Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only)

5 posters

Go down

Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only) Empty Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only)

Post by Vale Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:58 pm

((Alright, Lightwings, this is Shine/Vale. Your new Vulcan. Let's get our tails in gear, and show the rest of the forum that Lightwings-though newly created-are just as important as the other tribes, got it? Good. Now, let's begin!))

The jungle was beautiful. No tribe could possibly deny it. It was filled with beautiful, brightly colored bids, the occasional wild cat, the chirps of frogs and insects, and the sound of running water was almost a constant presence, the streams and patter of rain constant company, and the backdrop for the frogs, insects, and birds that created a natural orchestra.
And Vale spent her time in a cave she had found at the base of a massive tree, large enough house her massive body-well, massive for a Lightwing-and her forge.
Most called her crazy.
She preferred unique.
Though she was often forced to come to the surface to bask in the sun in order to keep her light-breath charged, so she could remain in the forge and build her weapons and armor. And other...trinkets...metalworking was not only her job, but her hobby. And many dragons loved the metal and gem-stone sculptures she made. Though she kept her favorites.
Right now was such a time. She had noticed her breath growing continually weaker after the constant use int he forge, and decided she needed to venture out before she could continue on her latest trinket.
"Blaze." She called. A three-foot red salamander-like creature lazily lifted its head and tottered over to her, up her tail, and wound itself between the long spikes that ran down her neck. Where it promptly fell asleep again. She then turned and crawled up the neat tunnel that led to the surface, and blinked at the sudden light. She then opened her large wings and was airborne in a few powerful strokes, and rising closer and closer to the canopy top. When she arrived, she settled on the branch she had claimed-one of the few that could hold her weight-and looked around. And snorted. Of course she was the only one up here. Just her luck that she should end up with no one to talk to but her sleeping fire salamander.
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only) Empty Re: Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only)

Post by Milenda Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:30 am

The sound of rustling could be heard as something grey with multiple colored tails was making its way through. Her head merges from out of the bushes, revealing that it was just her, a light wing healer known as Milenda, she was a unique dragoness with energy that flowed from the tip of her four tails, but the energy did not reach into the sky nor did they trail far from her tails. Milenda slowly made her way out into the clearing, she was singing a song to herself and the song didn't have any known lyrics nor was the rhythm and beat familiar to anyone, she was doing it free style and singing to whatever was in her heart. She sang with a gentle voice and only those nearby or anyone small could hear her voice, but hearing from a distance was not an option. Overall, she preferred to sing with a gentle voice.

Milenda was out in the jungle with a old makeshift basket made of vines, leaves and dried up leather, she was out and about searching of fruit and herbs. She was preparing herself for any possible sickness or anyone in need of healing in case her naturally light powers could not be used to heal the needy and the weak. Milenda stopped walking as she came across a nice tree with plenty of fruit, she could see a cave just north of her, but unaware to her that someone was inside.

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only) Empty Re: Life in the Jungle(LightWings Only)

Post by Vale Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:18 pm

The Lightwing Vulcan lifted her head from the branch and twisted to look over her shoulder as a slight rustle was heard. A small frown crossed her face and she stood on the branch, making it creak slightly, before opening her large wings and diving down through the canopy to see who it was. She landed heavily on the ground in front of her cave and glanced around. The small creature on her neck grumbled in annoyance at the rude awakening, and yawned, showing a mouth filled with tiny teeth, though it appeared very toothless. She looked over her shoulder to glare at the irritable creature. "Ah hush you lazy thing. It's not like you don't get enough sleep." She grumped, before turning to look around her. Her eyes narrowed when she spotted four different tails poking out of the bushes. She stepped forward and raised a paw to yank on one of them, to see who it was. At the same time, she curiously asked. "Who're you?" Blaze crawled up her neck to peer between the two horns on her head, a wide flat tongue sticking out from between his jaws.
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milenda Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:48 pm

(I find it kinda funny. Milenda is older than Vale, yet Vale is taller.)

