Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors)

+4
Natrix
Adra
Rayla
Shiningwater
8 posters

Go down

Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors) Empty Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors)

Post by Shiningwater Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:05 pm

((Let's try to keep this topic active for training of all sorts. I know this is something that has been neglected in the past. Training. Let's make this something fun!))

The sun was shining brightly above the palace. It was one of the most beautiful days the Seawings-used to rather choppy weather due to the large expanse of open weather-had seen in a long time. The leader and healer of this tribe stepped onto a balcony not far above the water and squinted in the sun. She smiled slightly. Shine's life had been very, very chaotic. Especially recently. Discovering a long-lost sister, loosing her mate, then Atlantis's sudden leave of absence. As result, she had been neglecting training. She had asked all the mentors and trainees to meet her on the balcony. It was wide and flat with a low decorative railing, covered in beautiful shells-and a wide gap for Seawings to climb on and off directly into the water.
And she had chosen it for a day of training. She knew that she had been seriously neglecting Aari's training, her hectic life of both healer and leader taking it's tole.
She turned as Corry meowed-slightly annoyed-loudly at her. She sighed and rolled her eyes, letting her tail hit the ground. Almost immediately the catfish crawled up and settled between her wings. "You're getting lazy." She chided, earning a muffled mew from her companion, clearly stating that he didn't care.
She sighed again, and settled down on her stomach, waiting for the others to join her.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors) Empty Re: Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors)

Post by Rayla Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:27 pm

((Am I the only one who wants to become a guardian? What the H If you don't join this, Aari and Thira, I WILL MURDER YOU AND EAT YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS!))

Rayla walked in, looking extremely irritated. Why? Because her father had forced her to wear this INCREDIBLY uncomfortable necklace. It was eccentric in shape, and it made her neck itch like no body's business. Her father was making her wear this because he claimed she wasn't attuned with her spiritual self as much as she should be, which Rayla had denied profoundly even though it was true. It was shaped like two moons joined together in honor of Astral, with a dragon at the center. The problem was that there was also rings around the moons to represent life or something like that, and the rings annoyed the heck out of her. She sure did hope she could take the accursed thing off when they started training, unless her dad decided to be complete pelican-brain and make her keep the annoying thing on. She groaned as she sat down near Shine. Rayla wasn't one to pay much heed to the leaders, since she was the daughter of two gods, and considered herself above them. But, she knew she'd be smacked if she displayed disrespect to them, so she grudgingly dipped her head to acknowledge Shine's presence. If pride and dignity had a physical form, it would be Rayla. She acted like a princess, the total opposite of the humble Trinyah and Arkhor.

She hoped she would get to spend time with Thirahan, at least, and Aari. They were the only reasons she had come to this training session, anyway. She growled and dug her claws deep into the sand, feeling annoyed that her siblings hadn't gotten here yet.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors) Empty Re: Training (Seawing Trainees and Mentors)

Post by Shiningwater Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Shine looked over as a trainee finally joined, and she smiled. Odd for a trainee to arrive before the mentor. "Hello, Rayla." She said, nodding in return to the trainee's head dip. She then looked around, waiting for the others. "Where's everyone else?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:58 pm

When Shine addressed her, Rayla only shrugged, not really sure. She hadn't seen her father since breakfast this morning, she hadn't seen Thirahan since yesterday, and she hadn't see Aari for two days. Not to mention her brother Vaynad, who had disappeared about two months ago. Man, why was her whole family vanishing off the face of the earth? She had no idea where the rest of her family was, so she simply shook her head, not really sure.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Adra flew in just after Rayla, panting slightly. "You fly too fast!" She said, glaring at her accusingly. "I kept yelling at you to wait and you didn't!" With a jolt, she realized Shine was there. "Oh. Uhhh, Greetings, Ms. Shiningwater. Nice to see you," she was trying to be polite, just as Oceana had shown her.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Delphin dive-bombed from the sky. "Can't stop. GET OUT OF THE WAY!" he cried, and landed in a heap, infront of Shine. "Ehm. Hi. I'm Arkhor's son!" he says with pride, and puffs out chest in pride. "My mother Oceana is gonna train me up to be a tracker!" he says with excitement. "Oh, sorry. I forgot." he gave a low bow and greeted her with 'your majesty' and then looked to his sister. "Hi!!" he cried, and then stood silently, a smile on his face.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Shine smiled as the two other hatchlings suddenly landed almost on top of her, and she pulled her tail out of the way when Delphin landed heavily. She looked down at Adra, then over to Delphin as both greeted her. She smiled kindly. "Hello, Adra, Delphin. And-both of you-call me Shine." She said, addressing both kindly after they called her different names, then looked over their heads. "Is your father coming?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:32 pm

