Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Today at 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Vote_lcapFive Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Voting_barFive Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again

3 posters

Go down

Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Empty Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again

Post by Rayla Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:48 pm

1. I was the one who convinced her to give me the password, and I was doing it for the sol purpose of helping the site. I will admit, she shouldn't have given me my rank, but I will explain why she did it. She did it because we're friends. We chill on different sites, and she has high positions on different sites. We are also friends on Skype. She is young, and still learning the art of running something of a large scale, like this. I had to convince and maybe even trick her into doing this for me. Besides, need I remind you that Celestia has Shardas's password, as well? And who knows who else. Please consider this. Who's to say I haven't been trying to convince her about this for a long time?

2. Phantom. Is. The. Owner. Of. The. Site! You should not have permission to take this position away. Not only was Phantom nonchalant and fun, she was the only admin who actually bothered to keep this website like the way it once was. Now, it's nothing but strict bullcrap. It's barely even fun anymore. And you wonder why so many people are leaving. In fact, Phantom is the reason a large majority of people stayed. I know a lot of people who would have left it was only Celestia or Arkhor (No offence, guys). She is fun, responsible, and always there, quickly, when someone asks something of her.

3. Phantom was trying to get more active for this site. She knew she was decreasing in activity. She has been loved by many people as an owner, and many people were rejoiced when it was revealed she was going to become an owner again. I was rejoiced, and very happy for her. When people found out, they automatically blamed Phantom. But It wasn't her fault! I don't bloody care what she said. She only gave her password to me because she knows me. Just like she knows Celestia. Punishing her for this is like punishing me, only harder.

4. This was my fault entirely. Phantom had no part in anything I planned. I did this because I believed it would help the site. Maybe she didn't. Please don't do this to her. Please. I'm begging you. I am a f**ing moron for thinking this would work. A complete idiot. You are emotionally hurting me for this. If you demote Phantom, It will be a worst punishment to me then to her. Do you want to punish me? I want you to punish me, but not in this way. I cried as soon as I heard about this. I cried while writing this. Please don't do this. I will be emotionally scarred for the rest of my life.

5. Okay, I know number 4 was just me begging and pleading, but you really need to do this. How do you feel about this? You say you didn't want to do this, but if so, why blame her, and not me? This was entirely my fault. I honestly don't care if you guys think it was her fault. It wasn't. It wasn't in the slightest. So what if she gave me the password? She only gave it to me because 1. She thought it was good for the site. 2. She knew me. I think I've had her as an admin on one of my sites before. We know we can trust each other. 3. I took advantage of Phantom's weaknesses weak wise. 4. I can't speak for Phan, but this will hurt me emotionally. I would rather be banned then take Phantom away from her rightful position as head admin.

Please don't do this. I'm begging you, with every fiber of my being. This emotionally hurts me, and puts me in mental strain. I will do anything to give Phan her position back. Anything. She doesn't deserve this. What do you want from me? Want me to type a ten thousand letter paragraph saying nothing but "I'm sorry and Phan should be admin again"? Because I will do that. I will sit here and type for five hours to help Phan. I am dying inside because of guilt.

I know for a fact that an admin or two will disagree with all these points, or someone will say I'm overexaggerating, but I don't care. These are my opinions, and the facts. I am dying inside, and I refuse to let Phantom take the blame. So punish me. Ban me. Do whatever. Demote all my characters. Please, just don't do this to Phantom. ;3;

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Empty Re: Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again

Post by Asailia Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Okay, rant time. I've been RPing for nine years, and sadly, I've experienced this before. Number one rule of site RPing: Never give passwords away! Even the newest RPer learns that first thing! Phantom and Celestia had a special case. The founder of the site is Shardas, by formation standard. He was gone, so they switched it over to Phantom, who is, by proper terms, co-creator not a founder. That is why it was Shardas who was user number one, and not Phantom. So, Rayla, complaining that Celestia had the password as a course of defending yourself is a bit childish. You're not an admin. You're a regular member. Celestial is an admin, and was the one who was working with the site more than anybody at the time, and thus, had some necessity for the password, so Phantom gave it to her, to make them equal.

Secondly, Phantom is her own person. Saying that your tricked her, or persuaded her, or that it's your fault, or that she's just young, just puts her more to blame, as an administrator of a site as big as this one is expected to behave maturely, and not sway to the whims of those grabbing for power.

Your last three reasons, by the way, are not reasons at all. They're all you saying that we're hurting your feelings, and hurting Phantoms, and hurting yours even more through Phantoms. This can't possibly be all your fault, because she's the one who gave you the password. You couldn't have gotten it by yourself. Phantom could have caused a lot of trouble with this. She doesn't know you IRL. For all she knows, you're a 50 year old man sitting at a computer, not a teenage girl. That's just online life for you. I was once on a site like this one. Big, active, diversified. The admin got convinced to give a "friend" a password, and you know what happened? The site got deleted as soon as the "friend" got irritated with the admin. Site gone. Poof. To protect against that, she shouldn't have been sharing the password with just any "friend" she has on the Internet. She should have thought this through more. Otherwise, there wouldn't be this mess.

Phantom, I have nothing against you personally. I do believe you made a bad decision, but that happens. I just think that actions bring equal and opposite reactions.

I really hope none of this is seen as really mean hearted, as that isn't what I was going for. I was trying to state reasons, and generally show my side of this, not to make others angry. Thank you,

Asailia
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again Empty Re: Five Reasons Why Phantom should be an admin again

Post by Zorya Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Well, that did come off a little harsh, but I'll have to agree.

Rayla, as I've stated in chat, you're both equally at fault. The only reason why it seems Phantom is getting the harsher punishment is well, yes, as Asailia stated, she was an admin, and young or not, being an admin requires a certain maturity or else everything falls apart, as it did with this experience. They can't do much with you because your a regular member, and banning is too harsh a punishment. They're obligated to demote Phantom because as an administrator she should've known better. I do not like hurting anyone's feelings, but as I said, with action comes consequence. Whether or not you persuaded her, she should've known better. This is nothing but a punishment, and if I had done the same on Asai's site, because yes, I am an admin there, no matter how ticked off or hurt I would have been I perfectly understand should she decide to demote me in that situation, because as an administrator I should've told the staff.

As Asai pointed out, these are not attacks against you personally, but the fact remains neither you nor her can't go unpunished. Asailia basically summed up all my reasons and facts better than I could, and so I leave it at that.

As I said, Rayla. This is crime, this is punishment. If you don't like it, well... That's just how the cookie crumbles. I'm sorry, but this is how I see it.

-Nightshade
Zorya
Zorya

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down