Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Vote_lcapWe aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Voting_barWe aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios]

5 posters

Go down

We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Empty We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios]

Post by Celestia Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 pm

our home:

A year had past since Astral had first met Nimbus and a great year it had been. She joined up with the NightWings and the two of them spent most of their time together. His personalty was nothing like Astral's. He wasn't nearly as social with other dragons, which made it difficult for the guy since Astral has a very large family and many friends. Still Astral loved him just the same.

The nick name 'Miss Annoyingly Clingy Female' Nimbus had given her when they first met was actually rather accurate. Cuddles and hugs were now a new part of Nimbus's day to day life. Recently the two had become official mates and Nimbus moved into her home. Though they were of the NightWing tribe their territory was outside of NightWing territory. Normally such a thing would be crazy as taking care of the family and doing their tribal duties would be impossible being so far a part, but having a teleporter as a mate sure eliminated that problem. Astral didn't have any duties in the tribe anyways. If Astral were truly under the authority of Gemini; her cousin then it give way to much power to the NightWings, they would be more powerful than any other tribe. possibly even put together. It was important that one of Astral's conditions of joining the tribe was she stayed under her own authority. Nimbus however was a different matter. He still had obligations to the tribe. Even if Astral was under the authority of the NightWings she still wouldn't have to do anything, because she had three eggs under her care and Astral was super excited. She had adopted and had a son in law as well as a daughter in law but they were all of an independent age. These were going to be children of her own flesh and blood and she was going to be able to raise them every step.

Astral was more paranoid then ever. So many terrible things have happened to her family. Such as the death of a daughter. Almost losing a son and having a grand daughter kidnapped by humans. She was taking every precaution to keep her babies safe. She had hidden each one of them separately inside her and Nimbus's bed of gems, which was hidden in a labyrinth of corridors and dead end rooms, which was hidden in a cliff behind a waterfall. Astral circled around the pile of gems continually poking her head out of the room from time to time checking the hall before going back in and digging all the eggs up to make sure they were safe, then hiding them in a new spot in the pile of gems.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Empty Re: We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios]

Post by Nimbus Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:00 pm

It had been a year since him and Astral met. That year was full of fun, curiosity, love, and other emotions he just couldn't describe. But all the same, it was a year worth it since he got to be mates with her. Despite his socially awkward persona, him and Astral did have their disagreements but that was nothing compared for what they did to make up for it. His daily life was practically fill with hugs, and cuddle sessions. Apparently the nickname 'Miss Annoyingly Clingy Female' still applied until this day.

But today, Astral was a bit paranoid of the well-being of the eggs the two were going to raise. Nimbus was no female, let alone mother. So he couldn't really understand why she was so paranoid. Just sitting across from Astral, he just watched her walk around impatiently, "Calm down, I assure you that they eggs are safe, there's not much to worry about!" His words probably weren't nearly enough to satisfy nor calm Astral down, but it was more of a passive thing. He smiled warmly, obviously his laid-back personality got the best of him. He was obviously not letting the slightest doubt get to him.

Nimbus perked his ears, just watching Astral constantly go back and forth from the eggs to the exit. He wasn't sure if she was being too doubtful or just how she needed to act. Nimbus sighed with a smile, at least one of them had to have a all-positive attitude or else they'd both be paranoid. "Trust me, who would try to harm these eggs under the watch of their trusty parents?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios] Empty Re: We aren't actually prepared for this are we? [privet with Nimbus/Luna/Monsoon/Helios]

Post by Celestia Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:56 pm

"Their only safe because I'm taking so many precautions and staying on such guard. If I wasn't keeping such a guarded presence around I'm sure something would have snuck in and taken one or more of my babies. I mean who wouldn't want to raise their own demi child let alone one of two divine parents not to mention our superior hatchling making skills. Even if we were normal dragons I'm sure our children would rival the gods. Who wouldn't want to steal our children I bet every dragon out there would risk their lives just to get one of our children!" Astral said clearly beginning to go insane. Doing this night and day since she laid these eggs wasn't good on ones sanity. Then Nimbus made a good point that helped her calm down a little bit. Nobody would dare steal their children. It was certain death for anyone who even considered it. "Alright fine your shift." Astral said before going over and laying against him. This was actually is first shift since Astral hadn't taken a single break till now. Astral purred for a few seconds before falling fast asleep.

Astral woke up a day later. Nimbus was still there probobly worried that she had been sleeping for so long. Then out of the corner of her eye Astral could have sworn she saw the gem pile move ever so slightly. Astral got up and dug up one of the eggs, it was starting to crack. Quickly Astral grabbed the other eggs stuck them in one place. "Hey our little death stars are starting to hatch!" Astral said with overflowing excitement.

