Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 3 Empty The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Zyailor Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zyailor decided to go exploring close to EarthWing lands, where he came across a large rocky desert. Curious he soared over the harsh roasting rocks below him, spotting what seemed to me a small tunnel in the ground, like a sinkhole randomly in the desert. It was small around 8ft in diameter enough for him to go and investigate, he chose to go in the dark tunnel which lead to a 'hub' area with multiple gateways at the bottom. 'There must of been a group of dragons or some creatures living here before' he thought to himself, he spoke aloud "Hello??..." to see if he was intruding someones home. After not recieving a response he decided to go down one of the tunnels, there was 5 in total all going in different directions. After a brief ponder he heard a noise coming from one of the tunnels. Again he spoke "Hello?... who's there?"
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:38 am

Zya bit his upper lip, wondering what they could do, when Chibi suggested Ninja he look at with a confused look, "What's ninja?" he asked while walking up towards her giving her a nuzzle with his snout. Then giving out a cheeky smile, sticky his tongue out.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:41 am

Chibi, responded to Zyalor's actions with a run of her snout, and a gental nudge. "Ninja, is a game when you start off by picking an epic pose, then one player poves. You try to strike the others paws with yours! you can only take one step a turn, which makes it hard, but you can dodge, butwhere your hand stops it stays until your turn. Any questions?" The white dragon told the skywing. She waited paitently for his answer.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 am

Zya nodded, "Sure, I can't think of anything else anyways" he laughed, and gestured towards Chib. "You can start" Zya was still a bit unsure what the game was like but he enjoyed Chib's company anyway.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:46 am

Chibi got into "the crane" ninja postion. She waited for ark to make his turn before she started to whack, on her turn to start the game.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 am

Zya looked at Chib still a bit confused but went ahead, he couched down preparing to defend against an attack. He laughed and spoke "Your turn" he smiled awaiting to see what the game is like.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:50 am

Chibi lunged one foot forwards taking only one step, and slapped at his waste where his hands where then dramatically swung them back before she stopped, and her turn ended.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am

Zya was shocked by the sudden strike, growling slightly then pounced suddenly towards Chib and slapped her paws then returned back into his defensive position. He was starting to see the fun, but the rules seemed a bit weird how does someone win he thought.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:57 am

Chibi giggled, then hopped forwards landing on Zyalor's paws, and tilted her head back so that they would push Zyalor over. "Did you forget about my other paws?" she questioned.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:00 am

Zya sighed.. "Yes.. but come on I'm new at this" he started to laugh, then suddenly glomped Chibi, giving her a lick on the cheek and continued "Hows that for a move" laughing again with a wide grin on his face as he sat ontop of her
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:03 am

Chibi then turdiously kicked Zyalor's back paws. "I win!" She bluntly chants as she is getting squashed by the larger black dragon. She then tries to wiggle free.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:06 am

Zya smiled "Yeah you win... I'm not as good as you" rolling onto his back looking towards Chibi with a sad expression giving her the 'puppy dog' eyes again. It was starting to get dark as the sun disappeared from the horizon, only the orange light shining onto the clouds remaining for light.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:44 am

Chibi giggled. "That's ok. You are new at the game, and your pretty good at it." She turned her head to notice the sun setting. "Oh, hey look. It's getting dark again. Want to watch the sun set? I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so we can be out pretty late tonight." She told him while looking at his puppy dog eyes. She went over to give him a hug.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:45 am

Zya smiled returning the hug tightly, "Sure! wana go back to the tree?" he replied while he curled his tail around hers. The sunset was in full flow, orange light radiated on their scales, reflecting in the water it made everything have an orange glow. It was a beautiful sight, Zya looked around at its beauty but only to turn his attention back to Chibi staring into her eyes with a loving expression
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:33 am

Chibi nodded. "Yeah. Let's go. I'll race ya there!" she told the Skywing while running to the tree. She looked to the side to see the orange sky, and everything beautifully stained orange, including herself.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:04 pm

Zya gasped with a smile, chasing after Chib he managed to catch up and tackled her tail. Making a playful snarl he hugged her, as they rolled under the tree. "Got ya!" he shouted continuing to hug her, then following up with tickling with his paws.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Chibi laughed and pushed him off, then charged up to him to give a tackle hug. She held him tight, and whispered in his ear. "I love you Zyalor, and remember that." She held him even tighter, as if something was wrong, but nothing was. Her mind was clouded with thought, but now was the time to forget about all of them. Now was the time that she could be happy.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Zya was glowing with happiness, he blushed when Chib whispered in his ear responding with returning the hug and twining his tail around hers, "I love you too" he whispered and smirked, rolling onto his back pulling Chibi with him he laughed and continued "I'm not letting go!"
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Chibi blushed and hugged him back as she nuzzled the skywing with great love. She responded. "I'm not letting go either, but that doesn't mean that we can always be together.... we can do one thing though, but I want to relax tonight." She lovingly rubbed her face against his and "purred".
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:35 pm

//Lazy Ark is Lazy//

Zya purred also returning the nuzzle, closing his eyes enjoying the contact. Then moving to her ear he whispered "We can always be together, if you want?" while having a grin on his face. He had never been so happy before, it was like he eat something. He felt like he was on 'laughing gas' his chest was buzzing with excitement. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, "We could always be mates?" he asked
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Chibi nodded and spoke to the skywing shortly after nuzzling him. "Yeah, we can. We wouldn't see each other much since how far away the tribes are, and our work hours. That won't destroy our love though. Right?" She wanted to be with this dragon more then ever, but she knew that it would be hard.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Zya frowned slightly letting out a sigh, "But I want to be with you... I could always join the Firewings... but I don't know..." His buzzing feeling stopped suddenly as he felt sadness at the possibility of not seeing Chibi much. "W..What you think?" giving her the 'puppy eyes' again continuing to hug her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Chibi frowned and leaned over to the skywing. She sighed deeply surrounded by her though. She nuzzled Zyalor then looked over at him with her clouded eyes. "Do whatever you want, just don't let it ruin us." She then ploped down and let herself slide onto the ground so thet she was laying on her back.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Frowning with a confused look he responded "Why don't you want me to join?.... how else would we spend time together..." locking his gaze towards the ground, unsure what to do, he hoped that there was a solution which could provide them both with happiness. Turning to face Chibi he gazed into her eyes, searching for an answer, creeping close he laid next to her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:19 am

Chibi got up and frowned. "I never said that and you know it. Don't you even dare shove words in my mouth! Besides, I told you to do whatever you wanted! Obviously youi didn't lisen!" She scolded the male dragon. She kicked up dust and stomped her way towards the tunnels and got ready to go back to the firewing territory.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 am

frowned getting back onto his feet, darting towards her "Look... I'm sorry but its just the way you said it would ruin us... I can join Firewings... but I don't know if they will accept me" trying to reason with Chib he managed to get in front blocking Chibi's way, giving her the 'puppy dog' eyes again. "Please... don't be mad at me.." he responded with a sad voice, frowning gazing towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next