Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

+19
Ragnaros
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Koal
Nimbus
Star Brilliance
Viper
Erinyes
Serena
Volcanis
Frostflare
Guryon
Phantom
Edan
AuSurath
Aera
Crystal
SolsticeEquinox
Kenina
Cosmos
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 3 Empty Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

Post by Cosmos Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Earthwings, keep in mind that this is before the topic "A Painful Decision".)

New NPCs:

Cosmos strolled down the gigantic hallways with a warm smile on his face. Steadily paced to his side was Emerald and Gunter, the two best trackers of the Earthwings. Both of them had prideful smirks on their faces as they approached their biggest dining hall. Cosmos tilted his head over to Emerald with a questioning look. "Our guests will be arriving within the next one or two hours, I hope you've chosen a good selection of food for our feast, Emerald and Gunter." Gunter flared his wings up with confidence as he jerked his head gently over to Cosmos. "Of course your majesty. We've had some scouts do some research on what Firewings and Icewings eat. Since here in our Kingdom, we have little bits of everything," Cosmos could smell the fresh meat's scent appear in front of them as they entered the gigantic dining hall, "why don't we show you?" Gunter  finished as he shot a look at Emerald. Emerald nodded and padded over to the longest and largest table which was covered with all sorts of dishes. Emerald opened her mouth and spoke, "Well, your highness, for our lovely Firewings guests, we've chosen our plumpest cows and fastest pigs. We've sliced up some sharks our wonderful  scouts have picked up in the nearby ocean as well.  We've made several bird dishes along with some bison." She explained, pointing to the neatly placed meat in the middle of the table. She trotted over to another side of the table, smiling. "For the Icewing guests, we've gotten our miners to dig out some crystals for some Icewings to devour. We were lucky enough to have our trackers catch a whale and bring it in! We have fish including our biggest, most tender salmon too." She smiled.

Gunter walked up closer to Cosmos and folded his wings tightly and neatly to his sides. "Decorations are set up, and we have every Earthwing on their way to attend the feast. We're not sure about our vulcans though. Especially Levish. But everything is ready, your highness." Cosmos nodded and smiled. "Great! I am sure you both have heard about the history and relationship with the Icewings and Firewings. Natural enemies and all. So keep an eye out if any fights break out. Physical and verbal ones." Gunter and Emerald said nothing but only nodded. Earthwings, including Azoic, Mole, and Volos, started to fill the halls. Everything was in place and ready. Cosmos had guards all around the kingdom making sure nothing wasn't A-okay. The decoration was beautiful as well. Gigantic trees wrapped against some pillars, vines making gorgeous designs and the sunlight from the top of the hall gleaming down into the dining room making everything shine and look bejeweled and magical.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

Post by Kenina Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Kenina growled in anger as two of her FireWings decided to disobey her even her own mate. They were both going to be punished for this. Volcanis less so for obvious personal reasons. Viper was hesitant at first long enough that Wisp got out of sight. Even though the IceWing was out of sight now Viper finally pursued her.

Since Solstice or the other IceWings didn't seem to be interfering there was no need to start a war and there was no need for her other FireWings to fight them. Kenina could tell Edan was concerned for his new mate. "Don't worry Edan. If something happens she can always teleport to safety. Right now can I get you to take Erinyes and the King back home. Put Erinyes in prison and lock the King up in our personal quarters. Don't let him out."

With that Kenina let out a deep sigh and the flames that enveloped her were put out. Except the ones that danced down her spine that is. Those were always there. Kenina once again approached the EarthWing King. "Can we find somewhere to talk in privet now?"
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

Post by Koal Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Koal stood there, dumbfound and confused. Koal had just arrived and everything just kind of exploded in his face... Wasn't this suppose to be kind friendly feast? Just what in the corners of the earth just happend?

Koal shook his head left and right, just listening to everyone talking, totally unsure as to what to do or say.. which was bad.. He was suppose to be a guardian and he's failing to do his job. What a rubbish way of starting the day. Koal hasn't even gotten to try out any of the delicious food or any of the drinks if there were any of it being offered.

