Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

+10
Lucian
SolsticeEquinox
Jurragon Ignis
Aquamarine
Wayra
Arkhor
Shiningwater
Sleenia
Hyruu
Devi
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 3 Empty For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

Post by Devi Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Today a feast and celebration was being prepared, with both himself and Sleenia having an announcement they thought it would be best to tell every one at once, With Lucian being busy recently Devi never really had a chance to speak with him alone. So invitations where sent out across the tribe and even to other tribes across Pyyria. No doubt it would be a large event with an abundance of food and time of celebration. It was coming close to late afternoon, Devi being with Sleenia in the inner chambers. Pacing around he felt nervous, knowing that he would have to speak to the tribe and possibly outsiders from other tribes. Still he knew it was for the best, after all it was a big deal to him.

Spotting for a moment he turned towards Sleenia, "Are you alright?" looking slightly concerned he thought to himself, 'god dammit where on Pyyria is Lucian...' Though his brief pause wasn't to last, as he started to pace again, trying to calm his nerves. He did feel better with Sleenia though.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Hyruu nodded at Aquamarine's statement, looking at her straight in the eyes. For a few seconds he seemed lost in her look before blinking and remembering he was about to answer.
"I guess I'll have some time to get used to it, yes..." he chuckled nervously.
Even though the movement had been nice, it maybe had been a bit too long he had his paw over Aquamarine's. He slowly removed it, still looking at her in the eyes... and just stood there, not really sure about what to do. After a few seconds he cleared his throat, feeling awkward.
"Erm, well... I don't know what to do next. Like, really not." he nervously told her, finally lowering his look a bit.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: For Time Ever Lasting (Open All - Outsiders welcome)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Aquamarine felt Hyruu's paw move off of her own, and she gradually returned her paw to its resting place beside her other paw. She tilted her head and stared at Hyruu, then beginning to shake her head. "Ah don't know either, darlin'. Perhayps it'd be good ta go back ter yer place? Er we can tal' here?" She replied, her pale blue scales shining as she shifted into a more comfortable way of sitting.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Hyruu glanced around him, seeing all the dragons that were there. It was sure that it wasn't by staying in the main room that they could get some intimate time. On the other hand, it would be sad to leave the feast so early.
"Erm, well, maybe we could just walk around the palace and try to find a room where we could have some private chat ? I'm kind of feeling awkward talking about all this with everyone here..." he suggested.
After saying that, he stood up and started to walk toward the exit of the room. As he went past Aquamarine, he seemed to hesitate a bit before giving her a lick on the cheek. The young dragon blushed immediately after, having a small awkward smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:51 am

Sleenia was getting a bit anxious, fliying around and trying to see the oung dragon
"Aakesh!?" she shouted "you there?"
after some moment, without recieving an answer she shooked her head
"must focus" she said to herself, then she gestured with her head at Devi, and started to go down in circle, liying on the top of a tree, as Devi landed too se spoke
"maybe we are doing things wrong, we will never find him if he won't show himself, maybe call him is giving us the opposite effect.."
she blinked, and not looking at nothing in particular she was thinking about the situation, Aakesh apparently still didn't realize how much they both care about him, and beside that, she was even more touched by Devi's behaviour
After that brief moment to calm down she looked directly in the eyes of Devi with determination and kindness, in her expression a shadow of concern was still visible
"I need your help" her voice was clear
"I have to concentrate, and use some energy to try to sense Aakesh and find him..." she explained
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:45 am

Letting out a sigh, he followed Sleenia down landing close to her. Devi continued to feel worried about Aakesh, he didn't want to abandon him or for him to get hurt. Still a part of him blamed himself, he wasn't his usual self any more. Glancing over towards the cave which they called into, he had a feeling that Aakesh was close by. Due to his size it was unlikely he would travel far, nodding slightly towards Sleenia, it was clear how he was feeling with his head low. His ears perked as he heard Sleenia's request, gazing back towards her he saw her kindness and determination in her eyes. This cheered him up slightly and he replied "Sure... but... I think hes close by" shaking his head slightly he jumped into the air again returning to same spot close to the cave. "Aakesh.... Please....I don't want you to be alone... your part of our family..." speaking with a saddened tone he glanced back towards Sleenia with a worried look, he hoped for an answer as he kept thinking about not seeing him again.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 am

