Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An unsual meeting (private:Oreo) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An unsual meeting (private:Oreo) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An unsual meeting (private:Oreo)

+2
Barracuda
Dynamic Oreo
6 posters

Go down

An unsual meeting (private:Oreo) Empty An unsual meeting (private:Oreo)

Post by Eveningsong Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:21 am

Eveningsong ducked under the trees. Today had had the potential for being good for hunting, but the rain had dashed any and all plans a dragon might have. She yelped at the sound of thunder. It wasn't too far off, really. Her feathers were soaked and plastered to her sides. Eve didn't care much about looks, but she was incredibly cold. Wet feathers were not warm feathers, and that was what Eve wanted right now. She curled under a bush. Mud, yuck. Mud was disgusting, and, even worse, cold. Everything seemed to be cold. Her stomach grumbled loudly. Dang, now she was hungry. Not much she could do about that. She was too wet to fly, and no prey would come out in a mess like this! She wrapped her wings around herself and tucked her tail above her nose. She was still cold, but not as cold as before. With luck, the rain would let up soon. Maybe.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

An unsual meeting (private:Oreo) Empty Re: An unsual meeting (private:Oreo)

Post by Dynamic Oreo Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 pm

I've always had a like for rain, usually warm rain in the summer. Lightning and thunder were also fun, at dusk in the summer. Oculus finally let me have some free time, so I spent it outside with the rain splattering into droplets on my scales. I still kept my half guard up, something that just naturally happened sense I've began training and guarding the emperor of the tribe.

I finally layed down by the edge of a puddle that was forming, looking into the water at myself. A remember or realization hit me like a bullet, how everyone else saw me. It always lingered in the back of my mind, the hatered of how I have to guard and be tough all the time, the monster of a leader. "Well you know what!" I yelled, getting up and looking at the puddle "It's not my fault I have to do this, if I didn't who would!" I lashed at the puddle, standing on my hind legs breathing heavily. "What am I doing." I whispered, looking at my mud-coated claws. I sat down, my flabby horns flattening on my head, looking down at my claws as my tail whipped around. Because of the rain I didn't notice the scent of dragon nearby...
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:33 am

(PRETEND THIS IS EVE. D:)

Eve noticed a dragon staring into a nearby puddle. It looked like one of Occy's royal guards. He looked mad, which made her nervous. She shrank further against the bush, making it rattle and spray water on her. She flinched. It was far too cold, and would alert Oreo to her presence. She feared he might turn her in. Then again, maybe he was nice? Not that she had seen, but, to be fair, she hadn't seen much. A sing-song voice interrupted her thoughts. Alcose, the ever-annoying statue was here. "Hello. I foooound you!" He grinned and zoomed away. Furiously, she followed, landing in the nearby puddle and snatching him out of the air. Holding him in her hand she shouted, "Stupid pain in the neck! Why can't you do as you are TOLD?" Realizing she was next to Oreo, she looked up and blushed. "Sorry, not you." She muttered, giving Alcose a glare. He had, of course, stopped moving, and was normal again. She was going to have a lot to explain, and she wasn't sure, "Sorry, it was my statue." would suffice. Although, after last time, surely everyone knew of her powers. Maybe.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:42 pm

I stopped beating myself up when I heard the sounds of something moving. I looked around, sure it wasn't a threat but still ready to attack at anything. I heard a voice nearby, finding it weird that a dragon no less would be singing in this rain. I listened, watching as she caught something and began to talk to it. I thought it was a bit strange how she was talking to a statue, then looking at her feathers I realized who it was. "Oh well... What brings you out here?" I asked, a bit embarresed I didn't notice here. Then, I also remembered that I was just yelling into a puddle. "Umm, I'm sorry." I said, shuffling my paws. I never usually talked to anyone but the other guards, occasionally Oculus.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Eve looked at the dragon talking to her. Well, at least he knew her, which cleared up some problems. Eve had not talked to many people in the tribe, but now was probably a good time to properly introduce herself. The introduction, "Sorry about the rampaging statue that came to life because I was near it. That happens. Oops." was not exactly the best one you could give. "I-I'm Eveningsong, b-b-but you can, can just call me Eve." She muttered. "Eh i-it's o-okay." she added, staring at the ground. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. He was cool-looking, too.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:15 am

"Well, at least it wasn't a dragon trying to attack you. " I said with a smile. I knew about our Vulcan, but not her name... or what she looked like. "I... I'm Dynamic Oreo, but you can just call me Oreo." I said. I looked at her feathers, noticing how they looked like fire and also how no other Nightwings had feathers... Also how they looked better than scales. "So... how did you get your feathers?" I asked. It was nice to have a normal conversation and not be yelling at the guards.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Eveningsong grinned sheepishly. "Well, err... I'm half skywing..." She muttered nervously. Oreo was one of the, royal guards, now, wasn't he? Would he take her to Oculus because of er half-breed heritage? He didn't look like he would, but how was she to know? Dragons could be dangerous, even kind ones. Anxiously, she covered her head with her wings to block the rain from soaking her anymore. Somewhere nearby, thunder crashed, making Eve jump. Her soaked feathers felt colder than ever, and the rain poured harder.
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:55 pm

