Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open) Empty Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open)

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:02 pm

*Blueclaw dropped the moose and 5 squirrels on the ground as Dagger dropped his own kills along with the other two. Its was getting dark and she hopped someone would take some food that she got just for her tribe. She saw that her pack was drooling at the sight of so much food and HISSED at them before BARKING out, trying to get her tribes attention and give them food*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open) Empty Re: Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open)

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Pyrrhus ran through the woods, jumping over fallen trees. His armor perfect for this situation, Lightweight and flexible, not loud and clanky. He sat up against tree and took the pack off his back, opening it and drinking the water from a canteen inside. He didn't notice the group of raptor dragons about 100 feet away from him. He rested against the tree with his eyes closed, catching his breath.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open) Empty Re: Food delivery for tribe and hunting (Open)

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:26 pm

*Blueclaw whimpered slightly, seeing no one was coming, but she tried to stay positive anyway. Maybe they didn't hear her...She BARKED again, raising her head this time and letting it out loud. The feathers on her head slowly lowered as she got sadder. She looked at her hungry pack and allowed them to feast on a moose, they fought over who should have what a lot*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Pyrrhus's ears perked as he heard a sort of bark in the distance. This was like nothing he'd heard before. He knew the local wildlife didn't make that noise either. Deciding to investigate he moved in closer. Peering through a bush he spotted what appeared to be a group of dragons, Devouring a moose. A moose as big as him...

The thought sent shivers down his spine. He went dead still, trying not to be seen or heard.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:39 pm

*Blueclaws feathers were flat on her head now as she lay down and put her head on the ground with a whimper. She worked so hard for this tribe....yet no one came and thanked her for providing for them.....even someone taking the food would please her......*

*While the other two were busy tearing limbs off the moose and devouring even the bones, Dagger came over and nuzzled his friend, knowing that she was having a hard time trying to be accepted. Blueclaw always did try her best for everyone. But not once in her life did she receive a thanks outside her pack*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Pyrrhus studied the beasts. Two appeared to be ripping apart a dead moose, One appeared to be laying down resting, and on appeared to be comforting them. 'Maybe they won't kill me right away...? No thats a stupid idea, they stand about 60 feet above me and could swallow me whole..' Pyrrhus thought as he made a plan. Escaping would make too much noise and get him killed and his best bet for survival would be to stay put and not make any noise. It would allow the others to move on and he most likely wouldn't be caught, so thats what he did.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:27 pm

*Blueclaws head snapped up as she saw a small being in a tree, she got up and tapped her claws on the ground, then backed away and HISSED loudly upon seeing what he was*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Pyrrhus dropped from the tree and began backing away from the beast hissing at him. 'Well this is going to end poorly...' He backed away, not wanting to be chased, But worst comes to worst and he'd be running for his life. He had done it before, he knew what to do to escape. But this time with four would be different...
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:33 pm

*Blueclaw saw he didn't attack and stopped hissing, carefully and slowly walking over, she lowered her head to get a better look at the....thingy....* "What are you.....?"

*Dagger continued hissing at the intruder, he didn't look like a dragon, so he wouldn't allow it to have their catch*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Pyrrhus looked at the two, intimidation was of course setting in. His attention turned to the one that lowered its head to him, still hearing the other one making a lot of racket. Continuing to back away he answered the question. "Im uh... Err... A wolf ish reptilian... I don't even know how I was made..." He said backing away faster now.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:57 pm

"W-wait....don't you want something to eat....?" *She BARKED at the other three and they went silent.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Pyrrhus gulped as she spoke. "I'm uh... Im pretty sure I'll end up becoming the food..." He said nervously and scared a little. Eating with... Giant beasts towering over him? The thought didn't ease Pyrrhus at all. He tried to slink backwards into the forest but she clearly wouldn't let him be.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:16 pm

"We wont eat you....but if you must go....thats okay.....Ill try to wait for the rest of my tribe..." *She backed up sadly and turned away, flopping down on the ground and held back tears. Did she make a mistake in joining a tribe....?*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Pyrrhus could hear the dragon's voice change tones from a more harsh tone to a softer, sad tone. He watched her turn away slinking back into the forest, he decided to follow, thinking he may of insulted her in someway, which he did not want to happen. He slowly followed her back, hearing a thud as he watched her fall onto the ground, her eyes barely holding back tears. "Hey... Don't cry... Whats a matter...?"
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:15 am

"I try so hard for my tribe.....but no one ever says 'thank you' or notices how hard I try....." *Her wings cracked and popped, showing it had been a very long time since shes opened them, and hid her face a she cried her eyes out*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:38 am

Pyrrhus knelt down on the ground in front of the dragon, placing one of his hands on a part of the wing membrane now covering her face. "I think you've done good here, and i'm not just saying that, this is enough food to feed something my size for a month, thats a lot of food!" He said to her. He hoped that he wouldn't get the attention of the others, if they saw this they most likely would kill him thinking he harmed her or something, which wouldn't end well... At all...
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:47 am

*Blueclaw opened her wings and looked at him with a small smile* "Thank you.....do you want to take some food with you?" *She sniffed and lifted her head*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:35 am

Pyrrhus stood up in relief that she was better now. He didn't know what drove him to care for others, especially dragons. "Ill clean up what's left... You guys take what you need first. He replied looking at her. He wanted to play the safe route around things and not go and take. It was a simple equation, Go and take = Theft = Death. Plain and simple.

(Sorry I was busy @_@)
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:42 pm

"Are you sure? We wont hurt you. We promise." *Blueclaw looked at him with honest concern. Thinking he was either being very polite, or just scared of them. They never hurt beings like them. Much less that talked*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:59 am

Pyrrhus looked at the dragon, He knew she most likely wouldn't kill him, But he couldn't help being intimidated by beasts towering over him. He looked around at the three others. "Uh... Y-yeah..... I... Uh... Im pretty sure I am..." Pyrrhus said awkwardly.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 am

*Blueclaw nodded and flopped down onto the ground sighing.*

(Sorry for cr@p post)
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down