Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

+19
Ragnaros
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Koal
Nimbus
Star Brilliance
Viper
Erinyes
Serena
Volcanis
Frostflare
Guryon
Phantom
Edan
AuSurath
Aera
Crystal
SolsticeEquinox
Kenina
Cosmos
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 2 Empty Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

Post by Cosmos Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Earthwings, keep in mind that this is before the topic "A Painful Decision".)

New NPCs:

Cosmos strolled down the gigantic hallways with a warm smile on his face. Steadily paced to his side was Emerald and Gunter, the two best trackers of the Earthwings. Both of them had prideful smirks on their faces as they approached their biggest dining hall. Cosmos tilted his head over to Emerald with a questioning look. "Our guests will be arriving within the next one or two hours, I hope you've chosen a good selection of food for our feast, Emerald and Gunter." Gunter flared his wings up with confidence as he jerked his head gently over to Cosmos. "Of course your majesty. We've had some scouts do some research on what Firewings and Icewings eat. Since here in our Kingdom, we have little bits of everything," Cosmos could smell the fresh meat's scent appear in front of them as they entered the gigantic dining hall, "why don't we show you?" Gunter  finished as he shot a look at Emerald. Emerald nodded and padded over to the longest and largest table which was covered with all sorts of dishes. Emerald opened her mouth and spoke, "Well, your highness, for our lovely Firewings guests, we've chosen our plumpest cows and fastest pigs. We've sliced up some sharks our wonderful  scouts have picked up in the nearby ocean as well.  We've made several bird dishes along with some bison." She explained, pointing to the neatly placed meat in the middle of the table. She trotted over to another side of the table, smiling. "For the Icewing guests, we've gotten our miners to dig out some crystals for some Icewings to devour. We were lucky enough to have our trackers catch a whale and bring it in! We have fish including our biggest, most tender salmon too." She smiled.

Gunter walked up closer to Cosmos and folded his wings tightly and neatly to his sides. "Decorations are set up, and we have every Earthwing on their way to attend the feast. We're not sure about our vulcans though. Especially Levish. But everything is ready, your highness." Cosmos nodded and smiled. "Great! I am sure you both have heard about the history and relationship with the Icewings and Firewings. Natural enemies and all. So keep an eye out if any fights break out. Physical and verbal ones." Gunter and Emerald said nothing but only nodded. Earthwings, including Azoic, Mole, and Volos, started to fill the halls. Everything was in place and ready. Cosmos had guards all around the kingdom making sure nothing wasn't A-okay. The decoration was beautiful as well. Gigantic trees wrapped against some pillars, vines making gorgeous designs and the sunlight from the top of the hall gleaming down into the dining room making everything shine and look bejeweled and magical.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

Post by Viper Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Viper stared at Crystal, miffed. "Umm....." she trailed off. "When did I ever say I hated IceWings? I'm on pretty good terms with you guys. Heck, my best friend is an IceWing. I just want my cousin reunited with her son....." She scooted away from Crystal. "Erhh.. could you please stop poking me now?" She turned back to Solstice. "So..." she began awkwardly. "How've you been Sol...?" She ruffled Vex's head. "Like he said, this is one of my sons, Vexilas. Griffon is with Edan," she indicated to Edan. She glanced at Au, who was almost hidden next to Wisp. She crouched down to Au's level. "Hello, Au," she greeted warmly. "I'm Viper, your aunt. I'm cousins with your mom." She tilted her head. "I was wondering, but do you want to go back to your mom and the NightWings, or do you want to stay here with the IceWings? Your mother misses you terribly, and she's becoming stressed out. What do you say? Do you want to come with me?"

~Short post is short~

Last edited by Viper on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)

Post by Cosmos Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

(Not enough words, Viper and Guryon.)
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Vex met Au at chat
Vex looked up at his mother and licked her muzzle. He looked around for any other hatchlings to play with. He doesnt want to play with Griffon right now. He found a small black dragon that looked like Au. Vex bounded at Au giggling. Vex pawed him playfully and jumped back. "Gyn om," said Vex. (come one) He then bounded away. Vex kept running until he slammed into Viper ,his mother, and said Wowwy Vex said. (sorry)
Guryon
Guryon
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 pm

(Still not enough words and you aren't posting in order, Vex/)
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:07 pm

