Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis)

2 posters

Go down

A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis) Empty A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis)

Post by Celestia Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Astral's Home:
Astral awoke from her slumber. She shifted around in her pile of gem stones. This room in the mountain was dedicated to gems. Her favorites where the vibrant and vivid ones. This room was also her favorite place to sleep. She loved the way the gems shifted as she moved around on her. It was like a colorful liquid. Reluctantly rising from her bed and getting up Astral guessed it was sunset.

Walking through the man corridors and rooms that lay within the cliff Astral headed to the entrance of her little home. Astral came to what looked like a dead end with a puddle at its foot but really the entrance to her home was a secret one. Diving into the water Astral swam through the tunnel that led to the lake. Breaking the surface Astral looking back admiring the cleverly disguised entrance. It was an under water entrance covered by a waterfall masking it from even SeaWings. Unless theirs a SeaWing out there that can see through a mass of bubbles. The surrounding area was beautiful. Surrounded by trees plants and a pleasant aroma. Not to mention a pleasant temperature. Astral could have never asked for a better home.

Hoping out of the lake and taking to the air Astral went for a leisurely flight over her territory.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis) Empty Re: A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis)

Post by Volcanis Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 am

Volcanis was flying outside the FireWing territories, exploring new areas. It was his free day, so he didn't have to do the usual patrol. Volcanis was heading towards a random destination, hopefully to find other dragons to mock or lonely females to flirt with. He approached a nearby forest, curious to explore it. He heard the soothing and relaxing sound of waterfall... Well, that sound was indeed irritating Volcanis and ruining his humour. He hated water and all the stuff related. This included sea, lakes and rivers. The FireWing snarled in disgust when he noticed the cascade and the water below, surrounded by beatiful plants. For Volcanis it was a disgusting place to preferably avoid. He had a deep hate for water. It was his big weakness and it can easily panicked the FireWing. Volcanis also wasn't able to swim. So the FireWing decided to change direction and abandon that territory. His attention was suddenly caught by a little black creature flying around. Volcanis looked at it better. He could tell she was Astral, his closest friend he had. He smiled and flew towards her.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis) Empty Re: A most welcome visitor (private with Volcanis)

Post by Celestia Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 pm

To Astral's annoyance Volcanis ended up spotting her before she spotted him. How was that even possible. Astral had such keen vision and Volcanis was normally so easy to spot. Her flying was silent while his could easily be heard. The only thing that made Astral noticeable is when it was day time her black scales really stood out.

Volcanis flew towards her and Astral made a sprint towards him. Reaching him Astral tackled hugged him. "Its been so long since I've seen you." She said before licking his cheek. She hoped she didn't screw up his flying. Astral could do everything in the air she could on the ground but that wasn't always true for other dragons.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:40 am

Volcanis lost his balance for a moment, but he was brave enough to keep his flight. He has clashed against big opponents in aerial fights, so Astral couldn't really cause any troubles. He returned the lick. "Me too. How things are going?" He asked, liking her hug. Volcanis was hoping to find good company and Astral was the best he could ask. The last time they have met in the Firewings territories, during the night. Astral was looking for a refuge and Volcanis has allowed her to stay in his cave. The day after she has left to probably move towards a new destination.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 pm

"I'm doing ok. I found myself the perfect home and adopted a daughter. It didn't take long for her to move out on her own and grant me grand hatchlings. Too bad they aren't blood related. Almost right after the hatchlings hatched Trinyah died. She was murdered by a FireWing." Tears began forming as Astral remembered the event. "I tracked down the FireWing and killed him. I also found out he was an associate of Warogh's.

