Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

+11
Volcanis
Viper
SolsticeEquinox
SnowFall
Yuuki
Sorrell
Elaki
Jadespine
Phantom
Frostflare
Akreious
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) Empty PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Arcke was sleeping on his tree and was hungry although he didn't have anything to eat so He just slept on his tree rolling around (Frost you start the actual Party)

Last edited by Akreious on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) Empty Re: PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Frostflare Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Frostflare sang along to the awkward Karoke songs. She sang loud so everybody could here. "BUT, WHAT DOES THE CHIBI SAY? RA RA RA RA RA RA RAWWW! RA RA RA RA RAAAAA! RA RA RA RA RA! WHAT DOES THE CHIBI SAY??\" She waved her arms in the air and danced.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) Empty Re: PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Arcke literally jumped at the sudden Karoke then looked in the direction of the sounds (we will need some other Pyyria females to join)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:36 pm

(Yeah, I will post then we will wait for them.)
Frostflare noticed that the Karioke musci didn't start yet, so she started the song, the sang from the beginning. " Avain goes woof, Frostflare goes meow. Akre goes tweet, and Dovewing goes sqeak." She enjoyed the parodies that the machine had. They were amazing to her.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:42 pm

~Imma post as both Viper and Frostbite~

Viper winced as loud Karaoke music blasted into her sensitive ears. Grumbling, she got up, heading towards the music. Arriving on the scene, she saw Frostflare singing to parodies of What Does the Fox Say.

Frostbite was also nearby, and she appeared from the trees, glaring daggers at her queen. "Stop!" she yelled. "Do you want to kill my ears or something?"

Viper spotted Frostbite, and then smirked. She snickered. "What, can't handle the music?" Frostbite growled, and ran at Viper. They butted heads, glaring daggers at each other. "Bring it on, Fry Brain!" she growled. "Gladly, Sword Face!" They collided, and began growling and scratching each other, kicking up a dust cloud while yelling insults at each other.

"Fire Chicken!"

"Snowglobe!"

"Ash Breath!"

"Ice Cream Face!"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Jadespine heard the karaoke, and growled. She was trying to sleep, curled around a tree. Then she heard fighting and loud, angry voices. This was enough to make her get up and start yelling. She charged into the clearing and shouted,"Oy! Can't a dragon get any sleep around here?" She lashed her tail and hissed.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Im too lazy to get on Snow right now XD

Snowflare flew in and landed happily.
"Eyo!" She announced and turned to le girls.
"Hey Girls!" Laughs.

(XD)
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Flapping her large wings the healer looked around, the tranquility of the forest calming her. She was glad to be able to take a nice calming flight without worrying about her hatchling . She loved him to death of course but sometimes having a hatchling could be stressful. Now she knew how a mother felt with more than one hatchling. Shaking her head she flew faster and faster, trying to reach the fastest speed she could.

The first thing that had reached her ears was the karaoke. Frowning she dived, reaching an even faster speed. Next she heard two dragons arguing. Using her powers she made a rock wall grow in between them. "Stop arguing you two" she said with a growl, obviously spending to much time being a mother. Lashing her tail she realized she stood over all these dragons, being 160 ft tall had its advantages. This way she could look more intimidating to all of these dragons. Hearing another Earthwing she growled "Hey they are just having fun. If you really want to sleep then go farther away, not ruin their fun" she said with a stern gaze.

Looking over at Frostflare she giggled. These songs sure where funny. Laying down she kept her snake like neck up proud, gazing at all of these dragons. Folding her large wings she waited for someone else to say something.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Viper glared at the massive EarthWing, not at all intimidated at her size. "Back off, EarthWing," she snarled. "This is a score that I must settle with Sword Face here." She sent her a death glare. She knew the dragon would be intimidated, even if it was a little bit. Everyone was scared of her glare, as it gave shivers down your spine, and made it felt like you were gazing into your doom. She just glared around at the other dragons. Of course it had to be EarthWings and IceWings ......

Frostbite just glared at Viper, losing her happy demeanor. "Ash-For-Brains," she smirked. "I can TOTALLY eat these fruits faster than you," she gestured to a stack of food faster than you. She gestured to the pile.