Just as Milenda was reaching up to pick down another fruit, her attention was drawn when someone tugged on one of her. Milenda turned around to look at her, her gentle silver eyes. "Oh, hello there, dear." Milenda said while her silver eyes looked over the bigger but younger light wing. Milenda was judging as to call the other light wing a whelping or not. After a bit of a look around, Milenda saw that the female light wing could possibly be around twenty by Milenda's guesses, she shows she isn't spot on accurate but she can at times by close to it.

"You've never met me? I'm Milenda, a healer of the light wings. I thought all tribe members knew everyone else?" Milenda asked as she put the fruit into her basket, she continue pluck each one and only filling her basket a quarter full and making sure to leave room for the herbs she'll be gathering. Milenda looked up and noticed the small salamander looking creature.

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:52 pm

(Vale is just massive for a Lightwing. Likely due to Firewing background. Smile ))

Vale blinked at the dragon as she turned, and she was shocked to find that all four tails belonged to the same dragon. She coughed to cover up her surprise. "It's Vale. Not dear." She snapped back, her sarcastic attitude taking its place at the forefront of her personality. Her immediate thought was that this dragon was older than her, despite being so much younger. "Lightwing Vulcan." She answered abrubtly, before nodding to the cave at the base of the massive tree. "I don't know may dragons, as I hardly ever leave the cave." She answered stiffly. She thought everyone knew she rarely left the cave, then she noticed the Healer's silver eyes drawn to her forehead, and she remembered that Blaze had settled himself there. "Oh, this fatty? This is Blaze. A fire salamander as I call them." The small creature closed its eyes and withdrew its tongue before opening its toothless mouth and gurgling through-waht appeared to be-a happy smile. Vale rolled her eyes at this. "He's my...assistant?" She finished hesitantly. She wasn't sure if it was exactly the right word.
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milenda Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Milenda couldn't help but let out a hearty chuckle when Vale told who the fat lizard was. Honestly, Milenda found it cute that such a small creature was a friend to Vale, but that was good, Milenda liked seeing peace between two different creatures getting along, it made her smile, she chuckled more when Vale said the little guy was her assistant. Milenda wasn't laughing as to be mean, she was laughing because it brought joy. "You hardly leave the cave? What about meeting other light wings? , Vale?" Milenda asked with concerned in her tune of voice.

Milenda rearranged the fruit in her basket as she sat down. The energy that flowed from the tips of her tail was touching the nearby bushes, yet not bringing any harm. It wasn't like fire though nor was it bright like it. It was mostly transparent and looked almost like smoke coming from the tip of a stick that had been poking into a camp fire. But again, it never got far from the tail tip and it moved like a calm flexible flame, but overall to anyone eyes, it is hard to described when put into words.

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:44 pm

The dragoness smiled wryly at the healer's laughter. "Yea, I know. I can like this chubby thing and call it useful." Blaze let out another-less happy-gurgle at this, even going so fat as to bite one of her horns. She couldn't feel it, and didn't react at all. Even if he had bitten somewhere else, he was too small to bite through her scales. And she knew he didn't really mean it anyways. "He does that a lot." She reassured, before answering Milenda's question. "I prefer the dark and coals. They offer more interesting things to watch than some dragons. Besides, It's my hobby and job. Hard to leave aside from recharging." She answered with a slight shrug.
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milenda Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:40 am

Milenda began chuckling some more as Vale explained more of her friend and how she preferred working in the ways of smithing and dark places. "As long as you're happy, that's all that matters." Milenda said with a friendly smile. "If you can make glass bottles, I might ask of you to make some for my potion making." Milenda said as she walked a few inches away, stopping to look at Vale. She wanted to go collect herbs but she didn't want to be rude and leave in the middle of the conversation. "You can come with me if you wish. I mean I'm just collecting herbs if anyone gets sick, I can create a potion for those who are not a light wing." Milend said.

(I'm curious, is Milenda the only dragon who has paw-like hands?)

