Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family) Empty A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family)

Post by Dusk Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 pm

// Dusk is the same age as Aari, he is now 15 years old and liked to explore around seawing areas, since he had heard of rumors of his long lost purpose, Aari (Crystal) who was a SeaWing. Take note Dusk hasn't met her yet also he doesn't know her real name. //

It had been many days since Dusk has seen his mother, due to his passion of finding 'Crystal' he wanted to spend most of his time searching for traces following the rumors he had heard. It was mid day as he was gliding over a small forest close by Lake Burn, he has grown quite a lot recently, still following his grey ash coloured scales, but having almost SeaWing like spines pressing out of his spine all the way down to his tail tip. He also had lighter grey spots on his neck coming up to the chin line. His scales where smooth and leathery, streamlined for quick flight. As he soared closer to the cool waters of the lake his paused glancing around for any others, happy not spotting anything he slowly descended sitting next to the lake side, taking a break. It has been some time now searching the areas for any signs at least 1-2 months, he worried about getting to close to the SeaWing palaces and going over sea. He wasn't a great swimmer, neither being able to fly for too long.

Last edited by Dusk on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family) Empty Re: A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family)

Post by Aari Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 am

Three years had past since Aari's last incident and she had been pressured by her parents and siblings to gain a little more independence. Aari had refused stubbornly up to this point. Every time she left her family something bad happened. Every single time. Then Aari remember what someone had told her once. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Such a thought made her panic and she dove head first straight into the ocean. After her self inflicted panic had faded she jumped out of the water and resumed her flight.

Reaching a forest Aari began jumping/gliding from tree to tree to scared to set foot on the ground for fear of another human trap or predatory animal. Thats when she spotted what seemed to be a NightWing on the forest floor. NightWings though tended to be a little bigger than SeaWings and this guy was only a little bigger than herself. That meant he had to be around the same age. Didn't he know how dangerous it was to rest on the forest floor? Aari stayed in her little tree cautious not to get close to the stranger but she looked down and spoke to him. "Hey its not safe to be on the forest floor like that. There are all kinda of scary predators around."

Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family) Empty Re: A Surprising Encounter (Private Ark & Family)

Post by Dusk Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Dusk began to take in the atmosphere, sighing feeling better after the short break. When suddenly he heard noises from his size naturally glancing towards the noise, he spotted a shape around his size, it was a SeaWing but looked familiar. Continuing to stare he heard her speak, he replied "Errr... how come?" with a confused look. She seemed to be friendly, but couldn't quite figure why she looked familiar.he started to creep towards the new dragon, curious at her appearance.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:52 pm

"I just said cuz theirs scary predators out there. They could really hurt you. You could even get captured by humans. Whatever you do don't touch any tuna that just happens to be lying around." The stranger dragon then began approaching Aari. She backed up in her tree to the other edge while simultaneously saying "Please don't come closer. I don't know who you are."
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Dusk paused frowning towards the ground, "I'am sorry, my names Dusk...." he gave a slight smile towards the new dragon. He thought it would be best if he took the advice, moving into a glide he dashed towards a tree close by, gaining higher ground. "So you come here often? I was just exploring the area" he asked trying to act friendly. After hearing about her warnings of humans, his memories flooded back into his mind of the days he was a human. It sounded familiar that humans would try to bait young dragons with food.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Aari flinched when Dusk jumped to a nearby tree. Dusk Apologized and introduced himself. "Hi Dusk. My name is Aari. I don't come here very often. Every time I leave my family for just a little bit something bad happens. By the way my father is a god and my grandmother is a goddess." Aari said for insurance just in case. "What about you aren't you scared to be exploring on your own?"
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Dusk turned his attention to her, pulling a bit of a fearful face. He didn't want to make her feel scared, or for him to get into trouble with her parents. he replied "Don't worry I won't do anything to hurt you, Also I like exploring being with my mother for too long does get boring" giving her a slight smile, could he be making a new friend? he thought he hasn't met many dragons around his age. He twirled his tail around the thick branch dropping into a hanging position, pulling a silly face at Aari to lighten the mood.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 am