I listened to her mumble about being part Skywing. She seemed annoyed by the rain, it was cold but it didn't really bother me. Either way, she should be comfortable. I wonder if I should take her to my cave. "So, where is your Vulcan shop?" I asked, wondering if her place was closer than mine. The lightning that came with the thunder lightened her features for a bit, which made me shiver, but not from the cold, but from how nice she looked.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Eve, glad that he didn't mind her being half-skywing, made a half-smile. "I'm not so much a vulcan as a mason..." She indicated Alcose, "It's kinda far from here, but there's a cave not to far from here I go in sometimes. Drew some art in the stone. Whenever I visit, actually." She wondered if he would mind the creepy statues. Well, they were only creepy when it was dark or raining. Which it was. They were both surprisingly kind though. When they felt like talking, that is. That they didn't often like, despite their kindness, they were dreadfully lazy and always tired. She took to the air. "Well? Are you coming?"
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:58 pm

I smiled at her again, glad that she didn't have to come to my messy cave. I thought it was interesting how she was a mason, not a Vulcan. I wonder if she realized how much agonizing training I went through, this flight would be like nothing. I must have been in a small trance, or else I would've taken off when she did. I shook my head, a bit embarrassed of the fact, and started to fly by her. I let her lead, like I would be doing anyway likewise that I didn't know where she lived. I caught myself looking back at her feathers again, wondering what she would do if she caught my looking at her, but not caring at the same time.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Eve led the way, finally landing in a small cavern on a cliff face. Skilled and beautiful pictures were drawn there, in the stone. Nearby, two statues sat nearby. One snored so loudly it made Eve jump when she first entered. Lazy. She thought. She unconsciously reached for and fiddled with a chisel. The rain made the statues look freaky. Fortunately, the snores lessened this effect greatly. Watching Oreo glide towards the cave, she admitted that he was-kind of-cute. Maybe she was just going insane.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Following her to the cavern of the cliff face was interesting , and seeing her land, she was good at it. I wondered if the Skywing blood in her helped her with her flying. I landed, seeing the beautiful pictures in the stone on the wall. I walked up to it, tracing a paw on it. Then, hearing a loud noise, I jumped (Like when Toothless, 2nd movie, got surrounded by swords Razz). I looked to her, then back to the two statues I just noticed. I walked up to it, looking at it first then sticking out a claw to poke it, wondering if it made the noise.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 am

The statue grunted in its sleep, then resumed snoring, with its tongue dangling from its mouth. Eve watched it, and rolled her eyes. It was annoying how much those statues slept. I mean, really. She thought. "Well, do you like it?" she asked, indicating the art and the statues. "I wouldn't wake them up if I were you. They're normally kind, but they hate being woken, they sleep a lot." She said, pointing to the two statues. Walking over to one of the torches, she spread her wings to warm up and dry off.
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am

I stepped back from the statues, and looked at her when she'd talked. I looked back at the statues, already knowing my opinion on the art. "So, did you make everything yourself? Because, it is all fantastic." I looked back at the statue, wondewondwondering how it can be moving at all.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Warglory Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:06 am

(Can we time-skip or something? I am really feeling uninspired. Or maybe it is just my laziness XD.)

"Well, er... thanks. And yeah, I did make all of it." She said nervously. One of the statues rolled on its back, talons in the air, head hanging off the pedestal. She started to carve another picture into the stone. This one was of the Nightwing palace. With each brush of the chisel, new scenery was carved into being. Oculus, who sat next to the palace, spread his wings and flew through the drawing. He doubled back in surprise when he came to the drawing of an angry looking Phantom and called his troops. But she hadn't carved them. And he sat back in-front of the palace once more.

(This isn't the REAL Occy, but her drawings move too as long as they were chiseled into the stone.)
Warglory
Warglory
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm

I walked over by her carving, amazed that she did all of this. I watched as the palace and Oculus looked like the real deal, just in 2D. I watched as he flew around, interested that anything carved in stone could move around. I smiled, turning to her, now just realizing how... Amazing she was. "How... How did you learn this?" I asked. I remembered I was still smiling and pretended to wash my face with my paw. Maybe she didn't notice?
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Warglory Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:09 am

Eve blushed a little. "Well, I kind of taught myself, really. Just, practice." Then added "Thanks." She hadn't noticed that Oreo was still smiling. A drawing of a cruel-looking Nightwing chasing a three-tailed, 6-legged lizard sprang to life as both lizard and dragon darted through the drawings. The drawing was Eve seeing Warglory talking to one of the Nightwing generals about why she was late for battle training, then proceeding to chase something that only she appeared to see midway through her explanation. That general hadn't been happy.

(Timeskip?)
Warglory
Warglory
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Oreo Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:41 pm

(Oh whoops, yeah we can timeskip Razz)

I watched the image that she drew fly around, finding it strange. I must have been with Oculus when that happened. "So... Do you base these off of real things?" I asked.

(You could just answer the question and then timeskip if you wanted.)
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 pm

"Sometimes... yeah." She said, watching the pictures go about their business.

-timeskip:1 month-

Eve flew out to meet Oreo. He was probably her best friend. Despite being a royal guard, he was nice. Okay, maybe a little more than, "friends". She appeared to have gotten to her drawing cave before him. She spotted the statues snoring in the corner and rolled her orange eyes. It was a little comical, to see such ferocious statues sleeping lazily on their back. She sat back, amused, and waited.
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down