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:21 pm

((Not sure...))

Vale nodded in agreement. "I guess so." Then she paused to mull over the dragoness's request. "Glass...Hmmm...She murmured..I'd have to try it. I mostly use metals and gems, but glass would be a great addition." She said, before nodding. "I'd love to help. I'll have to work on it for a bit though, so it might be a whil. And, on the subject of herbs," she said, changing the subject. "I've heard that Shiningwater-the Seawing Queen and Healer- is pretty good with them, and I'm pretty sure she could hook you up with some water ones." She suggested. She didn't know many dragons, but-as one of the leaders-Shine was well known.

((Shameless advertising and RP suggesting. XD ))
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milenda Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:55 pm

(Pfft, honestly I haven't rped with many of you guys)

"Gems are made of kind of like a glass. You could maybe melt them? Just a guess." Milenda said as she began checking out the local plants and herbs nearby as she was trying to remember what had healing properties and which one wouldn't be wise to use. "I haven't meant ShiningWater yet. I haven't traveled much outside of the lightwings lands. I'm not a powerful light wing and i'd rather not be sticking my head in other tribe's lands who aren't very welcoming toward outsides..." Milenda said as she looked up toward the sky. "Like the Night Wings.." Milenda with sadness in her tune of voice, it wasn't because she was allies with them or anything. Its just she prefered peace over pointless war and fighting.

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurragon Ignis Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 pm

(Same here. Mind if I join in?)

So much has changed and he didn't like it too much. The old guardian dragon thought to himself on whats occured during his absence from the tribe, obviously there were new dragons now, since he didn't recognize them right off the bat. Not one, but two new leaders lead the lightwings and a new guardian as well, so much to take in at once. Great, now hes starting to fell old as well to add into the mix as well. He certainly looked it at least, slim body, wrinkled snout, and a greyish-white beard to complement o whole appearance. The pale grey colored dragon sighed to himself as he walked through the lightwing territory with no obvious heading as to where he wanted to go. It was only by sheer luck that wandered near where a couple of dragons were having a conversation with each other. Obviously more new dragons for him to meet and get to know, they sounded female in tone and a rising anxiety started to bubble within him. Now he was just contemplating on whether he should walk over or not as he shuffled nervously in his armor. A aged veteran dragon like him, nervous around females...just his luck as usaul.
Jurragon Ignis
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:07 pm

((Not a problem!))

Vale cocked her head at the dragoness's response. "Can't blame ya. I personally don't much leave either. Plus, I hate water." She said with a slight shudder. "Give me a cave or forge any day. But if you want to know about herbs, Shiningwater's the dragon to meet. Or so I've heard." She repeated, then cocked her head and turned as the sound of clanking armor reached her, she looked towards the source. "Who's there?" She called warily.
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milenda Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Milenda nodded when she suggested shiningwater again. "As long as the incredients can be used for healing and curing" Milenda said with a sweet smile but when Milenda heard the sound of armor, her smile faded and she raised up on her hind legs and made her four tails glow brightly. "Show yourself.." Milenda commanded. She did not like being snuck up on and certainly didn't like it if sneaking meant harm to her and her tribe.

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Gusano had just got done patrolling the borders of their Kingdom. Luckily, he got his patrol done early today so he had time to himself and his scrolls. He peacefully glided and flew above the jungle, home of their Kingdom, despite the windless climate. Gusano had a large pouch hanging off of his right side, wrapped around his shoulder and shoulder blade tightly, making sure it wouldn't loosen up and detach.

Gusano squinted into the sun, having the light reflect off his scales to make him looked like a metallic jewel. As he scanned the jungle for some luxurious but peaceful place to read and relax, he came across a group of Lightwings, who seemed joined at hip. One, who he had yet to learn the name of, was a Guardian. Or so it seemed. He raised a brow as he gently dove down towards the little session of dragons.

