Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith)

3 posters

Go down

A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith) Empty A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith)

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Astral had long since left the large group of dragons back at the other lake a ways away. Astral was suppose to be an undercover rouge and that many dragons was uncomfortable. Not to mention its close proximity to SkyWing Territory. Astral had traveled a distance away to a new lake where with her beauty and grace she fished. Diving into the lake and snatching the things in her jaws before they even knew what was going on.

It was still dark out and the only way Astral was going to me coming across another dragon is if it was by chance. Except for NightWings they shouldn't have too much trouble spotting Astral if their around.

As Astral began chowing down on the pile of fish she made, she sensed another dragon approaching. Astral didn't pay it much mind though. It was only one dragon an it wasn't like they would dare try to steal her catch. Not that she would have a problem sharing.

Last edited by Astral on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith) Empty Re: A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith)

Post by Avian Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Avian hasn't noticed Astral, but caught a glance of the fish pile. Avian wasn't any thief, nor was he mischievous unlike in his childhood. He knew any dragon who work had to get that much fish deserved it, so he decided to get his down.

He moved closer to the edge of the lake, staring at his own as well as the reflection of the sky, as a fish swam towards him, taking shelter under his shade of the tall dragon from the sun. Avian let out a malicious smirk, as he plunged into the water, and with a fish in his mouth, he rose to the surface, swimming as he devoured his seafood whole.

More fish viciously swam around the lake, leaving Avian to plunge after them next, as he snags one with his jaws, and impaled on the tip of the scales on his tail. The entire thing caused a lot of noise, making it look like a vicious commotion as if two SeaWings were locked in claw-to-claw combat, but it just Avian struggling in a vicious battle against seafood once again.

He moved out of the pool after viciously mauling a small amount of the population of fish in the lake and devouring them. He shook off the water from under and on his scales by shaking himself off like a canine creature. He gave a final shook with his head, and brought his flexible long tail in front of him with a fish impaled on it, as he took a bite of the seafood, completely unaware Astral was nearby.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith) Empty Re: A chance meeting (privet with Avian, Trinyah, and Keith)

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Astral put her fish pile on hold while she watched the newly arrived dragon struggle with fishing. She was endlessly amused and giggled to herself a bit. He didn't seem to have noticed she was there. The night hid Astral amazingly well. "Either your really hungry or your not a very good fisher but really want some fish. It kinda pains me to see you working so hard. Want some of my fish?" Regardless of Avian answer Astral thought out another question. "You know I've never met a dragon as colorful as you. It looks really nice."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Avian looked over to the source of the voice, it was kind of a familiar voice, reminded him of a dragon he met a around a few months ago. He raises his hand, and illuminated the area with the flame the created in his paws. "Am...... hi? Am... where are you?" he looked around with the flames burning bright enough to light up around the flames, as he looked at the fish piles, he saw it was some he did meet.

"Oh, hey there, its you, Astral, the.... Skywing? Right?
" Avian clearly remembered her as the small dragon he and Shiningwater had met; an expert at fishing, their first encounter was next to a pile of fishes, just like right now. It sure brings back memories, despite that those memories were short.

He trotted over to her after distinguishing the flames. "Ah, so this is your pile, no wonder it's so huge!" he complimented her on the impressive count of fish she caught and stacked. Even Avian couldn't achieve that easily, but he knew Astral could have done it without any real trouble.

However, from her words, he could tell she doesn't remember. He points to himself with his claw-like finger, "Am.... you don't recognize me?" he said with tone of uncertainty.

Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Astral was not surprised when this stranger spoke her name. It was hard not to know the goddess's name. Astral grinned at his comment about her fish pile. "Thank you. Fish is like my fav food to eat. So its only natural I get good at catching them." Suddenly Avians tone changed and he asked if she recognized him. "Uh, no....... should I?" Astral tried to think back. Now that she thought about it he did seem familiar. Oh wait she remembered now. Suddenly Astral jumped at Avian for a tackle hug. "I remember now. Thats odd we met in the same circumstances as last time." Astral couldn't believe she forgot. He was one of the only two guys she has ever really liked and now that she thought about it. Prolly better looking as well. "Its great to see you again. I'm not actually a part of the SkyWings anymore though. I kinda went rouge. Goddess's aren't encouraged to be affiliated with tribes anyways. Anywho how have you been?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:47 pm

As Astral and Avian conversed over on the shore, they were unaware of a mysterious white crystal dragon whom had been wandering the parts for some time now, not trying at all to keep the noise she was making at a minimum. But her footfalls were muffled thanks to the fact that every step she took caused frost and snow to appear there. She also had a light fog surrounding her for whatever reason. It was barely noticeable, since the heat caused it to evaporate faster then she could regenerate it. But the cold was still noticeable if you got close to her, and anywhere the fog touched caused that area to be covered over in a thin layer of frost. Which meant pretty much anything she walked by, considering she was running through the trees.

Suddenly, the bushes trembled, and out shot a white blur, almost as fast as Astral on foot, which charged right past Avian and Astral and plunged into the water, causing the liquid hydrogen to splash into Avian and Astral's faces as the mysterious creature took a plunge into the H2O.

When the water cleared from Astral and Avian's faces, the noticed that the creature was actually Trinyah, who appeared to have caused the water around her to freeze. She was kind of just rolling around in the thin layer of ice, giggling like a trainee. She then stood up and plunged down the stream, causing water to splash up onto the shore and in many different directions. A small wave caused by the ice dragon splashed into shore, but almost instantly froze over after this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Avian steps backwards and raises his arms up, as Astral 'tackle hugged' him, "Ah, there we go! Good to see you remember me. This kinds of brings back a few memories from that time." as he pats her head as she hugged him.

He was actually a bit surprised, and slightly not surprised that she had left the SkyWing tribes. "Ah, I've had my ups and downs. I also heard that you were our Goddess of Night, seems like you really did have 'kind-of' a good reason to leave the tribe." he responded to her question, but he wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say.

The area was feeling slightly cold, Avian wasn't FireWings in terms of biology, so he could have felt the slight changing of the temperature. There was a rustle in a bush, and a white and swift figure apparently 'flew-by' on the ground, and into the water.
In reflex, Avian extended one of his wings and uses it as a shield, blocking the water that was splashed at them. As he flapped his wing once and shook off the water, he noticed Trinyah had froze the entire lake. He paused slightly for a moment.... "......Wow, Trinyah... that never seemingly gets old!" he laughed, referring to her aura of frost being fun regardless of whatever happens.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Astral surprised herself by purring when Avian started patting her head. Astral suddenly jerked back at the strange instinct. Quickly recovering from her surprise Astral got back into the conversation. "Its great to see you. Ever since going rouge I haven't been able to socialize as much. Trinayah's helped make it bearable though. Unfortunately though shes moving out on me." Astral said solemnly.

Astral could see why Avian called her the goddess of night and in a way it was partially true. "I suppose thats one way to put it but technically I'm the goddess of the Moon and Stars. Its funny I didn't even know I was a goddess when we last met. Let me tell you though it was quite a shocker when I did find out." Just then Trinyah jumped out of nowhere. Well it wasn't out of nowhere for Astral. She had been watching Trinyah's every move as long as she is in the moon light.

Astral had long since gotten use to Trinyah's antics and Astral also didn't mind getting wet. She was just glad Avian didn't seem to mind either. "You know you keep doing that and next thing you know people around here will have to travel far away to find a place that isn't frozen to get a drink." Astral then turned her attention back to Avian. "You know my daughter?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 pm

As the two older dragons talked, Trinyah bounced around so that she faced Avian, and by now the entire river(?) had frozen over. Not the entire river, anyway. The current was too rushed for Trinyah to freeze it all over, even though she was super hyper right now and her body temperature was dropping much faster then when she's neutral. The flow of the current caused the water in the center to keep running, while along the bank and on the other sides of the current it was frozen. The bank and areas around the bank were a very thick frozen, but as you traveled farther out into the river you would soon notice that the ice gradually got thinner, until you drove your paws into the water. It could probably hold Astral, but Avian would most likely fall in.