Viper raised an eyebrow. "You sure?" she sneered. "I'll take you on any day!"
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:08 pm

SnowFall heard some loud commotion in the forest. She decided to go check it out. Leaving her icy territory, Snow took off into the air and searched below for any dragons. Luckily, within minutes, she saw her older sister, Frostbite, EarthWing Healer Sorrell, Jadespine, Elaki, Arcke, and her friend and leader, Frostflare. Then Snow shuddered at the sight of Viper, a FireWing. Deciding to join the party, she landed down gracefully and with no sound. "Hello guys! How are you?" The queen glanced at the others and questioned Frostflare, "Did you start this singing here?"She chuckled. At first Snow thought it was annoying because she was resting in the mountains, but then found it amusing. SnowFall then looked at Viper and Frostbite. She took a deep breath, "Guys, don't fight anymore. If you guys can't handle each other then stay away, like super far, from each other." Then she looked at her sister and muttered, "Though it would be amusing to see you two have a fruit contest.."
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:43 am

"hello Sno-" Arcke said then being cut off by one of his sentient forms, his eyes glew a red and the shade of his wings changed
"Ore... Sanjou!!!" the blade form Arcke shouted
"This is my grand entrance! Quickly turn on the karoke!" blade form Arcke shouted out, having his first time appearing before other people
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Solstice just magically appeared. She could, anyway. "You guys were being so loud you literally woke up my hatchlingpups! And I live all the way over there! Like, seriously, what's wrong with you! Some people are trying to sleep here!" She cried in an exhausted tone, trying to keep her eyes open before she realized that this was a party.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:13 pm

"oh uh, sorry this is my first time appearing in front of other people..." Blade Arcke said sitting down on the ground
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:16 am

Frostflare turned around and dropped the microphone. "HEY! Whats going on? Now isn't a time to be arguing, and killing each other, and being a party pooper. This is a PARTY! Lets have fun! Its not like its everyday that we get a night off to have a party." She told the females...,and Akre.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:27 am

Jadespine gave a small hiss at the larger female's words. Sorrell towered over Jadespine, but Jadespine wasn't about to start caring. "I could move, if I wanted to put up with the effort of walking." Turning to Frostbite she said "Nobody can eat fruit faster than me." looking like Frostbite had personally insulted her. She swiveled her head so she was looking directly at Frostflare. "Party? Never been to one, ever. I might join, if there's cake."
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 am

A low growl hit the females ears and she sat up, her light pink eyes bore into hers. Lashing her tail dangerously she growled back, her growl rumbling through her chest and echoing through the tree's. "Either you move or stop complaining" she snapped menacingly.

Turning her gaze to the others she walked over to the rest of the group, laying back down she was level with at least some of them.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 am

"why is this suddenly getting violent eh? C'mon bring on the drinks please!" blade form Arcke shouts trying to ignore the fact the earthwings tower over him
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Solstice hissed angrily. "You kind of woke all of my kids up! Wait- party? Okay, sounds good. Be right back!" She said and teleported off to do stuff then returned shortly wearing a sombrero made of ice.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Frostflare raised a large cake and looked at jadespine. "Ya mean this cake? Its here, so stop complaining." She told the Earthwing right before solstice came in "proper" party wear. Frostflare cheered. "Now THATS the party spirit! Lets dance!" After she said that, a disco ball and a colorful range of stobe lights came out of nowhere and started flashing as dance music began to play. Colorful tiles replaced the forest floor and flashed defferent colors.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Solstice wondered how in the world that happened, but shrugged and did some sort of weird shuffle dance before hopping up on two paws and yelling "Woo!"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Frostflare began to crack out some of the weirdest moves. She boobed her head back and forth, swung her feet, jumped, and shuffled, along with an occasional twirl. She didn't exactly know how to dance, sao she was making it up as she went.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Viper gasped. "Another teleporter!" She slung an arm around Solstice. "Teleporting buddies," she said cheerfully. She disappeared in a flicker of flame to appear behind Frostbite, then next to Frostbite, then on top of Frostbite. "So... is this a party? What kind of party IS this?"
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Random music of HIPHOP Arcke sounds above us

"Hiphop time!" Arcke shouts then break dances with extreme mastery of years of dancin
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

// Akre has allowed me to join this Razz //

Volcanis suddenly landed down on the top of the audio amplifiers. "What is this sh** of music?" He snarled in disgust. He opened the CD compartment to insert a hard rock disc inside. Then he turned the audio to maximum. A very strong, thunderous and aggressive music could be heard now. "Let's make this a TRUE party!" He roared. With a jump he landed in the middle of the gathering, between all the females. How could Volcanis miss such a wonderful event? He was the most handsome dragon in Pyyria afterall. Volcanis raised up on his hind legs, to easily tower over everyone, showing all his beatiful red colours and strong muscles, hopefully to impress the females and take their attentions. Volcanis was bigger than everyone else, excluding the giant female EarthWing. "Look and admire Volcanis, the perfection made dragon." He started to dance, feeling the adrenaline raising due to the deafening and high rock sound. "Oh yeah, this music makes me to smash everything." Volcanis roared, accidentally starting to threw flames around and destroying random stuff, like tables, causing a little mess.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Twilight appeared out of nowhere, bonked Volcanis on the head with a frying pan, and disappeared.
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next