Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Seawing festival (Seawing's only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Seawing festival (Seawing's only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Seawing festival (Seawing's only)

+5
Almia
Drocko
Gaea
Vann
Draken
9 posters

Go down

The Seawing festival (Seawing's only) Empty The Seawing festival (Seawing's only)

Post by Draken Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:06 am

Draken had planned the frstival as soon as he became king. Since the last festival didn't turn out well and shortly after, Bassassail would dissapear, he knew of he opened up a new festival for many Seawings to join, would make everyone delightend. Although, Draken was not fully used to being a leader, it was like being a Liuetenant, but a lot more difficult. He didn't know where to start it or when it should begin, as many Seawings had different things to do. He remembered that the old festival was on an Island, though it sounded like a good idea, some Seawings dong have lungs,
Making it difficult for them to join.

He began thinking of somewhere for it to be held,. As he sat in his throne room, thinking. Then an idea came to mind, he decided to have the festival held in the bottom of the ocean. Since most Seawings could only breath underwater, having the festival held in the water just made sense. He then left the palace and found a perfect empty place underwater for the festival to be held, he was hoping this was a good idea, he wasn't much into planning big things, as this was his first time doing so. He and a couple builders, began building row of huts for Seawings to get food, they decorated the area with nice shiny Aqua colored crystals and many more Seawing related decorations.

When he finished, he took a deep breath, hoping the festival, he only hoped it would work out, this was his first try. He then began to write letters to many Seawings, inviting them to festival. He now hoped that more Seawings would arrive.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Seawing festival (Seawing's only) Empty Re: The Seawing festival (Seawing's only)

Post by Vann Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 am

Vann was actually doing some Guardian work for once. Usually, there was nothing to do so he just wandered the ocean, making new friends and exploring. But today, there was going to be a festival, so the Guardians were needed to make sure everything ran smoothly. Vann helped to set up the event and deliver letters to the other SeaWings. After that, he swam around the festival area, glad that this one wasn't takig place on land. He wondered how the king would compare to Bassasail. So far, he was doing pretty well, considering Bassasail had barely been around and didn't do anything at all for his fellow SeaWings. It was nice to see Draken making an effort to get the SeaWings together again--granted with yet another festival. Vann sought out Draken, as he hadn't had the opportunity to meet him yet.
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

The Seawing festival (Seawing's only) Empty Re: The Seawing festival (Seawing's only)

Post by Gaea Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Swimming swiftly through the waters, the giant, monstrous SeaWing would make his way towards the festival. He was surprised he had been called to participate, considering how little the king knew about him. After all, Qual hadn't even known about the leadership change until the letter had arrived, telling him that a festival was to be held. And of course, the sea serpent was very curious, so he had decided to attend, if only just for a little while.

Being so big, Qual was careful to stay out of the way of other SeaWings whom swam by. It was a miracle that he was attending this ceremony, really. Normally, he avoided stuff like this. But he did want to meet the new king. So he supposed he might as well show up.

Once he arrived, Qualzexcta looked around her anyone who might be royalty. He knew very few of the dragons here, and shrunk back a bit, preferring to stay where not many people would notice him. Though, that was kind of impossible. With the average SeaWing being no taller than thirty feet, he was a sore thumb, being one hundred and fifty feet tall, and eight hundred feet long. He looked like some kind of sea monster.

It also didn't help that most people didn't know him, and the fact he stayed to the shadows. His presence even made some of the guards a bit nervous.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Drocko Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:50 pm

Ah, the SeaWing festival. An event Drocko was never interested in attending any time soon, mainly because of having to be around others and interact. Both things he despised greatly, but for now he would try to put up with the things that irritated him most. The only good outcome he saw from this was spending this time underwater, maybe that would balance out his irritation.

So far he saw three SeaWings in total from what he noticed, which seemed a bit strange to him. He gave a shrug, not too concerned from the lack of SeaWings. "Such a lively party. I can barely hear myself talk over the crowd." he said with sarcasm, limping around while looking at the decorated huts and platters of food.

Last edited by Drocko on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Drocko
Drocko

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Draken looked around and delighted to see Seawings entering the festival. He now knew that he definitely did a good thing, seeing other Seawings mingle and enjoy their day. He now only hoped that Seawings actually liked him as a leader. Most Seawings haven't met him and don't really know how he's like, the Festival was a great way for Seawings who didn't know him, to finally get to know him.

