Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW

+3
Haneul
Berwyn
Raak-tolIs
7 posters

Go down

Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW  Empty Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW

Post by Attor Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:17 pm

This is an activity check, for all SkyWings and LightWings to check in to see whose active and inactive, furthermore its a roleplay at the same time. Enjoy Smile

It was early dawn, the sun breaching the horizon and the rays of light shining through the light clouds. As the sun shone on the SkyWing kingdom birds began to chirp at the beautiful sight, dragons awakening at the suns morning grace. In the palace was the SkyWing Throne, upon it, the sovereign of the kingdom itself, Attor. Today he requested Light and Sky Drakes meet at the Sky palace as Attor had an announcement, several of them. Several months on the throne and he built up a decent reputation with the military, guards, council, abd public. It wasn't easy to begin with, but it got done right.

The sunlight shone through the large windows of the palace, illuminating the entirety of the large room. Attor admired the pinkish and and blue morning skies, the stars fading away as day takes their place. The dragon looked at a journal to see todays plan, the book chalked full of daily goals and ideals, he read each one for the day and began to note down his own thoughts of these goals. The tables were set in front of him, plenty of fruits, veggies and meats abd treats, the tables themselves were long and numerous with seats. Both Sky and Light Tribe Drakes were to meet here very soon, abd Attor didn't wantvto seperate each tribe at the tables so he encouraged mix seating.

The king sighed, finishing his notes in the already-written journal. More guards arived, between Skjorn and Aventus, the Honor and Palace guards, they were ready to protect the king at all cost. Attor remembered back to when he was just a healer, so many thought he was crazy just because he experimented everything on everything, he didn't care for concequences, but always did his job. Attor have had the worse looking dragons come in from wounded to ill to the druggies, so he knew all the faces of the SkyWings. The LightWings however he did not know, sure he met with big names in the Light kingdom, between going from home to there constantly was exhausting for him, but he needed to upkeep both places. And why not throw the meeting? It was at his own home and easier to get things situated.

Attor awaited for drakes of all sorts to shiw up, he was nervous but was happy, when Skjorn and Aventus bet on something it was always a crazy deal they made, let it be prostitution or alcohol. He awaited, hoping for a considerate amount of drakes.
Attor
Attor

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW  Empty Re: Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW

Post by Raak-tolIs Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Haneul was one of the first to arrive to the Sky Palace, though he really didn't want to go. The SkyWing Guardian hated the idea of merging with another tribe, especially with the LightWings. He had already considered leaving the tribe at least 30 times since the new king annouced the alliance. But Haneul also didn"t want to abandon his fellow SkyWings; he'd be no better than his intended mate or the last two leaders... although the last one did do a little more. So he went on to the gathering, but only because his King demanded it. Han walked up to the throne, where the king sat, and bowed. "Greetings, Majesty."

Raak-tolIs arrived behind Haneul. Behind him were two other LightWings pulling an ice sculpture the Citizen had made for the gathering. Raak walked with his head held high, an air of regality about him. After looking around the throne room--and taking note of the lack of Dragons about--he found the perfect place for his masterpiece. Raak directed the two LightWings, making them move the sculpture around unitl it was in the perfect spot. And then he walke over to the SkyWing leader, bowing. "Good day, SKyWing leader. I have brought a token of good will: a sculpture of ice in your likeness. I though it might make a nice addition to an already grand palace. It won't last, of course... but I can maintain it for you, should you get attached." Raak then looked at Haneul and smiled. "Hello there, i don't believe we've met. I'm Raak-tolIs."

Haneul only frowned at the LightWing and said nothing when Raak spoke to him.
Raak-tolIs
Raak-tolIs
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW  Empty Re: Gathering of Starlights. Light/SkyWing Activity Check. Open to SkW/LW

Post by Berwyn Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Berwyn wasn't sure whether he should be there or not, but he walked into the massive throne room. He was nervous enough that his scales were automatically camouflaging to the background. He was so small. He did not know how to approach any one of the several much larger dragons, but he knew that the large insectoid one sitting on the throne was king. He was not sure how to approach the situation, but he knew he should bow or something. He bowed, but he kept quiet. He didn't want to say anything wrong.
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephtis Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Sephtis entered the throne room almost silently except for the doors closing behind him. He was impressed, but he wouldn't show any emotion. He walked up to the throne and bowed before the king. He noticed some guards, a regal looking LightWing, an indignant looking SkyWing, and a tiny LightWing hatchling. He was to be the Special Operations presence at the Gathering. He spoke, "Your Majesty."
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:00 pm