(Shine, why don't you turn this into a promotion, because Adra, Fraya, and Delphin need to be promoted to trainee. Razz)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 pm

(Very short post.) "OK, Shine. Sorry I nearly crushed you." he says sheepishly, and laughed. "I'm not sure." Delphin says, and stepped back next to Rayla. How come he always met his leader in the most awkward situations! Typical luck.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:59 pm

((I dig that, Ray. But we need the others to get on first. What the H
Such as Fraya and...you know...your father...and mother...maybe Atlas....XD))

Shine smiled as the hatchling obeyed, before looking around. Then paused, looking down at the two hatchlings. They were ready to become Trainees. She smiled as a thought came to mind, and she lowered her head to be level with them. "If you two-and Rayla can help as well-can find your father, your mother, Fraya, and Atlantis, I have a surprise for you." She said, her green eyes bright and cheery at the thought.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Ark was busy finishing up some tasks, but his kids where on his mind, recently Aari went missing. He couldn't help but think of what happened to her, after visiting the same place where she was captured before he failed to find her. He had to focus, today was the day that his youngest where to become trainees. Hoping to be on time, he headed towards the training room, only to spot the others already present. Smiling as he entered, "Hey guys, its good to see ya here" nodding towards Shine he sat close by to the others, awaiting for Fraya to attend. Turning his attention to Adra and Delp, "You guys excited?" as he smirked.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Upon seeing her father, Adra let out a little happy squeak, craing up her father to settle on his head, which she was starting to get slightly too big to do. "I found Daddy, Mrs. Shine!" She said, curling up so her tail hung over one of his eyes. "What's the surprise?" She continued excitedly. She'd always loved surprised, though in her mind, not much could top the giftuna had given her, her water symbol necklace. She still liked to find out, however. "Is it a seashell?" She guessed. "Or a new herb?"

((Should this be placed before or after gone missing, because that will decide whether Adra knows about her healing power of not yet.))
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraya Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:43 am

Fraya had been out playing with what ever should could find when she had seen her dad flew by, reminding the young seawing of where she was expose to be. She jumped into the air and chased after her father not wanting to be late, well later then she already was. She saw her sibling, dad and the seawing leader and landed a bit away from them. Deciding to sneak up on her dad instead. She crept forwards until she decided she was close enough. She launched herself at his side, quickly dashing to sit on his back "I'm here Daddy and hello Ms Shine" Fraya said with a slight nod of the head in the female seawings direction, before looking at her dad again, wondering why they had been called here.

Fraya
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:18 am

// lets say before since Rayla is here, //

Ark gave them both a happy smile, lowering his snout to allow Adra to climb onto his head. Indeed she was getting too large for her comfortably sit, including Her weight, but choosing to ignore the fact he enjoyed having his kids close by. Suddenly he felt Fraya jump onto his back, slightly surprised he chuckled "Oh there you are, you late like your dad?" Nuzzling her with his snout, he turned his attention back towards Shine "Hey is Atlas coming? Sadly I think Ocean is busy hunting" frowning slightly he nuzzled Adra with his paw.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:27 am

((Definitely before. :3))
((But I'm assuming after Atlas comes back. which somehow makes no sense in the timeline, because in the first post of Gone Missing, I say he's been missing. XD))
((Plot Holes. :3 ))