"Hey mom! Hey Avian!" exclaimed Trinyah as she slid down the ice. Even though Trinyah could use the special padding on her paws to stick to the ice, she had her body tipped at an angel so that she could slide on the ice. She then took off, bouncing over to the center of the river. The water froze, but because of the current this frozen water just was carried off, broken up and became water once again. Trinyah dipped her head in, using the special cuts in her pads to stick into the ice, kind of like a zipper clicks and connects. She lapped up the water with her pink tongue, taking a drink. Suddenly, the ice she had been sitting on gave way, causing her to splash into the water.

For a moment, she didn't emerge, then her head broke the water and she clung onto the ice, shaking her head. Suddenly, the water around her froze onto her skin, creating an ice-like armor around her. She shook her head again, shaking water that hadn't already froze off of her, before climbing out, trotting over to the shore. She climbed out and started to roll on the ground, rolling onto her back. The grass where she rolled turned white with snow specs. The crystals on her back also punctured holes in the soft grass. She seemed content just rolling around in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm

The small little hatchling had been hiding behind a rock, his tiny size working in his favor as he watched his mother socialize with the male. His anger was fuming already. She was hanging out with a male? He growled low and let his large green eyes spark with fury. As he listened he saw an ice female. She had said something that confused him. 'Hey mom' was what he heard but it didnt make sense. Wasnt he her only child. Shaking his head the male crouched, unsheathing his small, cat like claws. Leaping forward he flapped his wings for extra speed and landed on the males (Avians) head. Quickly he began scratching the top of his head before landing in front of his mother and hissing. He wouldnt let any male touch his mother. Straitening himself he turned around and rubbed his head on his mothers leg, looking up at her with big green eyes so he wouldnt get in trouble. It always worked on her.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Avian felt something landing on his head, causing to sway a little as he looked upwards into the air to see what was there. He moved around a little, rotating himself over and over while moving closer to the lake unknowingly, despite that Keith jumped down, Avian noticed them when he was at the edge of the frozen lake. "Oh! Astral! Is that- WA-" Avian lost his footing on the ice and fell full down on his underscales, and went sliding acrossing the frozen lake, somewhat cracking it on impact.

The ice gave away under him, just like it did for Trinyah, except when he stopped and attempted to stand, the pressure he distributed to his legs smashed the ice. Avian quickly swam up, even though the cold was nice, it slightly too sudden for Avian to adjust, as he scampered up to the surface, trying to claw his way back onto more ice, he even up breaking it due to the absence of his calm and gentle movements, or probably because the shock of the cold caused him to extend his claws in reflex.

Unable to get on back to the ice without breaking it, Avian's body temperature finally adjust to the freezing cold. "Oh! This is not so bad!" he completely forgot a new dragon appeared next to Astral, as swims around in the freezing waters, despite it might kill other dragons, Avian was used to the Cold, or actually more worse cold weather than this. As he swam, he happily hummed to himself, with his eyes closed as he enjoys the frosty feeling of the waters Trinyah made.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:44 pm

"Hey goofball" Astral replied amused at her daughters rambunctious behavior. Astral turned back to Avian awaiting his answer to her question, but he didn't get the chance her other little trouble maker charged in claws at the ready to attack Avian. Avian of course wasn't hurt by the hatchling. Still though Avian seemed to stumble over and slip on the ice trying to figure out what was on his head. Astral giggled and put a protective wing over Keith. "Its alright hes a friend."

Astral knew Trinyah was eventually going to tackle the would out on her own. But Astral had didn't think she would be able to go on without her. So about a year ago she had Cosmos the god of life create life within her using her own DNA but with some slight differences. Astral didn't want it to be a clone. It was just has if there really had been a father.

