Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)

+4
Celestia
Oceana
Vaynad
Arkhor
8 posters

Go down

The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)  Empty The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:35 pm

// K basicly its about Ark telling the other hatchlings about the new hatchlings, Also hopefully Astral can pay a visit Razz, p.s Sibs would be nice if your active Razz //

1 Month After Ocean's and Ark's hatchlings where born. Finally all of Ark's siblings where together in one place. It had been 6 years since Trinyah had died and the hatchlings have grown quite a lot, they had began their training in their respected roles. Ark believed it was time to introduce the new hatchlings to them all.

It was coming to late afternoon as Ark was flying back to the Summer Palace after his daily patrol, he was eager to see all of his kin again. He had wondered how they where doing with their training. Aari on the other hand was still with her father, while learning how to be a healer. Since Ark had been living with Ocean for over 2 months now Aari has started to see her like a mother. Not long as the sun started to set they both arrived in the courtyard awaiting for the others to come. Meanwhile Ark and Aari started to feast on some fish they had caught just before arriving.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)  Empty Re: The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)

Post by Vaynad Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Vaynad realized it was time to go meet his Papa and walked over into the courtyard and stretched his wings
"Hey Papa!" Vay shouted running over then tripping to the side then getting back up

(I need to keep my SkyWing and Arcke traits out of this to the best of my will power XD)
Vaynad
Vaynad
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)  Empty Re: The Expanding Family (Private: Sibs, Ocean, Astral)

Post by Oceana Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Oceana was out hunting for food for the palace. She returned after a few minutes and decided to see her mate. As she was walking, she came upon a tribe member, saying that Ark was at a courtyard awaiting for Oceana. Thanking the gaurdian, she dove into the ocean and went to the courtyard. As she arrived, Oceana saw Arkhor, Vay, and Aari. She saw Vay fell but quickly got back up and went to his father. Oceana got out of the water and went over to Ark. Giving him a nuzzle and a lick on the cheek, she greeted her mate, "Hello Ark! How are you?" Oceana then turned and greeted Vay and Aari, "Hello guys. Boy, you guys are growing older the last I saw you," she grinned at the two trainees. Then she sat on the sand, waiting for their responses.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Ark smiled at the sight of Vaynad, and nuzzled his snout as he snuggled next to him. Shortly after he spotted Ocean and returned the nuzzle with a soft growl and replied. "Hey!, I'am good any luck with the hunt?" he began to lay next to the fountain in the middle, wondering if more of his kin would arrive.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Its had been a long time since Astral had seen her family. She heard news that her son in law had found another mate and already gave Astral some more grand hatchlings. The reason she hadn't visited since Aari was rescued was because she felt incredibly guilty. Almost every night Astral could see all that the night light touches. However Astral had been so focused on what was going on in her own life at her home that she never noticed one of her grand hatchlings were kidnapped. Ever since Astral had learned about what happened with Aari she dedicated at least an hour every day to observe all that was happening under the stars. Astral had already lost Trinyah she wasn't going to lose anyone else again.

Being day time spotting Astral approaching was easy assuming they didn't mistaken her for a crow. Landing at her familys gathering Astral marveled at how fast the first batch of hatchlings were growing. Already they were as big as Astral. Astral greeted her son in law before turning to face Ocean. "So I guess your my new daughter in law in law or something like that. Astral then turned back to Arkhor once more. "Look about Aari. I'm so sorry. I should have known. I should have been there to prevent what happened." Tears swelled up in Astral's eyes. "I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to any of you again."
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:24 pm

At first Aari had been very comfortable. She was with her family her dad and new mom. Not to mention her siblings. All of that changed though when Astral showed up. Aari still saw Astral as a stranger and wasn't comfortable around her. She hugged her father tighter. To make matter worse Astral began reminding Aari of her kidnapping. The memories flashing before her and Aari began crying herself, but much nosier than Astral who wasn't really making any noise other than her talking. It started out with sniffling but didn't take long to turn into full blown waterfalls.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:34 am

After settling with the others he spotted a small black object in the sky, he thought to himself 'could it be?'. He then realized it was Astral , at first he was glad that she had come not only to see him but her grand children too. As she landed in the courtyard, Aari gripped onto him clearly worried to what seemed to her a stranger. Ark nodded and greeted Astral.

