Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SkyWing Downtime. (Open)

+5
Atarijor XVI
Kelarth
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
BlueClaw
Haneul
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) Empty SkyWing Downtime. (Open)

Post by Haneul Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 am

Haneul was completely bored. Not that he would complain, but nothing bad ever happened. His tribe was never threatened by others, and so he had nothing to do. As a Guardian, he had noiught to do but patrol all day. But the SkyWings' neighbors, the LightWings kept to themselves, so there was really no need for patrolling. In fact, his own tribe kept to themselves, so Han had no one to talk to. For most of the day, he wandered the surface of the territory, he hunted. Now he landed in a little clearing with a pond for a drink and to rest for a minute. He hoped he might run into one of his tribe mates, but at this point, Haneul might even settle for conversation with a non-SkyWing.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

SkyWing Downtime. (Open) Empty Re: SkyWing Downtime. (Open)

Post by BlueClaw Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:25 pm

*Blueclaw glared around the area with cold, sharp eyes. She officially hated every being but her pack mates and adopted son.* (Sorry for cr@p post. Im still really mad)
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Haneul smelled something on the winds. He knew it immediately to be the scent of a LightWing. And the Guardian was quite far from the border... so why was he able to smell them? His feathers ruffled as he leapt into the air and followed the scent trail. From the sky he saw not one, but five LightWings. (assuming Blue's with her pack and son) He growled and dove down to where they stood, landing a few feet away and roaring in warning. "As far as I know, there is no meeting of our tribes' leaders. Therefore, you should not be here. So explain why you are, quickly."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:14 pm

*Blueclaw jumped backwards and let out a skree and a low growl, picking her son up and placing him on her back incase he tried to kill her only child.* "Oh will you loosen up!!?? We are short of game in our territory!! Im sure a few stags wont KILL you!! Besides, we are still mapping out the area for reasons of our own." *She tapped her giant claws on the ground in a pattern so that her pack would be alert and ready to attack*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:31 pm

The Guardian hissed as he watched the pack, his wings extended halfway. He snorted at the dragoness' answer. "A shortage of prey in LightWing territory is no concern of the SkyWings. And surely if this were true, your leader would have come to us asking for permission to hunt in our land..." Haneul hissed again and started pacing around the group, assessing them all, looking for weaknesses in case he had to fight. He noticed the Hatchling. "You have a Hatchling? I suppose... You can have a deer, but only one. I will catch it myself to ensure you don't try to take more. And if you want to map out someone's territory, map out your own. You have no business doing that in ours."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:34 pm

"Please allow us to hunt on our own....I need to teach Razorclaw as many hunting skills as I can. I could care less if you watched us, just let us hunt ourselves....please..."

*Razorclaw giggled softly and looked up at the huge male dragon, curiosity was obvious in him. He lifted his tiny arms and let out a shrill, and pathetic skree/bark that sent wolves whimpering away. He giggled again and jumped off of Blueclaws back, landing on his chest with a THUNK, but shook it off and came over to the male Skywing.* "muh!"

*Blueclaws pack went into a defensive stance and were ready to die for the hatchling, daring the Skywing to try and kill him, ready to jump on him and tear at him while Blueclaw extended her neck to her hatchling and whimpered, stepping closer and closer to the Skywing as she tried to grab her child back*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:11 am

Haneul's tail came forwardforward, the curved stinger at the end lifting the Hatchling up. He looked at the child, a faint smile formed at the corners of his maw. Han set him down again, turned around so he walked back to his mother. His frown returned and he shook his head. "If you had taken the proper steps before coming here, you would be allowed. But as it were, you are trespassing and I should be treating you as such. Do not take advantage of my leniency. I will acquire the deer and you can teach your Hatchling how to hunt on your own land " The Guardian turned away and took to the air, circling above to locate a deer herd.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:52 pm

*Blueclaw growled loudly as he left. His trust in her and her pack insulted her. She lay down on the ground and began to play with her hatchling, grateful the Skywing didn't kill him. While the Skywing male flew off, a small and tender rumble emitted from her.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:31 pm

The Guardian soon located a herd below. As he circled above it, he picked out one which would be sufficient to feed the LightWings. Haneul then closed his wings against his sides and dove. To maintain the greatest speed possible, he didn't pull out of the five until the last possible second. Then he snapped his wings open and glided after the herd as it stampeded away. The speed gained from his dive was more than enough to allow him to keep up; in fact he had to slow down to keep his targert in view. And then he let a bolt of lightning from his maw, which shocked the deer's heart and caused it to stop. Haneul circled back around and landed, wrapping his tail around the prey and digging the stinger in for a good grip as he flew back. He dropped the deer at the paws of the LightWings and landed. "There. Now hurry up and eat. The faster you get back to where you belong, the better."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:07 pm

*Her once fuzzy thoughts became clear as she slowly stood up and growled loudly at him* "Look here. If we were here to cause trouble, we would have done it by now. I suggest you have a bit of respect for us.*She picked up her hatchling and placed him on her back as the pack circled around, waiting on their pack leader to say the word. They were rather small for dragons but they were extremely lethal, sort of evening the score for their side.*

*She backed up a bit, knowing that she couldn't fight with them if it came to that, she had a child to take care of. She reached down and picked up the deer carcus*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:49 am

Haneul growled back. "I have no respect for Dragons who trespass. Now eat and get out of SkyWing territory or you'll be going back to yours hungry."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:09 am

*Blueclaw took the food he got for them and ran off as fast as she could, barking for her pack to attack as she swiftly left the area*