"Well, uhh.." Crystal put her talon down, and looked around the room. "Well, You seem like you do since your tribe does so... And Vexilas? Cute name." She patted Vexy's head very gently. "But still, we'll give AuSurath back when Wisp wants to give him away." Crystal looked at her unperfected necklace and reached under her wing, and pulled out a mirror to fix it. After it was clean and straight, she walked towards the dining tables. Seeing the salmon, she grabbed a big one and shoved it in her maw. Remembering her manners, she chewed with her maw shut and wiped the blood off her lips. ''Manners first, Appitite second." She said, repeating the step at least 3 times. There was a bass that was pretty small, about hatchling size, and she handed it to Au. "Let him eat first." She said calmly. Then she decided to walk up to Cosmos. She yelled, having to fly upwards to get up to his face. She floated about a Dragons wing away from Cossy's face. "Why would you think its ok to put an alliance to two tribes that hated each other? Its an idiot move, is what it is. I mean, Firewings would probably wreck us Icewings!! That's why we hate each other!!!! Is it really THAT Hard to comprehend?!"
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:02 pm

(This is Solstice. I'll be posting on my actual account separately from this. But question: Is how I've been writing just fine?)
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:13 pm

(Cossy here, everything is fine but make sure that your WC is at least 150.)
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Solstice nodded at Viper, slightly flinching when she went near her. It was not due to intentional rude behavior, or hatred of the FireWings. She did not necessarily hate the Fire tribe - she was just simply terrified of any mention of their element or sight of it. She got up casually, hoping it would cover that up. She glared at Crystal as she began to argue with the elder dragons around the tribal area. Solstice also glanced at Kenina, still holding back angered urges. She must remain calm. She must remain calm. She smoothed her chest feathers with a quick lick and small pawing movements here and there. She had hoped that nothing would happen. At the moment, the FireWings were being quite rude, and her fellow IceWings were not helping the atmosphere much - if at all. The EarthWing king, however, kept his cool. She cleared her throat as Kenina brought up a demand of returning the hatchling.

"I apologize for my rudeness with this. I agree with Cosmos, let us begin with a smile." The ice dragoness stated, her voice changing levels a bit as she attempted to hold back a rough burst of injuring all around her. She made no mention of the hatchling, as though he were a normal every day IceWing. Truly, however, to her, he now was. He had spent much time with the tribe, and rarely saw his adoptive mother in the dark NightWing territories. She noticed Crystal, face-to-face with Cosmos. That was exactly - of course, sarcastically, in her thoughts - what the group needed to avoid a war. She struck a paw to her own face as a sign of annoyance. Approaching the younger dragoness, Crystal, she grabbed her by the tail gently and pulled backwards. She ducked her head down and narrowed her eyes. Despite this slightly rough action, she still managed to keep her cool.

"Crystal," Solstice said in a shaky tone, "Do not speak against the other tribes. They are our friends. Some dragons are kind, others are not. I will admit that. However, I have many friends in the FireWing tribe. And you, my dear, are one that needs to follow in my pawsteps. Otherwise, I'll be forced to take action about this. Stay calm. Stay. Calm. We're already fighting enough due to the hatchlings, please, do not start a war because of conversation between adults." She continued, exhaling deeply and inconsistently out afterwards. She narrowed her eyes and let go of her, teleporting off. She was now back to her previous location beside Wisp and Ausurath. Solstice still had regretted to tell Kenina of the hatchling - it was, after all, something that would not be brought up in normal conversation. The feast was to bring tribes together, or so she hoped, not to drag them apart. She looked at Wisp and sat down before her, tilting her head. No one, aside from the troublemaker IceWing Crystal, had begun to eat. Ausurath now had a large bass about as large as himself before his paws. Solstice was slightly repulsed and glanced away from the fish, meeting Wisp's eyes. She was slightly nervous now. She did not know how her actions looked to the other dragons.

"Wisp, I beg of you. Please, follow my advice. Keep Ausurath safe. The fact he is here, and how she is acting-" she paused with a glare to Crystal - "Is not helping. I know I've already told you this, and you're doing a relatively well job. However, please. Please. And I am on the edge of breaking out into a fit of crying due to trauma - I cannot risk another angry burst out to anyone here." She said, taking loud breaths that nearly sounded like asthma. Though Solstice did not have asthma, it was still how she was breathing. She was too stressed. She took a shove at Ausurath and gently pushed him in between Wisp's hind legs, to ensure that he was somewhat hidden. She looked at Cosmos and cleared her throat yet again, gulping. He was quite the large dragon. A fight alone wouldn't be too much of a good thing, but in front of him - a deathwish.

