Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes)

5 posters

Go down

A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes) Empty A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes)

Post by Zoeya Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:57 am

-A Week Ago-

Zoey was mindlessly walking through her new house, having recently moved in with her girlfriend - Fiona. Every day she was getting more anxious after moving away from her parents. She was slowly getting better and better; that was until her cat, Ziggy, passed away a few weeks ago. Ever since, when Fiona left for work, she was on full-alert mode, not being able to record any videos for her YouTube channel. Lately, she'd been streaming on Twitch. You'd of thought that recording some Pokèmon videos and editing them would take her mind off things but that just made her anxiety worse and worse. She'd curled up on the sofa and reached for the remote when she heard a noise. She squeaked and jumped up immediately at the sound and started searching for the source of it. After searching the whole house she squealed and ran to the kitchen to get a torch. "Is it the basement?" she whispered, exasperated. Oh, why is it always the basement!?" She opened the door and walked down the stairs. What happened next was a blur.

-Present Time-

It's been about a week since Zoey was sucked into the world of Pyyria. Someone was yet to notice her presence and she was becoming extremely lonely. She was out in a large clearing and looked about at some barely-visible dragons. A couple were flying in the sky. She thought about how Fifi was holding up and how she would break it to her subscribers. If she would. She shook her head and tried not to let her mind stray back to Earth - the real world. However, she couldn't help herself. What happens if I can't get back? How do I get back? Can I get back? What about my faithful subscribers? About the Yognau(gh)ts? How will they cope? How will Fifi cope? Oooh, Why me, of all people? Why not Joakim? He loves Dragons, right? Oh wait, I don't think he does. Anyway!
"I hate this place!"
She screamed out without knowing.

[[OOC: To learn more about who this character is based off of, click here to learn about her! Seriously it broke my heart to read her latest blog: Click me to learn about her!
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes) Empty Re: A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes)

Post by Xephyr Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 am

-bump-
Xephyr
Xephyr
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes) Empty Re: A World Of Extreme Difference (Open To All Tribes)

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 am

I was flying high in the sky, above the dragon below me when I heard someone say they hated this place. I decided to see who or what it was, no dragon would ever say that unless they were, a Rouge or starving. I dove down at fast speeds and pulled up right as I landed, making winds along the ground. I looked and saw a dragon standing there. I then asked the dragon "Why are yo here and what's your name." The sunlight hitting my black scales and my wings expanded making me look bigger.

Last edited by Areo Dynamic on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because people are chickens)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 am

Zoey heard the ground shake ever-so-slightly as a Dragoness less than half her size land near her. Unfortunately for Zoey, with her having such an overactive imagination and the Dragoness in question landing with her wings spread wide - not to mention the fact that the sunlight that was hitting her obsidian-black scales and her fierce voice and facial expression, Areo looked three times bigger than her actual size. When the Rouge spoke, because Zoey didn't know if she was being threatening or kindly, she whimpered when Areo asked her who she is and why she was here, she whimpered, lay her head lower than hers (which was extremely difficult) and whispered, half paralysed, "Z-Z-Zo-Zoey....." in a barely audible tone. Even quieter, she muttered hoarsely,  "Please don't kill me..."

((OOC: Achievement Get: Using Your Describing Words!))
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:50 pm

I looked at the dragon and gave a little smile. "I do not eat dragons of your kind, or any kind." I said, folding my wings onto my back. I looked at Zoey noticing that she looked partly starved. "Do you want to go hunt some food?" I asked, still being like an alpha, but trying to be a bit less threatening. I examined the dragon a bit closer, noticing how she didn't really fit in, she was more like a rouge then a tribe dragon. Any normal Earthwing would have known I'm a smaller dragon and wouldn't have been so frightened. 'Interesting.' I thought, sitting down.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Lynx came across two dragons that were talking about hunting. "May I join you?" She said shyly.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:14 pm

(Just like when I was making my fist accually post, try to make it more in depth, talk about apperence of what she is thinking)

I looked over at the new dragoness, an Icewing by the looks of it. "Well, if she agrees to the hunting then sure, you can join use, what's your name?" I asked her. I sniffed the air trying to decide where to go in look of prey.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Zoey was becoming extremely uncomfortable at the amount of dragons gathered, despite there only being three. She heard Dynamic mention "hunt food," and her brain instantly started overworking. "H-h-hunt? F-for food? I-I-" And was cut off as another dragon approached. As Areo said "If she agrees to the hunting," she squeaked and finally said in a voice lower than any other time she spoke, "I-I don't eat m-meat..."
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm

I looked over at the Earthwing 'A dragon that doesn't eat meat?' I asked myself, wondering what she eats "Well, if you don't eat meat, what do you eat?" I asked her, my mind partly curious and partly full of humor.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:25 pm

((D: didn't think of this!))

