Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 2 Empty The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Zyailor Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zyailor decided to go exploring close to EarthWing lands, where he came across a large rocky desert. Curious he soared over the harsh roasting rocks below him, spotting what seemed to me a small tunnel in the ground, like a sinkhole randomly in the desert. It was small around 8ft in diameter enough for him to go and investigate, he chose to go in the dark tunnel which lead to a 'hub' area with multiple gateways at the bottom. 'There must of been a group of dragons or some creatures living here before' he thought to himself, he spoke aloud "Hello??..." to see if he was intruding someones home. After not recieving a response he decided to go down one of the tunnels, there was 5 in total all going in different directions. After a brief ponder he heard a noise coming from one of the tunnels. Again he spoke "Hello?... who's there?"
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Zyailor Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Zya frowned as she rolled out of the hug, replying "Awww... ok, when would I be able to see you again?" giving her a slight smile. Creeping up beside her, giving her another nuzzle. "You know you don't have to go...." giving her the 'puppy' eyes, clearly he didn't want her to go.
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:31 am

Chibi looked back at him. "I would, but I have training tommorow, and then after that I get tested to be able to see if I'm worthy to become a Guardian. I need to get some rest. I will see you agin though." She told the Skywing. She nuzzled him and gave him a hug. Prepared to walk away she stopped for a second.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:37 am

Zya frowned with a sad look on his face, "How will I find you again..." he whimpered, he didn't want her to leave knowing that this could be the last time he laid eyes on her. Zya sat up and watched Chib begin to walk away, he hoped to see her again after all he started to have feelings for her.
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 am

Chibi turned around at the dragon. "Don't worry, we can meet again! the tunnels remember? They all lead to the same spot no matter where you enter. Besides, it will be easy to find each other again if we go through there, right?" A tear scliently ran down her face. She didn't want to go ,but she knew that she had to if she wanted to become a Guardian. Chibi then outstreached her wings, and flew off.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:45 am

Zya sighed, "Alright, see you tomorrow" he noticed a tear run down her face, he smiled slightly and watched her take flight. Moments later Zya also headed back to Skywing territories.

The next day, it was coming up to late afternoon when Zya arrived at the meadow where they last saw each other, he began to wonder when Chib would turn up, laying under the same tree from last night, he fell asleep since last night he was up quite late from traveling back to Skywing lands.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by *Gorthalon Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:46 am

*permission to join*
*Gorthalon
*Gorthalon

Male Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:50 am

Chibi, just finished her training, and headed back. The calling was put on delay, but that didn't stop her from meeting Zyalor. She zipped, and flew all the way through the tunnels. She expected him to be hungery, so she took a stop to catch two rabbits, both large. Weighing here down, it took Chibi longer to fly through the tunnels. She threw the rabbits out through the hole she dug last night first, then popped out herself. "I'M HERE!" she called, looking for the dark dragon.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:03 am

// Gorth its kinda a private topic sorry, where trying to setup Zyailor and Chibi as mates //

after a few hours Chibi finally turned up, it was now dusk with the sun setting the sky lit with orange light, Zya suddenly awoke after hearing a voice. He slowly opened his eyes looking straight at Chibi holding two rabbits, he smiled still feeling a little groggy. "Hey... oh thanks for the rabbit"   giving out a yawn. "How'd your training go?" he asked hoping it was good news
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Chibi responded to him with a nod. "It went food, I learned something new about guarding, well, I actually taught it to myself, I just pretended that I didn't know it to make volcanis happy." She then plopped the rabbits down, and puchs one forwards for Zyalor to eat. She scratched at her chin, for it was, itchy, then began to prepare her food for eating.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Zya smiled, walking up to the rabbit he began to slice it up with his claw into sizable chunks for him to eat, lowering his head he began to gulp down the chunks. Feeling better after finishing he crept towards Chibi and rolled onto his back in the grass. Giving her a smirk, he purposely tripped her over onto him, resulting in him hugging her. "I' couldn't wait to give you a hug again all day" he smiled.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Chibi blushed, then smiled. She laughed as right then she kicked him up in the air so that he landed on his back in front of her(a flop thing.). She pounced onto him and nuzzled him. "I couldn't wait to see you. Anyways, after we finish. Wanna fly?" She asked right before she leaped off of him to finish her rabbit. Chibi put its skin with the other rabbits skin under the rock.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Zya frowned slightly and replied "Well we could... but I'm a bit tired from flying all day" and continued "But I do wana spend some time with you!" as he continued to hug her squeezing tighter and nuzzling her snout. "Its up to you Chib" giving her a cheeky smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:34 pm

