Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi] Empty First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi]

Post by Aakesh Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:50 am

Aakesh yawned as the sun light woke him up. Normally he would have put his paw on his eyes and tried to spare a few minutes more of sleep, but not today. Today he was too excited for that. Because today was the day he would finally get a lesson on how to hunt preys ! After mastering the art of flying, it was only the next step. Also, this meant some alone time with Devi. It wasn't that he didn't like Sleenia, but he kinda missed those days he had spend with his adoptive father only. Added to the fact he had been extremely busy recently, the young dragon sure hadn't got a lot of occasions to enjoy some time like this.
Speaking of which, the golden dragon was still sleeping, with Sleenia at his side. The previous day he had come back from his work seeming extremely tired. Should he wake him up as well ? For a few seconds he considered the idea, but he finally discarded it. Devi wasn't a big sleeper, if he still was asleep it was that he needed it. Aakesh let out a small sigh and stood up and headed toward the small stream of water that was flowing through the cave. The stream was starting to be a bit too small for him to take a bath in it. Another sign he was quickly growing up. It was annoying to know that he would have to get to the river to take baths fairly soon. So better use this stream while he could. Aakesh took his time to clean his body, spending most of it grooming his wings.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi] Empty Re: First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi]

Post by Devi Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 am

Stirring his ears twitched as he heard Aakesh washing himself in the stream, slowly opening his eyes he suddenly felt a wave of tiredness as his body fought to get back to sleep. Yet he knew that today was different as he promised to go hunting with Aakesh. Pulling himself onto his feet he let out a sigh, splashing himself with the water on his face. Speaking with a tired tone, "H..Hey.. Aakesh" still half asleep he decided to get some sun, hopefully it would help him waking up.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi] Empty Re: First hunt in the jungle [Private with Devi]

Post by Hyruu Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Aakesh got a bright smile as he heard Devi moving, finally getting awake.
"Hi Devi !" he cheerfully greeted back.
But his smile slightly faded as he noticed how tired his adoptive father looked like. He really looked like he was about to fall asleep again while walking.
"Are you... okay ?" Aakesh asked, tilting his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Nodding slightly he replied, "Yeah... I will be fine Aakesh.. just a little tired" letting out a sigh as he felt the warm sun hit his scales, squinting at the bright light. He was glad that today was somewhat a rest day, yeah alright hes going on a hunt with Aakesh but it didn't require him dealing with tribe problems or requests. Sitting for a moment he looked down towards the ever growing hatchling, "Well... you ready for the morning hunt?" he asked with a tired smile.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Aakesh got a big grin at Devi's question.
"Of course I am ! I have been waiting for this since you told me we were going to hunt ! I am ready whenever you are !" he excitedly replied.
The young dragon was so impatient about the imminent hunt that he couldn't stay in place. His two back wings were deployed as if he was ready to take off, his front wings still maintaining him on the ground.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Chuckling slightly at his eagerness he replied swishing his tail on the floor as he gazed towards the jungle, "Alright, but remember don't go far from me, and follow what I say. Don't want you getting hurt" Within a few moment Devi took off luckily his tiredness seemed to fade as he took to the air. Gazing back he was confident that Aakesh could keep up, still he kept an eye on him. After a short flight they landed in a small clearing in the jungle, smiling he nudged Aakesh slightly gesturing towards the deeper jungle, and whispered "Remember to stay quiet"
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:49 pm