Shine smiled as the hatchlings squeaked happily at the prospect, and Arkhor and Fraya appeared. Shine giggled, then turned to Ark. "I told them there would be a surprise if they found you and Fraya. If Oceana's hunting, and I haven't seen Atlas in a while, so I guess they've earned their surprise." She said, looking down at the eager hatchlings. "You can probably guess what that surprise is." She sad, tossing a look at their resident God. She then stood-earning another annoyed mewl from the catfish-and statred towards the gathering place. "C'mon you three." She said, not needing to tell Arkhor to follow her.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 am

Thirahan was asked to meet everyone today. He was planning to do his own thing today in rouge lands, but apparently everyone was gonna go meet up. Maybe something is happening. He didn't listen to the details. The only thing his ears registered is that he was supposed to be there for.. for... training? He thought? He didn't know and honestly didn't care. But he was already approaching his destination, so it'd just be rude to walk in and out. He dove down toward the entrance, he could feel his wings beat to his sides then up into the air as he landed roughly on the cold ground. He then messily folded his wings to his sides, not really trying to get too cozy. Most of his family was here, and 3/4 of them he didn't like.

Thirahan grumbled as he shot a cold, menacing glare at the hatchlings. ..Oh? They're here too? This'll be amusing.. He thought before looking for Rayla, is eyeing out the room for his father. He wasn't planning to do anything, he thought he'd follow everyone around today and criticize them for the work and efforts. He'd be willing to gripe all day on how bad things were and what he could be doing rather then following them. It's like he had this all planned out but he's just deciding this on the whim.
Krotos
Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:00 pm

(Short post cause I was in a hurry >.>)

Rayla spotted Thirahan, and smirked. At least this gathering wouldn't be completely boring! She ran over to him, practically tackling him like they usually did, and commenting on how she wished her dad didn't keep her busy all the time, so that she could actually have some fun with Thirahan out in the roguelands like he usually did every day. Man, if only she didn't have to train all the time! "Hey, Thira!" she said happily.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Adra stood, her body practically quivering with excitement, and jumped off of Arkhor's head, her wings snapping open. She flew after Shine, glancing back to see if Delphin and Fraya were following. She, honestly, could guess rather easily what the surprise was, and considering all of their age, it was about time. She circled once, allowing her siblings to catch up, then flew after Shine once more, the Orange stripe on her tail glowing a bit with her excitement.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:37 am

Delphin was obviously less excited. He snapped a reply to the cold glare Thirahan had given them, and walked along. Larger, stronger and faster than his two nest-mates, Delph had been expecting to become a trainee for some time now. Taking a running jump, Delphin leapt into the air, his large blue wings fanning out, water droplets falling from their tips. The blue dragon caught up with his two siblings rather quickly, dive-bombing them occasionally like a bird, snatching prey out of the sky.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:07 am

((I'm finishing this topic with Shine as a leader. She is not a Goddess in this topic.))
((I'll wait for Oceana to join before making them trainees. She'll have to train Delphin.))

Shine smiled at the group she was leading, before continuing on her way to the main gathering room, where the other Seawings often gathered during this time of day. she turned to look at Rayla and Thirahan. "I need you two to go into the crowd, you can't be up here with me." She then turned to the hatchlings and their father. "You four can stay up here." she said, smiling at their expressions. Seems like they guessed what the surprise was.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am

(Shine, do you think Rayla could become a Guardian?)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:23 pm

Adra nodded immediately when told to stay where she was. "Okay, Mrs. Shine!" She said, her eyes wide. She landed on the ground next to her father, folding her winds and sitting down, trying to look calm and proper as a trainee should. Or, a soon-to-be trainee anyway. She couldn't wait to start training, though she'd always hoped she could start training with Aari. It looked like... That wasn't going to happen. She felt as though she hadn't seen Aari in years, though she believed that she would come back. Aari would come back, and everything would be right again. Right?
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:56 pm

((Not yet, Ray. From what Ark posted on the training log, he says she's not ready. But I'd like to. Razz You'll have to take it up with him. Smile))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down