When she mentioned Aari's kidnap he frowned with remembering another dark time for him as he thought he had lost Aari. Shortly after he heard Aari beginning to sob, he then grabbed her by the scruff of the neck putting her on his back, he began to nuzzle her trying to comfort her, "Its alright Aari, I'am here no one will take you again" . Turning back towards Astral he replied, "I don't blame you Astral, I'm just happy that she had returned to me. Thanks for coming" glancing back towards Ocean he began to wonder if his other sibs where coming.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaynad Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:41 pm

"Papa will others be coming soon?" Vay asked, then glancing at Aari then thinks "I am sure she's fine, after all she's saved! Right?" Then laying down on the ground
Vaynad
Vaynad
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Oceana awaited for more people to come. Astral, a goddess, soon came. She was Oceana's new mother-in-law now. "Yes Astral, it'll be nice to have you as an mother!" She grinned at Astral. Then she glanced over at Aari. She was frightened by the sight of Astral. "It's okay Aari. She's not going to hurt you." Oceana patted Aari's head. She looked at Vay and answered his question, "Maybe Vay, I'm pretty sure that they'll come though."
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:26 am

// I guess the others are too slow :p, I will npc them for now. They are welcome to join at any point//

Ark was starting to become inpatient, he wondered where Rayla & Thirahan where. A few moments later he spotted them both dashing towards the group. Ark smiled, he was happy to see them again. He couldnt believe how much they have grown, at this rate Thirahn would be the size of his father in no time.

As they got within a few feet of the group he spoke, "Hey guys running a little late" he laughed with a smirk. Rayla charged at her father and tackle hugged him, clearly she had missed him. He then nuzzled her with his snout, and continued "What you guys been up too?" Shortly after Thirahan responded "Sorry dad, we where practicing our hunting skills"

Ark smiled and began walking towards Ocean, resting next to her he nuzzled her snout and replied "No problem at least your training" Then he glanced at everyone, and spoke to all of them "Well guys I have some good news, we have some new family members!" He expressed with a smile.

// Ocean are the new hatchlngs with you or at the nest? //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:11 am

Astral was relieved they didn't hold anything against her but she still felt guilty herself. Especially now for making Aari cry. She should have thought about what she was going to say before she said it and hurt someones feelings. Worse of all Aari's feelings. Ocean also expressed her acceptance of having Astral has a mother in law. Astral now felt guilty for not visiting as often.

Arkhor then revealed the news that there were some more hatchlings. Of course Astral already knew this. She had been keeping a close eye on her family ever since Aari was rescued. Astral waited for the new hatchlings to come into the open.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:18 am

Aari calmed down with her fathers and mothers comforting. She still sniffled here and there though. Soon all of Aari's other siblings arrived. Rayla glomed her father and and Aari crawled around to go hug her sister.

Then knew about new siblings Aari didn't iike. She knew her other siblings from birth. These knew siblings she didn't know and they were going to take up all of mommy and daddy's time. Aari frowned as she waited for the new additions to the family.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:39 pm

((They are with me Arkhor.))

Oceana looked to see everyone here. Her mate, mother-in-law, and all of Ark's hatchlings. She then spoke her words, "Ok, so me and Arkhor had hatchlings. They are much younger than you guys, so you still have to be careful." Oceana moved her tail to reveal the three hatchlings. "This one," as she waved to the the oldest boy, "is named Delpin. He's the oldest one. The next, she pointed again to the older female, "is Fraya. And lastly, the youngest is Adra." She pointed to the youngest hatchling who looked at everyone with terror. Adra had no idea who they were, so she seemed to be frightened. "It's okay Adra, they are you new family." Oceana went over to Arkhor and watched as the new hatchlings played with the others.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:45 pm

(To lazy to log off and on so yeah pretend I'm Vay)
Vaynad waves hi to the new friends warmly then with the best that he can, tries it say hello
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Ark glanced towards Ocean as she revealed the little hatchlings, he crept closer to them to reassure them, especially Adra who seemed to be frightened. He saw Fraya dash towards Vaynad looking like she wanted to play. He smiled at the sight, he had hoped that they would get along. He then turn towards Aari on his back, and nuzzled her wondering if she was alright now. "Hey you alright?" he asked, meanwhile the others where saying hello to each other.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:42 am