He looked around, a bit surprised to see a much larger Seawing. He continued to look at the Seawings that entered. He looked over and saw Vann, an interesting Seawing who he hasn't met yet. He took a deep breath, as he was still nervous when it came to talking with dragons he hasn't met before. He then slowly went up to Vann. "Hello sir, it surely is great to meet you, are you enjoying the festival so far?" he said in a friendly manner, still a bit nervous.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Almia Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:04 pm

"Festivals, festivals, they seem to be all the rage these days. The only change of pace seems to be that I'll be attending this one. Oh well, I'm sure this is an excellent opportunity for the king to prove himself."

Almia was musing to herself as she swam to the festival grounds. She had been on a rather long and dull diplomatic trip to Icewing territory for a while now, a futile endeavor in her mind. The climate was too harsh for an emissary, so a suitable meeting ground had to be arranged. This caused the flow of information to slow down and dwindle in its use. After such a dismal trip, where she received news the Icewings were holding a festival to celebrate their new queen, she returned home only to find that her home tribe was doing the same to celebrate their new king.

She put a lot more faith in this festival however.

After inspecting herself in her own home for a good while (She must make a favorable impression on the new king!) and picking out her best sapphire to wear, she departed for the location listed. Having it underwater was an excellent idea in her mind, she had been starved for underwater communication for ages now. It was a quaint little place she thought, having arrived. It was not the grandstanding of a noble attempting to compensate for their lack of charisma, nor was it a halfhearted attempt made in passing. One point for the new king already. Who did the letter say the king was again? The old lieutenant?

Finding and introducing herself to the king was a priority in her mind. He was going to be the one to set the policy she would carry to other tribes after all. She wanted to be on the same page as him. She was however, distracted by a certain tone of sarcasm. Complaints already? Oh she would enjoy dealing with this.

"I'm sure it's your wit that has cut a swath in the attendees to this festival." She said, addressing the one known as Drocko, her voice dripping with a mixture of sarcasm and condensation. "They all must be hiding to not be outshined by you, the life of the party so early in the day. I'm Almia, an emissary. A pleasure, I'm sure." Introducing herself to various individuals would be a good way to pass the time as she attempted to find the king. Plus, too many individuals fowling the mood so early would be disastrous for the king's first outing. She was doing him a favor.

Last edited by Alminia on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Almia
Almia

Back to top Go down

Post by Drocko Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:07 pm

"Of course. Don't want to offend the cripple by putting him with others that can walk." he retorted, turning his attention to Alminia without hesitation. "If it was a pleasure then I wouldn't be walking away." which after the words left his mouth Drocko began to walk off.

The pain in his leg was starting to act up again, meaning he needed to take his usual medicine to keep it away. Opening his kit he reached in quickly and pulled out a small glass bottle with something inside it, the top sealed tightly with a cork. Limping over to one of the huts he grabbed a random drink that was set out and pulled off the cork on the small bottle. Within seconds he downed the contents in the bottle, a bitter look appearing on his face before grabbing the drink and downing the liquid to wash away the nasty taste in his mouth. The effects would kick in soon as he set the drink down and continued walking.

"Should've brought the good stuff if I had known the drinks would be terrible." he spoke bitterly, already feeling miserable.
Drocko
Drocko

Back to top Go down

Post by Almia Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Almia wore a sour expression as the other dragon simply walked away from her. How uncouth.  If one is to complain then the least they can do is indulge in the complaints of others. Otherwise an internal monologue serves just fine. Well if her wit was not to be appreciated here, then that individual will simply remain miserable.

She didn't even know his name,  she mused to herself, swimming about the festivities. Her good mood had already returned. She spotted the former lieutenant chatting with another seawing. 'I do wish to introduce myself to the new King, but it would be rideal to interrupt. I'll do my part as a guest and strike up a conversation with any newcomers. Make sure they have a good time. ' she thought this to herself, absent-mindedly partaking in some of the refreshments provided, before swimming out to see if there was anyone else to strike up a conversation with.