Aakesh opened his eyes, surprised to hear Devi call him again. How did he manage to find this place ? He was sure he did everything so that they couldn't track him ! He had mixed the scents, made sure not to leave any pawprints, the hideout was even far away from the palace ! But it seemed like they had somehow found him. There was no point in hiding anymore, so he just dropped from his crack on the ceiling and swiftly landed on the ground, in front of Devi.
"No, I don't wanna talk with her ! And I know you're lying ! Since she came back you're spending less and less time with me ! And then you're gonna get hatchlings with her and you'll forget me ! You'll prefer to take care of your new family because I'm not your son ! And then I'll be all alone, waiting for my mother to pick me..." he angrily shouted.
Even if he wasn't showing it, Aakesh could feel his eyes getting slightly wet. From the anger, his body was shaking - but was it really anger ? At that point he didn't care. He knew he was going to be forgotten, and he just wanted to spit it. The hatchling kept looking at Devi straight in the eyes, waiting for his answer.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Aquamarine's pale blue cheeks became slightly pinkish-purple with the lick, which caused her to stand up. She nodded and followed him, her eyes darting around as she took in every detail of her surroundings. She, despite her fliratious nature, was feeling awkward. She turned and nuzzled Hyruu, suddenly feeling as though this wasn't normal.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Hyruu slightly blushed as well when Aquamarine nuzzled him back. He could tell the dragoness was feeling quite awkward, but it was unusual to see her like that. She who flirted him until this moment, suddenly became awkward once it had become serious.
The grey dragon walked out of the room, making sure Aquamarine followed him. Hopefully for them, there was a balcony not far from the banquet room that was empty. The place was secluded enough for them to be alone for a while. The view outside was pretty nice, but at the moment Hyruu had other concerns.
"Alright... We should be alone here to talk." he said.
For a few seconds he tried to find something to say, but his thoughts were too confused for him to find anything coherent to say.
"Erm, well... I don't really know where to begin. This is awkward." he finally admitted.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Sleenia nodded at Devi as he approached to a cave, she was feeling something there too, and..they were right
Askesh came over, showing himself
the tension was clearly visible and the way both of them were feeling was the saddest
she noticed how the young dragon was almost shaking and his wet eyes full of anger and pain and fear all together
This image destroyed her inside
she turned down her snout, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, the words and the tensions still hitting her from outside
but she knew that if shw was going next to Devi now Aakesh might be flee away not giving them a chance, so instead of losing her mind she managed to focus
not seeying anything with her eyes and expanding her aura, she touched them and felt some of other animals and living beings too, even the slow imponent strenght of that three she was liying on could be percieved, but it have a cost of course, so she neede to guide her energy, her power , in the right direction, to focus on what she was looking for. This is a charachterist of sleenia, not brutal strenght not power shouts, but her capacity to sense things, to be sensible and with high empathy
in the darkness, little light of the creatures were vanishing, as she focused on devi and ....finally almost totally on Aakesh
Now he could have the feeling like if someone was watching him, even if he couldn't tell from where
she took a even deeper breath
"..Aakesh.." her voice echoing in his head, but still blurred and muffled
"Aakesh" she repeated with a kind reassuring voice, this time more clear, and hearing her own heart beathing with their own
"..you don't have to worry...." the warm in her voice was sincere....then...she could not really speak, but give him sensations and flash of what she knew
like how Devi really care about him and how he was worried right now
using her energy to help him to calm down too she spoke again
"I've heard your mother..in the other world...when i left" she said with her muffled but still calm voice, givign him images of the sky and the stars, she was regaining her memory too step by step so she told him about his mother, having in mind a memory of how she looks like because since sleenia is kind of a god she went in contact with her, not too clear, but in a soft way, sleenia was showing pieces and feelings of important moments
"i've heard her prayer.." this was not really a phrashe but more a sensation,
now, aakesh could feel and almost see his mother, and her wish to take care of him, sleenia 'showed' him again her good soul and gave flash of good moments to let him know that he can trust them, just a warm sensation was still in the air

all together, it disappeared, as sleenia opened her eyes she gasped, seeying some black blurr , she shook her head , and after a moment she stood up even if was feeling tired, but it was really necessary, no matter what, and jumped in the air, reaching them
She kindly smiled at Aakesh "it's fine to have fear.."
she didn't moved her eyes from him "but you can trust us...you know...now" because of his mother wish and because how they were feeling, ready to risk their life for him, and knowing what means to lost everything

//just a suggestion, for hyruu and aquamrine, I think you can open a new topic, posting a link to this one because it started here, but to continue your separate story freely

