Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

+2
SolsticeEquinox
Shiningwater
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 4 Empty What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

Post by Shiningwater Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since Arkhor's new clutch, I've been thinking, what if your dragon was a hatchling? It's simple. Your dragon has the exact same roles in the tribe, the only difference is that they're all hatchlings. They have hatchling personalities and appearance. Shine no longer has the tear in her fin from Dusk, and she's not a mopey wreck from losing her mate.
So, you are a hatchling but have all the same roles and responsibilities as your full grown dragon! Enjoy!
Somebody else start it.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 4 Empty Re: What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Frostflare immediatly decorated it with iceicles. "The ice is so preatty!" She told them.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 4 Empty Re: What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Solstice buzzed up to it, alighting down. She walked around after pulling vines from nearby trees and put mats made of vines inside one, for napping.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 pm

"yeah... I'm good... Just leave me in the sand for awhile, you guys go ahead and decorate, the middle is biggest that should serve as our main club house and the other 3 corner tree houses he said pulling splinters out of his hands

each one of us gets our own small treehouse and the big one upstairs is our main one he said
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:51 pm

(Say she put the mats in the main one then)

Solstice looked over the bridge at Akr, watching him remove splinters. "Need any help?" She called over.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:52 pm

"Awesome! I pick that one in the tree that I reccomended!" She told the group while pointing at her tree.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Solstice looked at Frost. "I'll let Akr choose before I pick, since he built them. You can have that one since you suggested it."
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:55 pm

"Ok, I will go to my tree. After we finish decorating we should meet in the main tree house in the center." She told them.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:56 pm

The little dragoness nodded and awaited Akr's pick. While he did so she climbed down from the tree and then looked around for flowers. She gasped as she found some beautiful roses and picked them up, hoping she could make some sort of vase from ice.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Frsot darted towards her treehouse. She holloered to the others. "Can you hear me?"
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Solstice had been climbing back up when she heard Frost's cry. "Barely!" She screamed bak.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Shine yelped as a neat tug came from her tail, and she whipped around, having a good idea of who it was. She grinned as she whirled and lunged at the other Seawing, her small hatchling teeth gleaming in a wide grin. She sort of accidentally ignored the activities of the other hatchlings, far more interested in her 'prey.'
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Arcke finally got all the splinters out and shouts "I call the new one i am going to make so it would look like this!" he shouted pointing to the other corner, realizing we only had 3 for everyone and we have 4 members he quickly dashed t make another tree house for us, making it look like this: (this is a random image I found on the nets that match our tree houses)

Spoiler:
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:24 am

Atlantis happily looked at the others with a very cute face. "Hi! I'm Atlantis!" He smiled, studying everyone of them. Perhaps he has found new friends to play with. Atlas turned towards Shine. "It won't be easy for you!" He playfully warned her before to jump against her. They both clashed as a result, rolling and sliding on the ice.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 am

Frostflare shouted to the Seawings. "THINK FAST!" Right after she threw a ton of snowballs that she made at them, seeing how they would react.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:54 am

"so it looks like we got our club down, but what exactly are we gonna do now?" Arcke asked now that we are finished with the club houses
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Frostflare wiggled and shouted. "PLAY GAMES! DUH! THINK FAST!" She then started to throw snowballs at everybody.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Arcke reacted and splashed Frost with a giant wave with a flap of his wings

"alright then, come at me!" Arcke shouted splashing again
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Frostflare closed her eyes as the splash hit her face. She then shook off the water that froze on her sking and use some snowballs she made into a fort, then froze them. "Eat my fort!" She shouted while tossing her fort down onto the ground, shattering and getting everybody wet.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Solstice looked at them and climbed up to the main tree house, creating a table of ice (very slowly) in the center of it. She then made a vase and plopped the roses in, staring happily at her handiwork. The little hatchling toddled over to the bridge, peering over the edge at her friends. "What cha doin'?" She called.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Frostflare turned at screamed at the the other icewing hatchling. "SNOWBALL WAR!!!!!" She then started throwing parts of a snowman she made at the hatchlings below.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Shine growled playfully and struggled to gain the upper hand against the larger hatchling, but she had no chance. She yelped as a cold, almost wet sensation came from around them, and she looked around, finding a white world now surrounding them, a large wad of snow on her head, and more flying through the air. A rouge snowball smacked her in the face, sending the small dragoness stumbling backwards slightly. She blinked comically before licking a piece of her nose. She immediately closed her eyes and shivered. "It's cold!" Living mainly on the beach, she had no idea what snow was, nor any concept of it. She shrugged, piling some of it on the large fin on her tail, then using it like a catapult. "Incoming!"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Frostflare ducked down as she saw the hatchling use her tail as a catapult. "Good idea!" She shouted out to the seawing hatchling. She then piled large clumps of snow on her muscular wing an launched it at the dragons.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Solstice blasted an ice puff from her maw, freezing the snow in mid air as it almost hit her. It plummeted to the ground, coming close to Frost. She smiled and then scooped up snow from the floor she was standing on, which was caused from her being there. She then tossed it at the other hatchlings, giggling.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Atlantis was winning the duel, being bigger than Shine. However he unluckily smashed against a rock. Atlas stood up stumbling, dazed for the impact. A snowball hit Atlas right in the snout, causing him to regain his senses. Atlas looked towards the other hatclings and he accepted the challenge. He took place next to Shine, deciding to help her this time. He used his very large tail to gather some snow. Than he attempted to throw a snowball at the others... But something went wrong. A water wave come out from his tail, splashing everyone in the area. "Ops." He apologized, but he laughed at the funny scene.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Solstice recoiled slightly as the water hit her, immediately freezing and falling off. "Oh, it's on!" She cried and tossed snow at him, attempting to blast some ice at him, giggling ever so more.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next