"Good to have you presence Raak," Attor was formal, yet casual sounding as if he greeted the dragon like a friend. He looked at the ice sculpure and as calm as his expression was it seem there waa a glint of marvel in his eyes one could easily notice, "Its quite impressive no doubt, this is a fine work of art," he then turned to Skjorn, his light and eartg dragon hybrid.
Skjorn was big for a lightwing, sharing size and certain resemblance to that of an earthwing. He had green scales with light armor, he had a casual look for a dragon, if Attor could relate him to a plain looking dragon it'd have to be Balderak Sapiens, the earthwing sovereign.
"Skjorn, fetch me Vox, Ill need him," And Skjorn bowed giving a smarta** comment to Attor, who ignored it and turned back to Raak, "I shall have my court mage cast a spell on the statue, that way it could upkeep itself so you could enjoy yourself in the time being." He spoke with enthusiasm and a smile across his family face.

However, it became too quiet and Attor turned to Aventus, hus nightwing partner in crime, "Aventus, where is the band and dancers?"
Aventus cocked his head until he realized what Attor was talking about, it was too early fir this stuff, "Theres a chance they aren't up. Or they might be getting ready. Either of the two, but if you want to go ahead and call them in early," that last part was sarcastic, Attor sighed at it.
"It'd be rude to do tthat," the king replied, "Besides, whybdo you think I have you for? Hm Servant?" He grinned aylt this as he said playfully, but apparently the half awake Aventus didn't take too kindly to that statement.

"Perhaps you should take this more seriously, Attor," Aventus was now addressing tye king by his name, "In case you haven't noticed, your "majesty," you not everyone is am early bird. I pointed out a problem with the band and you dismissed it by mocking me? If I were you-" Immediately Attor responded to Aventus in kind, cutting off the smaller drake as he snapped back.
"I advise you address me with respect, Aventus," Attor lifted the sharp stinger, his tone turned cold and grim yet calm, "Are you forgetting your place?" Attor saw the other dragons before him and put away his stinger, "We'll speak of thus later, make sure preparations of the feast is complete."
Aventus noddex ajd took off, if one could tell tue scales on his face went from pitch black to a dark grey, somewhat pale.

Attir sighed and looked at sone of the dragons and calmed himself before speaking to the drake who greeted Attor as his majesty, "Greetings to you too Sephtis, how do you do?" His voice returned to normal, his expression was relaxed and calm. Attor met Sephtis before he became king, the dragon coming in for a reason forgotten, but the insectoid learned a little about the drake, "Please do forgive the altercation, thete is some... Opinions in the council that I do respect, some just dont seem to pass me quite well."
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:08 am

The King completely ignored Haneul, instead greeting that LightWing hyrbrid and praising his ice sculpture. The Guardian turned away and went to take his seat. How could the King greet the LightWing above his own subject, who had arrived first? It wouldn't have been so bad if he'd been acknowledged at least, but after greeting the LightWIng, the King then greeted another SKyWIng. At least the next Dragon was a SkyWIng, still... Haneul sat there, the stinger on the end of his tail slowly scraping the floor. Eventually, he decided to go to the entrance to the throne room and keep an eye on the arriving LightWings. They could try to do something, after all.

Raak-tolIs beamed with pride as the SkyWIng King admired his art. "Why thank you, sir. But if it's all the same, I would rather maintain the sculpture myself." Raak looked at the second SkyWing to arrive and gave a nod before looking at the Hatchling that arrived after. "Well what is a small Hatchling like you doing here? Are you lost?"
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephtis Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:43 am

Sephtis replied to the king, "Dissenters already? I was approached by a suspicious SeaWing a few days ago who blatantly asked if I would be willing to help overthrow you. Obviously I said no. I would be happy to take care of anyone who threatens to take down the king. With your permission of course. Anyway, I saw fit to report this, but let us talk of lighter things."