"The feast looks amazing, Cosmos. I think I've gotten hungry. Who prepared it? Yourself, or other members of the tribe?" Solstice said, hoping to break the silence and the frustrated conflict. He, like her, was hopefully also trying to force himself to remain calm. She had an extremely short temper, and she also tended to be extremely annoyed by those that did not follow what she asked. Those two traits were not the best of a combination.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:23 pm

A growl echoed in the fire dragons throat as he narrowed his eyes. Stomping toward the trainee he stood over her menacingly. "Have you no respect?! You will not speak to a king in such ways. I don't care if he is the worst king in all of Pyrria, which he is not you do not speak to them that way. Understand trainee that you are in a room full of gigantic Earthwings and Firewings. We will not back down from a fight. AuSurath is the main priority here" he snapped at the dragonness. Turning his gaze to Solstice he growled slightly. "Firewings do not tolerate hatchling stealing tribes. If you continue this idiocy I am not responsible for my actions. Take others feelings into consideration. Think upon as how you would feel if your hatchling was taken away from you and taken to another tribe. My sons are my most important priority and I know AuSurath is Gemini's. Now. Give my mate the hatchling before things get even worse than they already are" he snapped, ash leaving his maw as he got angrier and angrier. The flame inside his body flickered and rose from his body, covering his torso in flames. He was so angered he could not calm the raging flames that lived inside him. He narrowed his eyes, hissing and lashing his tail.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:23 pm

AuSurath's giggling came to a stop when he realized that almost everyone in the room was now staring directly at him.  Freezing from his wiggling, he shrank back against his mother, a small whimper coming from him as he tried to turn around and bury his head into Wisp to hide.  Through the course of all the yelling, he slowly sank from Wisp's grasp, wiggling so that he now stood under her, peaking out cautiously at the bright orange dragoness that seemed very loud, and scary.  He almost bolted when Crystal surprised him by walking up to him, having focused all his little attention on Kenina, not seeing Crystal walk up.  When she gave him a large fish, large in comparison to him at least, he tackled the fish as she dropped it, just barely out from under Wisp.  Growling, he tugged at the fish while the adults continued to argue, pulling at the fish to try and drag it.  But for some odd reason, the fish wouldn't move.  So, he jumped on it, and tried pulling the fish closer to Wisp with him on it, which surprisingly didn't work!  Frustrated, he got off the fish, still oblivious to the arguments and yelling.  Mad, he stomped around the fish, almost tripping on his yellow sash, before he grabbed the fishes tail and pulled.  And it moved!  Ecstatic, he tugged the fish closer to Wisp, leaping onto his hind legs, and rapidly batting at Wisp's to get her attention.  "Mommy!  Mommy!  Look!  I got a feesh!" he said, bouncing up and down, still pawing at her completely unaware that other dragons existed besides him and his mother.  That is until he felt a shove on his rump, pushing him closer to Wisp.  However, in his happy state, he could care less, and just grabbed the fish by its tail and tugged, slowly dragging it under Wisp, where he looked up at her, waiting anxiously for her to help him.  "Muuuummmy!  I got a feeeshie!  Cut eet pweese!" he part pouted, demanded, and asked all at the same time, staring up at Wisp's chin with big, happy eyes, just waiting for her to help him.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:51 pm

(OOC: I don't think it very wise to have switched this to advance rp in the middle of the topic.)

Kenina already had a flames that just natural burned along her spine, but when Edan erupted into flames she decided to do the same. Her every scale danced with a light flame leaving her whole body on fire, even her leathery wings. The IceWing semi god tried to proceed peaceful but his only angered Kenina more. She was being ignorant of the situation and her actions were on the brink of starting a war. Particularly the pushing of the prince further into one of the IceWings protection. From a political standpoint that meant they weren't giving the hatchling up. Solstice though was not the leader and for that reason alone held beck from attacking. "How dare you ignore our warnings! This is your last chance. Make one more wrong move and this means war.