Last edited by Alminia on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Almia
Almia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Morwenna Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:53 pm

The former guardian and now new lieutenant wore dried scales as she flew high above the water. Her wary eyes would wander over the glistering and reticent ocean. The sea held countless lives yet it revealed nothing as she raced above it aiming for where many of those lives would gather for the grand festival that was to be held in honour of the new king whom she found comparatively appropriate for the position as he once held the position as lieutenant.

Weary from the tedious flight and the business she'd held with several unpleasant rogues at the eastern border she would prepare to drop into the familiar sea as her wings curled towards her body and her frame tipped forwards allowing her to increase in speed as she fell. Mere seconds before impact she would expand her back wings and tail fins, slowing her down sheer mph before the satisfying feeling of water surrounded her body and she would continue to dive downwards. Her wings were now tucked in behind her back while her tail beat with immense strength transporting her to the ever growing picture of the seawing festival.

A handful of drakes had already arrived, drakes who appeared very different from another as she came to a slow halt and scanned the setting. Well it seemed that even the largest of the seawings found an interest within  simple things such as a festival. Once again her eyes would wander, however this time they would set on Draken. Ah yes, this was precisely the dragon she was searching for, a familiar face.

With a single beat of her tail she would swim over to him and another drake, him she she would give a friendly, absent smile before turning to the king "Draken, excuse for my late arrival. The eastern border is unquestionably in need of reenforcement, the rogues are repopulating like rabbits in that area" She would chuckle waving away the topic with a paw, then gently gesture around "You've done fabulous work with the decorations" She'd compliment before she'd check the other drakes, a habit grown from the years as guardian.
Nerissa Morwenna
Nerissa Morwenna
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:43 am

The SeaWing king approached Vann as the Guardian sought him out. He seemed nervous and even called Vann 'sir'. Vann wasn't sure how to react to that, so he just bowed. "Hello, your highness. I haven't had a chance to really do anything besides make sure all the citizens know about the festival. And then I've been helping set things up."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:17 pm

As Draken was waiting for Vann to respond, he took attention to his lieutenant, who had recently arrived. He thought about the problem with the eastern border and giggled a bit when she addressed that she was late. "If the Eastern border is that much of a problem, then take as much reinforcements as you want.... Just don't go crazy." he replied, smiling happily at his lieutenant. "and Thank you, the decorations are wonderful.. What's funny, is that when I was lieutenant, I was also late to the festival." he finished then chuckled.

When Vann replied, he took his eyes off Nerissa and turned to him. He smiled at Vann's bow, as it did make him feel a little bit more important."Well good... Your doing a great job, but now is the time to enjoy yourself and go mingle with other dragons, so go do that, enjoy yourself." he replied, enjoying the talk he had with the 2 seawings next to him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Morwenna Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Slowly moving her powerful tail from one side to another she would nod several times while Draken spoke, contemplating the situation once he stilled then featuring the topic away "I will concern myself with the problem once the festival is over." She'd answer before chuckling slightly "Unfortunately i never attended the previous festival, however i heard nothing well about it and yes, i am considering time something very wonderful currently, since i became lieutenant the position has taken me all over the kingdom, a welcome change in my life, despite the fact that the time to take a breath has become relatively short." She'd smile listening to the answer of another seawing. Turning to him he seemed unfamiliar to her. Waiting for her king to finish his speech she would introduce herself to the seawing "I don't think i had the honour yet, the name is Nerissa Morwenna, the new lieutenant."
Nerissa Morwenna
Nerissa Morwenna
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Drocko Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:44 am

/One large dragon scared to be social, the other four.../ He looked at the four dragons that were conversing with each other. /Are casually chatting away about the festival./ He frowned and let out a sigh. "How boring." he spoke, a grin slowly replacing his frown. "Time to liven it up."

Limping over to the four dragons Drocko gave a light scoff. "The decorations could use a bit more, along with the drinks. This sound of dull music is such a delight." he said, his tone holding the same sarcasm from earlier. "Are there any festivities? Or do we indulge ourselves into boring conversations until the festival is over?"
Drocko
Drocko

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctissa Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 am

Noctissa wasn't too enthusiastic about meeting so many dragons for the first time. Festivals were always fun, with games and other activities that she would enjoy along with her siblings. However none of her siblings were around anymore. Now Noct, being the more introverted hatchling of her siblings, could not have fun at a festival. Instead she was all anxious, nervous, and suspicious of anyone trying to talk to her.

