Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SkyWing Downtime. (Open)

+5
Atarijor XVI
Kelarth
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
BlueClaw
Haneul
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) - Page 2 Empty SkyWing Downtime. (Open)

Post by Haneul Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Haneul was completely bored. Not that he would complain, but nothing bad ever happened. His tribe was never threatened by others, and so he had nothing to do. As a Guardian, he had noiught to do but patrol all day. But the SkyWings' neighbors, the LightWings kept to themselves, so there was really no need for patrolling. In fact, his own tribe kept to themselves, so Han had no one to talk to. For most of the day, he wandered the surface of the territory, he hunted. Now he landed in a little clearing with a pond for a drink and to rest for a minute. He hoped he might run into one of his tribe mates, but at this point, Haneul might even settle for conversation with a non-SkyWing.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: SkyWing Downtime. (Open)

Post by Haneul Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Haneul snorted and moved over a bit as Myyra came to fly beside him. "Well, these ones weren't. I guess I'll have to deal with this myself. I doubt they would be stupid enough to return, but in case they do, I'll sit at the border tonight." He landed on the island and walked inside the palace, chuckling slightly at Myyra's comment. "Life and soul, you are. I'm just not built for relaxing. And just think, one day I'll have to retire and will be able to do nothing but."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 am

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) - Page 2 013fa710
Myyra landed next to him, following as he walked into the palace. The claws on her wings made clicking noises as she walked, and she had to force herself to ignore them. She made something like a purring noise. "I'll stay there with you. I've got nothing better to do. I already caught plenty of prey, and could catch more while we wait." She giggled at his second comment. "Just think. You'll actually have to sit still and let someone else do something for you for a change!" She fell dramatically to the floor, covering her face with her wings. "OH THE HORROR."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Han glanced over his shoulder at Myyra and rolled his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny. I'm telling you, I'm really quite horrified at the thought. And you can't come. Suppose they do come back and with more?" He walked into the armory and looked for the armor he'd ordered. He found it, made a mental note to thank the Vulcan later, then walked back out to head for the border. "No sense in both of us getting overwhelmed and hurt."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:44 pm

*Blueclaw let out a small rumble, just outside of the Skywing border, as she hid herself in the trees, looking around. With her pack by her side, she smiled a little too wide and giggled. She would see if there was more of her kind so she could have a small army.* "If he wasn't so untrusting and...mean...we wouldn't have, have to given him a reason NOT to trust us. But nooo, lets not trust the hybrids....."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Myyra-missing the eye-rolling cues- rolled back to her feet and bounded after him as he walked into the armory. "If they do come back with more, you'll want help." She chirped. "'Sides, nothing can sneak up on me. They couldn't get the drop on us." She puffed out her chest slightly and swept the armor racks over silently, getting a basic picture of them. She'd also been made some a little while ago (she didn't know who, but someone had requested getting her some on account of her blindness and lack of raw physical strength) and decided it might be a good chance to try it out. She found it after a moment of searching (longer than it would have taken most) and pulled it from the shelf, wiggling into it and shaking herself to make it settle more comfortably. It fight quite nicely, and she could still see perfectly. The Vulcan knew what they were doing. She hopped out after him, the armor laying together so perfectly it was silent, so it didn't hinder her hearing. "You can't make me stay." she chirped, coming up alongside him again. "Besides, I'm a good look-out, and I can keep some of them busy with my powers." She referred to her ability to create sound waves powerful enough to be deafening, or even straight up harmful to any who crossed their path.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:34 pm