Last edited by Sleenia on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Frowning for a moment he glanced over towards Sleenia who seemed to nod towards the cave, moments later he spotted Aakesh coming outside from a small crack in the wall. Gasping slightly he smiled gazing towards him, though he could tell that Aakesh was in a bad way, almost shaking. Listening to his words made Devi's heart sank, he kept thinking about what if he was right. Still he focused on the task at hand, listening to his little speech he crept a little closer "Aakesh... I'm sorry... but I'm not lying, have I ever lied to you.... I just want to protect you and care for you. Your my son, doesn't matter about blood or relation . I found you that day I knew that I had to keep you safe." replying with a sad tone he gazed at Aakesh's eyes knowing that he was on the breaking point, this only made Devi feel worse. Seeing him this way he couldn't take it he decided to try to comfort him, walking over next to him he extended his paw and lowered his snout. "Aakesh... Your part of the family, our family, the Lightwings... You won't be alone ever again, I promise you this, We care for you and want you to have the best" frowning slightly he waited for his response only to hear Sleenia's words as he nodded towards him. Devi felt the urge to embrace him but he didn't want Aakesh to feel uncomfortable or even the chance of him running away again.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:32 am

Aakesh blinked, surprised, as Sleenia's voice popped inside his head. He looked around, trying to see where she was, but to no avail. Her kind thoughts easily reached his hurt heart, dulling the anger he was feeling. But nothing could have prepared him to the horrible mistake the dragoness did right after. When images of his mother flashed through his mind, his eyes widened in shock. No, that couldn't be, these images couldn't be right ! What did she mean by "the other world" ? His mother wasn't dead ! She was alive and coming for him ! The little dragon stumbled backward, making a few steps before falling. His eyes still wide of shock and fear, he cowered on the ground, covering the best he could his ears with his wings, totally ignoring Devi's kind words. But this didn't stop the images from invading his mind. Those feelings that should have been comforting ended up being an horrible torture for his mind.
"Get out ! Get out ! GET OUT !" he hysterically shouted, his voice alarmingly high pitched. "You're lying ! She's not in that other world ! She's not dead ! She isn't dead ! She is still alive ! She's alive, she fled that dragon and she is coming to pick me up !"
The flow of images stopped, but his panic didn't. The damage was already done. Aakesh was now confronted with what he had feared until this day. He knew that if his mother really had been alive she would have been there since a long time. But he never wanted to admit she could have died. He always denied the possibility, hanging on the slight hope one day she would come back. And now, by showing her those feelings, Sleenia destroyed that small link. Aakesh felt like falling in a pit of despair as his last certitude got crushed. The small dragon hid his face with his wings, starting to tremble uncontrollably.
"She... She will... come... and pick... me up..." he weakly repeated, as a last denial.
Aakesh began to sob under his wings, and suddenly burst in tears. He cried loudly the death of his mother, cowered on the ground, feeling miserable. With this last hope vanished, he was all alone and defenseless.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:28 am

//wait wait wait please!!! you got it wrong, I was tired so it's probably my fault, but sleenia was in the "other dimension" , not his mother! she just heard her she felt her for pyyria
the other world is where sleenia went turning into light and still have pieces of her memory lost, like if in there, there is a fight as everywhere between evil and good, and you know a bit of nordic mythology? or just the Thor movie for example, they are gods and have a great place to live in, but it's just one of others worlds and dimensions
so... it doesn't mean that its where the death dragons go, she heard her pray, there is a topic about his mother talking a lot to him about sleenia, and to bring good memory at him she is making him feel the warm love of his mother and images of nice moments and the one when she pray to sleenia (which was half-consciusous but still in contact with this world) to protect him, noting about she might be dead, nope nope nope XD

I'm sorry if i'm not clear with what i mean but i'm trying to explain
EDIT: if you want me to change anything, or you can change someting too because misurandertood what i wanted to share xD ....or if you still want to go on like this instead of change anything ^^ tell me Smile
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 am

((Well, the way Sleenia said, Aakesh would understand it this way. Besides, Sleenia was heavily focusing on showing Aakesh the feelings, so it is plausible she made such a mistake, like you did because you were tired. There's indeed a misunderstanding, but it is a misunderstanding that actually could have happened in-character. As such, I would like it to stay as it is, as a plausible mistake Sleenia made. I don't exactly want to have to rewrite a whole post up to its core meaning, not to mention it could lead to other interesting events I personally didn't plan.))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:33 am

