Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) Empty The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 pm

// 1 Year after Aari's capture and return //

Ark decided to stretch his wings, and it would be good for Aari to get some air too. Since Aari still has problems leaving her father she came with him. He soared over the sea heading towards Seawing forest and the shoreline, it was coming towards sunset it was truly a beautiful sight. Arriving on the shoreline he landed on the beach with Aari on his back, turning towards the oncoming sunset. He thought of Ocean how she has helped him these past few years, he had grown some feelings for her, he wondered what she was doing now.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) Empty Re: The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

Post by Oceana Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Oceana was napping in the living rooms. She had woken up to see a beautiful sunset with shades of yellow, pink, purple, and orange. Since her nap was long enough and she had finished all her tasks, she decided to go out onto the beach to see the pretty sunset. Before Oceana went though, she decided to check the cave where Arkhor lives. Surprisingly, only three if the hatchlings were there. It must meant that Arkhor was gone. She knew that Aari never stopped hugging her father after the kidnapp. Then she left, heading towards the beach. As she almost arrived, she noticed a dragon there. The shape seemed to show a dragon with another smaller one on his back. "Could it be..." Oceana swam faster and noticed that it was Arkhor. She got up to the beach and greeted him, "Hello Arkhor, Aari still not letting go is she?" Oceana sat down next to Ark, a bit closer than friends would, but decided to watch the sunset with him.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) Empty Re: The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

Post by Arkhor Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 am

A few moments later Ark saw something shimmer in the water, he noticed it was a dragon coming towards them both, It was Ocean, he smiled as she sat next to him. "Hey, yeah she keeps me company" and continued "Its a beautiful evening, water is calming" while checking on Aari, she had seemed to have fallen asleep. "Looks like someones tired" he whispered.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:53 pm

"That's nice, to have someone keep you company." She looked back onto the water. The different colors were shimmering against the sea. It was truly a beautiful sight. They watched for a while and soon, the scene died down. Although, the sunset turned into darkness, the moon was full, and full of brightness. She looked at the forest. Oceana was very awake, but didn't know if Arkhor was. She hoped that she could spend the night with him, but didn't want him to travel long, in case he was tired. The tracker had never explored the forest at night and was too afraid to. "Arkhor, are you awake? I was wondering if you wanted to explore the forest for the night. Maybe we could find somewhere to sleep?" She asked him, hopefully.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:34 am

Ark did start to feel slightly sleepy, when Ocean asked about exploring the forest. "Yeah we do, since Aari is asleep I think it would be best" he replied, glancing up towards the stars as he began walking towards the treeline, "Its been a long time since I've seen these" he sighed pointing up at the night sky.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 am

Oceana stayed close to Ark's side. She didn't want to lose him and her being alone in the forest. They walked for a while and Oceana looked at the quiet, peaceful night in the forest. She got more relaxed as she saw the forest was not dangerous. Oceana was almost starting to feel tired again and kept walking, hoping to find shelter to sleep in soon.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:42 am

As they where walking Ark spotted a large oak, turning towards Ocean "How about we stay here for the night?" he asked with a smile. He laid next to the land structure of the tree, giving out a yawn he checked on Aari again, still sleeping. "Thanks for keeping me company" he smiled
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 am

Oceana nodded at Arkhor's words. She was tired again and snuggled closely with Arkhor and Aari. She yawned and soon the lights began to fade out. Oceana snoozed a bit and soon had a dream.. A nightmare.. After a few hours she was tossing and turning, trying to wake up but was hopeless. At long last, she got up panting. Oceana forgotten what the nightmare, but she felt that she had saw her parents being killed. Scared now, she went to lie down again but feared closing her eyes. She just laid there and was wide awake.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 am

After lying down he carefully grabbed Aari and placed her next them both, while he covered them with his wing proving warmth in the cold night. A few hours had past, Ark woke up from what seemed to be Ocean tossing and turning, It seemed like she was having a bad dream. When suddenly she awoke clearly frightened, "Hey its alright was just a dream" he spoke with a soft whisper trying to comfort her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Oceana turned back. She had accidentally awoke Arkhor with her dream. She turned to face him and told him, "I'm sorry for waking you. It was a nightmare.. I'm okay now. Thanks for comforting me." She laid down very close to him hoping not to dream for the rest of the night. His body was giving heat to Oceana and it felt good. She was fast asleep again and soon dawn was awakening her.