Astral banished the depressing thoughts and wiped her tears. "But any ways you need to see my new home." Astral said before popping off Volcanis and flying to the lake. "This is my front yard." Astral then jumped into the water. "To get inside my den you have to swim underwater straight at the water fall and into the water tunnel. At the end of the tunnel you pop up out of the water. Come on I want to show you the inside." Astral beckoned him.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:48 pm

Volcanis listened her story and snarled in disappointment. So there was a FireWing traitor, or someone that was indeed a fire dragon rogue or a outcast. Volcanis wasn't really sad for the death of a ice dragon. However he was upset to see Astral depressed. He nuzzled her neck with his nose, hopefully she would feel better. He growled after hearing the name of Warogh. "That bast*** son of a b****!" He swore in a sudden outburst.

Volcanis was curious to see her new home. He followed Astral, noticing their destination was the lake. He snarled when she told him to follow her underwater. "Absolutely not! I'm not going to touch that sh**. It's too dangerous." He shook his head in negation, attempting to hide his huge fear of water. It would be also humiliating to tell her that he wasn't able to swim. Volcanis turned away from her, prefering to take distance from the lake.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Astral forgot FireWings didn't like water. She never thought it was this bad though. Volcanis looked terrified of the water. "Ok then, we'll cheat and skip the water part." Astral said jumping at Volcanis and teleporting him into her home from within the cliff. The place was only just big enough for Volcanis to fit.

Astral proceeded to show Volcanis all the rooms of her den including her favorite room the one with all the gems. Eventually the tour finished. "Too bad it isn't as easy to get to for you." Astral scampered up Volcanis's neck and unto his head before pressing her head into his. "I was just thinking about the safest most beautiful place. I should have been thinking about you. I'd much rather be with you then in a safe pretty place."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:53 pm

"Cheat...?!" Volcanis asked confused. Astral teleported him for the second time. He found himself inside a lair. He walked alongside Astral while exploring the place. It was a hospitable den, with a room full of colored and beatiful gems. "So this is your new ho... OUCH!" He snarled after hitting his head against the ceiling, causing little rocks to falls. The lair wasn't very good to fit a large dragon like Volcanis. "This cave is too narrow for my tastes." He snorted. He accidentally hit a wall with his tail, causing another rock to fall. "Oh damn." He looked behind, but he hurt his head against another ceiling. "AHI!" He growled. "This cave is starting to piss me off." The FireWing snarled. Volcanis was just very clumsy, not able to control his movements at all. "Better to go outside?" He asked with a growl while rubbing his big head against hers.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Astral teleported on the side of the lake away from the water. She was really sad the den didn't fit Volcanis at all. "Well if we become more than friends I'll probably have to move into your place instead of the other way around. I know you do a lot of flirting but have you ever considered settling down?" Astral asked while staring into his eyes.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Volcanis was taken aback by her question. She was right. When he would stop flirting and finally find a mate? However he wasn't really looking to have a serious relationship with someone. He didn't like very much the idea to be bonded to another dragon, have a family to grow and so on. He was more a free soul that liked to roam around and do whatever he liked, instead of spending his time in a lair and take care of cubs. Well, these pups would probably be all rebels and lively like Volcanis. Not the best scenario. However on the other side he felt the necessity to rise his own pups and make them the most powerful dragons in Pyyria, also to give a continuation to his kin of fierce and strong fire dragons. Astral would give him exactly what he wanted. He liked her afterall. However the other part of himself was asking for freedom. "Not really..." He answered unsure, staring at her with his amber eyes. He was struggling inside now.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Astral jumped off his head. Landing on the ground she faced Volcanis. "Well why not? Is there something you're worried about? I haven't raised any children from birth but I did raise Trinyah for a fair amount of time. She became the most important thing in the world for me. Their were hard times especial since I adopted her at a much older age then usual. I would never have taken it back thought not for anything. I was skeptical when considering adoption at first. As someone who moves around a lot going to other tribes popping in saying hello and taking some food with me when I leave, I was worried about having to stay in one place, but then I realized I could take them with me to places or even get a baby sitter. There wasn't a time I wanted to go for an air trip and couldn't. Except when my favorite baby sitter was unavailable. In which case yea I was stuck. That didn't happen too often though. When she died I was depressed for a while but recently I realized theirs another person in this world I care a great deal about." Astral said before jumping at him again and hugging him.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:04 am

