Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

+11
Volcanis
Viper
SolsticeEquinox
SnowFall
Yuuki
Sorrell
Elaki
Jadespine
Phantom
Frostflare
Akreious
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 3 Empty PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arcke was sleeping on his tree and was hungry although he didn't have anything to eat so He just slept on his tree rolling around (Frost you start the actual Party)

Last edited by Akreious on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 3 Empty Re: PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Jadespine Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Jadespine waited for Volcanis to fail. Ready to start laughing. She still felt a bit queasy from the disc but showed no sign of it. Akre was definitly a better dancer.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 3 Empty Re: PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Phantom Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Viper watched through narrowed eyes. Sure, Volcanis was a fellow tribemate and all that, but she certainly loved to see him fail. Both her siblings and her didn't like the arrogant FireWing that much anyway.... "Go Arke!" she shouted. "Beat him!" She disappeared into flames, and teleported to Akre's side, high fiving him. But honest to Shardas, she really did feel bad for the FireWing. She was one of the few FireWings that actually knew Volcanis's past, which was very horrible. She understood that IceWings killed his family and all that, and getting slapped in the face BY an IceWing was the last straw. She sighed heavily, her eyes closing, but she couldn't defend him. After all, nothing was going to stop him, as he was always determined to finish a task.

Last edited by Phantom on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Volcanis, after receiveing the slap from Solstice, his humour totally changed. Volcanis was becoming angry now. How did that little IceWing dare to hit him? Also, all her words of hate, were only obtaining the effect to make Volcanis even more enraged. And his memories were coming back. He remembered when the IceWings killed his mother... After that day Volcanis started to hate the ice dragons, only showing disgust towards them. The death of his mother was only the start of a series of traumatic events that have drastically changed Volcanis personality. He blocked the boulder thrown by Frost with his paws, don't taking any damage from him. Then he started to growl, his amber eyes were being replaced by two fire orbs. It was a sign that Volcanis was going to release his fury. He heard the others started to mock him. They were talking about a sort of dance challenge, where Volcanis would certainly lose. He was a very strong, but not certainly agile dragon. He knew the others were just playing with him. He could even heard Jadespine eating his disc... His awesome hard rock disc. Volcanis glanced at Viper, the only one that would actually support the FireWing. However she wasn't supporting him. Viper has taken side with the SkyWing, and she has neither reacted to the IceWings that have attacked the fire dragon. It didn't matter. Volcanis was going to slaughter everyone of them. However, the thought of Astral, the only one in Pyyria that has listened and understood him... The only one that loved him at the point to accept his bad qualities... Volcanis knew to not be alone. He eventually succedeed to control his rage. However he was still very angered. He couldn't spend other time in the party. Another provocation would cause him to definitively lose his mind. "It's pointless to have a challenge. I see I'm not welcomed. Fine. I'm not wasting my time here anymore." It was a lie. Volcanis was going to stay in any case, no matter if he would lose or win a challenge. The reason because he was leaving, it was to not hurt anyone in the party. His violent side was very dangerous. With a couple of huge flaps of his wings he flew away, leaving everyone, heading back towards his den.

// Volcanis quits the topic after this post. //
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:14 pm

(I really wanted to see you try though! D: )
Arcke watched as he flew away and reverted back to his normal form

"did we go a little overboard?" Arcke asked then taking Hiphop Arcke's disk out
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:36 pm

(OCC: Phan, i see you have changed your post after i have spoiled the icewings have killed volcanis mother. This is a info that volcanis has not shared with other dragons. However it's fine that viper can know about it. Next time advised me first before to do a post change, so we can discuss about it ^^ //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 pm

~Oops... Sweat

I thought that at least a FEW dragons knew about it...... So he never shared it with anyone? Oh. My bad. Sweat~
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:17 am

Frostflare cheered. "Yeah! Thats what you get forinvading our party! Now, why don't we start eating this cake!" She had already had a bunch of cakes out, the favorite flavor ofeach dragon. Everybody had their own personal cake.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 am

Arcke walked over to his cake and somehow it had all his current forms on it! He picked it up and went hiphop again

"Everybody watch this!" Arcke shouted putting the cake on his tail then spinning in his head, the cake was moving around a little but hey it was balancing!