//
"I've heard your mother..in the other world...when i left"
I have, so is sleenia , when she was away , that heard anyway his mother
anyway if you want to keep it this way allright, i truly understand how hard it can be to rewrite a post, but I'm sad too for this misurandertood because the way sleenia was showing his all this was reassuring, not related with mother dead or not :/ and i don't know how to repair it,
do you agree if i letsleenia talk to him (it's what she would do) to explain and calm him down? also, what do you think about Aakesh mother? I don't know if it's up to you to take a decision about it, and IF we want to talk about it. ps: if you have any ideas in mind, please share ^^ se we can work together to roleplay, still naturally, but helping eachother
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:20 am

((Like I said, this is a misunderstanding Aakesh would make because he doesn't know which other world you're referring to. I'd like to deal with it like something you didn't want but happened anyway because of a misunderstanding, and resume the topic. It's plausible in-character, so best keep it that way. The most logical thing I can imagine for now is to have Devi comfort him. I'm always connected to Skype, could you poke me there so we can continue there and not pollute the topic ?))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 am

Watching his reaction only made Devi feel worse, almost like he was being ignored. Though it wasn't long before the hatchling started the sob, frowning he had to comfort him. Dashing over towards him he grasped hold of him in an embrace, nuzzling him with his snout he spoke softly "its Aakesh, your not alone, I'm here for you... Your my son... You don't need to rub away, you have a family." With his own eyes starting to fill, he rubbed his paw over him, trying to comfort.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Aakesh was still crying loudly, the sorrow making him oblivious of his surroundings. All the stress and the feelings he had been holding deep within him were surfacing and drowning him. Suddenly, he felt a soft contact over him. The little dragon opened two of his four wings, just freeing enough field of view to see what was going on. Even though his vision was blurred by his tears, he recognised the color of the dragon who was hugging him : it was Devi. Devi, the one who rescued him and raised him like his child. The last dragon left he considered as his family.
When Devi began to rub his paw over him, the young dragon seized it and held onto it the strongest he could. He then continued to cry, slightly less loudly, his head pressed against the back of Devi's paw.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Sleenia was shoked by his reaction, what she meant was that when she was in this dimension she couldn't describe heard his mother's pray, all the pain and fear he immediately felt hitted her too inside, she gasped and widened her eyes
"...no..." she whispered, speechless in front of this, because by showing his mother's love and hope she didn't wanted to cause all this, but the countrary, to comfort.
She freezed for a moment, with teary eyes remember when she has lost all too, but most of all looking at him
She felt like she had no right to talk, to go near, even if she wanted to remedy.
After Devi...she stepped closer with cautions, now more conscious and taking controll on herself, still witha a sad face but almost unexpressive, just sad for him and the pain she was feeling in common, she spoke while approaching
"..can...can I come there Aaksh?"
she said already doing that in a slow way, then she looked at Devi, pratically speaking whit him as she did with the young dragon, that may could just hear some distort echoes
"I am so sorry Devi, my beloved......"
her eyes expressing concern, feeling guilty even if she tried her best
"I can't stop his pain, and whit this i mean that it's allright, better and wise to let go out the pain....and it's a good thing even if it hurts...to know what happened now than later, to the one you love, so you can go on with a new life, instead of a waiting...... because that, sooner or later, may brings you in dinscomfort and darkness"
her expression changed, thinking at her family..and he's first mate....because she had no idea if he was alive or not, there was no contact, just silence...she sighed and looked back to Aakesh again, kindly
"but I can't leave him like this...a little help..to relax and face all this with more strenght...not suffocating his outburst of emotions, it's good to let it out instead to hold all this for too long"
she lowered her head, to cuddle, touching gently with the top of her muzzle one of his wings and immediately spreaded her energy, to give comfort and calm
"I'm sorry for what happened to you ..Aakesh"
she said, her golden eyes glowing like sun because of her power
"And I understand your pain, even if now maybe you can't understand or don't believe that.."
she paused
"I only want to keep protecting you and do my best to make your life...better"
she said, making an affectionate rumble with her chest and looking at him with sincerity
"I understand if you don't want me here now, if it's like this..i leave..."
she said apologizing, peering at Devi and taking seriously the situation