Once the confusion washed away, Koal finally spoke. "Could someone explain what's going on?" Koal asked with his head tilted the other way and his tail twitching. He looked at everyone's faces or at least who was still in the room at the time being.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 am

Erin felt relief that his brother tried to keep the situation under controll
Scare to death someone its not an option when you have to take care of delicate situations like that. She raised her head proudly "I would be honored to fly in the nightwings territory and personally inform Gemini about the situation" she said with an unusual serious expression on her face, with sincerity "and anyway i'm one of the fastest dragon.." she concluded, but then...

Erin could not belive that Kenina said so, she was devoted to the leaders but this time something was wrong, she looked at her with surprise and in anger she growled once more
"in prison?! no one dare to touch me!" she said, the air around her trembling because of her hot scales "NO ONE WILL TAKE ME IN PRISON!" she shouted, feelen panic and anxiety, like if her wings were going to be ripped off, and looked at the female leader/queen once more "maybe i'm nothing to you, but I know for sure that it's not the rank that makes a dragon a great dragon and wroth it, but the heart and the way a leade guide its tribe, not this chaos, menacing the others and shutting down your own people!!" she  snarled, gazing at volcanis for a moment knowing his good heart and intentions, and junped in the air bating her wings to leave, givign a sad look to the victim of this absurd situation
"I'd rather prefer to find another place than spend my life in prison or under controll in that way!"

//woah woah woah slow down, pur erin in prison? I thought Kenina would resolve the situation in another way, not like a tyrant!! geeeez! D: she can't reply? talk? calm down? the situation is not good, just roleplaying!
PS: quote: the madness of Kenina/scar lol xD
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 am

By the time Wisp got to the island, Viper was already there, due to having taken a faster route. The female IceWing growled, holding Au close to her and lifting her tail knife in the direction of Viper. "I thought what I said was clear," she growled, a cold steam rising from her horns, though her arms and stomach were carefully kept at less freezing temperatures for Au. "FireWings just don't listen, do they?" Her hate for FireWings was sharply rising that day, started small when a FireWing killed her father before she'd hatched. Now she was almost at the breaking point of fear and hate for any FireWings at all. "What reason do you have to talk to me?" Not turning from Viper for a second, she landed, her tail sweeping the snow off of the grass underneath her as she settled down, pulling Au's sash off to make a sort of blanket underneath him, keeping the chill from his paws. Her wings closed to the sides to block the wind, and she pointed her tail knife at Viper again, her green eyes cold, waiting for an answer.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:06 pm

Frostflare hissed at all the dragons in the room. "ENOUGH YOU FOOLISH FEINS! AND ICEWINGS, I AM DISAPOINTED IN YOU! YOU KIDNAP A PRINCE? RETURN THE DAMN RAT TO HIS TRIBE! Also, you little hotheads better clean up your act, we can freeze you all now. Don't you even dare try to start war, or challenge us. And weakling Kenia, I heard your silly plans. They will fail, now why don't you hand over the chicken? No poison please." She mockingly told the dragons. Those little Firewing rats, they were so hotheaded and dumb. She trotted to a table and took a seat. When she got her food, she got comfy and began to eat.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Cosmos only observed the irritating bickering between... basically everyone. The only two who caught his eye were Wisp and Frostflare. Wisp, who seemed to have no intention of returning the prince, flew off elsewhere. Frostflare, however, barked at them some more. Cosmos kept a serious, stern expression on his face.

At Frostflare's threatening comments, all of his guards hissed and snarled. They were furious with her words, and Cosmos couldn't blame them. You tell from their expressions that they mean business, but Cosmos simply approached the Queen of the Icewings. "Oh yes, you could freeze us or them all now, but we could as easily overpower you right here and now. You know how critical this situation is you'd rather insult every dragon in this hall and sit down and eat? My apologies, but aren't you a Queen? Your tribe is in the wrong here. Demanding that Icewing to return the Prince won't be enough. Punishment will be bestowed. And when you threaten my ally, you have to deal with the Earthwings too. Keep that in mind." He raised his eye ridges with a I-am-not-amused expression.