What do I eat? I wouldn't dream of eating Mushrooms, I don't think Dragons have bakeries, I wouldn't think I would eat grass and tree stuff... Finally, she came to the concludion, "I don't know."
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:29 pm

I smiled as the dragon answered, then a questioning look came across my face "Well, dragons eat meat so if you want food then you better start liking meat, or fish, fish works too." I said then a picture of fish pulled up in my mind. I then sniffed the air again, this time picking up a sent to the west. "Mmm, smells like T-rex (Or chicken, you could call it chicken)" I mindlessly said.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 am

"I'm Lynx. A Icewing tracker. And for that meat problem, do you like cooked meat?" She looked up and down at the Earthwing. She looks like a normal Earthwing, but she doesn't like meat. "Have you ever tried it?"
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm

"I find it extremely mean and cruel to kill animals just for self gain. One day, how would you feel if every cow suddenly disappeared? Or chicken? Kr sheep? Huh? Zoey glared at the teo of them, dead serious. Her nostrils were flared and her eyeridges were pointed straight downwards.
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Lynx backed down, feeling hurt. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She hung her head, feeling ashamed, and started to back away.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:04 pm

"No! Please, please, please, PLEASE don't go! I could use some, errr, friends."
Zoey hung her head too, as she felt she was a little too hard ontp them. She stared down at Lynx again with great big puppy eyes.
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:07 pm

I looked at the dragon "Well, I kill animals for food and eat all of it. I don't just hunt them for fun." I told her, getting her point but still wondering about the dragon.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:12 pm

She stopped. "I guess I will be your friend." Lynx smiled a bit at Zoey.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Zoey smiled back. Achievement Get: befriend a Dragon!"
She stared at Areo. She wondered if she dared to ask the Rouge to be her friend.
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:38 pm

I looked at the Earthwing. She was still a bit to strange to be my full friend, maybe she could be an acquaintance. "Well, you can be an acquaintance if you wanted." I said, looking at the strange non-meat eating dragon.

(Acquaintance, if you don't know, means a person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend.)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:21 pm

"Alright. Now I have three friends: Cordath, Areo and Zoey!" She laughed, and felt very good about herself.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:23 am

((Areo, I may be eleven, but I'm not thick. Also, Sims.))

Zoey nodded at Areo, then heard Lynx say she has three friends. She wondered if Areo considered Lynx as a proper friend. She certaintly didn't like the company of Zoeya. She wondered if it was the fact that she didn't eat meat. She wondered if she had to eat meat some day, to fit in. She frowned slightly before asking, "Why am I different?"
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:55 am

"Every dragon is different. Do you see more than Icewing that hangs out with a Firewing, a Earthwing and a rouge all the time? Or a Firewing that doesn't talk about battles and war? I like to think that there's no such thing as different, because we're all different!" She said sweetly.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:04 am

Zoey smiled at Lynx. "Great self esteem booster. But I'm different. I don't have powers, don't hsve friends, don't have a familiy for gosh sake. " she looked downat the ground, pawing at the earth below.
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:33 pm

I looked over at her "I don't have any special powers other than flying fast." I said. "And I don't know my family, well, I did but then I abandoned them."
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:49 pm

*The loud sound of a FWOOSH went through the area as Blueclaw and her pack tried hunting down a moose for the first time. Blueclaw BARKED at her three friends and went faster, quickly gaining on the moose and snapping at its side, tearing a bit of skin off, the loud cry of the moose sounded through the place. Blueclaw then lunged at it, digging her giant claws into its sides and killing it, then picked it up in her mouth and began to carry it away to feed some of her clan*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down