The Guardian grumbled as Myyra grabbed her armor. "No, but I could strongly suggest it." He put on his own armor on the way outside. Once he had if on, Han lifted each leg, swung his tail, shook his head. Satisfied with how his armor felt and moved, he opened his wings and jumped into a gust of wind, letting it carry him away from the island. Dipping his left wing, he turned in the direction of his own little island; he needed to grab a few things. For most of the flight, he was quiet. Han knew Myyra was right, but he wasn't too eager to tell her that. Sighing, he muttered, "I guess... since you went through the trouble of putting on your armor... And since you are a good lookout.. you could... come along. If you want.."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Myyra lunged off the island after him, quickly getting used to the way the armor felt and worked on her body as she flew. It didn't hinder her all that much. She swooped up next to him, then grinned hugely and did a few corkscrews and front flips as he accepted her offer. She would have come whether he accepted or not, but it was nice to know she had his support. She made something akin to a chirring noise as she came up next to him again. "So...where were they?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Haneul moved to the side as she came up next to him. "Quite a ways from the border. At least a twenty minute flight... if you're flying casually. Like I said, I don't believe they were here with good intentions. I think they wanted to... explore. And the claim of a food shortage in their territory was a ruse to allow them onto ours. Surely, if they really were in need of food, their leader would have reached out." By the time he finished, they'd reached Han's island. He asked Myyra to stay in the air--as he wouldn't be gone long--and landed in front of his den. He grabbed a woven basket which held torches and a small stash of cured meat Han always kept for the winter. He hung the basket around his neck then went back to Myyra. "Race you to the border?" Without waiting for an answer, he fell into a wind current, falling into a dive-bomb toward the surface below.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Karu Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:48 pm

(Yknow, this would be a great time for a completely different and oblivious lightwing to visit!)

Karu was incredibly focused on a very lovely scent down near the border, a very specific flower he was hunting for. A rather rare one at that! Unfortunately, he was at the edge of lightwing territory, bordering on the skywing lands. Now they had never really had problems with each other but it would still be rude to just intrude.

Then again, it was getting close to sun time, and the area here was a bit too shaded. If he left he'd surely lose track of the scent so this was a true dilemma! He eventually convinced himself to go in, not even attempting to sneak of course, his multicolored wings would make him stick out like a sore thumb regardless of what he did. Surely they wouldn't mind him coming in a short distance into their territory to pick a flower! He just had to sniff around and to find it. They might not even notice he was there at all!
Karu
Karu

Male Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Myyra swooped around the island as Haneul went inside, then followed him as he flew back out, a basket around his neck. She chuckled as he fell into a dive. "Oho, you asked for it." She snapped her wings in one pump, then tucked them close to her body, and dropped like a rocket. She fell forward, quickly gaining on Haneul in front of her, then surpassing him. "She giggled as he turned over, falling on her back. She tipped her head at him, then grinned, before turning over to watch the ground grow closer and closer. She snapped open her wings just before she hit the ground, then touched down, her claws clicking on a rock. She dropped on all fours and scanned the area, listening for noise. Her ears twitched and she looked over to er left, where she could hear loud sniffing. No one else would hear it but her, with her heightened hearing. Her eyes narrowed and she quietly crept closer to it.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:03 pm

*Blueclaw watched as one of her own was near the border sniffing around. What was it after? She let out a tiny rumble and stepped closer, still trying to hide herself in the trees. The others stayed behind in the denser areas*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:05 pm

For the few seconds that Myyra was flying beside him, Han slightly opened his right wing enough to send him spinning. He corkscrewed around Myyra. When she surpassed him and turned around to gloat, he sent a harmless spark of lightning at her. As she landed, he snapped his wings open and glided overhead. Han circled back around and spotted a very brightly colored LightWing about 20ft past the border. Growling, he landed beside Myyra. "They're on our side," he remarked, seeing that Myyra was 'looking' in the same direction. He moved to the left in a wide arch, seeking to flank the LightWing in case it got aggressive.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Myyra's ears twitched and her head snapped around, sending out a barrage of sound only she could hear. She stuck out one wing in front of Haneul. "There's another." She murmured, then pointed with her wing. She indicated the area just to the left and behind the other lightwing. "And...." She paused, counting. "Three others still on their side of the border." ((Assuming the hatchling isn't with them. Assume she said there's a hatchling if he with them.)) She put her wing down and kept her ears pricked for any noise. "Now, do we have a plan?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:16 pm

(Harmony! I choose you! XD I hope you dont mind)

