Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Vote_lcapReign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Voting_barReign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict)

5 posters

Go down

Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Empty Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict)

Post by Cosmos Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:32 pm

~I got impatient, all dragons invited! Any EarthWing will be able to participate. You are under the command of Cosmos, be mindful of that. And for all others, get a tribe leader's permission for the EarthWings do bury their territory and palace. There will be parts to this war/conflict:

• Part One: EarthWings will scatter all over Pyyria and dig large, confusing tunnels that are impossible for anyone other than EarthWings to figure out. And did we mention there'd be no lights? Once the tunnels are dug and barely holding the ground above them, Cosmos will cause an earthquake, enough to rupture miles of ground before them, and with that crack crust comes more.. and more, until all chosen areas are submerged underground.

• Part Two: You are in the darkness, the only lighting you have is your flames and the rare torches with dim lights that can be found every now and then throughout the caves. The tunnels make sudden twists and turns that can lead you back to square one. Along the way, rather vicious EarthWings snap at you. The only sound that rings in your ears are the thuds and thumps of earthwings, your voice and breath, and footsteps. The entrance of which you've fallen in from is now covered in boulders and debris, it'd take anyone's blood, sweat and tears just to go through it with all the harsh rubble toppling over you. You must find an exit.

• Part Three: As the tunnels get wider and the light starts to show, you are led to the central area of the EarthWing kingdom, dark and enchanted. There you shall only be welcomed by EarthWings who have no intention of being the victims anymore. Do they seek bloodshed? No. But if it's more then a fight the enemies want, they will gladly give it to them. Either convince Cosmos to end this or battle it out, make some allies and make some enemies.

~This is Part One, I shall tell you when Part Two and Three goes through. PM me for more information.~

..Crush!..
..Crump!..
..Crush!..
..Crump!..

Not only could you hear ominous noises in the tunnels of the Earthwings, you could also hear the tearing and shredding of dirt and stone as they dug. The word had spread among the Earthwings. A war was upon them but now it's a reality. The large, wide, and vast tunnels the Cosmos made were surging almost all the way over to the Nightwing Palace, he had never dug in this direction before but it had appeared that he had been digging in this area for quite some time now, not really knowing where it was located. But after studying the maps, he was really close by to the palace of the NightWings. He had even dug around the FireWing territory.

Cosmos continued to dig and dig. His body was covered in dust and pebbles, dry mud stuck between his talons. It was actually quite soothing. As his steel-hard talons teared through the layers of the hard crust, he gave tiny breaths only to inhale dusty air. It inflated his lungs and as he exhaled it came out like a overworked sigh. - Even though it wasn't. He had sent his people all throughout the many tunnels that spread throughout Pyyria in order to dig right under the palaces of the dragon tribes. The biggest Earthwings dug under the rather large territories of the few tribes that had them. Even though he had one goal in mind, and was focused on it, other thoughts crept into his mind. Everything is going out the way I planned it to be. I guess I am not as dumb as I thought, it seems that all those living flamethrowers think that charging into battle is clearly the most strategic way into leading your people to victory.. Thank the Gods Of Pyyria that I don't even have a gas tank in me! The large brute's words echoed in his mind and was followed by a chuckle.

Occasionally, you could feel the earth shaking, it was the Earthwings. Everyone would think it was just another Earthquake, just another. Cosmos's face tensed.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Empty Re: Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict)

Post by Akreious Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:09 pm

(Sorry if this is small but like, I don't need to ask Kokoro right? I live in a tree ON the ground? Sorry if this is short, just a question)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict) Empty Re: Reign Of Terra: Finalizing Preparations! (Open; All Tribes Invited For This War/Conflict)

Post by Cosmos Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:35 am

(You don't need to ask Kokoro. Also, don't make short posts.)
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrode Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Participating! Finally, a chance to pit Corrode against other dragons.
Corrode
Corrode
EarthWing Lieutenant
EarthWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:24 am

((Is this abandoned? If so, ignore my post))

A scraping noise could be heard as Jadespine dug out tunnels for what seemed like hours on end. She scraped away dirt, every now and then she would stop and spread out the dirt to strengthen the walls and to keep areas from becoming to small because of the huge piles of dirt. Soil got under her claws and in her skin, but it would all be worth it once they submerged the other tribes in the huge system of tunnels. Spotting a green speck, she reached her claws in and yanked out a huge emerald. She examined it before putting it in a bag with all the other treasures she had found. She heard Cosmos chuckle and wondered what was so funny. Maybe he had heard a joke. She continued to dig, slowly heading towards the Lightwings...
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 am

((I'm pretty sure this is still open o3o But you should probably post here first: https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t1546-the-reign-of-terra-starts-here-private-earthwings ))
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down