Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs)

2 posters

Go down

Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs) Empty Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs)

Post by Aari Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Aari was a lot older now. She dare say one of the big kids or at least thats what she thought. In truth she was still just a little hatchling. Only 5 years old and 5 feet tall. Though she was still just as shy and preferred to stick around her father, she was beginning to wonder out on her own occasionally. Today was one of those days. Breaking from the surface of the ocean Aari carefully studied the shore. She stayed there for a good couple of minuets before slowly walking onto the sandy beach. Aari wasn't going to go too far from home. Just far enough so her siblings would stop making fun of her for being such a scardy cat.

Aari walked a small ways into the forest. Satisfied and scared out of her mind she turned around to head home. Right as she turned around though she saw the most peculiar thing. In the middle of the forest sat a tuna a top some leaves. Aari cautiously looked left and right while approaching the yummy looking fish. Sniffing a few times it seemed alright like any other tuna fish. Aari taped it with her foot just to be sure. Turns out it wasn't a normal tuna. Bars popped out of nowhere and swung towards her. Aari tried to turn around and run the other way but bars of some sort of metal were coming at her from there too. Said bars did not hit her though. They joined together into a cage. Aari was freaking out roaring for help. The roars didn't last long though. A human came out and with a tiny tube to his mouth and shot out a needle. As a hatchlng Aari's scales were still soft and the needle made it way through. It was coated with a sedative extracted from some plant. Aari felt herself getting very tired. Her roars quieted and her consciousness began slipping away. Collapsing at the floor of her cage Aari blacked out.

Slowly coming to Aari peaked at her surroundings. She was in a cage a new one this time. While the other one she had been in was about twice her own size this one was gigantic. It could fit every single dragon Aari knew, all in this one cage. She was out side next to a strange looking building. She had never seen something like that in her life. Suddenly Aari noticed her wings were bound. She couldn't move them they were tied to her body. Panic overwhelming her she desperately clawed at the cage bars. She even tried freezing it but it didn't even seem to get cold at all. Out of energy Aari gave up her attempt to escape but she was still scared out of her mind. There was an animal sent she had never smelt before and it was everywhere. She was in a human village not that she knew what that was. She sat in that cage for three days without food or water before something finally happened. Though Aari would have preferred it didn't.

Last edited by Aari on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs) Empty Re: Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs)

Post by Aari Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Approaching her prison were two humans the same animals that captured her. One was male and the other female not that Aari could tell the difference. "A giant metal cage? You wouldn't let me see the back yard for 5 days because of a giant metal cage." The woman said to her husband. Aari got up and went to the back of her cage desperate to get as far away as she could from these scarry creatures that could make her fall asleep. The woman suddenly shrieked as she noticed the movement within the cage. "Don't worry its just as scared of you. Look at it. Its almost the size of a horse and its only a baby. Can you believe that?" The man said to his wife. "Why is their a dragon in our back yard!" The women yelled angrily. "Baby dragon and I'm going to tame it." The man replied. "Let me get this straight. You gave our life savings to a shady man who promised you a baby dragon and a cage that'll hold it and by some miracle it worked out and now you plan on taming this wild animal? Thats what our life savings went towards. A wild animal." After that the women stomped off. "Its not just any wild animal this is a dragon, where are you going?" The man called after her. "I suppose theirs no returning it and getting our money back. I'm going to my mothers for a couple weeks have fun with your pet!" The women called back.

After the women was long gone the man walked up to her cage and began talking to her. "The trapper said you were a girl so what do we name you?.........I know. Your name is Crystal. Well Crystal I don't know if dragons take care of their young but I will be your new father." He said before tossing a tuna fish into the cage. Aari didn't want to eat it. 4 days went by that she hadn't drink water or eat, but now she was starving. So much so that her depression was undermined. The man had brought her a pile of fish and a large bucket of water which Aari gobbled up. Apparently the man was a very good fisherman.

It didn't take long before her feeding scheduled changed. Instead of a regular feeding time there was now a time when the man would visit and ask her to do things. What things she had no idea. She saw him rolling around on the ground while talking to her. Why was he rolling on the ground looking at her expecting her to do something? A month passed and she was starting to understand what he wanted her to do. She was also starting to learn the human language. She had learned so far that he gave her the name Crystal and his name was Joe. She also found out his wife never came back after that day she left him.

A few months passed and he actually let her out of her cage. Her wings were still bound though. She still wouldn't be able to escape if she wanted to. A few more months of training and he finally cut loose her bindings. Taking off into the air Aari flew around for a long time and refused to come down. She needed to stretch her wings out so bad and it had been so long since she flew. Joe thought she was leaving him but she couldn't do that. Aari didn't know how to get home or if she could even hunt anymore. She relied on Joe for food now. He brain washed her. Every day Crystal would do her best to please Joe just so she could get some food.

