Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down

Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN] Empty Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN]

Post by Lilith Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:37 pm

EarthWings. . . Baldirak. . . Can it be close? It must be!

Lilith was three years old now and had been searching for the home of her past body ever since she hatched. It was very hard, as Lilith had forgotten to fly. It was because of this she travelled on foot, which proved to be a very long, painstaking journey.

But she was close. She could feel it.

The SkyWing paused to look at her wings. This would go by much faster if she could fly. . . She leapt in the air with a great beat of her wings. The hatchling flapped her wings desperately, but she must have been doing something wrong because she landed with an oof! snout-first into the dirt.

". . .Ow.

Lilith pushed herself back upright with a sigh. "Well. Just keep going forth, I guess." With a rather agitated sigh, the small dragon pressed on through the undergrowth.
Lilith
Lilith

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN] Empty Re: Little Dragon, Big World [OPEN]

Post by Ruin Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:02 am

Walking along the forest floor was a male dragon. Having to be pretty large and wings that can easily shade a good amount of the ground below him.
As large as he was, the trees and the sky could easily tower over him.

Well, unless he just flies. But that isn't part of where he was heading towards in the first place.

Anywho, the male kept going forwards, following a small stone path. He then picked something up, causing him to stop for a moment.
He sensed small vibrations on the ground, and they were near.

He then heard a small voice, his snout pointing towards the sound.
Ruin decided to follow the noise, being careful of where he placed his talons at. For a big dragon, he was really careful and surprisingly gentle. He created calm stomps at every step he took.

Who knows? This might be the key to what he was looking for.

Ruin
Ruin
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Vilkas was a few paces behind the older EarthWing, currently in his mutant form. His uncle had stressed the importance of not traveling alone. It didn't stop the Survivors from venturing out alone, anyway. But the difference between Vilkas and the others was he had permission to go alone; his demi god power allowed him to be able to do so. The young half-FireWing sighed a bit. "What are you doing?" he asked when he noticed the other EarthWing practically trying to tiptoe. "We're supposed to be looking for potential bases on this trip." The King had sent out parties to look for areas that could sustain the Survivors, then mark it and determine how many high threat level monsters occupied it.
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:10 pm

As the little SkyWing kept forth she began feeling vibrations in the earth under her feet. She stopped, pricking her furry orange ears and listening closely. Was that. . . footsteps? Her curiosity peaked, Lilith broke into a swift trot towards the sound. In a high-pitched voice, "Baldirak? Brother? Could that be you?"

Now in a full sprint, Lilith stumbled into the coverage of the forest and was practically almost stomped on by the gentle EarthWing. The hatchling flared her wings open with a squeak of surprise, diving right out of the way of the giant dragon's foot. Fluttering her wings, Lilith glared up at the EarthWing with a hiss. "Hey, watch it! Your honking great claws almost squashed me!" While she was agitated, Lilith knew that was her fault for rushing foolishly towards the sounds of a dragon she didn't know in hopes it could be her brother. "I know I'm a little SkyWing, but I need to get to my brother. Do you--? Oh!!"

Piercing blue eyes fell on Vilkas. Lilith's heart suddenly rose and starting thumping. "Vilkas!" Her wings bat happily as she trilled. You're alive! And okay!" Though he was in his mutant form and quite dangerous, Lilith purred and bounced to her son, circling him happily.
Lilith
Lilith

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Fri May 17, 2019 8:58 pm

".........................."

Vilkas had no idea how to respond to what he just heard. Not yet, anyway. Actually, he wasn't entirely sure he had heard it right. Had this tiny Hatchling just spoken his name? This tiny Hatchling whom he'd never met before? And the demigod was most puzzled by what she said after. 'You're alive! And okay!'... Yes, he was alive... But why should that matter to this tiny Hatchling he didn't know? And then she started bouncing around him. "...Uh.... Yes, I'm alive..."

And then something occurred to Vilkas. He was in his mutant form. No stranger could possibly know that he wasn't actually a monster, let alone his name. "..How do you know me?"
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 am

Suddenly Lilith deflated. Oh... Yeah, that's right. He doesn't know me... She perked back up. Yet!

"Yeah. . . Sorry, I forgot you wouldn't know me. In this form, anyway." She spread her wings and trotted elegantly in a circle, letting Vilkas look at her new SkyWing body. Lilith then frowned and sat down. How was she supposed to break this, exactly? What if he didn't believe her? I must make him believe me. I must!

The hatchling took a deep breath. "To be honest, Vilkas. . . I am Rylatha. Reincarnated. I was hatched in the IceWing territory. She looked at Vilkas for a moment then leapt at him again. "I'm just so happy to see you!"
Lilith
Lilith

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Tue May 21, 2019 1:56 pm

The demi-god raised his club and brought down to the earth with a snarl. "My mother is dead!"
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue May 21, 2019 2:56 pm

I am walking through a forest when I hear something hitting the ground so I stop and look around to see what it was "wonder what that nose was"
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri May 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Lilith sensed vibrations in the earth. . . Another dragon was near. It'll be fine. I can deal with them later. The most important thing now is my son. She leapt back with a squeak when Vilkas brought down his club, causing the hatchling to cover her face with her wings in terror. She was tiny, so Vilkas could easily kill her if he wanted to. The SkyWing growled and glared up at him.

"Vilkas, you know better than to snarl at your mother." She held her glare with piercing blue eyes before sighing and stepping forth. "I'm sorry, honey. I know you. Let me prove it." Lilith took a deep breath then looked at her son with a tilted head. "You were hatched near a volcano in the FireWing territory in honor of your deceased father, Vyur. You were hatched in a batch of four: Amadeus, Evaleen, Tangromaven, and yourself. Your sister Tangromaven sadly passed on, but she will always be in our hearts. I am sorry for leaving you. . . For dying like I did. I could have stopped it from happening, but I didn't. I thought I was a burden. . . Well." Her face dropped. "I was, blind and all. But this is a new chapter. If you will not believe me, I will ask you to take me to your uncle Baldirak-- my brother. That is, if he will accept me."
Lilith
Lilith

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:30 pm

Smoke billowed from Vilkas' nostrils and slightly opened maw. He was ready to strike again when the tiny Hatchling started speaking things no one could have known. No one, except his uncle... and mother. "...Mother?" The demigod shifted back to his normal self. He laid down and lowered his head to get a better look a the Hatchling. "It is you... I'm sorry, Mother.. You're really back? But how?"
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down