She hid in the shadows scooting underneath the larger dragons quickly to get to her father. He was the only one who really understood her.

Getting to Draken once more, ignoring the fact that he was a king now and held a lot of respect from his tribe; she neither visibly greeted him nor acknowledged him being there. Rather in her own silent way Tissa showed him that she was there for him by hiding in his shadow and watching the world around them with wide eyes.
Noctissa
Noctissa

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrede Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:11 am

Vrede had gotten another important looking letter, and being one of the more solitary seawings around she hadn't thought to open and look at it immediately. For this reason, as well as the fact that she was not over enthusiastic about appearing at yet another coronation or festival was why she was so late.

The festival had long since begun by the time Vrede got there. The slow writhing of her serpentine body pushed her through the water slowly as the large women floats to a stop at the edge of the festivities.

Already hating the idea of socializing Vrede peers over her tribe mates to see who was there. Her eyes notice how the newest king sits and stands unsure of himself. Deep in her heart she felt badly for him. Vrede would hate being in his position, having to shoulder the weight of so many subordinates and be responsible for them. She'd seen their previous king fail in this, and Vrede hoped that this one named Draken would do better. Even if she was annoyed being around the tribe the older female understood the need for a tribe and for a strong leadership. At least they had a leader and nothing had fallen into chaos yet.

Her eyes flow over the forms of Drocko, Nerissa, Vann, some ...nightwing child? and Alminia while her gills flutter in the current. The only dragon she was somewhat familiar with, a part from their names anyway, was Vann. He'd been at a number of other seawing events and she had noticed despite being at the edge of the crowd. Not wanting to talk to anyone in particular Vrede her way towards the male seawing who shared the first letter of her name in his. Keeping out of everyone's way Vrede eventually stops a short but respectable distance from Vann, dips her head in a silent greeting to him, and rests there to view the other dragons as well as listen to various conversations near them.

Vrede

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Draken slightly got nervous as more dragons went up to him. He always got nervous when it came to new dragons walking up to him, but he knew that he'd have to deal with it, he was the king now and dragons going up to him and asking questions and going up to him was only part of the busy rank he had. Turning to Nerissa once again as she answered his previous response.

"The last festival was... it was ok, it wasn't bad, maybe that's me saying that only because I was late. Anyways, its interesting to hear what has been going on with your lieutenant life and I can definitely relate.. When I first became lieutenant, a lot of things changed and trust me, Liuetenant is barely anything compared to being a leader... And I know because I'm the one who chose you... And I think you know who I am, Draken, Seawing king" He replied to Nerissa, with a bright smile, noticing that she was the one he was able to mingle with the most.

Draken then looked around again, to see if any seawing nearby were ones he recognized. To his surprise, he spotted little Tissa in his shadow. He smiled warmly at her and picked her up slowly, giving her a nuzzle. "Hi sweetie, are you having a good time?" He asked her, happy to have his daughter in his paws.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:04 pm

(Bump
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Almia Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:48 am

Almia began to grow hungry after interacting with a variety of Seawing citizens. She had been conversing amidst the common folk, attempting to keep the festival lively. It would be a shame, after all, to waste her conversation talents. However now what she needed was nourishment. So she swam her way over to one of the huts set up for refreshments and was delighted by what she found there. There was a variety of different fish dishes, including her favorite seaweed and eel concoction. It was considered an acquired taste by most, but she could not get enough of it. So she decided to partake in her guilty pleasure.

After putting away enough food to sate a dragon twice her size (A dragon must be able to eat her fill to establish dominance.),  she emerged from the huts, seeing the king surrounded by a variety of individuals, she decided it could only be improved by adding her presence. Taking a moment to make sure she looked her best, she wandered up to the collection of dragons. Seeing Drocko there, she shot him a sly look. "Decided to partake in these conversations you find so dull now? truly a travesty to have to stoop so low." Her attention didn't stay on him however. He wasn't important here. She was more concerned with the king in her presence. "Why hello there your Majesty." she would greet him, bowing low. "The festival is quite the event I would say. The food is quite excellent. Though it seems as though its turned in to a bit of a meet and greet for you, wouldn't you say? Not that that's a bad thing. It should do wonders for your public image."
Almia
Almia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down