Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

+2
SolsticeEquinox
Shiningwater
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 2 Empty What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

Post by Shiningwater Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since Arkhor's new clutch, I've been thinking, what if your dragon was a hatchling? It's simple. Your dragon has the exact same roles in the tribe, the only difference is that they're all hatchlings. They have hatchling personalities and appearance. Shine no longer has the tear in her fin from Dusk, and she's not a mopey wreck from losing her mate.
So, you are a hatchling but have all the same roles and responsibilities as your full grown dragon! Enjoy!
Somebody else start it.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Solstice was a very light dragon, and sports weren't her strong suit. She gripped the vine in her mouth, at the back of it, where teeth weren't as sharp. She let her laws loose and began to climb up, her claws assisting a bit, but they didn't even have to go into the bark. She reached the top and spit the vine out, shaking the disgusting yet satisfying taste from her maw. "Okay, what now?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if Hatchlings ruled Pyrria?

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

"jump!" he shouted as he looked back then looking forward and jumping off the head, he nearly did a 360 spin and fell again but kept his spot in the air as he floated up and down like a boat

"follow what I do! I can hover very unstably now!" he shouted quickly focusing on staying uplift
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Atlantis wrote:
A very small blue-silver dragon approached the SeaWings healer. "Shine?!" He asked her, noticing she was tiny. "What's happening?". He asked confused. He playfully slapped her face with his tail, sticking out his tongue at her. Than he ran away laughing, attempting to jump inside a water pool to hide from her.

The small dragon jumped at the sudden voice and turned, her eyes wide. They relaxed when she saw who it was. "Oh, it's you At-" She broke off with a sputter as he slapped her in the face. She stared-dumbfounded-for a moment as he stuck out his tongue before racing off and diving into a nearby pool. She gave a wolfish grin and bounded after him, ignoring how often she tripped. "I'm gonna get you for that!" She squeaked happily, diving in after him. Her attention was immediately diverted, however, as a thin covering of ice swept over the surface, with her under it! She didn't think much of it-she had gills-but was still curious. It was summer? How did that happen? She swam towards where she saw a few shadows before crunching through the ice with a sturdy forepaw, then poking her head out of the small hole she had created. She looked up curiously at the two other hatchlings. "You're trying to fly?" She squeaked, confused. And completely forgetting about her vow to 'get Atlas for that.'
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:50 pm

"oh hello Shine! We have to relearn how to fly in this body" he said still uplift in the air
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm

(This was before they grew up, I think. It's not back in time or a spell or anything, right?)

Solstice nodded and smiled at the dragoness. "Hello, person! I'm Solstice, who are you?" She asked and jumped off with her wings spread, causing her to catch the breeze. She gasped and angled her wings downwards, just enough so that she could skid over the lake. She then cried out, laughing despite the pain, as she fell onto frozen water. "Well... I'm shaken up.. but I can fly!" She chirped.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Arcke flew over to sol and got a hold of you soldier and lifted you from the water and onto the shore slowly then after he put you down his wings got tired and he fell into the lake then swam as fast as he can to shore, actually starting to caugh up water

"this is why I don't like deep water..." Arcke commented
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:58 pm

((Yea, they weren't turned into hatchlings, this is just before they grew up. Shine's past went differently than this-very differently-but this is what would happen if all of our dragons met up while they were hatchlings. They don't know each other or remember anything. The only reason Shine knew Atlas is because they're both Seawings.))

Shine looked at the deep blue dragon, her eyes wide and nervous. "How'd you know my name?" She squeaked, ducking under the water slightly. Then she turned to the other female. "Shiningwater, but you can call me Shine." She cast another nervous look at the male. "But how he knew that is weird." As she spoke, the female got airborne, and Shine ducked as she struggled to retain height, and flew low over her head before hitting the ice and skittering over it for a few seconds. She poked her head above the water again and her gaze immediately grew concerned. "Are you OK?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:01 pm

"i have heard my share of rumours I heard" he replied then looking up at the sky wanting it fly as high as the atmosphere one day
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Solstice grabbed him by his tail in between her teeth, with such a gentle embrace and such that was almost motherly. "Be careful, okay?" She said through a mouth full of tail, as she carefully dragged him closer up to the dry area. "Thank you for saving me, but I could have gotten over here without you almost drowning. And yeah, I am!" She cried to Shine.