((The night's over for now.. I want to start an adventure in the morning.! Razz ))
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 pm

It was now dawn, the sun had started to rise, light peaked through the leaves of the tree light, awaking Ark feeling rested. He checked on Ocean & Aari they where still asleep he gentle poked them with his snout. "Hey its dawn you guys" he spoke, Aari opened her eyes and gave out a big yawn while stretching. After which she jumped onto Ark's back wondering what her father was going to do now. He then asked Ocean, "So what you want to do now?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Oceana awoke at the nudge of Ark's snout. The rest of the night had been peaceful. She looked at Arkhor and greeted him, "Good morning Arkhor. Well, you wanna go hunt first? Then we can go have some fun at the beach." Oceana leapt up and bounded forward, beckoning Ark to follow her to the ocean. She dove in and caught some prey to eat. After she was done, she got out of the water and put the tuna down and waited to eat breakfast with Ark.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Ark smiled at Ocean's greeting, after Ocean's leap he followed back to the beach. As she dived into the clear blue waters, Ark laid next to the calm waters awaiting for her return. When she returned she dropped a large tuna, "Hey thanks" he said while gesturing towards Aari, the little hatchling then jumped onto the fresh fish sinking her claws in and began gluping the fish chunks down. Soon after Ocean returned with two more large tuna, Ark smiled as she dropped one on the sand, he began to take his fill. Feeling better after breakfast, "Nice work catching breakfast" he expressed while smiling, and continued "So what do you reckon we do now?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Oceana ate her breakfast and was soon full. She glanced at Aari. She had caught her own breakfast and when Oceana saw it, it was very skillful. She turned back to Arkhor and answered his question. "Actually Ark, I don't care what to do right now. Why don't you choose? Yesterday, I chose going into the forest so ya, you can choose."
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Ark pondered trying to think, "We could just relax here for a bit, then could go for a swim." he replied smiling at Ocean as he stretched his wings and rolled onto his back staring up into the blue sky. "I can't remember the last I just relaxed on a beach, the calming waves certainly help " he continued
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 pm

"Sure! I'd love to stay here on the beach. It's been a long time since I relaxed also." Oceana laid on the soft sand and listened to the waves, crashing up and down the shore. She decide to ask Arkhor a question, for she wanted to know her friend better, "Arkhor, where do you come from? And another question: I heard that you lost Trin, but are you ever going to have mate again?" Oceana blushed slightly at the question. She sort of liked Arkhor and hoped that he could be her mate. However, she knew that it may not be possible. She looked at the blue sky, waiting for Ark's answer.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 am

Ark turned his head towards Ocean, "Well I'm unsure where I came from, since I didn't know my parents, they died from an attack. I'm still not sure what really happened." He sighed and gave a slight frown, "Yeah... as you know Trin died not long after the hatchlings hatched, its still painful for me. But I can't stay in the past, so yes I would like another mate." he slightly blushed too as he watch a flock of birds flying over head.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 am

Oceana nodded. Arkhor had suffered a loss between his parents and his mate. She only had suffered one: the loss of her parents and her sister. She had never had a mate yet. After a few minutes of being peaceful, Oceana was starting to feel bored. She decided to go into the ocean. "Arkhor, want to come?" The tracker splashed a wave at Arkhor and laughed. Then she dove underwater again trying to let Ark come find her. She swam farther and farther and had no idea where she was going. Oceana stop at the deepest part of the ocean. It was all black and creepy. She couldn't see anything. The blue dragon tried to swim back to the surface, but couldn't find a way. Oceana looked back. Something white was swimming towards her. "A shark!" She thought. It swam towards her and hit on of his tail onto the fin that she swims with. Oceana lost her balance and looked at her wing; it was bleeding and it seemed to be broken. The blood was leaking out too fast and Oceana was soon falling unconcious. With the energy she had left, she called out to snybody that was there, "HELP!"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:09 pm