Ray let out a growl when she saw the new siblings. She didn't like them. They were going to take up all of her Father's time. Ray didn't really consider Oceana as a mother. And probably never would. It just didn't Feel right, calling someone not even related to you your mother. Sure Oceana was fun to play around with, but Ray pro would never admit her as her mother. Same with these Kids, should never say they were related to her, not even by half siblings. Bored, Ray rested her head on her sister's shoulder. Ray was now about as tall as her grandmother, maybe even a little taller. There was no question that she could possibly become even bigger than her father. The reason? She had Aurora Ice Dragon in her, a species which could grow to be about 30 feet tall, maybe even a little bigger than that

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 am

Thirahan scowled, raising a brow. Despite having such a loving and welcoming nature, he had a negative reaction. "You've got to be pulling my tail." He covered his optics with his right wing membrane. It was basically a face-palm. He didn't have any positive nor negative feelings towards his new mother, he really just avoided and ignored her. It's not like he didn't like her but he didn't really accept or welcome her wholeheartedly. Averting his eyes, he sighed, "This'll just be perfect."
Krotos
Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:25 am

Ark sighed from the reaction of Thirahan, he walked up to him giving a nuzzle, "What's wrong Thira?" he asked and continued "Look I've been lonely ever since your mother, I know I had you guys but... you will understand when your older..." Ark smiled at glanced back towards the other hatchlings.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:42 am

Snarling, he tugged away from the welcoming nuzzle his father had given him. As gentle as Thirahan was, he was a bit aggressive. "I'm leaving," He glared as he continued his comment by giving a intimidating look at the new hatchlings and his father, "It appears that you now have more important responsibilities." He huffed as he walked out of the cave with his final words being negative. As a child he never really got to spend time with his father, he always had duties to attend to, or maybe he focused on other things. But part of that is Thirahan's fault, at some point he did become more independent towards the family and rarely even got to hang out with his father, let alone siblings. Aari was training, Vaynade's whereabouts were unknown until today. It was stressful for this guy, despite being somewhat of a elder brother towards everyone despite them being the same age.

But it wasn't too bad, he had Rayla hanging out with lately, so it wasn't too lonely. But with everyone already busy, and his father having new kids, he probably wouldn't even have time to talk to him. So why try now? He had 6 years to do this and time went down the drain. He might as well become independent and go his separate ways sooner rather then later. He found himself flying over towards his hidden base. Sitting down on his rock and looking into the water, staring at his reflection. His father and Rayla were the only ones who knew about this place, or that's what e thought.

Last edited by Thirahan on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Krotos
Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:51 am

Ray huffed, "well I'm bored. "She then noticed that her grandmother was here, Someone who she rarely saw. Ray was already taller than her grandmother, about 10 1/2 feet tall, bigger then her mother had been at the age of fifteen. Ray watch Thira leave, her eyes narrowed. She decided to follow him, since she had nothing better to do with her time.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:02 am

// to settle any confusion Thirahan and Rayla are 6, they got confused Razz will still follow the story tho//

Ark huffed not pleased with Thirahan, not only he didn't give him any respect but the new hatchlings.... Ark dashed after Thira grabbing him but the scruff of his neck, "I know I havn't spent much time with you... but at least don't disrespect the other hatchlings... You can go if you wish...." he sighed, Ark tried his hardest to reason with Thira awaiting his response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:08 am

Throwing his arm away from his father's grasp, he frowned, waiting for Rayla to catch up and covering her with his right wing. He continued to look at his father with annoyance, "Dismiss yourself. Thirahan, the owner of this location, did not permit you to enter this area." He said as if he were the guard of the area. He snarled back over at his father and looked back at Rayla before splashing the water with the tip of his clawed feet.
Krotos
Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:19 am

Ark started at Thirahan letting out a soft growl, turning back towards the others. He didn't want to bother with those two at the moment. returning to the group, he sighed "Sorry about that..." nuzzling Ocean he didn't feel to good with what just happened.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down