Chib looked into his eyes and gave him a warm hug. "Can we run around on the ground with our wings outstreched and pretend that we are flying? I heven't realled moved them all day. I swear I'm going to forget how to fly!" She joked as she streched out her body to get ready to run around.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Zya laughed, "Sure I guess" as he got up he span in a circle getting ready to run, he suddenly tapped Chib on the shoulder yelling "Tag!" following up with him dashing away towards the large tree pausing for a moment giving her a smirk.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:20 am

Chibi turned around and saw him by a tree. She spoke aloud. "Oh, it's on!" She darted towards the skywing and leaped into a bush, then swiftly, and unoticably, leaped into the branch above him. She waited for his move.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:26 am

Zya watched as Chib darted towards him and leaped up onto a branch above him, he reacted with swiftly running towards the pond nearby, using his strong legs he jumped and bounced into a glide over the cold waters. Finally landing on the over side awaiting Chibi's chase.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Noticing his move, chibi darted towards him and used her wings as gliders. Not afraid to get wet, she grabbed his paw and dragged them both into the pool behind him. "I got ya!" She shouted with glee, then quickly crawled out, since she realized that she was in water.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:11 am

Zya let out a yelp as he was dragged into the cold waters, causing a large splash. As he resurfaced he laughed and replied, "Yep you got me.." Falling on his back floating ontop. Noticing Chibi's scurry out of the water he followed suit and tackle jumped her leading for them to roll in the grass. Finally stopping Zya was ontop of Chibi giving her a hug. "That was fun" he smiled not wanting to let go.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 am

Chibi smiled back and giggled. "Yeah it was! Wanna do something else now before the sun sets? We could go hill rolling." She told Zyalor while hugging him back. She then rolled around so that she was on her back and could see the sky. Her blue eyes searched through it, not exactly knowing what they were looking for. A feeling burst into Chibi's heart, one that she never felt before, or remembered. Her thoughts swirrled around until it seamed like they all just went down the drain. At the moment all she wanted was to be with Zyalor. She wanted to be with him forever.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:44 am

Zya gazed into her eyes giving her a loving look, smiling as he replied "Sure wana go to that one?" pointing towards a large hill close by. Blushing slightly he gave her a little lick on her cheek. Getting back onto his feet he turned towards the sunset casting his shadow along the grass. quickly turning back toward Chib he extended his paw, pulling her back onto her feet giving her a cheeky smile
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:03 am

Chib then nodded and smiled back. She darted for a hill and leaped. In mid air she turned on her side and landed at the top of the hill. She rolled down quickly, her wings tucked in, and a wide smile on her face. Chibi's fur was getting a little dirty, but not too much that it had to get cleaned. When she reached the bottom of the hill she let her body roll ontil it stopped. When she got up she called Zyalor over. "Come on down! It's fun!"
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:16 am

As Zya watched Chib roll down, he suddenly felt a bit nervous biting his lip he smiled and dived into a roll down the hill, also tucking in his wings his tail spined almost slapping himself. Finally slowing down into a complete stop he felt dizzy trying to get onto his feet but falling over from losing his balance, he started to laugh rolling on his back taking a moment to regain clearness. "Whoa... that made me dizzy..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Chibi nodded. "Yeah that normally happens the first time, but I bet that the next time you will get the hand of it!" She walked up to him and gave him a hug, trying to make Zyalor feel better.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Zya finally getting some clarity, he smiled returning the hug, while giving her a lick blushing slightly. "So.... what you wana do now?" he asked with a curious look. Sitting on his hindlegs, curling his tail around him awaiting for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:30 am

Chibi placed her paw on her chin. She really didn't know. She sat there and though while making weird "hmmmmm" noises. She couldn't figure it out. She the reached it out of her mind and spat her idea out. "We could play ninja. Or maybe something else, my orld has a bunch of fun games."
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next