Berwyn replied to the older LightWing, "I'm not lost, but I'm not sure I should be here. I heard that there was a gathering of the SkyWing and LightWing kingdoms. My family is still at home though. If it's better for me to leave I can." He was visibly nervous, but his tone was calm.
Sephtis
Sephtis

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Attor missed greeting the SkyWing after he greeted the LightWing for its sculpture, it wasnt he felt bad it was that he could have-
Immediately his thoughts were cut off as he spotted a small hatchling but before he could respond another dragon spoke up. He listened to both the hatchling and the older dragon, the info of a threat sinking in. But he responded to the youngest first, "It may be wise to go home young one. Your parents may be worried of you."
Attor tjen looked up to the dragon, recognizing him as Sephtis, "I need to speak with you after the meeting then, if something is on the horizon then I want to know what we're dealing with. Other than that enjoy yourselves in the time being." Attor said to those in front of him. He noticed more Light ajd SkyWings coming in which was good, but then the thought of the Slywing earlier... Hanual he thought his name was. Attor whispered to a guard who nodded and took off to tje entrance where the Guardian was, "The king wishes to speak with you."
Since Attor didn't give the guardian a proper greeting he would now.

Skjorn returned with a much smaller dragon who wore robes. The smaller dragon was a deep navy blue with black and white scales scattered along his body, his long tail ended in what looked like bony blades. This was Vox, the Head Mage of the Council of Wings. He looked at the sculpture seemingly bored, as if hehe'd seen better and had better things to do than what he was therfor.
"You disrupted my studies, wjat is it." Vox asked in an annoyed tone, wanting to get the petty goal out of the way.
"Actually... I dont need you now" Attor saud sheepishly, looking down at the smaller dragon.
Tye mage sighed before cursing under his breath ahd spoke, "Do you realize that I have to start over with my project? You kniw I-"
"Yes, yes. I know you busy and all but could you come out of your shell for once?" Attor asked in a calm tone. Ir wasn't like Aventus, Attor was very cautious with Vox due to the dragons neutral personality, his decision to be a neutral third party worried the king enough as it was, not to mention how dangerous Vox was with magic and how manipulative he was to begin with.

The Mage gave a quick glance around the room then back to the King, "Fine... Ill stay, but only becausr Im more superb than tue othet guards."
Attor smirked at this, knowing Vox was dangerous the drake was too full of himself, even if the two friends argued from time to time.
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Raak smiled at the Hatchling. "Oh good. We wouldn't want you to be lost. And of course you should be here1 Gatherings are fun! There's lots of things for little Hatchlings to get into," he said with a mischievious grin. Raak pulled a piece of meat from a stachel he had around his neck which held his sculpting tools. He breathed a ball of ice around the meat then set it on the ground. "While we wait for more to arrive, we could play a game, if you're interested?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephtis Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:14 am

Berwyn was a little worried about the mischievous look on the LightWing's face and he didn't even know the larger dragons name. He replied, "I wouldn't mind playing a game, but what's your name? I'm Berwyn." He wondered what an iced piece of meat could have to do with a game. He was a little more confident now that he had been spoken to.

Sephtis' eyes wandered over to Vox, the Head Mage. He knew of the dragon's less than welcoming demeanor, but he still wished to know the secrets of the Arcane. He wondered if he should ask Attor if he could study under Vox as well as continue with his military training. He decided against asking right then, but perhaps he would in the future. He was clearly interested in the art of magic, but he tried his best not to show it. Magic was not necessarily always looked well upon.
Sephtis
Sephtis

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:51 am

"This is as full as its getting..." Skjorn replied as the room was mostly crowded. When Attor had demanded a meeting the letter did say if you wish to come, it would be greatly respectable. Apparently respect went a long way but he didn't expect the room to be packed. Dragons looked around the room, most sat down amd awaited patently while others were getting ready to leave with better things to do. The room was almost filled to the brim, and with the chefs awaiting further instructions Attor spoke in a broad and booming voice he addressed all, "If everyone may be seated please."

Instantly others looked to the king, half did as said, some stared for a moment before following. Skjorn, Aventus and Vox were whispering to each other quietly, making bets on what the has to say. The chefs braced and prepped the bowls, platters and carts of different foods.
"My people," Attor addressed everyone in the room, stopping briefly as hus daughters recon entered, some only but she must be out doing something.
"For years, both tribes, of light and sky have been peaceful ones. I know since the merging to the Order of Starlights things have not been easy, everyone adapting to another culture, problems created due to race or diversity. But, I believe that the merging is successful," Attor was not used to speeches like this, especially in front of larger crowds, "I... We, believe that this alliance is just the beginning. Yes there are hardships to come, but so many of you accepted each other, became friends, grew over your despise against the other. I've only been on throne for several months, and I've tried my damnedest, but looking at each of you gives me hope, and I hope it is likewise.
We were strong when either tribes were seperate, two different nations similar yet different, but as a whole we are Stronger! We as a nation, a conjoined pair will overcome any obstacle, scale the highest Heavens, protect what we cherish to become greater! I couldn't have asked for better subjects, and never will. Skjorn, will you speak your piece?"

