Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) - Page 2 Empty The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

// 1 Year after Aari's capture and return //

Ark decided to stretch his wings, and it would be good for Aari to get some air too. Since Aari still has problems leaving her father she came with him. He soared over the sea heading towards Seawing forest and the shoreline, it was coming towards sunset it was truly a beautiful sight. Arriving on the shoreline he landed on the beach with Aari on his back, turning towards the oncoming sunset. He thought of Ocean how she has helped him these past few years, he had grown some feelings for her, he wondered what she was doing now.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Oceana looked at the sea and waited for Arkhor. She looked at Aari, quiet, afraid, and probably thinking if Oceana is going to harm her. She decided not to say anything in case Aari scatters away, leaving Oceana impossible to find her. She was feeling tense, because Ark hadn't been back yet. She knew that it hadn't been long. Maybe it was because she was bored and was becoming worried. At the moment, Ark came out of the water, holding 3 tunas. He dropped one in front of her and ate his fill. Then, Oceana ate hers. She was no longer hungry and walked over to Arkhor. She nuzzled his snout and stayed close to him. "I'm scared of leaving this cave. I'm afraid of meeting another shark." Oceana wanted to ask one question: to see if he wanted to be her mate. He had taken good care of her, and truly cares about her. Oceana had the same feelings for him. She closed her eyes and listened at the cave; the quiet sounds and splashing of the waves.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Horizon Twilight (Private Ocean)

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Ark returned the nuzzle and replied, "Don't worry, we could always fly back" he spoke positively continuing "Anyway I can always fight off the shark" he laughed and smirked at Ocean. He then turned towards Aari, she had seemed to finished eating following up with her jumping on his back hugging him again. Glancing back towards Ocean then looking towards her wing, "Hey is it feeling better?" he asked smiling.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Oceana looked at the smirk. "Okay.. if you say that you want to fight the shark.. Let's just say that I'll be impressed" she joked and grinned back at him. She moved a bit and yelped in pain. Oceana looked at her wing. Now that the wounds were healing, it seemed to show that her wing was sprained. It would have to take a while to heal. She couldn't leave the cave and go back. She used her some of wings to swim. "Oh.. what about Arkhor? I'm going to make him stay though.." She felt bad. He was lieutenant and Oceana didn't want him to lose his position. She looked up at Ark, "I won't be able to go back after days. I have a sprained wing." She awaited his answer, part of her hoping that he would stay, and the other part letting him go back to the palace because he didn't want him to lose his rank.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Ark sighed Ocean was right that Atlas and the others would be wondering where he has been. "Well... I can't just leave you in this state. I should head back the palace and tell them what happened, maybe I can get some help from Shine." he replied and continued. "Then I can return to make sure your alright" awaiting for her response. If she wanted him to stay, Ark would without doubt stay since she was injured.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Oceana listened to the decisions that he made. She was really happy that he would stay but, she knew that the palace came first. She finally made her decision, "Arkhor, why don't you return to the palace and tell the others what had happened. Well, actually, just Shine and Atlas. I don't need other people knowing." She grinned. "Tell them it's just a sprain, and I'm okay. And then, finish your tasks, ask Shine for some tips, and then return. If you don't return by tonight, I'll be assuming that you have a lot of tasks. But don't come for me. Finish your jobs, and then, if you have time, please come. I'll be fine. I don't want to let you lose your position." Oceana looked at him, hoping that it would be a good plan.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Ark nodded as he began to take his leave with Aari, its true that he had to take care of some tasks and let the others know what had happened. "Alright will be back later on" he smiled, as he took his leave. After informing the others at the palace and completing most of his tasks. He returned during the night, bringing some flower which Shine gave him and a fresh tuna, he forgot what the name was but he knew it would help with the pain and infection. he entered the cave quietly trying to not startle Ocean. She was sleeping he gently whispered, "Ocean I'm back, I brought a tuna if your hungry and something from shine to help with the pain." dropping the tuna on the floor.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Oceana had fallen asleep when waiting for Arkhor. It was probably the early evening when she decided to take a nap. After a few hours, Oceana awoke with a start. It had felt a long nap, but when she looked outside, the sun was just setting. The she looked up to see Arkhor, with a tuna and a flower. "Hello Arkhor," she nuzzled him. Then she took the tuna and ate it. "Thanks Ark, for taking care of me." Then Oceana took the flower and tried to wipe it on. It was hard at first, but then she managed to get it all over her wing. The result was immediate. Her wing had begun to feel numb, letting her know that it was helping the wing. She moved it a bit, and found it movable. Although she could swim back, Oceana decided not to. She laid next to Ark again and slowly, due to the medicine, fell asleep.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:20 pm