Volcanis listened her story. There was nothing much he could say in addition. She had good points. Raising pups it wasn't something really troublesome. He was excited at the idea to have his own handsome and strong pups to love and grow. It was probably worth the try. "You're right... Perhaps I'm close to find the perfect mate." He spoke, revealing as usual his thoughts. "I think to have special feelings for you, Astral... I think..." He was going to confess his love for Astral. However he realized to not be worth the attentions of a Goddess for some reasons. Volcanis was certainly handsome, powerful and cool. But for the rest... He was a violent dragon. He had several fears and he could easily lose his mind. His powers were nothing compared to Astral. "I think it can't work." Volcanis bluntly growled. It wasn't a refusal, but a reaction he was having due to his interior fight.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Astral's heart soared as Volcanis admitted his feelings for her. He said he was close to finding the perfect mate which Astral interpreted as being complimented as perfect. Then things took a turn for the worst and Volcanis suddenly said it wouldn't work. Astral's happiness quickly faded and she suddenly became very concerned and sad. "Wh-what do you mean you don't think it'll work? Whats wrong with me am I too touchy? I can stop hugging you so much. Or is this about the teleporting you. I swear I won't do it again."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Volcanis shook his head. "No Astral. I think you're perfect." He confessed, his voice was sincere. Then he growled irritated. "It's just me... I don't deserve your attentions." He snarled, scratching the ground with his claws in frustration. "You're a Goddess. What are my powers compared to you? Nothing!" Volcanis felt humiliated to be outmatched by Astral's skills. Volcanis wished for a moment to have never met her. He was looking so badly to become the strongest and coolest dragon around in Pyyria. However Astral has ruined his dreams because of her divine nature. Volcanis knew his existence was meaningless now. "I can't protect you because you don't need my help. I can't hunt for you for the same reason." He growled, his nerves were in tension. "Why won't you look for a God instead of me?" Volcanis asked with a more aggressive voice. "I'm a useless mate for you..." Volcanis yelled at her, telling every thought he had in mind. "I'm also a violent dragon. I even attack my tribe mates. How am i supposed to take care of you and even of hatclings?" Volcanis asked while he was fuming, releasing black smoke from his nostrils. "I have no control of myself. I can murder someone because of a surge of anger." Volcanis panted. He has almost consumed all his voice in this outburst.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Astral frowned at his explanation. "What does it matter weather you deserve me or not. Thats not even relevant. I don't want to look for some god its you that I want as a mate. I don't care if you think you don't deserve me but all you need to know is I want you. There are other ways of protecting more than just physically. I want someone to cuddle when I wake up in the evening. Someone I can trust and talk to about anything. Besides I can't do everything myself. Don't tell anyone this but on the new moon I lose all my power and weaken. Trinyah died because I couldn't save her because I was powerless on that dreadful new moon to help her at all. I do need your help and not only on the new moon. I also think you would make a great father. If it was just me raising hatchlings they would be too much for me to handle especially with my genes."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:19 am

Volcanis listened her, trying to not lose his patience. He blamed himself for being so hot-headed and aggressive. What Astral was saying, completely changed everything. She had a big weakness. Astral wasn't able to protect Trinyah, an adoptive daughter, due to the new moon. So Volcanis couldn't be a useless mate. He was also touched by her desire to have him as a trustful companion and not only someone that would take care of her. However Volcanis wasn't very convinced. There was still another problem "I have told you... I'm a violent dragon." He explained at her with a growl. "I believe we can't be mates. Not until I'll learn to control my violence. I would be a danger for you... And for the hatclings." After those words, Volcanis turned away from her, looking to fly back to his home. Now that he was close to have a serious relationship with someone... He realized he wasn't probably able to handle that.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:00 am