A pink dragoness flew over the horizon, whistling a tune, like always. She looked below her to spot a brightly colored dragon along with a blue one, and two next to each other. She smirked and dived down, doing a triple flip and still landed on her feet, kicking up dust. She looked at the dragons beside her. She looked in the direction of the SkyWings, but only did that to stare at the hair in front of her eye. The Dragoness flipped her hair out of the way, and smiled. "Whew! Thats betta'! Nothin' is worse than hair in ya face, Haha!" Her smile was bright as she walked over to Han and Myyra. " 'Ello ya two love birds! Me name be Harmony!" She turned around, jumped into the air, doing a back flip, and landing on her feet once again. She swiped Han's tail, making it fall onto Myyra's. She saw a neon looking flower, picked it, leaped into the air once again, spun, and handed it to Karu. "Thare ya go, love!"

(Also shippin' Myyra and Han. I love RPing Harmony, i like whatever accent shes got goin' on.)
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 pm

((Is Harmony a Rogue right now?))
Haneul was stopped from going further and let his gaze follow the direction Myyra pointed. He growled when she mentioned there were four other LightWings nearby, one of which had already crossed the border. "It's them," he hissed. "They were stupid enough to come back, after all. I'll bet that bright colored one is a decoy. So here's what we'll do. You--" The Guardian was cut off when a Rogue(?) landed in front of them and walked over. He growled when she went to swipe at his tail, and dug his stinger into the ground so it wouldn't move. Han heard the loveird comment but wasn't too keen on acknowledging it. Not that he liked Myyra or anything... "You may be a Rogue, but surely you're aware that this is tribal land? What do you want?"
(And I'm getting kinda a British vibe from Harmony.)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Karu Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Karu gave a rather surprised look as the purple dragoness landed in front of him, bringing attention to the two Skywings sneaking up on him as she chatted with them. Well not so much sneaking as he was just not paying attention, he hadn't noticed any of the dragons in the area until now.

He grabs takes the flower with a happy look. "Oh! I didn't even know one of these was over here." he said, carefully tucking it into a pouch on one of his fores before turning his attention up at the seemingly grumpier one. Especially as he was growling it up about this being skywing territory. "Aw comon, no need to be such a stickler for the rules, it's like 10 feet in and I'm just sniffing out a flower over here I've been looking for." he huffed a bit.

The thought a couple seconds before giving a cheery look. "Oh, I know! I'll give you a gift too so it's a friendly visit." he said, tucking his head down to look in his pouch to pull out a bit of purplish quartz. It wasn't the biggest piece, just enough to fit in Karu's claw. "I found this earlier when I tripped int- er, discovered a little cave! I can give it to you and then we're friends!" he said, offering it to Haneul with a friendly smile.
Karu
Karu

Male Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:39 am

Myyra's ears flicked and she looked up as another dragon dropped down in front of them. This one with an accent she kinda liked. It was charming, in an odd way. She looked over at Haneul curiously. "'Lovebirds?'" She turned back to the new arrival, then her eyes widened. "Oh! Us? Aha...we're...ah....Not ah..." She buried her face under wings.
She listened intently to the others as they spoke, then poked her head out from under her wings when the smaller dragon offered them something. She bombarded it with echolocation, trying to decide what it was. It was reflective, so her sound waves bounced off and didn't give her a clear picture. "What is it?" She asked, hating bringing her blindness to the forefront of the conversation. Most people never noticed, but-every now and again-she found something she could 'see' and had to ask what it looked like.