After Ocean had applied the flower to her wing she confirmed that it was working, he smiled and replied. "Great! its good to know your getting better" as he laid behind Ocean nuzzling her snout and covering her with his wing like before for warmth. "Comfy?" he smirked. As they both fall asleep.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:48 pm

((Time-skip for 3 days))

Oceana woke up in the late morning. It had been 3 days and her wing was much better. She could fly and swim now. Careful not to wake Arkhor, she went outside the cave to get some air. She had been stuck in the cave for days now. Oceana dove into the ocean to feel the coolness of her scales. It felt refreshing. Careful not to get into the deeper part of the ocean, she hunted some tuna. With her tracker skills, she got 3 easily, one for her and the other two for Arkhor and Aari. Luckily, she caught big ones. As she was returning to the cave, Oceana noticed that Ark was beginning to awake. Quickily, she went over to his side and nuzzled his snout, "Arkhor! Good morning! My wing is much better now! Ready for breakfast? I just went to go hunt!" She grinned at him, happy that she had hunted for her close friend.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Ark awoke from the sound of Ocean returning, he started to stretch when Ocean nuzzled him he let out a soft growl smiling at her. "Morning, great catch" he replied and continued "Well I'm glad your better" he smiled than began to gulp down the tuna and asked "So what do you plan to do now?" as he returned the nuzzle.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Oceana looked at Arkhor. She was bored and she disliked being in the cave. Then her eyes lit up. She knew what to do to get rid of the boring thing on her mind. Hastily, she told Arkhor, "Want me to take you somewhere?" Without waiting for an answer, she left the cave and waved for Arkhor to follow. Oceana knew a place in the forest where there a pond and a small waterfall. She only remember that she was the only one that knew of the place and went there when she was bored or sad to cheer her up. As they neared the place, Oceana glided down and landed next to the pond. Within seconds, Ark came down and landed next to her. Oceana sent a wave of water onto Arkhor and laughed. It had been a long time since she had her playful manner back.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Ark also laughed splashing her with his tail in return, he then looked around the pond noticing it had a small waterfall. It was certainly a peaceful place and beautiful, perfect for relaxing. "Wow this place is amazing!" he said excited smirking at Ocean. He then dove into the pond causing a large splash which hit Ocean, he then surfaced laughing.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Oceana felt the hard splash. She laughed evilly, "Oh, you so going to pay!" She doved into the water and went back up to the suface to face Arkhor. With her tail, she sent a wave of water to Arkhor. She knew that he would be distracted, so she splashed a bit onto his face. After a few minutes they were both laughing and splashing. Soon it died down with Oceana laying on top of the water. She looked up at the sky. It was a pretty scene. There were white clouds in all sorts of shapes and birds flying across them. She turned to Ark, "Yes, it is an amzing place. I always come here. Had fun today?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:17 am

After playing in the water, Ark also was floating with his wings spread out just relaxing on the water. he turned towards Ocean and replied, "Yeah, I can't remember the last time I had as much fun as that." he laughed. "You certainly found a great spot to relax" he continued smirking at Ocean. He swam closer to Ocean within touching distance, as they both where floating on the water he playfully batted her with his tail.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 am