After nodded and headed back toward Kenina, leaning down and gazing at her. "Of course, Queen Kenina. But I'd like to point out that you don't seem very trusted by your tribe. Is there anything we can do to help?" He mumbled.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:59 pm

The Guardian had been standing outside the hall where the feast took place, and so heard everything that was said. He'd watched as the IceWing Wisp had fled, with AuSurath in tow. He looked to the door he guarded and after finding another to take his position, left the EarthWing palace in pursuit of Wisp and Viper.

Few thoughts filled Baldirak's mind as he followed the scent of IceWing and FireWing to the island. Of course, he had opinions on the situation, but right now he had to focus on the NightWing Hatchling. On getting him back to where he belonged, or at least back to feast. As he got nearer to the island, he felt the air grow colder. It covered his scales like a fine mist. But as long as he was moving, it was bearable. His pale eyes found Wisp, Viper, and AuSurath. He landed beside the FireWing, closing his wings against his sides and the cold. He looked at the three before speaking. "I know an EarthWing is the last you wish to see. You must forgive them, they are quick to speak and slow to think... at least in so... heated a situation." Baldirak spoke slowly, mostly to keep the Hatchling from becoming more scared than he was, but also because he often spent a great deal of time thinking on what he wanted to say before he spoke.

His gaze shifted to Viper. "Please, you arrived first. Say what you will." He took a step back, allowing the dragoness to answer Wisp.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnaros Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Ragnaros was always close to his queen. After witnessing all what happened, even though he wouldn't try to understand the reasoning behind everything, it was something way above him, he kept himself near Kenina. In case something would happen, he would tear the interloper apart, that's all he needed to know and realize.

Seeing her approaching the huge king of the Earthwings, he followed up to her, looking around for possible threats while also keeping his eyes on Cosmos. Sure, he didn't seem like he wanted to attack her, but it's his queen, so he couldn't be too careful.

After hearing her commanding to lock up the other Firewing in prison and the king in his own quarters, he growled under his breath. The only thing he would ever fear was his freedom taken away. He didn't know why, he didn't need to know, but he knew it was bad, he feared it and in return he did anything his majesties told him to, if he was able to do it.

Sitting next to Kenina, he started clawing the ground slightly. The air was still tense, he wanted to just jump at the Icewings earlier, but he didn't. He wasn't told to attack and he wouldn't until the life of his queen or his king are in danger. So he just sat there, grumbling as his body tensed up, his entire being screaming for battle, for tearing his foes to shreds.
Ragnaros
Ragnaros
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:54 pm

AuSurath clung to Wisp as he was brought around from her tail to her arms as if she were the only thing keeping him alive on a sinking ship.  He was on the verge of tears, shaking as he tried to crawl closer to Wisp, even as she held him in-flight.  With his eyes shut closed, he did not know what was going on, and only opened them when Wisp landed on the ground, taking the sash and setting him in top of it.  The sash was no longer evil to AuSurath, it was just there, nothing more.  He shook as Wisp put him onto the sash, and stayed on the sash as he tried to be as close to wisp as possible, the cold not affecting him too much as he wasn't directly touching the ground, and Wisp's wings were acting as a wind shield.  Lightly pawing Wisps feet, he ignored the others that landed, and whimpered, "Momma, I wanna go home," he cried to her, just wanting this terrible day to be over.  He hugged Wisp's foot, not liking the fact she wasn't holding him, but it was obvious she needed to be ready to fight, something a hatchling would not notice.  The FireWing and EarthWing were both just background noises to him, only his mommy Wisp mattered to him at the moment.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Koal began to growl in annoyance. There has yet to be an explanation for this chaos and honestly, this pointless bickering about start a fight on some... prince they know nothing of. Plus the fact why have we not come across any seekers who wish to find this young whelp? The argument was becoming too much to bear... "ENOUGH!!!" Koal yelled at the top of his voice, you could hear his voice get real lower in tune. "Can we settle this without resulting in such petty conflict, such as insults threatening each other? What use would that accomplish?" Koal asked. The room would of probably fell silent for Koal's voice outburst. "Exactly.. It would accomplish nothing. Now please, can we settle this like grown dragons and choose a temperate peaceful resolution until we can solve this?" Koal asked as he let out a slow sigh through his nostrils. Koal has had a very rough day and this argument wasn't making it any better than before. "Forgive me.. I need fresh air.." Koal said as he left the castle and to the outside as he took a deep breath. Koal was a dragon who could easily get angry once annoyed, but he does understand that both sides are polar opposites of the same coin.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:11 pm