Kenina began weaving magic and boosting the strength of her fellow FireWings. She did not make empty threats and didn't appreciate her threats being ignored.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 am

Rage continued to build, as he breathed out smoke from his nose. His flames burning within him, ready to strike at any moment, trying to keep calm since the urge to attack was spiking. "Kenina, give us the word and we will see this ended" focusing his gaze towards the hatchling he prepared himself waiting for her order. Every scale on his body started to flicker, with the heat building up inside his scales became hot to touch. Knowing that if there where to attack he would have to be careful not to harm the defenseless hatchling in the fighting.

Feeling confident with his other tribesmen, he turned his gaze towards Cosmos, "Cosmos I demand you help us secure this prince, that is all we want." noticing as Nina prepared herself he was ready, not only the tense atmosphere was effecting him but his revenge only fueled the fire.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Cosmos kept his silence as he shot a glance over at Volcanis. He could hear his guards become enraged at the news of the stolen Nightwing prince! Azoic, Mole, Emerald, Gunter, and even Volos shout out with glares and hissing tones.

"Stolen Prince? Why did you bring him here?!"

"Just WHAT funny business do you Icewings have with the Nightwings!"

"How dare you bring your tribe here to our kingdom and palace and have your youth insult our king! Not only that, you bring a stolen prince?! This is blasphemy!"

"Are you truly on our side, Icewings?!"

All of the 160 foot tall Earthwings hissed, snapped, and shouted. Cosmos sighed and raised his head, flaring his wings and taking a deep breath. "SILENCE! Compromise before violence!" Every Earthwing shut their maws and went silent at the fierce tone of Cosmos. He hissed at the five and folded his wings neatly to his sides and leaned down to Solstice, a glare in his sharp eyes. "Do not change the subject, miss Solstice. You know what your tribe is doing is wrong. Return the Nightwing to it's rightful tribe and we'll continue on without any regrets. I hate to resort to violence, but if I have to, I will. For the sake of my ally and my tribe." He said with a calm, strict, yet demanding voice. Gunter and Volos quietly circled the hatchling, glaring in silence. Cosmos could feel their temptation.

Cosmos tilted his head back over to Volcanis and nodded. "I'd be grateful if you informed me on the situation, Volcanis." He suggested, patiently.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Viper dipped her head, so her eyes were shadowed. So AuSurath had taken to calling Wisp his mom, had he? That was... unfortunate. If Gemini found out about this, she would be heartbroken. That was not a good sign. Viper grimaced to herself. She suddenly felt herself being filled with more energy, and glanced at Kenina. It definitely was her doing. This was bad. Even Kenina was getting ready for a fight. She glanced over at Volcanis, who seemed to be having a hard time keeping his anger checked. Ok, that definitely wasn't a good sign. She sighed mentally, and stretched her claws impatiently. "Please," she called out. "Please return the NightWing hatchling back to his mother. I do not want to stir up any trouble between the tribes, but if you don't... I'm afraid there will be problems." She tilted her head. "Also, how would a NightWing withstand the temperatures of the IceWing kingdom? It's just about below subzero. Only the FireWings' heat and the IceWings can withstand it. Actually, I'm shocked that Au is still alive right now."
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Solstice Wolf glared at the surrounding dragons, exhaling another deep breath. They were beginning to become violent. Even the feast's peacemaker, Cosmos, had taken to threatening brutal ways if the hatchling was not immediately returned. She shrugged and continued to clean, lick, and preen her blue-grey feathers. The dragoness did not have much to say, nor did she know how to respond. The FireWings had already threatened war, especially at the sight of a wrong action. Solstice became wide-eyed as she cleaned her feathers. Was total silence and ignoring the dragon's words one of these actions? She answered the question mentally. Yes, it was. She had to give them an answer. She looked at Wisp for help. She then realized, however, that she was elder to her and of a higher rank. It was her that was more likely to be expected to give an answer. Ausurath had begun to trip and cower, eventually ignoring the delicious fish creature as big as himself to instead hide under his new adoptive mother. This was yet another thing Solstice had wondered: what happened to Ausurath's real parents? She knew that he was adopted, besides, who didn't know? It was now gossip that had spread largely among the tribes, most of them that were not even involved knew about it. She looked at the FireWings and the EarthWings as she recognized this. She suddenly ducked her head, as she usually did when attempting to speak privately with someone. She turned her back on the other dragons and spread a feathered wing to cover up most of Wisp, to ensure that most of their conversation was not heard.