*Her pack circled one last time before jumping up all together with their back legs outstretched, ready to tear into him, they knew about the stinger, so they would try to avoid it.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:12 am

The Guardian had sensed an attack long before the LightWing ran off and took to the air as the rest of them circled him again. As they jumped into the air, he shot bolts of lightning at them, at the same time flapping his wings to create powerful gusts of wind.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:28 pm

*Sice the pack couldn't fly well, they had no choice but to run.* (Sorry for pathetic post)
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:05 pm

As they ran, Haneul took off after the other one. He quickly caught up and dove down to take back the deer, or what was left if she'd already eaten some.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:06 pm

*As the other dragon dove, Blueclaw quickly stopped and turned around, then swiftly turned right as she hid herself in the dense forest, quickly coming upon her territory*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Haneul was caught off guard by her sudden stop, by he easily kept up as she turned round then right. He darted between the trees as she followed, sending bolts of lightning at her heels as she got closer to the border.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 am

*Blueclaw yelped when one bolt hit her ankle, but she kept going till she jumped across the border, and kept going, her pack now directly behind her*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Haneul watched as the intruders finally crossed the border. He roared after them, a warning to never return to the SkyWing territory. He landed on a branch and huffed, waiting to make sure they were actually gone. The Guardian already didn't like anyone outside his tribe, and now he hated LightWings that much more. It was one thing to trespass onto another's land in search of food. But to then attack someone who decided to be nice and help? Haneul took to the air, returning to the palace so he could report what had happened. He decided he would kill that LightWing the next time he saw her.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:43 pm

*Blueclaw watched him fly off with a smirk. She could see the aggravation in his eyes. And she for SURE would come back JUST to make him mad. She turned around and walk off to her den calmly, purring to her hatchling*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:23 pm

((....don't mind me and my sudden entrances.))

Myyra's ears twitched and she lifted her head from where it was resting on a branch outside the palace. She'd been sleeping-quite soundly-on a large tree branch for a little bit. (Which was actually quite entertaining, had anyone seen it. Her wings had been handing on either side of the branch, her legs as well, and her tail curled around it almost like a monkey's.) She swiveled her head towards the direction where she'd heard the wing beats, and tried to place them. Once they got closer, a massive grin crossed her face. She recognized them. They were feathered. Haneul. She used her massive wings to straighten and gather her legs under her before launching off the branch, and swooping close to the ground, before rising again to meet him.
As soon as he was with earshot, she shouted loudly. "Haneul!" As she grew close enough, she started to circle him. "Where were you? I caught this huge deer and wanted to share with you, but you were gone." She tipped her head as she quickly picked up on his mood. "You OK?"

((I forgot how much fun to write as she was.
Oh, and BTW: I ship it so hard. XD))

Last edited by Shiningwater on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:13 pm

In the shadows like i normally do to watch outside my territory, i came to saw that a skywing tried to hurt my mate. And believe me, last time my anger was unleashed, the one who crossed me was unrecognizable to everyone. But alas, i had to stay in the shadows and watch, watch as the two dragons talked, and it bored the life out of me. When they flew away, i saw my mate, Blueclaw walk towards the skywing territory, i stopped her. "What are you doing! You almost gotten yourself killed!" i spoke with a scared yet angered tone. "I'm going to see if i can make him mad, that's what i'm doing." Blue replied with a smirk across her face. "Well if you die and i have to destroy the skywing kingdom, it's your fault."
With a snappy tone so i would finish the conversation, and flew off to go back home.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:17 pm

As he neared the floating palace, Haneul saw Myyra coming toward him.  His wings extended and pulled back to slow him to a stop as he hovered "Hello, Myyra. Sorry I missed it. I was trying out that relaxation, thing. It's very boring, by the way, I don't know how you or anyone else do it. Anyway, five LightWings crossed our border. Four adults and a Hatchling. The leader of the group said the LightWings are experience a shortage of prey. She said they came here to hunt and to map out our territory for 'their own reasons'. I can only suspect she meant to seek out weaknesses. I allowed them a deer--I didn't want the Hatchling to hungry, after all. But I insisted on getting it myself, so they wouldn't take more. And they attacked me! The leader ran off with the deer and her Hatchling, while the rest of her group attacked me. I chased them to the border and wounded the leader, I think." He paused to let that sink in. "Oh, I'm fine, thanks. Do you know where Aaros is? I need to tell him what happened."
((Wall of yellow! >D))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:04 pm

*Blueclaw only told her pack to attack because she was intimidated and didn't need to be captured right now. She watched her new mate fly off with a sigh and whimpered as she limped off to find her den. He never was around much, but when he was, at least he spoke more than the last one. Due to her last mate just up and leaving, Blueclaw felt that he was just with her to finally say he had a mate, or, which scared her even more, was he with someone else right now....? Whatever the case may be, Blueclaw wasn't too hopeful on anything, she was expecting to get hurt*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:56 pm

The blind dragoness blinked a few times once he'd finished his story. "That's strange. Lightwings are normally really nice. Though one of their Vulcans is a bit of a grump-I've been told." She tipped her head as she circled under him. "Aaros? No. Haven't seen him for a while. I went to sleep after I dropped off the deer." She tipped her head, her familiar, genuine grin settling across her face. "Oh, and as for that relaxing thing, it's supposed to be boring. You're not supposed to be thinking about anything or be worried. You just are." She chirped, circling around to fly by his side, making sure her large wings didn't hit his. They were nearly the sizeof his, despite her being less than half his size.

((Shameless plug for Vale. XD))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next