The Earthwing stepped up, scanning the crowd and smiled before turning serious, straitening up as he spoke, "Hello all, quite the lovely morning is it not? There are big plans as King Attor said, one of such is a new city," Immediately he picked up on whispers of the city like "A new kingdom? How?" or "Oh no, what will they do to us?!"
Thank you sensitive ears, Skjorn thought as he continued, "A lot of you are asking, questioning what I mean. By next three months will be preparations for the new city, the crown jewel of all lands, Velmexus. We wont force any to work, but we ask that others step in as this new kingdom will be built after that time. This will merge both tribes into one. Yes we know any and all dangers, it pays good coin for amy willing to put their back into it[, you will not only be working for a future generations but for the current one as well, creating homes for many, shops for the needy, churches for the faithful, and the list goes on. As the King said we are stronger as one."
Skjorn stepped back with the other advisors and guards, hoping that none will be frightened stressed nor spiteful of what he said.

"Thank you Skjorn. We hope to move to a future where we live as one, to continue our peace together for generations to come," Attor nodded to the chefs amd thus they came out with many platters and plates of foods, regular amd exotic, there was plentiful food amd drink for all around, "So without further ado, let us celebrate our time together with a feast!"

The meaning of this was confusing... But it could make sense as well. In actuality Attor was looking for a partner, a LightWing King or Queen, someone who was worthy enough to take that throne for the good of the people. This was not for Attors selfish reasons, as he didn't have any, but he knew the Light drakes needed a leader in this alliance for Attor knew he wouldn't prove to be enough.
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 am

Raak was in the process of explaining his game to the Hatchling when everyone was called to be seated so the SkyWing King could make his speech. "Later, little Berwyn," Raak said as he ushered the smaller LightWing to a spot beside a SkyWing. He sat himself and looked around at everyone gathered, before turning his gaze to Attor.

Haneul, meanwhile, remained by the palace doors, not overly thrilled at the thought of sitting amongst LightWings. Besides, the high ceilings of the palace allowed for voices to echo, so he could hear Attor from where he sat.

Both the SkyWing Guardian and the LightWing Citizen listened to what the King had to say. The latter nodded in agreeance to everything said, while Han only grumbled. When the speech was over and everyone was free to enjoy the feast, Raak approached Attor. "A marvelous speech, your majesty! Very inspiring. I'm quite interested in this city you plan on building. If you should require someone to create statues to decorate it, I'd be more than happy to lend my talents."

Haneul skulked about the throne room after the speech was over, staring hard at the LightWings, suspious of them. Who knew what sort of things they could be planning?
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Sat May 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Attor looked at... Oh what was it, Rock? He listened to the dragons suggestion and nodded with a smile, "Indeed it would need some extra decor. I will need to see you after everyone leaves."

"So can I become a hermit again or must I remain here? Because it will get boring for me rather swiftly." Vox asked the king in a neutral tone, clicking one one of his claws to the marble ground. He was impatient as ever, Attor thought as he gave a sigh then a chuckle.
"You can, Vox, should I need you Ill have Skjorn fetch you."
"Great, the dog to get its stick, how thoughtful of you." And like that Vox disappeared to his lair leaving everyone else.

Attor looked about, seeing dragons getting along, if only he saw correctly. Dragons of opposite tribes spoke not to eacg other, they were suspicious of another and some even rude to others. This was expected, he would host such feasts and pehaps even events of competition and peace... He needed a suitable companion. Yes, someone whose attitude is more kingly in a sense, responsible, kind and mighty, and even someone who shall lead their people to greatness with strength yet kindness amd wisdom. Attor was not one for power, but in today's world clans were uniting under one banner or two for that matter... If there was any way to make this small unity of dragons, here and now, a better force of partnership Attor wished it'd just happen overnight.
However he couldn't simply force them to get along, it takes time for friendships and companionship to build.

"Damn this racism!" Skjorn exclaimed to himself, Attor catching the voice of the Earth Drake.
"You see it too? You knew this would happen did you not?" Attor now questioned his advisor, narrowing his eyes at the drake.
The large dragon looked down rather disappointed, "Yes.. However I wanted to see them get along."
"Nonsense! Don't dare think like a child, your smarter than that. Truly it is hate when one has spite against anothers race, like dragons and humans, it is natural, let it play out... They'll get used to each other. Trust goes a long way, figuratively speaking, no one who is who. What faces or skins that are worn, what tongues and tones are spoken, amd what harsh realities and thoughts are held, no one knows. For now, its starting out small, friendships and companionships to be made, trusts to be earned. For now, we wait till the time to push comes."
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:42 pm

(I know this is an old topic but seeing as it is an activity check, I will post. <3 It won't be so detailed as reacting to so many previous posts is quite a chore, and I'm not sure if this is will receive any replies.)