Aakesh eagerly nodded at Devi.
"Okay !" he simply replied before following his adoptive father outside.
The young dragon easily took off, almost ascending faster than Devi. Despite his smaller size he was keeping up a fast pace, his four wings beating asynchronously. Seeing Aakesh flying was always an impressive show with his unusual anatomy. While Devi's trajectory would make up and downs at the rhythm of his wings flapping, Aakesh could maintain a completely straight trajectory.
When Devi landed in the small clearing, Aakesh followed, making a perfect landing. With a wide grin, he nodded at his adoptive father when he advised him to stay quiet, walking the most silently he could using his first pair of wings as paws.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Walking slowly dodging brush and objects on the floor which could create sound he spotted a good place to wait for prey not to far away, glancing towards Aakesh he gestured towards a fairly large bush, good for hiding especially for Devi with his highly visible scales. Creeping ever so quietly he stopped pushing slightly inside spotting a darkened clearly, as he rested waiting for something to turn up. Nudging Aakesh slightly in front so he could see, whispering close to Aakesh "Alright... now we wait... let me show you first, then its your turn" focusing on the clearing he slowed his breathing, to create as little noise as possible.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Aakesh followed Devi as silently as he could, even though having wings instead of front paws was making the task difficult. He snapped a few branches on the way and brushed some bushes with the tip of his first pair of wings, making him frown each time. As Devi positioned himself in a bush, he almost poked his head out of it in an attempt to see what was going on, only his eyes and a few scales being visible from the outside. He nodded at Devi as he ordered him to watch, now keeping his eyes on the golden dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Smirking slightly towards Aakesh as he waited for something to come along, suddenly he spotted a wild boar stirring around in some bushes in front of them. Gasping slightly he prepared himself and whispered quickly "See! look!" moments after he quickly pounced towards the poor creature, it was only seconds before his claws grabbed the boar. Holding it down he gestured towards Aakesh to come over, as he did he clearly showed what to do it end their prey's life quickly. "Look Aakesh, The worst part but doing it like this is respectful." using his claw to slice the throat of the creature, ending its life fast. Nodding he smiled and replied "Okay now its your turn, don't worry I will be by your side to help you learn"
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:37 am

Aakesh stood as silent as he could, waiting as a prey would come. This sure was taking a long time... He was about to ask Devi if he really was sure something would even show up after such a long time when he saw him tense. A quick look and the young dragon spotted the boar stirring around near them. He attentively watched as Devi pounced on the prey. The boar was trying to struggle between the golden dragon's paws, but it was no use. When he was told to, Aakesh went out of the bush and got to Devi's side. He watched as the golden dragon sliced the boar's throat, flinching a bit at the sight. The young dragon got extremely intrigued to see the hot blood flowing from the prey's neck. Was it excitement he was feeling ? The sight left him with a strong feeling of anticipation. Now he just couldn't wait to catch his oyn prey.
"I will try my best !" he said as he went back hiding into the bush.
And so the waiting began again. Aakesh was tensed, looking already ready to jump despite not having seen anything yet. After what seemed hours to the young dragon (but actually lasted a mere dozen of minutes), another prey showed up. This time, it was a small deer. That was going to be his very first prey. Aakesh suddenly pounced out of the bush, aiming for the deer. Except this was way too soon. The deer was still too far from him. Aakesh's pounce ended a meter away from the deer, who got scared and jumped away. The young dragon tried to pounce again to catch the fleeing prey, but it was way too fast for him to succeed. Aakesh found himself alone in the clearing, visibly disappointed to have missed his prey.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 am

Moving the body of their recent prey, into the bush in case one of them where hungry he joined Aakesh waiting in the bush. Spotting the small deer coming towards them, as he was about to talk to Aakesh he suddenly pounced towards the new prey. Frowning slightly as he was too soon, in a matter of moments the deer was gone walking up towards Aakesh he nuzzled him with his paw. "Hey its alright, your learning. Lets go find another spot" smiling he walked on hoping to find another clearing or even prey along their way. Glad to see that Aakesh was eager, yet he needed to patient, deep in the jungle especially as Devi's size you can't just fly and catch prey.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 am

Aakesh raised his head as Devi tried to comfort him.
"I will get the next one for sure !" he claimed, stomping his tail on the ground to mark his point.
The young dragon stood up and followed the golden dragon as he leaded him to another hiding spot.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:52 am