(This post is short... Sorry. On mobile and my computer's broken. So unless you want to wait a month, deal with it Derp)

Rektani had only just arrived. Why? Because she had been busy with her eggs. It was surprising she had shown up at all, considering how tired she was. But when she arrived, things were already shattered into pieces. Dragons were practically ready ro bite each other's heads off. Kings and queens were growling at each other, and two dragons going on three, were about to be thrown in jail. Growling, her voice low pitched, Tani dug Her claws into the concrete. No one had yet noticed her. She then raised her head and shouted, loudly and clearly, so that her voice filled the whole room, echoing off the walls and stilling everyone but the queens and kings into utter and complete silence. "Stop this foolishness right this instant! I do not like to see my allies fighting, especially not after I spent 48 hours in a sweaty nursery. Someone better tell me what's going on, or I'm calling this gathering to a close."

She didn't scream exasperatedly like Frostflare or Snowfall or Kenina. It was level and calm, yet loud. Calmly, she walked to the center of the building, where Cosmos sat, trying to control the whole situation. Silently, she whispered so that only he could hear, "can I even leave you alone for five minutes...." she then awaited an answer from the queens.

Hebaru, Cosmos's pet frilled titanoboa, had been watching the whole scene from the safety of the tree, growling casually. He made no attempt to join the conversation, but did open his drill threateningly whenever a dragon got too close to Cosmos, and stayed by the king's side. He also dipped his head when his queen, Rektani, had walked in.
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:21 am

Frostflare giggled at the amusement and then released a sigh. "This is getting stupid, no more treats, no more arguments or debates. Let's just sit down, like normal kings and queens, and talk this out. Let's start off with the prince. Does Gemini even want this hatchling back? If anybody knows, then speak up now. This information cold stop a war, or a major conflict. Also, both Earthwings AND Firewings, I wish for you to no longer concern about the comment of freezing you al, it was mainly to get attention. Ya know, people don't really respond to you now days unless you're throwing threats at them, but sorry. It was quiet foolish of me." She got up, stoped eating, and respectively bowed to the leaders, hoping that they would return the same gesture.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 am

Erin peered right and left, her expression expressing anger, even if she shutted down for now
the tension was rising, but there were still dragons that didn't want a war
She do like to fight but this way would have eneded in a bloody terrible way if all these dragons would start to slain each other

She listened at the last one, frostflare, she sat down, still gazing with caution and anger at Kenina, with a grumpy face, being careful not to get noticed, even if if she really would have tried to take her in prison she would have rather fight and attack her directly or flee

she smirked at the comment of frostflare about being freezed, because she was a rare case of dragon able to tolerate the cold, thanks to her body she was smelting the snow and not feeling too much the coldness, it was not the first time she was so close to them, not that she likes them too much, on the countrary she would growl if she encounter one on her way, but ...she is also very curious, about the powers too
Then she just didn't move, and waited, but it was clear that she was holding inside the anger
she raysed a bow and looked again at her king and queen not saying a word
but she mumbled to let everyone listen and not just her leaders both king and queen
"as I said, I'm really fast, I can go to the nightwing territory to inform Gemini that her prince is here.." she looked at him "..and safe..if you want me to.." she commented, she had good intentions, but right now there were problems between everyone, so it would not be easy to find a way and do something to change the situation
Anyway, because of the stress and the adrenalin, her red scales did not stop to burn, issuing a vivid color, and almost creating a warm zone around her, that was there didn't move from her position, whit her grumpy expression still on her face xD
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:48 am

