Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

+10
Lucian
SolsticeEquinox
Jurragon Ignis
Aquamarine
Wayra
Arkhor
Shiningwater
Sleenia
Hyruu
Devi
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 4 Empty For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

Post by Devi Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Today a feast and celebration was being prepared, with both himself and Sleenia having an announcement they thought it would be best to tell every one at once, With Lucian being busy recently Devi never really had a chance to speak with him alone. So invitations where sent out across the tribe and even to other tribes across Pyyria. No doubt it would be a large event with an abundance of food and time of celebration. It was coming close to late afternoon, Devi being with Sleenia in the inner chambers. Pacing around he felt nervous, knowing that he would have to speak to the tribe and possibly outsiders from other tribes. Still he knew it was for the best, after all it was a big deal to him.

Spotting for a moment he turned towards Sleenia, "Are you alright?" looking slightly concerned he thought to himself, 'god dammit where on Pyyria is Lucian...' Though his brief pause wasn't to last, as he started to pace again, trying to calm his nerves. He did feel better with Sleenia though.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 4 Empty Re: For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 am

Chuckling from his answer, he smiled as Aakesh started to stop crying, "Well in time that won't matter so much, I'm sure you will find someone great." Patting his paw against his forehead he glanced over towards the palace, "Don't worry I won 't tell anyone, otherwise I wouldn't be a very good leader would I? Heck maybe in the future you could be a leader one day" letting out a quick yawn, Devi did feel a little tired after all movement and preparations. Sighing he continued "Are you alright now, hungry?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 4 Empty Re: For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

Post by Hyruu Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Aakesh also let out a long yawn, still resting on his adoptive father's paw. His breakdown had left him completely exhausted.
"Me, leader ? You barely have time to go out when you're busy, how am I going to spend my days flying if I'm a leader ? Plus that sounds boring. I just want to be the best flyer around." he replied. "I'm feeling better, but I'm not hungry. I feel like there's a knot on my stomach." he then complained.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Nodding at his answer he replied as he nuzzled him "Aww okay, how about we spend the out night here?" Relaxing on his torso, he wondered where Sleenia got too. Letting out a sigh he looked back at Aakesh, "What you think? Sleenia does care for you know.." Curling up he spoke out hoping that Sleenia was in calling distance, "Sleenia? I think hes alright now"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Aakesh continued to cuddle against Devi's paw, letting out another yawn.
"Uh, why here ? Our rooms at the Palace are way more comfortable. We could sleep in your bed, like we did the first days..." the young dragon suggested, tilting his head. "And that way, I could have something to eat if I ever feel hungry later."
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 am

Sleenia was still walking in the jungle , not very focused on the energy of animals and plants this time, when she hear a far call from Devi, she stopped turned her head looking back, surprised, a sad expression on her face. She sighed and turned her head again, looking down, to nothing really
She was half-way to the palace, and she wanted to let them alone, but..she really desired to be usefull somehow
she sighed again
"maybe the party it's over now..or almost..not much food left probably.." a sound of something falling on the ground pulled her back to reality, she frowned and and looked with her eyes what was that...
a fruit
a really sweet one
Sleenia took a quick decision, she crawled on the trees around, balancing with her wings and tail, taking down with paws and mouth a couplè of fruit, and then jumpend down, picking what she thought was better and now fliying back to the cave
as she reaced the entrance her heart was racing, hesitating to go inside, and doing it at the end.
As the dragoness landed she kept distance, gazing at both of them, and giving Devi a questioning look
"I hope you are hungry" said releasing the fruit she carried, thinking Aakesh had eat nothing (and realizing she and devi didn't too
she peered again at Devi like to say "you sure i should stay?"
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:17 am

Smiling as he spotted Sleenia enter, giving a slight surprised look as she dropped the fruit. "Ahh thanks" turning his gaze towards Aakesh he nudged him slightly "Well we can if you want, you alright now?" Continuing with a slight chuckle "You've had those fruits before haven't you? There nice and sweet I'm sure you would like them" Gesturing towards Sleenia to come closer with the fruit, "Well if you want to sleep with me tonight you can, maybe with Sleenia too?" Giving him a slight worried smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:20 am