"I'll name the girls you can name the boys." Astral said as the first one hatched. It just happened to be a boy. He was an interesting mix of black and red. The next one to hatch was a girl. She looked a lot like her father. "She shall be named Monsoon." The next one after hatched and Astral was surprised by what she saw. There wasn't a spec of black on this girl she was all white with red eyes. "That one is definitely a Luna." Astral said with wonder in her tone. Astral delicately scooped the hatchlings up in her wing and held them just under her head. "Their all so adorable and unique. I told you we had superior hathling making abilities."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Monsoon emerged from the cracking egg, squinting at the bright light as she took her first breath, as she started to chirp away her mother grabbed her. Mon was dizzy at first with the sudden movement, finally getting some clarity she saw her mother and reached her paws out almost like she wanted to be hugged, or to at least to touch her snout. A few moments later she noticed too other hatchlings around her size next to her, she began to give out more chirps and bit the male's ear playfully.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:34 pm

(Mon Helios has to come out first since he is the oldest, then me then you.)
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Nimbus was shocked to see the tiny bodies of his new children. They were small, and frail, but that was one more reason to protect them. Just as Astral finished naming the last few girls, the last eggs hatched and Nimbus was given the permit to name the boys. One with red markings popped out of the shell like a groundhog popping it's head out from the dirt. He leaned down over towards him and smiled, "Helios, that's your name." He then peeked back over at the other boys. One with tints of purple, he was so small. The tints of purple illuminated in the light surrounding them. "And you.. you're my little Kirian." Ever so gently picking the boys up, he placed them in his arms. "Helios and Kirian.. my little boys." Nuzzling the two's bellies he perked an ear over the chirping of one of his daughters. He glanced over to only find her playfully biting her sibling's ear, Nimbus laughed warmly, gently poking her with his toe. "Born thirty seconds ago and we're already biting, at least you inherited one thing from your mother." A bit sarcastic, he nudged Astral.

OOC: Short...-ish post? Meh! I hope I got everyone.. Anyway, Astral, you forgot Leto xD
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:55 pm

(Wait sorry nvm dont listen to me)

Luna let out a long and happy chirp as she broke free from the prison called an egg. Her eyes werent the first thing to open but her wings were. It was obvious she was gonna be a good flier, having the same fin that parts on her tail to help her fly. She had white wings that where bigger than her, inheriting her fathers large wings. Flapping them a couple times to get the egg off she crouched slowly as she felt her mother pick her up. Her mother. A strange purr sound rumbled in her chest at the word mother.

Finally being set on her mothers head she let herself open her eyes. Her red eyes moved quickly, trying to take in all the scenery as if her sight would be taken away from her in an instant. A scared cry left her mouth. She was not used to this. No it was scary for the little albino girl. Of course even though she was the second oldest she was probably one of the smallest.

Crouching down low on her mothers head she began to move slowly. She was curious, just like her mother. It was something she had got from her mother other than her small size.

Before the little hatchling knew it she had wandering right of her mothers head. It was almost in an instant that she hit the ground. Thankfully the little curious female didnt fall off onto her head just landed on her rump. Quickly tears fit her eyes. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Shaking her head she got up, wandering over to her father and looking up at him, a bit scared. Even though she was scared of him slightly cause of his intimating spikes she knew that it was her father.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Helios poked out, eyes squeezed tightly shut. He felt something nuzzling him, and he let out a whine. His red markings glowed a bit, before dimming again. His eyes opened slowly, revealing blood-red eyes the same color as his red markings, with yellow around the black iris.

He crawled over to the nearest warmth (Nimbus), and he just immediately went back to sleep, ignoring his other siblings that hatched behind him.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:13 am

[OOC: I'm starting to think nobody read my post. Please don't do this to me I don't have the heart for it.

Nimbus of course I left out Leto and I left out Kirian. In case the topic and my post didn't tell your already which it appears to not have they were left out on purpose. Are you all just skipping over my post not bothering to read? There was only 3 posts Helios Monsoons and Luna. What you want me to have all 7 kids at once. I thought I said a million times already I was going to have two batches of eggs. The last four hatchlings are going to be in the next batch which is going to be a year or three in real time.

Oh and Luna you were born last not the second oldest your the third oldest.

Sorry for the angry post but I'm pretty upset. This all should have been very obvious.]
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:35 pm

OOC: Well, my bad? I'm not familiar of how many hatchlings one has at one time, unless you expected me to look it up. But just pretend I didn't include Kirian in my latest post, alright?

Nimbus smiled warmly as he laid down and cuddled his son. His dashing blood red markings caught his eyes again, he would certainly stand out. Keeping Helios close to his neck, he nuzzled him and looked back at the other hatchlings. His daughters. One appeared albino and one looked just like him, only with different patterns.

He flattened his ears, not needing their chirps to ring and echo within his giant ears. They were loud enough. But despite this glorious moment, Nimbus chuckled, "Do they always cry like that?" He questioned. His tail swaying back and forth, flicking up in the air in excitement and impatience every now and then.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Mon crept up to Nimbus slowly gazing towards his face, she noticed him smiling which caused her to try, she couldn't quite get it right. She stopped chirping and pounced onto his front paw playfully then trying to bite at one of his claws, she was around the size of his paw. Gripping hold she clung onto his scales refusing to let go.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down