((OH GOD SHE'S SO CLUELESS I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
Oh, and I'M STILL SHIPPING IT.
These ships are the best ships. One serious character, and the other's all happy-go-lucky.
Han, we should probably make this a thing before I explode.
))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:32 pm

The Guardian hissed loudly at the LightWing, not at all trusting of its claim to have crossed the border for nought but a flower. He glanced at Myyra as she buried her face beneath her wings. He blinked at her reaction to the Rogue's words, but he had more important things to worry about. He did answer her question, though. "It's a quartz crystal. And you are a LightWing and should not be in our side of the border." he said to male. "Now get out of our territory and tell your friend behind you (Blueclaw) to leave as well or I'll see that Hatchling of hers grows up an orphan."
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:39 pm

*Blueclaw stepped back till she was juuuuust inside her border and spoke with irritation* "He is not with us you blithering idiot!! We do not work with other dragons!! Much less tiny ones!! But we will protect him since he is one of our flight. You so much as lift that stinger Ill bite it off!! Orphan huh? Only five will be leaving if it comes to that, and two of those five wont be you and your.....mate beside you." *Blue assumed that she was his mate. Blind?! She looked at the dragoness through the trees. Blind....but still highly dangerous....Blue grunted and barked at her pack, secretly telling them to be on their toes and to go ahead and crouch* "I suggest you take his....gift....and leave him be. We only attacked because you posed a threat. And besides, since you didn't trust us....we gave you a reason not to....we don't answer to our leader....we answer to NO ONE but the queen raptor dragon!!" *Blue smiled as the rest of her pack began to skree in agreement*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Myyra couldn't help but bristle at her words, though she flushed slightly at the same time. "Mates?! We're not..." She trailed off slightly, her ears flattening. She shook her head, then her eyes narrowed when the dragoness continued. She took a few steps forward. "You trespassed on our land, attacked a Skywing, and expect us to just forgive you?" She hissed, starting forward until she was almost nose-to nose with the other dragoness. Both on their own sides of the border. "Girl, get your priorities straight and figure out how life works."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karu Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Karu gives quite a droopy look at the larger dragon's words, wings turning blue-grey for a moment before he actually gets startled by the voice of the lightwing behind him. Frowning a little bit as this is totally getting out of hand he shakes his head. "Nonono, I'm a friend! Let's not get violent! But if you're gonna be a grumplord then I'll just wait back over here till you calm down a bit." He said, putting away his present for now and moving over toward the very edge of the border with a bit of a dejected look.

He was a little stubborn though, sitting on the edge of the border in a sunny spot and making no attempts to hide. That mean dragon would get the stick out of his butt or leave eventually! It wasn't the best spot for soaking up the sunlight, but he wasn't leaving until they at least took his gift!
Karu
Karu

Male Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Haneul was extremely irritated at this point. He growled at the female LightWing, ignoring the male for now. "I posed no threat to you. I told you to eat that deer and get out of our territory. You attacked, unprovoked. And why should I accept anything or trust anyone from your tribe? You LightWings have no respect! You escaped before, but you will not this time."
((So, if Blueclaw and her pack don't answer to their leader, why are they in a tribe instead of being rogues?))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:05 am

Harmony looked at the others, frowning. "List'n up, loves. I really don' like the way ya' be talkin' to each otha'! Cant we all be friends? Like for rea' this guy just offa'd ya' a presen'! And, miz' no see, it be a little obvi' ya' two got some'in special." Harmony gave a fake smile at everyone, brushing her claw through her hair. "And mist'r yellow win's, are ya' like a scorpion or some'in? Because that sting'r lookin' like it be poisonous!"

(Wooo go accents!)
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:15 pm

*Blueclaw smiled a little to wide at the female in front of her and spoke with cold words but spoken softly and smoothly* "The only reason your promoting this fight is because you lost someone.....you miss him don't you....? Oh but if he loved you why would he leave you? Oh the questions running around in your head.....Why this....why did this happen.....why did this happen to ME......such a shame to be alone......oh but do not worry.....youll get used to it quickly.....so what is your true purpose.....? Why do you even bother being here? Scorpion tail didn't want you here.....you could not hear it in his voice could you? *Blueclaws eyes widened as she smiled wider and began to dig through her thoughts and feelings*Goodness.....to be so alone and unwanted....you know....you should be with us.....why....I know the feeling quite well.....so many bad things have happened in your life......stop holding all those feelings in......hehe....." *Blueclaw stepped back a little more into her territory, an idea coming to her.*

(Because she wants a family and being a rouge isn't very safe. Being with a flight provides more protection and more numbers.)
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2