening in on the king's words. She had early seen that he was someone who believed in his own view as the perfect world, one united under his concepts and under his rule. Of course, she was pretty sure that he would just fall like others did before, that however did not stop her from assist him in his schemes and plots. As for why she did that...boredom? Yeah, that was it, she did this because she was bored. She would do this to see how far he would go with it and in the end, when it would be over, she would leave him and turn to the next one.

But this was not the topic right now, he had requested a meeting with the demi-goddess and this was what she came here for. Stepping up from behind the wall, dressed behind the cloak she always wore in order to not scare the mortals, she walked up to the Icewing King. Oh, how amusing it always is to listen in to your words. Surely, I can imagine it before me, you atop your castle, standing on the balcony letting your gaze drift over your kingdom. But this is not why we are here, is it? No, it can't be... Leaning in close to the king's ear, her hollow and echoing voice lowered to but a whisper. ...can it?
Sindragosa
Sindragosa
IceWing Citizen
IceWing Citizen

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa] Empty Re: Projects Commence [Private/IceWings/Sindragosa]

Post by Apolis Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:29 am

Apolis perked his ears as the sound of footsteps penetrated his attention. He smiled, for he knew it was no one but Sindragosa. He jerked his head to the source of the sound, and his assumptions were proven accurate. He brushed his mane out of his line of vision, and grinned innocently. "You're a smart dragonness, Sindragosa. But that will be left unanswered. You are here to take lead of the project to construct a barrier of great power, enough to sufficiently defend this territory. You are the Councilwoman of the Science Dpt., I would expect no less from you."

He pointed to the barren grounds that would lie before them, and a group of dragons nervously looking at the two, a few of them itching to get to work. "I can leave this project to you, yes? Under my supervision. Though I doubt you'll need it." He inquired.
Apolis
Apolis

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindragosa Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:17 am

She chuckled, her distorted hollow voice gone and replaced by the voice she had in her life, an innocent and clear one, one that could be imagined as the first snow of winter falling. She rested her claws on his shoulders, her head on his right side. She looked at the barren land in front of her and chuckled again.

Don't you worry, my sweet little Apolis, with the scrolls I have went through in your library, I can definitely make this barrier up and going. A bit of the rune magic I found in the library, some of my own magic and it will be near indestructible. And just as you said, I don't need your supervision, I mean, you can of course stay and watch my flank while I will be working on this...of course, you could also just walk alongside me and keep up our little conversation.

With that little flirt out of the way, she pulled out a scroll from beneath the cloak and started turning the snow into ice before inscribing some runes onto the ice, some described on the scroll, others made by her own knowledge. She couldn't see if he was still watching or if he was coming along, she was too busy not messing up the first set of runes and seals as they were the most important.
Sindragosa
Sindragosa
IceWing Citizen
IceWing Citizen

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down