Summer came and it didn't take long for Joe to realize the area around Crystal was much colder. He ended up bringing the whole village into his backyard just so they could stay within Crystals nice cool area. The human kids jumped around and climbed all over Crystal while she just lay on the ground.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs) Empty Re: Kidnapped (privet with Ark and sibs)

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:53 am

// Wow great post was a nice read //

The day Aari was taken, Ark was busy helping Atlas managing the tribe, since the hatchlings were now older he believed they should have freedom in the surrounding area. After returning back the den the other hatchlings had arrived but Aari was missing, this made Ark worried, since normally Aari wouldn't be late or otherwise traveling far from home. Making sure the other hatchlings where fed, he decided to have a look around the palace maybe she had just forgot the time, or simply fallen asleep somewhere.

After many hours Ark couldn't find a sign of Aari, now he was fearful that something has happened. Due to his past he assumed that something has attacked her. He went to see Atlas about his missing hatchling, Atlas agreed to provide searching parties to try and find the young one.

A few days have past, with still no sign of Aari, Ark was fearful for her life now. The search parties havn't found anything to track her down, apart from what seemed to be large wheel like tracks in the forest. Results where looking dire, as Atlas called off the search Ark faced the fact that Aari had been killed, filled up with grief from losing a daughter.

Many months have now past, Ark continued his duties but with Aari gone he couldn't help but feel empty, all the other hatchlings where still in shock from the disappearance which lead them to be more careful sometimes not leaving the palace at all. When one faithful day a scouting party was patrolling the outer borders had reported of a small dragon that had been captured, namely what seemed to be a Seawing. After hearing the news Ark had to confirm his hope, but since Humans where involved he had to be careful.

Soaring over the tree line he paused over looking what seemed to be a large cage in a small village with a small seawing inside, he had to get a closer look. Checking if the coast was clear he glided down just outside the cage next to the treeline, his eyes lit up it was Aari. He had to get her out of there, "Hey Aari is me, are you alright?" he asked hoping that the Humans havn't done anything to her, while looking around the cage for an easy place to break it open. he then gazed back at the young hatchling noticing that her wings where bound. "Don't worry I will get you out!" he expressed
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:07 am

Crystals's wings weren't bound but Joe did have her go back into her cage at the end of the day. She had actually fallen asleep already but was woken up by a distantly familiar voice and a familiar name. They called out Aari who was Aari? Oh wait she was Aari. That was the name given to her by her parents her real parents. Aari opened her eyes and lifter her head off the ground of the cage. "Daddy?" She said as if that was the last person she expected to see. "Daddy!" She yelled running to the edge of her cage to see him. She was never so happy in her life.

The cage was meant to keep dragons in but not to keep them out. The dragons or in this case Aari couldn't build enough momentum on the inside to do any damage, but from the outside one could easily cave in the roof of the cage.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:16 am

As Aari was running towards her father, he nuzzled her snout comforting her. Looking for a weak spot he saw that the roof of the cage seemed to be weaker than the sides. When suddenly he heard noises coming from the strange building, he had to act fast! So he climbed on top of the cage, using all his weight he jumped causing a loud clang as the roof caved in. "Come on! quick" he shouted, wanting to be far away from the captures so that Aari was safe.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:23 am

Aari jumped out of the cage and flew onto Arkhor's back. Hugging she refused to let go. Joe ran out of his home yelling "No thats my dragon! Crystal don't leave me!" The poor guy had lost his life savings, his wife, and now his dragon. Aari would grow to hate him for what he had turned her into. For now though all she wanted to do was hug her father till she couldn't hug anymore. Tears were already streaming down from her face.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 am

While Ark was taking flight he gave out a loud roar making sure he could be heard, like a warning to the humans. Ark was ecstatic he had got his Aari back, after many months of believing she was dead. Ark wanted to get back to the palace to secure her safety and tell the other hatchlings. "Aari I won't let them harm you again, I'am always here for you" he expressed while closing onto the palace. He had to tell everyone, but it wasn't the only thing on his mind, If they have truly hurt Aari as if she was a pet then revenge maybe in order. Finally landing he gave Aari a large hug, while his eyes teared up.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:46 am

Landing Ark plucked Aari off his back so he could hug her himself. At first Aari started crying but as soon as he hugged her she stopped. Then she started again for a different reason. It was a few minuets before Aari could actually talk while crying. "Don't ever leave me." She also didn't want to leave their home ever again. Not even to step outside for a quick breath of fresh air. She wanted to stay inside with her father forever.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 am

While walking back to the den Ark asked, "Did they harm you?" wanting to know what they did to his daughter, they should be punished he thought. "Anyway are you ready to meet you brothers and sister again?" he continued hoping she would be fine meeting the rest of the family again. He nuzzled her snout will walking back into the den, as he spoke "Welcome back home"

The moment they both entered the room, the other hatchlings stood in shock realizing that their father had found Aari they ran up and glomped her, happy to see her again as they have missed her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"No" Aari replied. He didn't hurt me. "I'm still scared of them though." Ark then brought Aari back into the den where her siblings all tackle hugged her. Aari was so glad to seem them. It had been many months since she saw them or her father It felt like many years though. She was never leaving the den or her daddy ever again.

[this looks like a good place to stop]
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down