"Wisp, I do not know what to do. I know you want to keep Ausurath, and I know he loves you. I also want you to keep him- however, I don't know what would be the most appropriate action in this situation. War will begin if we make a wrong step, and I am assuming that wrong step is not returning him. We have two of the largest tribes threatening us with violence and brutal action if we do not follow their direct orders. What are we to do?" Solstice asked, exhaling and inhaling loudly with stress. She indeed spoke for a long time, attempting to get all of the information in. She lowered her wing and folded it up, still looking at the dragoness and the hatchling. Her eyeridges were knitted together in worry and stress. And, then there was the fact she was still terrifed - the FireWings made her uncomfortable. She did, however, know Viper, whom took the FireWing hatchling from her. She now spoke again, asking how Ausurath was still alive. She sighed and turned back around, looking at Viper.

"Miss Viper, I do not know how he is still alive. He is strong, most likely. And Wisp is takin-" Solstice stopped herself, realizing she was about to speak merrily about the way her fellow IceWing took care of the NightWing hatchling. It was most likely not a good idea either to speak of that, nor was it a good idea to respond. But it was also a terrible idea to ignore them. Everywhere she turned, looking for answers, looking for a possible outcome to every action she could possibly preform, they all had a terrible consequence. Something that could bite her in the face, something that could begin war on their tribe. And, being a goddess, she must prevent that at all costs.

"I don't want to begin any conflicts either, Miss Viper." Solstice said at last, finally acknowledging the other part of Viper's words. She did, however, continue to ignore that of the demands to return Ausurath. She knew that in about a minute, she would have every single dragon in the area on her and on Wisp. She also happened to notice two EarthWings, anticipating a slip-up. They were staring directly at Ausurath, circling Wisp. He, gladly, was hidden under the dragoness he called his mother. Solstice looked at the two, giving them a look. She was prepared to fight them, as well, however. She of course, didn't want any violence to occur. She was glad Wisp was nearby. As, hopefully, she could help her resolve this.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm

AuSurath was waiting oh so patiently for Wisp until the booming voice of Cosmos rang out.  Yipping in startled fear, he ducked and huddled against Wisp's leg, whimpering as he peered out wide eyed from under him.  With his vision quite limited, he noticed that once again, everyone was staring at his direction, and now two giant dragons here circling in front of Wisp.  He whined/whimpered, trying to find comfort from Wisp as his fear constantly rose.  He trembled violently, his small claws making a sound almost like water as they vibrated against the ground in his fear.  Even as Solstice put a wing over Wisp, partially blocking AuSurath's view, it gave him little peace as he breathed rapidly, almost hyperventilating.   He hugged Wisp's leg, partial instincts screaming at him to remain under her at ALL costs. He had absolutely no trust now for the growling FireWings, scared that they were gonna kill them. The size alone was enough to scare him of the EarthWings, and now that they were staring at him as if he were a piece of tender meat, circling and being loud, he was terrified, and his body showed it, tail practically tucked under him, head low to the ground, and eyes wide in fear.
(Short post as I wait for Wisp .w.)
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 pm

The sounds of flapping wings could of heard outside, the sound grew louder and louder as it came closer. With a thud a red dragon had arrived a bit late for the party. The sound of footsteps could heard softly at first, but the volume of those footsteps grew and soon it echoes through the earth-like castle. Eventually there in the door way to the dinning room was one of the guardians of the firewing clan.

Koal had a discourage look on his face as he let out a slow sigh. He had been away for so long and had forgotten this visit was on his schedule of what to do. He had been deep in thought late and had forgotten he was invited to here. "Sorry I'm late fellow firewings.... And... icewings.." Koal looked around the place. He didn't have a look of hatred but rather he had a look of caution in his eyes.

Koal saw the food that was being offered and it was quite a wide selection, especially since it was meat, perfect for fire wings raw or cooked. His fiery breath pretty much does the cooking anyhow.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:50 pm

A lot was happening at once, and all Wisp wanted to do now was leave. But leaving Solstice alone to deal with this wouldn't exactly be tactful, nor kind. Dealing with this was the only option. So, she let the other dragons rage verbally until they fell silent, her only movement being to step forward so Au was directly underneath her, her tail flopped easily near him in case she needed to pick him up quickly. "I'm not sure," she said simply to Solstice, her mind racing with thought. She was NOT giving AuSurath to a bunch of hostile FireWings and EarthWings, for one. Nobody would be stupid enough to do that. Who's to say they wouldn't just take him and kill her? Or that they wouldn't attack and accidentally kill Au? Options and possibilities raced each other in her head, until finally she thought of something. A desperate plunge, but an idea nonetheless.