"put more things on my wings!" he shouted spreading his wings out
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Frostflare watched as akre balanced it. She then put a bunch of opened soda cans on his wings. She did so just in case he did lose balance or dropped it they would know because he would be wet and sticky.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Arcke somehow held up to the added soda cans and started to spin faster and faster, he spread out his legs wildly and put more soda cans on his body

"more!" Arcke shouts, his head not so dizzy yet
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Frostflare ran and put 40 more soda cans on akre. She was sure that he would drop at least one, but she wanted to see how long he could last. She sat down and observed as she ate her cake.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Solstice rolled her eyes as Volcanis left, then beginning to enjoy the festivities. Cake, cake, cake. Solstice has never liked it much. Better not tell Shiningwater I don't, though. She thought humorously and giggled.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Arcke managed to keep a balance and held over 50 cans on him while spinning! then he shouted
"let's spice things up, put a table on me!" Although even he knew he might get dizzy and fall over from this
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:26 pm

(Sorry Volcanis. Eating the disc was one of Jadespine's dumber ideas...)

Jadespine watched Akre spin, He would drop one of the sodas eventually. Suddenly her cheeks puffed up and she ran into the forest holding her mouth. Volcanis might find his disk. But for now she ate her cake, then moved towards Frostbite's cake.

(Frostbite, if you're not careful Jadespine will eat your cake. Sorrell keep an eye on your cake, otherwise it will be eaten too. Mwhahaha )
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Frostflare told akre "If you insist." Then put a table with a bunch of presents for everybody on it. At midnight, they were suppose to open the presents and guess who they were from. All of the dragonesses were given a name to give a present to.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Jadespine moved carefully next to Frostbites cake and made sure no one was looking. Then reached for it.

(better hurry Frostbite. Twisted Evil )
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Frostbite, out of the corner of her eye, saw a claw reach for her cake, and she whipped around, and grabbed the cake from Jadespine's reach. "Don't. You. Dare. Touch. My. Cake," she growled frostily, glaring daggers at the EarthWing. "If you do, I won't hesitate to murder you slowly and painfully." With that happy thought, she popped the whole cake in her mouth and chewed, sighing happily as the cake melted on her tongue. "It tastes so good," she said. "By the way Jadespine, if you want a cake, GO MAKE IT YOURSELF."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Too lazy to switch to Sorrell.

Stretching her large wings she sighed as Volcanis left, Jeez sometimes she's were so mean. Growling to herself she wandered over to her cake. Eating her's whole she burped loud, hoping everyone heard. That was her defense mechanism against males.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Jade growled and moved to Viper's cake. It looked delicious. Besides, Viper wasn't looking. She reached towards the cake.

(Have Akre, Twilight and Nightstar eaten their cakes yet? )
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:30 pm

(My cake is on the table on me)
"This is Awesome! WEE!!! but as he shouted that out he began accelerating at an unstable speed

(I'll end this and make this a short post here because I wanna see your reactions)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Spotting Akre's cake she flew towards it, ready to snatch it from the air. Talons extended she dived at it.

(Akre you better fall soon if you want your cake...)
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:10 pm

(how do you grab a spinning cake? nvm)

Arcke accelerated so quickly he wen't unstable and everything on him, and him himself flung straight into a boulder, Arcke moaned a little and his cake flying into Frost
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Solstice watched all of this while drinking soda. She had gotten some somehow. But hey, whatever. Her roleplayer decided why not. "What the heck." She stated simply as she continued to slurp her drink and watch in amusement.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Arcke stumbles a little from the boulder then stops moving, his dizziness got the better of him
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 am

Jadespine growled and moved to Solstice's cake, reaching for it.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3