Creeping a little further he spotted another deer grazing not to far away, stopping his pointed Aakesh towards the deer and whispered "There Aakesh, you want to take that one? if not I can catch him for you" smiling he lowered himself down so that the deer didn't spook because of him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Aakesh had already started to prowl toward the deer as soon as he saw it. He was focused on not making a single noise, which was quite hard with his wings. He ruffled some leaves once or twice, startling the deer but not making it flee. He was almost at pouncing range. Only a few steps... A few more... One more... That was it ! Aakesh pounced, and this time the deer didn't get the time to jump away before the young dragon got on it. The impact of the pounce made the deer fall under the young dragon, who maintained his prey secured in place. The little Skywing hesitated a second before slicing the deer's throat with his wing claw. An intense feeling invaded his body as he did so. The first kill always was something a dragon could remember, the discovery of the thrill of the hunt. Aakesh's breathing was heavy from both the sudden effort and the rush of adrenaline that went with it.
"I... I did it ! My first prey !" he exulted.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Smirking as he noticed Aakesh pouncing at the deer, gasping he smiled as he watched him take the creature down. Watching his reaction as he went for the final blow, he did seem to hesitate yet he did the deed. Walking up towards him he lowered his snout towards his level and smiled "Hey... Well done, you alright?" continuing "Its not so hard is it? It will become easier as you get older" chuckling he gazed around the jungle as it seemed to get darker.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 am

Aakesh nodded at Devi, still widely grinning.
"Yeah, I'm alright... I've just never felt something like this before. This tension at the moment I pounced and that feeling when I was about to kill it... It was really... thrilling." he said, having a hard time correctly picturing his feelings.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:41 am

Chuckling he replied with a smile "Yeah there's that, though just remember not to just hunt for the feeling" nuzzling his forehead with his paw. "Alright then lets get our catches clear, lets head back to the palace. You can enjoy a meal you caught yourself" turning back towards the clearing he made his way grabbing both the boar and deer.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Aakesh simply nodded as Devi remembered him not to hunt only for the pleasure. It was right that it could be tempting, but unnecessarily killing animals wasn't a good thing to do. After all, after the first one they weren't preys anymore. He was showing a wide smile as Devi patted his head, and he even started to purr.
"Yay ! I can't wait to taste it !" the young dragon exclaimed.
As they were on their way back to the palace, Aakesh looked lost in his thoughts.
"You know, it was nice and stuff, but I don't really like walking like that. It's not convenient. I'm sure there's a way to hunt while flying." he suddenly said.3
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Nodding slightly as he paused a moment to take to the air, "Yeah you can, but I wanted to show you the easiest one first. As you take risks trying to catch them, which isn't something you want to do if your hungry and desperate" smiling as he gestured to start flying again, grabbing their catch with his claws he started to fly back to the palace continually keeping an eye on Aakesh.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Aakesh swiftly took off as Devi started to fly, soaring faster than the gold dragon as he was lifting the two preys as well.
"Risk ? That doesn't sound risky, it sounds even more convenient." he replied, following Devi.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Devi chuckled as he landed on a platform to the palace, "Well... when your as big as me, its hard to dodge the trees" playfully tapping his tail against his snout. Sighing he picked up their catch with his muzzle and walked back towards the den, continuing with a slight muffled voice "Anyways... you did good today, soon enough you will be catching your own meals" he chuckled smiling at Aakesh.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Aakesh swiftly landed next to Devi, letting out a small growl as the golden dragon tapped his tail on his muzzle.
"I guess. That just means I'll have to get even better so I can avoid those trees when I'll grow larger then." he simply said.
The young dragon followed Devi as they both headed back to their den, having to occasionally run to keep up with him.
"Yeah, I already love hunting !" he exclaimed with a wide smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Setting down their catch next to each other, he chuckled responding to Aakesh "Well it gives you something else to do, must get boring flying all the time?" pulling the deer close to Aakesh he gestured towards cutting it up with his claw but decided to ask first "Want me to cut it or you wana do it yourself?" giving him a curious look as he sat next to him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Aakesh shook his head at Devi's question.
"How could it get boring ? There's always new tricks to try and master. And now I have a whole new opening for tricks used to hunt !" the young dragon said.
He was looking as Devi was about to cut the prey, and his eyes lightened when his adoptive father asked him if he wanted to do the cut himself.
"I wanna do !" he exclaimed.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next