Astral lowered her head motioning Keith to get on before jumping onto the ice sliding around and giggling all the while. Using her claws to direct her sliding Astral slid over to Trinyah. "So how are things with you and Arkhor going?" Astral asked with a sly smile.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:07 pm

As Trinyah rolled around, she noticed a little figure jump out of the shadows and tackle Avian. Well, it wasn't really a tackle since the creature was about 34 feet smaller then Avian was. Trinyah couldn't help but giggle when Avian sidestepped and fell into her frozen river, which had to be at least 0 degrees or 10 degrees at the most. When Astral walked over and asked her how things with Arkhor were going, she tilted her head and said, "Well, he asked me to be his mate when we were at the cave. I think he's also considering to quit the SeaWings to come stay with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Watching the male as he fell over he hissed again. He was glad that the male had fallen over in the river. Smiling in triumph he help his head high and snorted at the male. As he said 'This is nice' he growled. A low hiss emitted from his cute black mouth. Charging up a large ball of purple fire he let out a high whistling noise and shot it into the water, the fire landing right next to the water and heating it up. Doing it at least 3 more times he saw steam had began to raise from the pool. He smiled and looked at his mother "Wanna swim? I made it warmer. Did I do a good job?" he asked, wanting a praise from his mother.

Staying where he was he felt his mothers wing fall protectively over him. Casting his green gaze up he purred, looking up at her with his cute eyes. Hearing her words he frowned and let a large growl, large for a hatchling of his size. "If he is a male he is not a friend" he spat. Of course the male was aggressive toward any male that even tried to approach his mother. He didnt want his mother getting a mate and forgetting about him. That would be a nightmare. Shaking his black head the male watched his mother.

Making sure his claws were sheathed before jumping on his mothers back he purred, loving the ride. Pressing his feet down on her back he unsheathed his claws the tiniest bit. His mothers black scales were beautiful but where hard to stay on. Pressing them down on her back gently he made sure not to hurt her. He knew the gentle pressure he was putting on her back would feel like a flies landed on her. Of course the little hatchling was happy with his ride but didnt like where they were going.

Was this really her daughter. His mind wandered. Was he gonna be replaced as her child. She looked nothing like her. Shaking his small little head he flapped his wings. He loved his wings most about himself. They were bigger then him to where he could wrap himself in a little cocoon. Purring more he rubbed his head against his mothers neck. As they stopped by the female dragon he narrowed his eyes, displeasure obvious in his eyes. As she spoke he heard that she had a mate.

When he heard that he relaxed. She had someone to care about and would probably leave soon. Suddenly he thought. Mates = hatchlings. He would be an Uncle. He squeaked in happiness and climbed on his mothers head, tilting his head in question. "Are you gonna have hatchlings?! I wanna be an uncle!" he exclaimed, showing her a toothy smile.

He squeaked again in displeasure. Where they gonna join him and his mother's own little tribe. He narrowed his eyes. Shaking his head with a growl he stepped back onto his mothers back again and laid down, not pleased with the events.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 pm

"Mate?!" Avian suddenly caught notice of Trinyah's words, and immediately stopped paddling around, turning to Trinyah while in the water, as he submerged into the from close to the middle, and within a few seconds, emerged at the shore, jumping out of the lake and close to Trinyah. He leaned forward towards her with excitement, "SEAWING?! Trinyah, you have hit the best luck in finding a mate! Seawings are the exact opposite of us FireWings, who most of us are brutish sometimes, mean, resort to usually violence as our reasoning." And he went on about his clan's bad qualities of other Firewings while swaying his head per quality stated while his eyes looked in the respect direction he swayed his head towards. But of course Avian wasn't like those qualities he stated, and not ALL FireWings were like he said, thus he wasn't like them. He turned back facing the lake as he went on about SeaWings, who were "Good, kind, loyal and practically geniuses!" he gave praise to the Water-type of Dragons in Pyyria.

He turned back to Trinyah, "Anyway! The point is your mate is going to be an awesome guy!!!" he said as his voice tone was shrunk in joy as he spoke, Avian seemed to have undying love for IceWings and SeaWings, maybe because he had crushes on some dragons, or might still have some, who were a part of their tribes, or maybe because they live an interesting life-style, or maybe it was just amazing to be them because of their interesting personalities. Even so, Avian was excited to meet Trinyah's new to-be-mate, even hoped they would get along well.

(Yes, Avian and Arkhor are going to be amazing friends in Roleplay soon Razz)
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down