(AND THIS IS WHY SOLSTICE IS SO KIND AND EVERYTHING, BECAUSE SHE'S SO GENTLE WHEN CALM AND THAT'S WHY SHE MAKES THE PERFECT MOTHER NOW. oh, and this didn;t post the first time.)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:06 pm

"yeah well I like to take chances , I'm Arcke! The giant wing!" he said because his wings are so big

(Giant Wing, don't ask)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:09 pm

(He has big wings, right? Like overly big?)

"Oh, well, hi, Arcke. It's so nice to meet you all! Omigod, we should start a little group! We can work things out together!" She cried excitedly, looking at Shine and Akr. She bounced excitedly, closing her eyes as snow fell around her. This was fun.

(THIS THREAD IS ADORABLE.)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:11 pm

"what do you wanna call it guys?" he asked jumping next to sol and into the snow, his body quickly adapting to it due to his enzymes Arcke does not know he has
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Solstice looked at Ark, wondering how he could stand the 0- F temperature of her aura. "Shine, what do you think? Oh, maybe we can call it the Element Club! Even though we're different, doesn't mean we can't be friends!" She cried, smiling widely at the two.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:17 pm

"why not? OH! Do you guys like human tree houses? I can replicate ken for the club!" Arcke said happily

( Arcke : Wanting Dragon )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

(THAT'S ADORABLE.)

The icy blue dragoness nodded, looking at the two. "That'd be so cool! We can be best friends!" She cried. Despite the fact that she was disobeying her mother, she felt quite happy. Besides, her mother couldn't be mad if she was staying safe and learning new things, along with making friends, right?
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:21 pm

"where do you want me to make it guys?" he asked pulling a branch off of a tree ready to build
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:23 pm

"I don't know. What do you think, Shine?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:29 pm

( how cute can this thread get??? )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:31 pm

(cuter than cute!)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:52 pm

(Ummmmm, let me just do this if frostflare was a cute litttle Ice dragon!)
Frostflare hollered from the tall trees that towared(did I spell that right?) above the rest of the hatchlings. "HEY! I wanna join too! Don't leave me out of the fun!" She then jumped down and landed on the ground, almost losing her ballance.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Atlantis hided behing a rock, sure that Shine won't find him. He waited for a while, but she wasn't arriving. Atlas thought his refuge was indeed too much hard to discover. So he decided to went out and look for Shine. The water was slightly frozen on the surface. That was strange. His eyes sparkled when he noticed Shine's tail in the water. It was irresistibile to not attack it. He snapped at her tail with his tiny fangs (they're too small to hurt), attempting to drag Shine in the water. "Come here and play!" He joyfully growled. Atlas was between the most playful pups you would find around.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:55 pm

(Toward. You were close Razz)

Solstice looked at the hatchling. "Who are you, though?" She asked curiously. The little icy blue dragoness giggled as a hatchling dragged Shine from the water.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Arcke waddled over to the new dragon and helped her get her balance

"sure why not?" he said welcoming Frost then snapped his attention on Atlantis then put his huge wing into the water and splashed Atlantis with a huge wave a normal kid dragon without a giant dragon wing can ever create

"if your gonna play let me! .... But please dint go to deep into the water?" he said
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Solstice quickly trotted over to the little hatchling female, by which was known as "Frostflare." "So, what's your name?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:01 pm

(I just remembered how to spell it. Towered. I was a great hight over the hatchlings.)
Frostflare looked at the other icewing. "I am Frostflare, you can call me Frost, Flare, or even Frosteh." She excitedly told the new dragons while pratically bouncing up and down.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next