Oceana felt the wave if water go onto her. She didn't mind it this time for she was out if energy. Then she touched her head against Ark's. She looked upon the sky to find it almost in shades of pink. It meant that the sun was almost setting. She made two decisions for Arkhor. "Ark, would you like to return to the cave now? Or stay here and wait longer?" She hoped that they could stay a bit longer. It had been a pleasant day spending time with Ark.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:30 am

Ark turned towards Ocean, "We can always stay a bit longer, there's no rush" he replied with a smile. As the sun was getting closer to set the horizon began to turn orange, the pond reflected the colour creating a beautiful sight. Ark nuzzled Ocean closing his eyes sighing relaxed, happy to have company.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Oceana nodded. She was happy to stay longer. The sunset was glimmering much better against the small lake than at the sea. She and Arkhor sat on the shore and watched the sunset. Oceana returned the nuzzled and twined her tail with his. Her head leaned against Ark's should and rested there. She looked at the different colors and sighed. It was truly a pretty scene. Then as the sun died down, Oceana stayed there and waited to see what Arkhor would do next.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 am

The sun had set and darkness was flooding the forest, he then turned towards her as she was resting on his shoulder. "Ocean I was meaning to ask you, have you had a mate before?" he nervously asked the dragoness. As he snuggled her with a caring embrace, awaiting for her response
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:31 am

Oceana laid there as Ark asked his question. He had asked her if she had ever had a mate before. She was starting to feel happy. Was he meaning if he could be her mate? Nevertheless, she answered his question, "No Arkhor. I never had a mate before." She and Ark snuggled and Oceana laid on his shoulder, waiting for his answer.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 am

After Ocean's answer he thought to himself about Ocean being his mate, he does have feelings for her and enjoys her company. But after what happened to Trinyah, he had a fear of losing someone close again. After a few moments and coming up to a resolution he nervously answered Ocean. "Would you accept me as your mate?" while blushing and nuzzling her snout
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Oceana looked at Arkhor. She blushed. She gladly accepted him. "Yes Arkhor, I would love to be your mate." Oceana returned the nuzzled and twined her tail with Ark's again. She snuggled closer to him, happy to finally have a mate. After a few minutes, the moon was very high up in the sky. It must have meant that it was midnight.  Oceana didn't want to return to the cave. It was a long walk and she was tired.  "Want to stay here for tonight? "
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Ark's eyes lit up after Ocean's acceptance and licked her cheek. It was quite late now, he replied "Yeah can do, Aari is asleep too" with a smile he cuddled next to Ocean getting comfy, nuzzling her with a soft purr. The stars and the moonlight gave the pond a mysterious and beautiful shimmer, it was peaceful and looked safe for them to sleep. Ark began to fall asleep feeling tired after the days playing, embracing Ocean as he slept.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Before Oceana fell asleep, she smiled at Arkhor. She licked Ark's cheek back and snuggled next to him. His body was giving off a lot of warmth and Oceana was feeling very warm. His wings embraced her, acting like a blanket for her. The moon was shining and the stars were glimmering. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. It had been a spetacular day spending time with Ark at the lake and now becoming mates. Oceana was happy. They both had feelings for each other and her life was completed. Unless they decided to have hatchlings. She was still wondering, but forgot the thought as she dozed off.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:25 am

As the next days light started to peak through the leaves, onto both Ark and Ocean. The light shining off their scales with the birds chirping. Ark then slowly awoke, opening his eyes glancing towards the tree line. His embrace started to loosen as he began to stretch. Then speaking softly "Hey, good morning" as he licked her cheek again.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Oceana was woken by a soft lick on her cheek. She too stretched and nuzzled Arkhor, "Good morning! Wanna go catch some breakfast?" She dove into the lake and hunted for a few fishes. Then she returned and waited for Ark to come back. As soon as he was back, Oceana started eating her breakfast. It was delicious. Afterwards, she licked Ark's cheek and asked, "So, what do you want to do for today?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next