Jin and Jasmine were late. They always had trouble getting their very active hatchling ready. She would always find a way to get dirt on her or just get on her parents' nerves so much that they end up just completely forgetting about the meeting. Not this time, though. Although they were late, the SkyWing parents could not forget such an event. They were eager to see their monarch for the first time since they were both civilians and were always keeping up with their hatchling to make trips to even get a glance at such a public figure.

Today was the day.

Jinx entered with her parents. She couldn't see what was going on, as she was small and trying to look over the shapes of bigger dragons seemed to be impossible. Jin and Jasmine had a better time, but they retreated to a small corner to keep an eye on their child, sitting down. Since the room was full of dragons, they didn't really believe it was the right time to pay their respects. Maybe at the end when it gets less crowded, they will get to greet him.

Jinx, however, didn't seem to care. Since when did she care about stumbling over the talons of adult dragons? This place was full of new scents. Who knew that LightWings were so beautiful? Who knew that the SkyWing Tribe was so full of dragons? The small hatchling spent a moment to look around for someone to talk to. They had to look cool. That is the main standard in the eyes of Jinx.

If she could have seen the King Attor, she would have chosen him right away! How often do you see a dragon that resembles an insect? Perhaps when she had the chance to get close to the throne, she will begin gawking. For now, however, she saw someone who looked pretty rad, yo.

"Dude, is that a stinger?" Jinx approached the silver dragon known as Hanuel, who did not look happy. "That is so cool."

Jinx
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 10
Location : I am currently fangirling over countless adult dragons whom I find awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:33 am

Haneul was waiting impatiently for the gathering to end, so the LightWings could leave. But he was happy to see a SkyWing Hatchling approach him, who proceeded to ask about his tail. "Yes, it is. It's just for show, really. There's no poison or anything in it. But what is your name, little one, and where are your parents? Surely you didn't come here alone?"
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Berwyn Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:56 am

Sephtis wasn't much for grand speeches, but he couldn't care less about the merge. As long as it didn't affect him he'd be fine. He would be keeping a close eye on any LightWings near the king for now... He watched the proceedings coldly from the back of the room. He kept his tail ready just in case, and made sure to keep an eye on every dragon near the king as well as he could. He was keeping an eye on one in particular, Raak-tolIs. He seemed to be trying to gain the king's trust. Seph kept his eyes on Raak, but used his peripheral vision to watch everyone else near Attor. He spotted a hatchling and her parents join the gathering. SkyWings. Not suspicious for now...

Berwyn didn't understand some of the king's speech, but he got the general idea. This was a chance for peace, and a time to rebuild. He liked that idea. He saw a SkyWing hatchling enter the gathering, and he quickly decided that he should try to make a new friend. He used his small size to quickly slither through the crowd only to find the hatchling already talking with someone else. His ears changed from golden to a slightly darker shade. He waited for the two to finish. Maybe after they were done he could try and make friends with the SkyWing. That was what this gathering was about wasn't it?
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Jinx couldn't stop her own tail from shaking excitedly as the adult dragon replied to her. Surprised at her realization of the stinger actually being for show, she turned her gaze to his tailtip. Her eyes were widened, and for good reason. She had a hard time believing it. . . But, some Hatchlings just don't understand. She may like a stinger just for show, too, although she would prefer it if it could zap. . . Wow, imagine the advantage!

Jinx forgot about the tail when she responded, "Oh yeah, my parents came along but they're just sitting, uh. . ." She glanced around. When she didn't see Jin and Jasmine, her tail flicked. "Somewhere. . ."

Her ears swiveled towards a shape she spotted from the corner of her eye who had approached them. She turned around to see a dragon she had never seen before. A LightWing! He's looking at me, too! Wow, a dragon from a different Tribe has noticed me! Better yet, he seemed like a Hatchling like herself. Maybe around her age. "Hey, you! Come over here! Two rad dragons are better than one." She then glanced innocently up at the adult SkyWing, grinning.

Jinx
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 10
Location : I am currently fangirling over countless adult dragons whom I find awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down