"To begin with," she said. "I'd like to point out that you can't expect me to speak if you all badger me at once. So listen quietly, with the most respect where it is due." She only meant that towards the leaders present. In her opinion, the rest of them were trash and always would be for their actions today. But nobody would ever know that unless they could read minds. If they could, Wisp would detect them in an instant. That was the only thing her parents had left her with: her telepathy. She put it in use now, silently telling Solstice to be ready to protect her.

"Two months ago," Wisp began, her tail tip curling in a little coil next to Au, the sharp gleam of a blade resting on the very end. She'd not expected to have to use the tail of her armor often, but she felt that it was better to be safe than sorry among FireWings. "Humans began to kidnap dragons. None of us know why. I was among that kidnapped group, as I'm sure at least one other here was as well. Also among these kidnapped dragons was a small NightWing, so small as to be completely ignored, had I not noticed a cage in the corner. Thanks to the actions of a few I regret not to know the names of, my own cage and bond's were broken. In turn, I broke the cage of this hatchlings and escaped during the turmoil. At the time, I knew nothing of the identity of the hatchlings, so I did the obvious and headed home. As Solstice can support, my den is nearly as safe as a castle, in its own way. What better place to hide from some hostile Humans?

"I had planned to return Au as soon as I found his mother, or vice versa. However, I came to realise that an adept mother would not leave her hatchlings gone so long without a team searching for him, nor would she let him get kidnapped in the first place, if she had been watching him correctly. So I kept him with me, where he was safe. Two months passed, and no attempts were made to retrieve Au. Yet, I come here and you all claim I stole him?" She shook her head, sighing. "I offer a compromise. I will wait on the island off of the coast of IceWing territory. Au's mother can come there and retrieve him herself, and prove to me that she actually cares. Sending guards is proving nothing but that she feels possession, not love. So there I will wait, and there I will only speak to her."

Feeling no need to say more, Wisp gave Solstice a telling look, and quickly wrapped her tail around Au, taking off from the ground and speeding towards the door, switching Au to her arms as she flew, and spinning into an upward spiral as she escaped through the door, her tail spike held out for any attacks that followed her. Once outside, she sighed in relief, and turned quickly towards the island, not letting off speed one bit. She trusted FireWings no farther than she could throw them. EarthWings, however, tended to have some sense in their brains.

((sorry for the awkward ending, I have to go.))
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Kenina listened to Wisps excuses. They were childish and the IceWing didn't seem to understand that this was bigger than a hatchlings. Regardless if he was safer or better off with Wisp it was still kidnapping and a prince no less. She also didn't understand that her refusal to give up the NightWing here may have doomed her tribe. When the other tribes learn that the IceWings brought a kidnapped prince to what was suppose to be a friendly feast with an ally and then refused to give the hatchling back after both the EarthWings and FireWings demanded it be handed over so they could return it. Well you can better bet nobody is going to want ally with them. On top of that she may have just killed this fresh new alliance with the EarthWings by showing their unwillingness to cooperate and ignorance to basic political conduct. Not to mention by harboring the NightWings and allying with the EarthWings they end up roping the EarthWings into this. The FireWings are allied with the NightWings and never liked the IceWings to begin with. If the EarthWings were to continue to support this as she had said earlier their alliance would be over and the EarthWing king had seen first hand what he would be left with should the FireWings leave him. It would be a shame too. Kenina had high hopes for this alliance with the EarthWings.

Just as Kenina was about to reprimand the naive IceWings she seemed to bolt off. Kenina wasted no time in reacting. "Viper, the hatchling. Edan, Solstice is she interferes. "Volcanis keep anyone else who gets in our way at bay same with the rest of you." The orders were executed swiftly before Wisp had even made it out the door. She spoke to Viper first on purpose. Who didn't know about her teleporting abilities? Kenina hoped she understood how she wanted Viper to get the hatchling. "Why flee if you claim to be justified." Kenina thought herself.