Aari was starting to lighten up around Dusk. "Not me I feel safe around my family. Nothing could make me want to leave their side except them pressuring me to. I think I might be becoming a burden to them, but I'm too scared to be away from them." Next thing Aari knew Dusk swung upside down and made a funny face. Despite her mood she couldn't help but giggle at the antic. "Maybe if you sit there long enough the blood rushing to your head will make you smarter."
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Dusk rolled back into a sitting position, rolling his eyes and gave a little laugh. "Ha Ha very funny, luckily I havn't had any problems with getting hurt yet" As he finished the branch underneath him suddenly snapped, sending him flying to the ground. He managed to slow himself with his wings before hitting the ground. "I shouldn't had said that" he laughed smiling towards Aari.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Dusk didn't seem to amused at what she said. To tell you the truth she was half serious about it though. Suddenly the branch that was holding Dusk broke and he fell. Out of instinct Aari reacted extracting the surrounding water from below Dusk out of the plants and killing them, then turning that water to snow for a safe spot to land for Dusk. She then jumped down and approached him. "Are you alright?"
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Dusk nodded with a smile, "Yeah thanks, where did this snow come from?" he asked, glad to see that Aari worried about him getting hurt. Maybe he made a new friend, he sat on the ground glancing towards the tree he felt out of. "I must be heavier than I thought" he laughed
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:35 pm

"Oh well remember how I said my father was a god. Well I wasn't kidding and that kinda makes me a demi god. Hes a SeaWing and my mother was an IceWing. She was also a goddess. I can control water and I can freeze things around me. In fact sometime if I get upset things around me just freeze automatically." Now that Aari was so close to Dusk he would probably notice the air around her was colder than the normal air.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Dusk was amazed at the powers that Aari has, as she come closer to him he noticed the air getting colder. He had never met another dragon with such an ability apart from one.... his human memories started to awaken again... mainly about Crystal, he thought 'It cannot be.... This is Crystal?' he knew that Crystal wasn't the dragons true name, but since he didn't knew her true name she proved hard to find. After all these years he had wondered how much she had grown since he last saw her, she was even more beautiful she had the same stripe of snow white on her belly. This confirmed it.... She was Crystal or in this case Aari. he continued to smile towards her not revealing his joy, even though it burned within him.  

"Well thats cool, its an awesome ability" he replied, as he sat down in the fresh snow trying to think of something to do. He glanced around the nearby area, "Did you want to play?" he asked with a shy look on his face.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:22 am

Aari was surprised Dusk wasn't surprised she was a demi god. Meeting a demi god wasn't exactly something that happened every day. His only comment was he thought the ability was cool. He then offered to play to which Aari gladly replied "Sure but what are we going to play?" Aari asked.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Dusk slowly crept up to Aari raising a paw towards her tail, then suddenly moving to tap her tail. "Tag! Can you catch me?" Giving her a smirk he dashed towards the Lake, jumping and hopping to gain more speed. Glancing towards Aari to see if she's following and close to catching him.

// Sorry couldn't think of much else XD, also if Dragon's didn't know about tag Dusk would have known from being human... //
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 pm

[OOC:Pfft even less intelligent animals animals know how to play tag. Not knowing such a game would be a crime so atrocious punishment suitable hasn't even been invented yet.]

Aari looked at Dusk with curiosity as he slowly approached her. She wondered if he was moving so slowly so as not to startle her. Aari thought that was nice but found out her presumption was wrong as Dusk batted her tail and took off. As soon as Aari realized what had happened she took off after him. Dusk was faster than Aari was but her disadvantage wouldn't hinder her long. Dusk was running straight towards his undoing. Aari made sure he couldn't go anywhere else but where he was headed and as soon as the two reached the lake Aari used the water from it to cut off all escape routs.