After being splashed he smirked, qnd he joined Ocean. He jumped into the clear blue waters, he began chasing after Ocean. But he couldn't keep up and lost sight of her. He paused scanning around him trying to find her, when suddenly he heard a cry below him, It was a cry for help so he dashed towards the sound. A few moments later he saw Ocean as if she had no energy. He then spotted a small trail of blood coming from her. "Ocean!" He shouted as he swiftly dashed towards her nuzzling her snout, she was unconcious. Worried that what ever did this to her was still around he quickly brought her to the surface, he used all his strength to carry her to shore. He carefully placed her on the sand, he began to rub her back and nuzzle her snout trying to get a response. "Ocean! Come on you've gotta stay awake!" He expressed as he tried to stop the bleeding.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Oceana blacked out. She had no idea for how long, but she did not remember being carried onto the sand. After a few minutes, she came through and looked up at Arkhor. "What happened? I only remembered being hit by a shark." She looked at her aqua, green wings to see it bleeding. "Oh! This bleeding won't stop. Can you take me somewhere for me to cool down and I'll try to stop the blood." She spotted a nearby cave and with her good wing, she pointed at it. "That one would be good." She got herself up but immediatly fell back down. Oceana was too tired to even walk due to blood loss. She was beginning to feel dazed again against the hot sun. She needed coolness soon.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:49 am

Ark eyes lit up from Ocean's response, but he couldn't stop the bleeding. After Ocean suggested a cool cave close by, he nodded "Alright but your in no state to move" as he snook his shoulder under Ocean's chest as he began to carry her weight towards the cave. Glancing towards her face, he noticed she could pass out again at any moment. "Come on Ocean nearly there!"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 am

Oceana was being dragged across the sand. She wanted to help herself move, but found it difficult. Arkhor and Oceana were nearing the cave. She was going to collapse any minute now. As they arrived and went deeper into the cave, Oceana checked her wing. It had stopped bleeding but she had lost to much blood. Oceana told Ark to stop there and laid down. Coming in gasps, she told Ark, "I'm..going..to rest.. Don't go..please." And then she blacked out, falling asleep.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:32 am

As Ark laid her down, he looked down with a concerned expression. laying down next to her he awaited for her to awake again. Aari had also followed them into the cave, not leaving her father's side she hugged him and kept him company. He then gazed towards her wound, it had seemed to stop bleeding, sighing with relief he answered Ocean. "Don't worry I will be here." while nuzzling her snout.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Oceana woke up to see the new day's sunlight glinting on her. "What happened?" She thought. Then she moved, but quickly lost her balance. She looked over at her wing. It had a few scratch marks. It had hurt a bit, so Oceana decided not to move. As she laid back down and snuggled next to Arkhor again, all the memories came back to her. She had explored into the deepest and the blackest part of the ocean. She was having so much fun, that she had forgotten how far she went. Oceana also remembered how she got the shark marks; it was from the razor part of the tail of the shark. It had wounded her a lot and she had almost died. She was glad to have Ark save her. As Arkhor began to wake up Oceana nuzzled his snout. "Thanks Arkhor, for saving me." She hugged him. Just then, she was feeling a bit hungry. "Ark, I truly don't want to ask this, but I'm feeling a bit hungry. My wing is far too hurt, so I can't hunt. Could you hunt for me? I'll stay here and look after Aari for a few minutes, if you don't mind."
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:20 pm

After a long night the sun started to peak into the cave, as Ark awoke he smiled at Ocean's gratitude. "No problem!" he replied while having a stretch. Since Ocean was injured and no doubt she was hungry, so he responded. "Yeah sure, Aari I won't be long. I'll make to bring you back a big juicy tuna." he smiled as he began to head towards the shoreline. Upon arriving he leaped into the cold waters in search for some fresh fish. A few moments later Ark returned back to the cave, holding two large tunas in his mouth while another was on his tail. Dropping both tunas on the floor he passed them both to Ocean & Aari, "There eat up, get your strength back!" he smirked while grabbing the tuna on his tail, gulping down the fresh fish.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next