If they retrieved the prince which the odds were in Kenina's favor then she would not go to war with the IceWings. After all Solstice seemed to finally understand the gravity of the situation and wanted to work things out. Right now it seemed to be only one IceWing that was rebelling. However if any other IceWings interfered then that means war.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:51 am

Crystal listened to Kenina's plans. Even if she did whisper and think before she spoke, which she must have, Crystal still knew what they where doing. She Flew after Wisp and landed by her, her eyes wide with fear. "Wisp!! Wait!!!"
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 am

Erinyes still didn't have a chance to talk, since it was a very confused discussion, full of tension
the reactions of various dragons almost scared her and she wondered to know why they all were so pissed off since no one injuried this...prince?
she looked at the most important firewing by rank position, then gulped at Volcanis reaction and shooked her head, it was not good, no way
"Volc what do you have in mind?!" she said with a concerned look and her muzzle in a snarl, out loud to him when he asked for help to Cosmos, but her voice was suffocated by all this chaos, she could feel the rage growing and her blood red scales being hot. To her a dragon must feel free to choose what to do, like she wanted freedom, she was now interested about this debate, but since the biggers dragons continued to scream and continued with an intimidating scaring behaviour, causing the prince to probably feel unconfortable, and even if she was a firewings she had met them once in they land, she couldn't see a menace by what icewing was saying
all this chaos quickly consumed her patience
the red dragoness raised her head and shouted out louder than anyone else, uncaring about the rank but feeling strong because she wanted justice
"ENOGH!!!"
She shouted a long line of fire not hurting anyone but to interrupt them, and jumped in the middle, in the center to look at everyone and have everyone's attention, she was aware about the risk but she couldn't really hold this in her chest
"what the hell is happening to all of you?!" she roared, taking a brief break
"you all are talking about him like a prize to win! you all what to decide for him, not listening to the icewing that took care of him as I could undertand! And with this intimidatory attitude you are terrorizing ausurath!!!" she shooked her head "are you all completely out of mind!? with this dangerous behaviour and menacing each other do you think you are doing good?!" she screamed, remembering how her father was bad with she and volcanis and about other dragons that caused her to remember bad things, she looked deep in the eyes of volcanis, as to ask for support from her brother
"and anyway where is his mother?! I dont' see her, do you?!" she looked around, it was obvious "this dragon has the right to decide what to do! none of you, neither me, should risk a war because of that stupid obsession to comand and control the life of another one!!! she took some deep breaths, hoping them to finally understand what they were doing and how wrong it was
"As allies this stil doesn't concern you, not in first person! you should try to mantain good relations, you are allied, not tyrant!!! No right to do this to anyone, not to any single dragons that lives in all Pyyria! !!"
* she turned on herself to look at them with a fiery determined look in the eyes
"And where is his family? I don't see not a single nightwings here! On the countrary of being mad, because an Icewing took care of an outlander dragon, from another race and tribe, you all and expecially Gemini..." yes, she dared to say her name "..should be gratefull for that!! don't you see ? this is madness!!!" she ended it snarling, hitting the ground with anger and scratching it with her claws, her body was so hot that the red scales made a strange effect on her look, like she was spreading light of a raging fire from the iside, she really wanted to take this conversation at a reasonable level, she knew that she is the first that sometimes may cause trouble, as her brother, and some others, but this was a big thing, this was unacceptable!!! Now it was her against everyone! no metter what!

Last edited by Erinyes on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:31 am

As Volc's temper started to rise, he noticed that something was effectively wrong in all of this. Ausurath looked completely terrified because of the others rudeness, Volcanis included, which it wasn't a good thing. Volcanis wanted to bring Ausurath back to Gemini, but he didn't want to scare him in the process. Volcanis had a soft spot for hatchlings. He felt to agree with his sister. He replied to Cosmos "Erin is right. Cosmos, you and your guards have only terrorized the hatchling." He reprimanded them with a severe growl. Volcanis looked at Kenina after hearing her orders.  "One moment. I don't personally trust the IceWings, but the only result we're obtaining is to terrorize the hatchling, or worst, we would risk to kill him. Gemini will not be happy about it." He advised his consort. "We need to be careful. What about to just follow Wisp? We'll see if she's saying the truth." Volcanis suggested. He was really desiring to crush the IceWings and maybe start a war, but not inspite of Ausurath. The poor hatchling was already scared because of Cosmos and the others, especially considering their gigantic size. Volcanis was cocky and violent by nature, but he also wanted to be different. He cared about don't hurting the harmless. He spoke again towards Kenina. "We'd need to send someone to inform Gemini about the hatchling's situation." Volcanis gave another suggestion, waiting for Kenina's answer. She was the leader and it was up to her to choose how to act. Despite Volcanis was loyal to the crown, he hoped to not receive orders he didn't like. Volcanis always valued his independence first, though Kenina was his beloved mate.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:19 pm

