Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees)

4 posters

Go down

The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees) Empty The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees)

Post by Coaxoch Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:51 pm

This is the first (as far as I know) Healer gathering. During the gatherings, all of any sort of healer gather together to discuss how their tribe is doing and welcome the newcomers. Then, they go together to an island to gather the best herbs in Pyyria. I was thinking that they could do this once every month. They need to go all together because the island is dangerous and the healer defend each other. This is an experiment and if it works out well, then we can do it once every month. Smile

Coaxoch was the first one to land by the giant oak at the edge of the mainland. It was at the shore of the SeaWing territory. As she landed, she double checked the knapsack over her shoulder for any holes. She looked up at the sun. Glancing around, she realized there were no dragons in sight. 'Where could they be?' she thought to herself.
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees) Empty Re: The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees)

Post by Shiningwater Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:17 pm

((OMG YES! Been wanting something like this so badly!))
((Hopefully Aari joins this...dunno, she hasn't been very active lately...))

There was a loud crash in the surrounding, bushes, followed quickly by a very annoyed curse and unhappy hiss.
And Shine stumbled into the clearing oddly, tripped over a vine, and landed on her chin. She let out a heavy sigh and didn't move. "I hate land." She grumbled irritably, before a black catfish flopped onto her nose. She crossed her eyes and grinned, lifting her head.
This resulted in a very startled yelp-which was very odd coming from the cat/fish hybrid-and Corry scrambled to his claimed spot on Shine's back, hissed irritably, and curled up, fat tail twitching.
Shine chuckled, before straightening all the way and grinned happily at the Firewing Healer. "Oh, Hey Coax!" She said, trotting towards the Firewing before sitting down. "Nobody else here?" She asked redundantly, as there was no one else in the clearing. "Funny. I'm normally last to this sort of thing. The land and air aren't my thing." She grinned sheepishly, and tried to ignore the meow of agreement from behind her.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees) Empty Re: The First Healer Gathering (Private with Healers, Healer trainees, and future Healer trainees)

Post by Azlvetta Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Azlvetta heard that there was a healer gathering going on. It was the first one and Azl was excited to meet the healers from the different tribes. She had heard that they were all kind and even though she hated FireWings, the golden dragon was excited to meet them also. Taking off from the LightWing territory, she flapped her wings against the gleaming sun. Remembering that it was near the SeaWing territory, Azl headed towards the direction of the sea. Taking a glimpse at the land below her, she saw Shine, SeaWing Healer, and another FireWing healer whom the LightWing dragoness had never met before. Landing with a soft thump she padded over to the two healers. "Hello Shine. How do you do?" She turned to the FireWing Healer, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Azlvetta, call me Azl or Az, LightWing Healer."
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Coaxoch watched fondly as Shiningwater sprang from water and crashed into the bushes. She giggled as Shine untangled herself from the brambles, muttering that she hated flying. Corry cried out when Shine made a funny face, making Coax laugh even harder. She was practically on the ground by the time Shine greeted her. "Oh, Hey Coax!" she said, trotting towards Coaxoch.
"Hey Shine!" Coax greeted back, standing up to greet the SeaWing Healer.
"Nobody else here?" Shine asked.
No, not yet," Coax informed her.
"Funny. I'm normally the last to this sort of thing. The land and air aren't my thing, Shine grinned sheepishly, and Coax snickered at Corry's mew.
Just then, the LightWing Healer, Azlvetta, alighted near the tree. Coax had heard her name mentioned among the other Healers at the normal gatherings and rumor had it at home that she wasn't a fan of FireWings.
"Hello Shine. How do you do? she inquired to the SeaWing Healer. Turning to Coax, she said, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Alzvetta, call me Azl or As, LightWing Healer.
Coax gave a small bow of respect and, possibly, new friendship. I'm Coaxoch, FireWing Healer. But, don't worry," she said with a wink and a kind smile, "I don't breath fire.
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:24 am

Shine grinned happily as another healer arrived. "Hey, Azl." She greeted, and Corry looked up at the new voice before dropping back. Shine managed a slight frown. "Lazy." Corry mewled unhappily, and hissed half-halfheartedly. Shine rolled her eyes and then looked around. "It's been a while since I met with the other healers. Are we the only ones?" She asked, slightly worried. It was odd for only half the tribes to have healers.

((Seriously, I'm totally spacing. Who else? I don't think there are...))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:16 am

((Shine, if you make an alt to be the EarthWings Healer, I'll rp as Dabria Siv and we can ask Azl to do SkyWings. Or we could ask other people to do all three Smile that's up to you. ))
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:57 am

((Can I have 2 healers? I need an Earthwing, but do healers count as high-ranked?))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Solstice had heard of a new healer gathering. Being a somewhat new healer, this was the first oneshe had ever been to. Or perhaps it was just the first one ever. She appeared suddenly beside Shiningwater, a flurry of snow surrounding her. The dragoness had been flying over, but it was beginning to dim and her wings had grown tired. "Hello, Shiningwater." She greeted calmly. Her light blue eyes glittered as she folded her wings, bowing her head in respect to her fellow leaders. It was a common gesture among the dragonic race. "I was wondering, is this the first occurance of a healer-only gathering, or is it like the full tribal gatherings?" She asked and looked around. She noticed a dragoness that scented of smoke. This caused her to take a strp back. Fire had always terrified Solstice, even though she had grown much older and stronger since her last attack. She hoped that this action would not cause combat among the dragonesses. She was not trying to be rude, it was just a reflex. Perhaps physcological. Healers were usually extremely calm, due to the fact that their mood generally stuck to their patients. So they usually remained relaxed. "Oh, and you two. I do not believe to have met you before. I am Solstice Equinox Wolf, the Goddess of Ice and IceWing healer." She stated and smiled.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:35 pm

((Coax is terrified of ice. No joke Smile ))

As snow suddenly burst from thin air, Coax flinched away from the group. Ice and snow scared her since her freezing entrapment. She automatically tucked her wings tighter to her body to protect the frost bitten patches of her membranes from the sudden flurry. She realized that it was just the IceWing Healer. The ice was not back to reclaim her. She straightened up, ashamed and embarrassed at her cowardess. She bowed awkwardly to the IceWing Healer and listened to her introduction. "I'm Coaxoch, FireWing Healer. Sorry about that.... thing," she said, giving a small sheepish smile.
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down