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Frowning still he continued to nuzzle and stroke his paw against Aakesh, comforting him, listening to Sleenia's words he didn't reply, it was Aakesh's choice to make. Continuing to speak softly, "You will be fine... You don't need to worry, I promised to keep you safe, this hasn't changed, I'm sure your mother would agree if she was here, you won't be abandoned, we came after you because we were worried." Letting out a sigh he smiled slightly as he held Aakesh with his paws and tail. "Hey I can't have my best flyer running away can I, who would play with me too?" Chuckling slightly he chest rumbled, nudging his snout against him playfully. With the brief moment of silence as Aakesh sobbing calmed slightly, "Lets get you back to the place and warm you up a bit, maybe there will be some fresh spiced meat left over I'm sure your hungry" Continuing his comforting motions he awaited his response, glancing over to Sleenia he smiled.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Aakesh continued to sob, ignoring most of what was told him. He just couldn't concentrate on the words his ears were hearing. All what mattered to him was that Devi was holding him, was comforting him. His cries weren't those of the breakdown he just experienced. Now he just was emptying his tears with the comfort of someone beloved.
At some point, he felt a burst of comfort and calmness going through his mind. It felt different from the comfort Devi was giving him. As he turned his head, surprised, to see the source of that feeling she saw Sleenia now was next to him and Devi. He normally would have been highly annoyed by that fact, but after his breakdown he was feeling... empty. He listened to her words, letting out a sad sigh and looking down.
"I... I won't leave." he managed to say, words difficulty coming out. He was having an hard time talking, as he felt like his throat was blocked by his sobbing.
"But... I just want to be alone with Devi... May I ?" he asked, snarling as he still didn't really managed to stop sobbing.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Sleenia listened to them in silence, with cautions and still rubbing her snouth against one of the four wings to communicate how much she cares
At his request, she met his eyes
"of course Aakesh..." she nodded, not showing emotions except for a bit of sadness, even if inside there was a storm
she looked back at devi too
"you both need some time to spend together...you are safe Aakesh, Devi loves you"
she managed to smile to them, then turned on hersel and stepped to the entrance, her heart was raching and she was hoping that everything would have ended well
, she looked up in the sky, like to find soe strenght , some more hope, and then let herself fall down, in nosedive, until she opened her large white wings and landed, shaking the leaf on the trees.
Once on the ground she gasped and lied down to not fall, all these emotions and the power she used combined with the stress and tension of the cerimony had left her not many energy
Her eard turned from a side to another, looking at the grass and the forest, she took a deep breath to regain her energy a bit, and stood up again, walking back to the palace, ready to fly if she would feel enough energy to do it instead of walking
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Frowning slightly as Sleenia left, he poked his snout against Aakesh "Hey theres no need to snarl, she cares for you too." Using his own wing to help support Aakesh he smiled slightly as the hatchling calmed. "I'm sorry about your mother, but you have us... Plus we don't know if she is gone, someday she could return. Using his paw to wipe his tears he continued "Hey we can't have any of your girlfriends seeing you like this, I'm sure you have some admirers" he chuckled batting his snout with his tail.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Right before Sleenia left, Aakesh managed to raise his look again.
"Sleenia... thank you." he managed to say, though not really loud.
Once the dragoness disappeared from his sight, Aakesh lowered his head again, resting it on the paw he still was holding firmly. Even though he had calmed down thanks to Sleenia, he still was sobbing. The young dragon snorted again, tears continuing to roll from his wet eyes.
"Thank you, Devi. But... I know she's dead. She had nowhere to hide... nowhere to flee... I'm sure she... she bought as much time... as she could so I... so I could flee..." he replied, starting to sob louder.
Aakesh snorted once again as Devi cleaned his tears, but it didn't help much as they were soon replaced by others. When his adoptive father bat his nose with his tail after having taunted him, he tried to catch it but he got too slow and missed it.
"You'd better not tell anyone." he replied with a small sad smile that soon faded.
The young dragon then let out a sad sigh, curling once again around Devi's paw.
"I... I'm sorry for earlier." he simply said.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:33 am

Smiling sadly from his response, "You don't know for certain, either way I'm sure she's happy that your safe and with me" watching his tears run down his face only made Devi feel like crying, "Now come on.... If you keep tearing up you will make cry" he chuckled, nuzzling his snout he licked his cheek to help comfort him. "You have nothing to fear, especially when your with me. You won't be abandoned, okay me and Sleenia may have kids of our own blood, but you would be the older brother. Wouldn't you to have a family, even of your own later in life when you find a mate?" Tilting his head waiting for his response. He wrapped his wing around him providing warmth.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:06 am

Aakesh snorted again, the kind words from Devi making him feel better.
"Yes, I'm sure she would be happy to know I am with you." he replied, taking a deep breath.
He didn't know if it was because he was feeling better or because he felt like having cried all the tears of his body, but he was slowly stopping to cry, only snorting from time to time.
"A mate, for me ? Nah, girls are just annoying. They only care about looking good and dreaming about their prince. And I haven't seen any that could fly well. I can't have a family with someone who can't fly as good as I do !" he naively answered.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next