Landing with a thump, the rough and damp soil rushed into between his talons, he didn't like getting dirty but it was a soothing sensation. The sun shining down on the trees made this area look enchanted. He glanced around before folding his wings back to his sides and walking over to the supposedly guardian. He stretched his neck towards the male and squinted, "Salutations to all of you but.. you, aren't you a Guardian? Shouldn't you be patrolling our borders if you haven't already?" Gusano was a shy, kind, generous bookworm but he was serious, demanding, and stern when it came to his job in his tribe.

He looked back to the other females and flared his wings up gently, bowing down with grace and greeting,"Uh, My apologies if I interrupted something. I am Gusano. Who are you two lovely ladies if I may ask?" It doesn't matter how tough Gusano was with his job, he was still clumsy with both words and actions.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurragon Ignis Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Just as Darmith racked up his nerves to answer the two females, another dragon arrived and walked right up to him with his question. "Excuse me? I am a Guardian yes young one, and do keep a check on that tone of yours around your elders." He said as his answer to Gusano's question. Oh lovely, he even just told himself he was old as well, why not just put away the armor and retire then old fool, he criticized himself thoughtfully. He soon remembered, before being interrupted, that he was going to introduce himself to the two females, "Apologies, my name is Darmith, a Guardian." He said to both females with a slight cough and small bow. A old guardian at that as the thought crossed his mind.
Jurragon Ignis
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Vale turned to the male who had just landed near them, and let out a harsh laugh. "Lovely lady? If you're talking to this four-tailed healer, go on ahead. But I'm far from lovely." She scoffed, looking over at her soot-stained scales. Then she turned her attention to the older male, and-realizing his status-lowered her head slightly in respect. "The name's Vale, Lightwing Vulcan." She introduced herself to both males, then turned her attention back to the younger, a wry smirk on her face. She easily towered over him, her massive height giving her the advantage and ability to hold her own with sarcasm. "So, Gusano, what're you doing here, telling off someone who seems to have earned their rest to work, when you seem to be talking with the dragonesses." She said sweetly, a not-so-innocent look on her face.
Vale
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milenda Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 pm

The glow on Milenda's tails soon faded seeing as there was no threat but she blinked a few times as there two more males to join the party. Oh how this trip came to be and to meet three new people. Milenda chuckled when Vale said she was a lovely lady, it was good to know that Milenda still held beauty despite her current age.

"Its good to meet you, honorable guardian." Milenda said respectful. "I am Milenda." She said. Vale pretty much alreaddy said her position in the tribe. Milenda looked at Gusano  and showed a slightly annoyed stare with her silvery eyes. "Show some respect. He is a guardian and a protector. And if he's here then that means that someone else has takened his shift, we do have more than one guardian after all." Milenda said.

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I add color to her text. I notice it makes it easier for people to read them.

Last edited by Milenda on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Milenda
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurragon Ignis Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:05 pm

(Sorry for the delay, but I assume its, my turn to post then.)

Darmith now had a new found respect for these two females now. Well, maybe his luck wasn't as bad as he thought it was. Though when he gusano say lovely ladies, he may have suppressed a scoff at that. Young males never change that much, thats for sure, and the remarks made by both gave him a slight satisfaction at least. It sure seemed similar to how Crystal talked to him before...once that thought crossed his mind, he shook his head to clear it. No, don't think about her too much...its too painful to remember that day. The old dragon then waited to hear how Gusano would react to Vale and Melinda's responses.
Jurragon Ignis
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:57 pm

*Blueclaw wandered through the seemingly sparkling forest. It was perfect for her, and to her. She may be new to this area but at least she might find a home for once. She tapped her the huge claws on her feet upon the ground, wishing there were others like her. But as far as she knew, she was the only one around. She lifted her head and let out a few raptor barks of joy.*

*Once settled into the new area, she found a large looking den and crouched, too small.....no caves around either..... She lifted her head and sniffed the area, what a wonderful place. Though she needed to find a home before calling this Tribe 'home'.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down