Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

+11
Volcanis
Viper
SolsticeEquinox
SnowFall
Yuuki
Sorrell
Elaki
Jadespine
Phantom
Frostflare
Akreious
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 2 Empty PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arcke was sleeping on his tree and was hungry although he didn't have anything to eat so He just slept on his tree rolling around (Frost you start the actual Party)

Last edited by Akreious on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 2 Empty Re: PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by Nightstar Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:15 pm

((I'm gonna post as both SnowFall and Nightstar))

SnowFall flinched at the sight of the new arriving FireWing. It was Volcanis and he was spewing fire everywhere. More people had came to join and it seemed more like a party now. Until the music changed.. It was so loud that Snow thought she was going to become deaf at the sound. She stayed her ground though and just waited for someone to do something.

Nightstar heard some loud, thunderous music at the forest. She was trying to sleep, but that music annoyed her. Night lept up into the air and flew to where the music started. As she neared, she saw a few IceWings, SkyWings, FireWings and EarthWings. Night also saw her cousin Twi there. She chuckled at what she did. Apprently, Twilight was annoyed as she was. She had gotten a frying pan and hit Volc's head. Nightstar remembered Volcanis from long ago.. Then she dove into the CD player and turned down the sound to zero. Night turned and glared at Volcanis, "Turn down the sound. It irritating. You woke me up. And, true, you are the strongest dragon here, but not the one with the most power. I have more power than you." It was true. She could kill him easily if she uses her mind controll. Night wasn't planning to use on him though; he wasn't a enemy, just extremely annoying.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc) - Page 2 Empty Re: PYYRIA SLEEPOVER PARTY! (All Females invited and Arcke and Volcanis(me and Volc)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Solstice smiled at Viper but hissed wildly as Volcanis appeared. "What are you doing here? YOU DARE INSULT US?! DON'T GO NEAR ME OR I SWEAR TO SHARDAS, I WILL FREAKING...." She then proceeded to lunge at Volcanis, hissing and backing away.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:45 pm

"Woah Sol!, Go behind me so I prevent you guys from causing world dragon war III, oh and I will dance to any type of music! bring it on Volcanis!" Hiphop arcke shouts as he break dances to the rhythm then at the guitar solo part he spins on his head 3 60 at a decent speed
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:26 am

The music was far too loud for Jadespine. So she was very relived when Nightstar turned it down. Volcanis was spewing fire everywhere and Jadespine was worried she would catch fire. She snorted with amusement when Twilight hit him on the head with a frying pan. Maybe if she threatened to eat the C.D. he would stop. She started to wonder what C.D.s tasted like. She wandered over to the C.D. player, grabbed the C.D and said,"If you stop shooting fire I won't eat this."
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 am

Frostflare stopped dancing and was angered at the firewing's arrival. "I DIDN'T INVITE YOU HERE! AND WHY ARE YOU RUINING THE PARTY! IT'S A SLEEPOVER PARTY FOR GIRLS! YOU STUPID HOT HEADED FIREWING I WISH YOU WOULD JUST STOP HITTING ON GIRLS!" She shouted right before she gave volc a punch to his stomach. She then got on her hind legs, and outstreched her wings to make her taller then him.
(No, I am not saying frost is taller then you, I am saying at the moment she is towering over you.)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:22 am

This was to much for the female. A growl rippled in her chest and she said loudly "CAN WE ALL STOP FIGHTING AND JUST HAVE SOME FUN. I CAME HERE TO START PARTYING AND ALL I SEE IS FIGHTING DRAGONS" she roared loudly for all to hear, her anger showing in her eyes. Replacing the burnt table's with wooden ones made of tree's she sighed, replacing the hard rock music to a song she knew everyone would have to know or like.

Throwing the hard rock cd at Volcanis's head she put in the cd and heard as the song began to start. Of course she had to play "I AM AMAZING AND I KNOW IT" because why not. It was a party. A really lame one to say the least.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:07 am

Solstice hissed again and went back between Viper, beginning to return to her partying mood. "I hate that guy..." She muttered.

(Solstice has been wearing a sombrero this entire time. LOLOL)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 am