Finally tagging him Aari knew he would get her back in no time so she had no choice but to turn this into a game of hide and seek. Using the water she created a dome around Dusk and froze it trapping him. Aari dove into a bush a little ways away and unfroze the ice. She hoped the first thing he would do was check the lake since she was of the SeaWing tribe. After he checked the lake and went off to look else where she would dive into the lake and stay under there. It was a good thing Aari could breath underwater.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:47 am

After running away from Aari he finally got caught being surrounded by water blocking his movements, he felt Aari tag his tail immediately he turned around to greet her. Spotting her running away towards the treeline then getting incased in an Ice dome. It was clear to Dusk that she wanted to play hide & seek, he laughed and started bashing away at the ice. Suddenly the water unfroze pouring onto him, the cold water made him shiver following up to focusing on finding Aari. Since she was a Seawing he thought to check the lake really quick, running up towards the lake side he gazed through the crystal clear waters unable to spot her. He sighed starting to walk towards the treeline keeping an eye out for her, soon he was at a bushy area next to the treeline he decided to search the tall bushes jumping into the tail grassy like plants.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Aari silently giggled at her own intelligence as Dusk searched the lake. Her excitement turned to fear as Dusk began moving her way to check her current hiding spot. This wasn't fair she had the perfect plan. Aari needed to distract him real quick just for a second. Controlling the water from the lake Aari threw it into the air and it came crashing down making it look and sound like Aari had just jumped into the lake. Even if he didn't go to look the distraction should buy her enough time to rush to a new hiding spot.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Dusk continued to search around the bushes, only to hear a splash in the distance. His ears twitched naturally turning his head towards the noise, this distanced him from Aari changing spots. 'Must have been a fish... I don't think she would hide in the lake' he thought, continuing to search the bushes. Jumping in and out of the brush, sniffing for her scent. Success! he caught her scent but was unsure of which direction she took. It was clear that she had moved, he began glancing around trying to spot her.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 am

Aari had only moved a short distance. The distraction hadn't worked as well as she hoped. She was only able to move a few feet away. Dusk seemed to have caught on to her scent and was looking for her. It wouldn't be long at all before he found her now. Aari was greatly upset with being caught so quickly. Her tactic changed from hiding to attacking. Leaping from the bushes Aari executed a surprise attack on the dark dragon toppling him over.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:29 pm

After a few moments of scanning the bushes he heard a stick crack close by, freezing on the spot he glanced around him. When out of know where Aari tackled him, letting out a yelp he got knocked over. Spotting that it was Aari he let out a laugh, "Gah... I thought I was finding you" smiling he sat back onto his hindlegs. He certainly felt relaxed around Aari, it was nice to play with her again, he had missed her after all. "Well what did you want to do now?" he asked with a curious look.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 am

"I got bored" Aari responded to the tackled dragon. Dusk then asked what she wanted to do now. Aari hoped off Dusk and thought about his question. "I don't know. I'm not use to playing with only one person. Normally I play with all my siblings at once. Lets get closer to my home though I don't like being so far from it. In fact heck why don't I show you to my home?" Aari asked with enthusiasm.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Dusk's heart leaped in joy, the chance to meet Aari's family and maybe Aari could be his friend. he replied energetically "Sure! Would love too" he smiled, as his tail began to wag. Since most of the time he was alone with his mother, he hadn't met many dragons, let alone friends. It excited him meeting new dragons, especially Aari's family.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 pm

[OOC: Alright family you can post here now.]

"Alright follow me." Aari said before taking off into the air and flying home making sure Dusk wasn't getting lost along the way. Aari had been away from home for awhile now. Her family was probably freaking out.

Making it home Aari entered and shouted "Mommy daddy I'm home! I want to show you my new friend." Aari began looking around for her family beckoning Dusk to follow.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Dusk nodded and flew after Aari staying close so he didn't lose track of her, he smiled when she turned checking on him. Quite a few minutes later they arrived at the SeaWing palace. Following Aari to what seemed like their family den, he was nervous would the family like him. He didn't know what SeaWings where like apart from hearing about them and Aari. Nervously entering the room he smiled looking around for the others.
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next