Sleenia was observing the scene, not realing that she had an incredible kind expression, and a bit sad too towards Aakesh, she didn't want him to feel bad or forgotten.
As Devi gestured to come close she hesitated, and stepped just a little when his last phrase freezed her, she looked at him with alarm, and blushing she looked at Devi
"b-but no," nervous chuckle "it's not necessary Devi, you need your time with Aakesh, i think it's better to leave you both your space..." she was a bit nervous, and you can see that, even from her pearled scales. As she respected the wish of Aakesh to stay with Devi without her, she was feeling embarassed thinking about this idea, right now, even if..maybe, they would go to sleep all together could be a natural atmosphere.
"ahem..." she cleared her voice avoiding for a moment their look, and looking to the fruits again "I can lead you to the palace now that whe sun is disappearing and it's dark, hard to see, we should check if there is still some food.." she tried to smile "i'm sure we will find something"
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Aakesh tilted his head as he suddenly noticed how worried Devi seemed like. Between his initial denial and the following sorrow, he hadn't realized he had worried him that much. The thought pained him a little. He never wanted to hurt him or have him feel bad. And Sleenia as well. Now that his initial denial was gone, he didn't really know what to think of her. Was she going to be... his new mother ? He had a slight frown at the thought. He just couldn't imagine her as his mother. He didn't even really know her ! Well, for the moment he could just consider her as Devi's "special someone".
His attention got drawn out of his thoughts as he heard Sleenia coming back, noticing she was holding a few fruits in her paw. His tears had left him with what felt like a knot at his stomach, but he surprised himself salivating at the sight of those fruits. Of course he had those before, he had even tried them before Devi gave him one.
"It's okay." he said, almost interrupting Sleenia. "I... I don't really know why I was thinking about being abandoned in the first place. But you could have told me before this evening that you had a special someone !" he said, giving Devi an accuser look.
The young dragon took a deep breath. "I... I'm sorry if I was mean." he added, looking at the fruit to avoid Devi's look. Visibly he wanted to apologize but didn't like doing it.
Aakesh extended a paw at the fruit, making it roll toward him. He dug his teeth in it, the juice flowing inside - and actually a bit outside - his mouth. It had been long he hadn't eaten one of those delicious fruits.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:52 pm

Smiling slightly as he notice Aakesh going towards the fruit, with his own stomach growling he chuckled, smirking towards them both "Well... its sounds like my stomach agrees" nodding towards Aakesh as he was right, he should have been told sooner. "Alright... you wana head back? I'm sure your tired" smiling he pulled himself back onto his feet. Letting out a yawn he couldn't help but feel tired too.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:57 pm

It didn't take long for Aakesh to finish the fruit he was eating. He licked his lips and tried to wipe some of the juice that had dripped on his chin with his paw.
"Yeah, I'm really tired. Let's go home." the youngster said, standing up on two of his four wings.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Sleenia kindly smiled, letting some of tension fleeing away
"There is no need to apologize Aakesh, even if it's very mature and admirable by you, considering the situation, and I'm gratefull for that" she sighed, but was glad he appreciated the fruit, this scene in particular made her laugh in silence, looking at the juice on his muzzle
"Everyone feel abandoned sometimes, and you are right, we should have warned you before to do the announce, I'm deeply sorry for that, it is a shock for you, but I swear, it happened all too fast and didn't meant to hurt anyone, expecially you"
her thoughts moved to The old dragon, Darmit, that leaved the celebration and left her with an anxious sad feeling about it, noticing his expression, but for now, she got back to reality, stretching her wings
"come on, I'm sure there is still food at the palace" she said chuckling at Devi and encouraging them to go
"and it may be more comfortable to sleep in there" she winked to both of them and spreaded her wings before to jump, her white scales reflecting the moonlight in the darkness of the night
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Devi nodding towards Sleenia, then turning back towards Aakesh he grinned. "Alright little one, lets get you back to the palace." Extending his paw towards him, no doubt Aakesh was tired and maybe he wanted to ride on Devi on the flight back. Nudging Aakesh playfully he whipped his tail for a moment and opened his wings. Blasting the air below he took to the night sky heading towards home. Glancing back towards both Sleenia and Aakesh he smiled seeing if their alright.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Aakesh jumped on Devi's paw and jumped again with an impulsion of his wings. This send him high enough to land on Devi's back, at which point he made his way to his favorite spot at the base of Devi's neck. He let out a yawn as his tiredness got the better of him. It was rare to see Aakesh doing nothing more than just getting a grip on Devi's back. The events of the evening definitively drained him.
"Yes, a good and comfortable sleep..." he just replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4