Volcanis smirked at Solstice's menaces. "Don't worry, I have no interest to approach the ice-scum." He mocked the female IceWing. Volcanis didn't notice at all that Twilight has hit him. His head was just too tough to perceive a weak blow like that. Volcanis snarled towards NightStar. "Hey sweetie, I do whatever I like." He winked at the female NightWing. "And I'm also the most powerful dragon. No discussion about that." He growled with a glare. Volcanis was going to turn the audio again to maximum. However Jadespine anticipated him, taking the disc and menacing to destroy it. Volcanis stared at the EarthWing Guardian with a laugh. "Oh, a wild-looking and fascinating dragon like you is scared about little flames?" He also winked at Jadespine, briefly studying her body. She was mighty and muscular, with a terryfing and beatiful aspect, pretty like Volcanis. He liked her. The FireWing looked at FrostFlare. "I have invited myself. Any problems about that?" As happened before, he didn't actually perceive the punch. His magma scales were shielding him, besides the fact that his strong musculature was an excellent protection. Volcanis also didn't perceive the disc hitting his snout. Perhaps he has neither a brain and his head was just a sort of rock, like the rest of his body. Volcanis was the tank afterall, a deadly war machine. He turned towards Sorrell. She was so much bigger than Volcanis and he liked her fiery temperament. "Nice words, you're the only female with two giant b**** here." He laughed, putting emphasis on the word giant. Volcanis wasn't in the mood to battle that night, but to just have fun. "Have you listened?" He roared looking at everyone. "It would be a shame to turn this party into a blood feast, especially with so many beatiful females around." Then he picked a random (giant) cocktail from a table and he drank it in only a few gulps.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:48 am

Solstice rolled her eyes. "WE ARE NOT SCUM!" At this, she was officially done. This was it. She was going for it. Lunging forward, Solstice slapped Volcanis straight across the face. Claws and all. "IF YOU INSULT ANY ONE OF US ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR TO SHARDAS, THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE THAN A TEENSY LITTLE SLAP FOR YOU!" She shrieked and backed off. He has insulted my tribe... One more claw out of line, he's dead. She thought to herself.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:22 am

Arcke backed up from this anger fight, yes Arcke was a little annoyed but hiphop form does not register that specific negative feeling well
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:28 am

Twilight suddenly appeared out of nowhere again and landed on Volcanis's head. "I SHALL TEAR OUT YOUR SOUL UNLESS YOU GIVE ME COOKIES!" she yelled, then jumped up again and landed next to Viper. "Viperrrrrr, Volcanis is being meaannnnn. Tell him to give me cookiessss."
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:19 am

Jadespine had no interest in the Firewing. And to prove it she ate the C.D. It didn't taste anything like cookies. Or any type of good food actually. Jadespine started to feel like she was going to vomit. Probably the work of the C.D.

(She had been expecting it to taste good.)
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Frostflare stomped her feet, and then launched a boulder at volcanis's face. She shouted to him. "DARE INSULT MY TRIBE AGAIN IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU SAY! Also, hos does the boulder taste?" Frostflare was dissapointed in volcanis. She hated him and all, but she knew if he really wanted to pick up a girl, or alot of girls he would have to do better then this.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Solstice hissed under her breath and went back to dancing in a durpy manner.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Frostflare starred Volcanis dead in the eye. "Karioke competition now. If I win, you leave, if you win, you can stay, and play the crud you call music. The crowd will vote for who won. So whay Pyyria remix song do you want to sing too? I'll let you choose to be fair, and I will sing first." She told him while flexing her fist.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Nightstar was angered at Volcanis's words. He was not only the most powerful dragon of Pyrria, but the MOST annoying. She chuckled as Twilight landed down on his head and said to give her cookies. Night went up to Twi and waved a hello, "Hi Twilight! How are you? It's been a while since I talked with you." She turned back to see Frostflare have a karaoke competition. Night chuckled. She betted that Frost would win. It would be highly impossible for Volcanis to win. However, she waited for Volc to choose the song and then Night would predict on who would win.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:34 pm

HIPHOP Arcke takes the microphone and switches the song to his hiphop Theme (signature) and karaoke versions his voice (yes in the sing hiphop Arcke is singing it in the link I gave,along with background singers already in the player, it Japanese!) and Arcke dances to the song as well spinning on his head, very fast footwork as well
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Frostflare bowed at Akre. "You will get the first match against Volc akre, to your own song. I still do get the match that decides wheather this THING stays or not." She told him.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:18 pm

"perfect!" hiphop Arcke says then getting another karaoke player and both at near max settings as he dances more and sings more, of course his voice fits well with the song as he helped make it! One must wonder how the body takes this
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Frostflare supportingly claps along to Akre. She knew that he would win against Volcanis at this song anyday.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:33 pm

(one minute and 8 seconds into the song, this is the part of it)
Arcke wraps it up by spinning on his head once again so quickly you could actually feel the wind against you then jumps up high and lands on my 2 back legs and points paw at Volcanis, Tired but proud about someone supportin his dance

"your move Volcanis" Arcke says still pointing at Volc

Last edited by Akreious on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Twilight fell over laughing when the competition started. "AKREIOUS CAN BEAT YOU ANY DAY!" she told Volcanis.
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Hiphop Arcke waited patiently for his move, happy they support him over Volcanis then lifts his paw up to high paw everyone
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Solstice smirked and watched. Akr could beat Volcanis ANY day, she thought. "Hahaa!" She cried and looked around.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Frostflkare shouted. "Yeah! GO Akre! You did awesome! Volcanis will never get anywhere near to how awesome you are! Go akre!" She hoped and chanted for the Skywing. She was ready to see volcanis fail, and loose to akre, knowing that he doesn't have good voice, and moves.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next