Frostflare hearing the comment that a Firewing ha said, much appreciated her idea. She nodded her head at them and replied solemnly, trying to show the other dragons that she didn't wish for death. "What a great idea, Erines. I hope I got your name right, but if you're King and Queen excuse you, then you might be able to do so. The information would be very nice." She tried her best to show every single last ounce of respect to the other tribes, but she felt that they didn't care whether she "respected" them her not. Deep in her mind, she could sense that somebody wanted blood spill. Trying to shake off the thought, she waited for the other dragons for a response. The wait was long, so long it felt like she had to count every single time she released a blast of air, her breath was heavy, which was not to good. The Firewings unintentionally made the room hot, or was it intentional? She released a slight breeze of cool air to prevent herself from "melting". Then, everything just stopped, and the silence had ended, finally there was a reply.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowehbell Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:06 am

Snowbell lifted her head up proudly and smiled. "Sorry, as I can say," I am desperate to bite someones head off!" she growled, turning her head and looking at every dragon.
Snowehbell
Snowehbell

Female Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:14 am

((OOC: Snowehbell could you please make a character before rping. I highly suggest you read all of this. https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t1723-new-members-guide Also this is the advance rp area you need 150 words or more in your post. Oh and could you change your avatar. If you haven't noticed someone else already took it.))
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayra Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:56 am

(Posting as Edan, deal with it)

A growl ripped through his throat and for a moment he forgot about Kenina's orders. Stomping forward he felt more flames move over his body and rise higher. Flames flickered through his maw as he opened it slightly. Opening his maw he covered the food in ash, glaring at Frostflare. "If you think for one moment you can just sit here and eat while this is happening. Its your fault that the hatchling is in Your tribes posession but for some reason you want to be irresponsible and not deal with any of it! Your tribe is gonna be at a loss when you have no allies because of your stupid acts!" he shouted angrily.

Turning his head to Tani he growled a bit. "Well the tribe your mate invited to this feast has the stolen prince. Right now we are trying to return him" he snapped. Huffing more flames poured out of his body as his anger grew larger and larger. His eyes scanned all of them and he looked back at Frostflare.
Wayra
Wayra
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:45 am

Frostflare growled in anger. "EXCUSE ME? I am trying to solve this problem, right here, right now! In fact, I didn't even know that IDIOT WISP, has stolen the little prince. I am showing respect to you, so you show it back! I am one step away from banishing the fool of a trainee out of this tribe! Now, do you want to solve this problem, or bite each others heads off? It's up to you, Edan, Kenia, and Volcanis. You too Cosmos. Now, are we all going to kill each other and cause war, or are we going to be responsible Gods and Goddesses and solve this problem." She turned her head to all of the high ranked dragon with her sincere eyes, war was not what she wanted.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:49 am

(bump)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:36 am

~POSTING AS VIPER`

Viper turned around, to find Wisp there with Au. She heard a thump, and turned around to see Baldirak standing there. When he finished speaking, she inclined her head. "Thank you, Balidirak," she said, before turning back to Wisp. "I understand that you think we're being rash about this," she began. "And we DID act rashly about this, so I apologize on behalf of the FireWings." Her blue eyes flicked down to Au, then back up to meet Wisp's cold green gaze. "I'm here for a compromise," she said. "But I'm not sure if you want to talk about it just between us two, or with Gemini. But I think it would be easier, as we're right here right now, and it'd take too long to grab Gemini, so I'll just continue." She gestured to Au. "If you keep Au like this, it'll most likely start a war of some sorts, with useless slaughter and murder. So I propose a proposition. Either Au stays with you, and he visits Gemini at certain times, so Gemini won't be heartbroken to be without Au. Or vice versa, so Au stays with Gemini, and comes visits you at certain times." She tilted her head, regarding Wisp. "What do you think? I think it's fair enough. If you agree, I'll go inform Gemini about this. But another thing. All of this would be much easier if you moved closer to the NightWing territory. Because where you are is quite far from their territory...."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3