Volcanis tried to turn away from Astral but she wouldn't allow it. Teleporting right in front of him after he turned Astral shouted "NO! When I asked for Volcanis I asked for the full package. Everyone has their faults. Why won't you let me help you with this one? You think this is something you can do alone? How has that gone for you so far? Besides I don't think your as much of a danger as you think you are."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am

Volcanis would like to leave, but he couldn't do that because of Astral. He snarled at her. "Bah." He growled. "Neither my sister is able to help me at all. I doubt you can do something." He shook his head. "My problem is unsolvable." He decided to tell her the truth. He has hold grudges for too much time. Now he felt the necessity to blow off steam. "You don't know my true nature." He started to explain her. "You think I'm not a danger. You're wrong. When someone angers me, I become furious and start to attack everyone. And even risk to kill another dragon. This is my explosive and fierce nature. I can't change it." He turned away from her, ashamed that she would consider him as a bad dragon now.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 pm

"Well fine if you want to be that way. If this is the case then I'm the only person in this world you could mate with. I'm one of the few in this world who is much stronger than you. One of the few that could actually take care of you in that state. Look I love you and I want you even your faults. I don't care how many or how bad they are. You are going to be my mate and you have no choice in the matter!" Astral was about to drag Volcanis into her den when she remembered he didn't fit very well. "Well we can't live at my place I guess I'll be living with you at yours." Astral said reminding him that she also had an aggressive side.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Volcanis remained almost shocked to hear her words. She loved him at the point to force him to become Astral's mate? She was a Goddess, so Astral could to do whatever she liked with him. He hoped Astral wasn't really going to use aggressive methods. Volcanis hated to be forced to do something. "You don't understand. I haven't decided myself to be violent. It's my nature. There's no way I can change it." Volcanis growled nervous. "However I'd like to be different... I suffer every day because of my bad personality. I have tried to change, but with no results. What should I do?" He asked, remembering his past. Volcanis has been the victim of bullies in his old clan. They have teamed up against him. They were jealous he was the strongest and most attractive dragon. Those bullies have caused Volcanis to become mad. He murdered one of them in a surge of rage. Then Volcanis became hatred. The other dragons started to look at him as an assassin and a monster. Neither his father was protecting or supporting him. Volcanis realized to be a bad dragon, brutal and pitiless. It was his nature to be a murderous dragon. His inner fury was something he couldn't control: like a sort of demon. If the other FireWings would discover about his fury, they would banish Volcanis from the tribe. He looked back at Astral. "I'm not going to be your mate in this state. Not yet. It's for your safety and for the hatclings." He explained, hoping that Astral would understand him. "I'm not regretting my choice." He concluded, his voice was also the reflection of several traumas which he has never recovered.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Astral found it annoying Volcanis thought she didn't understand. Almost as if his brain couldn't compute her actions like she was suppose to react differently. Astral couldn't believe this was happening. She had gotten so close only to be ripped apart and hurt in a way no one else could hurt her. Astral said nothing. She just looked at Volcanis with sad eyes which were beginning to collect tears. She then teleported herself into her den to cry alone.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 am

Volcanis remained upset at her reaction. He didn't want to offend her, but he has obtained this result. "Wait, Ast..." He tried to call her, but she has teleported away. Volcanis realized how much Astral loved him, even with all his problems. Volcanis was also almost sure of his feelings. Astral would be the perfect mate for him. However this relationship couldn't really work. Not for now. Volcanis has refused her proposal because he loved her. He knew his own personality and he would be a bad mate and bad father. He wasn't able to protect his friends and neither his sister, Erinyes. He would even risk to kill them. So how was he supposed to take care of Astral and hatclings? He had a damned inner fury that was uncontrollable, easily susceptible because of his tendence to easily enrage. Volcanis couldn't change his murderous side. He hasn't only accepted his nature, but also to suffer for the rest of his life because of his bad personality. He roared his frustration and sadness to the sky, scaring all the birds in the forest and causing them to fly away. Volcanis spreaded his wings, ready to leave...
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down