Solstice glared at the surrounding FireWings. As they spoke, Wisp had silenced the area. Solstice turned around and listened to her words, knowing that she was somewhat angered. The white dragoness then bolted off, taking Ausurath with her. And then, the dragons began to discuss other things. Solstice rolled her eyes, hearing the fact that she would be injured if she interfered with anything. She now had the urge of sticking her tongue out, and it was even worse than before. She fanned out her blue-grey feathered wings the slightest, observing the clearing. Either she left now, or she would be attacked. And possibly be attacked while having a mental breakdown.

"Please, don't touch me." Solstice stated, nodding at the FireWings. Should they dare to even come near her, she'd begin crying and be forced to relive the horrid experience of her childhood. And that was not something she felt like doing. She was already on edge enough due to the fact that her tribe could now be attacked at any time, but by three tribes. The NightWings, the FireWings, and the EarthWings. Take off, or stay and be attacked. She had brought that choice back to her mind as she thought over the possible outcomes and the bloodshed. It was not such an amazing future to look forward to.

"It'd be very much appreciated. Now, if you excuse me, I'm returning back to my tribe. This was a very interesting feast, Cosmos. Unfortunately, I was forced out along with my fellow tribal member, Wisp, before I could taste any of your delicacies. Thank you for the invitation, however." She stated, attempting to keep her voice steady and smooth the entire time. It was somewhat difficult to one, not allow her voice to falter, and two, lash out in anger. She did, after all, have an extremely short temper.

"Goodbye." The dragoness said, beating her wings heavily and turning to fly off.

And with that, Solstice Wolf glided away from the EarthWings, to follow her friend and the child both of the two dragonesses were so willing to protect and care for. She soared through the air, the familiar sensation of flight calming her of her temper. She let out a sigh, glad to be away. Hopefully, she didn't do anything wrong. She would now head off to her den in the IceWing palace, hoping that they would be safe.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Viper flinched as Kenina sent her to go after Au. She wanted to protest, but wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Going after AuSurath will only make matters worse, she thought wryly. It's not a good idea at all. In fact, it's a terrible idea. She glanced at Kenina from the corner of her blue eyes, and grimaced. This was not good. Wisp was angered, and had flown off with AuSurath. The best thing to do was relay what Wisp said back to Gemini. But really, disobeying her queen was a bad thing to do. Some of the ancient rules stated that a tribe leader's word was law. Even if it was wrong or not. She couldn't back out of this without seeming like a traitor and losing her queen's and the other dragons' trust. She let her gaze travel throughout the clearing. But then, the other dragons had kind of started rebelling too. Take Erineyes for example.... Or maybe even Volcanis, which was kind of shocking. She didn't know him too well, but enough to know that he had temper issues. She was surprised he hadn't attacked yet. Turning back to Kenina, she reluctantly dipped her head. "Yes, Kenina," she sighed, and flames wrapped around her, dissolving her into thin air.

She appeared again, and looked around the island that Wisp was talking about. It was cold, definitely, but at least Viper's body temperature heated herself up, so she was still fine. Mostly. "Wisp?" she called out. "Are you there? I'd... like to speak to you..."
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:08 pm

The dragon nodded, his fire flaring even more as Kenina added energy to all of them. The slits on his sides became wider as more and more fire poured out. Soon it began to enveloped his tail, wings and body. The fire shifted in colour, turning bright red, orange, yellow then blue. It stayed blue, giving him a god like look. He growled, his eyes flaring. In seconds fire had wrapped around his body to create fiery armor that swirled around his body. Opening his maw he roared, fire splurting out in a large stream. He was ready to fight. He was thinking if the small hatchling was his and how he would feel if his hatchling got taken. What would he do? The god flexed his claws and watched as the dragonness made a dash for the door, the hatchling in her arms. How dare she? Fly away with the hatchling? Was she scared? Scared to show the hatchling. Looking at the female who had run in front he rolled his eyes and growled once more, his eyes focused on all of them. Right now he was at a loss for what to do? They had left and the Firewings were ready for a fight. He growled and turned to Kenina. "What do we do now queen? Many of the Icewings have left and if Viper can't get the hatchling what will happen to her?" he asked, worried for his mates safety.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next