Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only)

+3
Oculus
Ignatius Sikum
Bassasail
7 posters

Go down

The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only) Empty The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only)

Post by Bassasail Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Bassasail was holding a feast, the many plates amongst the long and large table, the greatest of assortments. This 'meeting' he was holding here was mainly for the leaders from which he invited, however this was well above water as the old mossy temple was now cleaned, still have plants and mosses greatly apart of the building, there was tall grass, small to almost all dragons, covering the floor itself. The chain island the temple was built upon was originally a great land until water arose, swallowing the land to make islands. Luckily, Bassasail and a few others had restored this temple once it was heard of since no others tread upon the earth, he would soon realize that very few Sea Dragons would dare step on this earth. So, he has had the time to set up several events on ground, causing the Sea Dragons to arise to practice their walking skill.

Now, Bassasail was withholding a meeting for the leaders, or, a retreat from all of that hard work. Each dish was various, differing on each culture, from the magma cakes (due to their hot spiciness) to the cooked and seasoned super crickets (for the earthly kind), and so on. There were four guards in total, each of massive size and having different strengths, but none-the-less they were built as great warriors. Bassasail awaited for his guests, whether they were late or early he had not cared.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only) Empty Re: The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:27 pm

( I am assuming that this is after the FW/NW invasion on the human land)

Tempest arrived, having a few guards hovering near her who had accompanied her in order to protect her from any dragons who may have decided to attack them on their voyage. When they finally began their decent, they landed a few hundred meters away. She hissed slightly in pain as the impact sent throbbing pain through her front left leg and she gingerly held it above the ground, closing her eyes for a few seconds to bite out the pain. She tried to not let the guards see, but she thought that they had seen her and she quickly opened them again and turned to face them. Tempest heard them speaking softly, and she turned to her guards. They seemed agitated, and angry at the four giant guards which Bassasail had most likely placed there for the leaders' protection.

"Queen Tempest, you cannot go there-we do not know what they are planning!" One of them, armoured rather heavily in their second strongest armour (although it was rather decorative). He was a bulky one, built for endurance in a fight. A second spoke straight after, their build thin and sly.

"He is right! We can't let you go there with those giants there, imagine what they could do to you!"  They protested, standing in front of the Queen.

"You can't just go in there with no one, it could be suicide! Then where would we be without you, we would be in turmoil again!" The large one objected further, a frown deep on his face as he looked up at the Queen. He froze, but the little one didn't see.

Can't you just skip the meeting it's not like its urgent! I mean, its probabl.... He cuts himself off, his eyes widening as he had risen his gaze and was looking Tempest in the eyes. He was met by a lethal death glare from her.

They slightly faltered, her glare frightening them as her eyes seemed to glow slightly from angry. The air around her shimmers as the heat raises in her scales, but it was deliberate. Tempest was in control of it, and when she noticed her guards looking a bit more concerned, she dropped the heat. Tempest allowed a deep sigh, then quietly speaks to her over-protective guards.

"I know that you are worried about me, but look, if they really came to attack us, wouldn't it be easy for them to have blasted us from afar with their water abilities? Or set up an ambush for us?" Tempest asks quietly, but held her paw up so that her words could sink into them. The two reluctant guards nodded to her, their face downcast as they looked away. "Do not fret young ones, I may be a new Queen, but I know that if they meant us harm, they would have hurt us by now. But I assure you, I will be on my guard."

Reluctantly, the guards stepped aside and let her through and she walked up to the cleaned-although still dirty and mossy Temple. She nodded to the guards, before turning her head to the giant SeaWing King who was waiting for his guests to arrive. Respectfully, Tempest lowered her head, her front leg bending forward as she deepened the bow.

"Bassasail, Leader of the SeaWings, I am Tempest, current Queen of the FireWings, it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person." She said, knowing his name from the invitation which she had received from him. The scent of delicious food was almost making her stomach rumble, but she didn't move from her bow-which really surprised her guards who were waiting a fair distance away, but could still make out their leader. She was refraining from flinching on her left leg, as it screamed in pain as she bowed, but still, she held it, only a slight shaking making its way though her determination.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only) Empty Re: The Meeting of Powers (Leaders and invited ranks only)

Post by Bassasail Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:07 am

Bassasail laughed as the Queen bowed, he was not expecting this, maybe a greetings but a bow? One could tell he was not used to this role as leader just yet, "No need to bow my Queen, from what I have seen your leg is troubling you," He would say, looking to the Queen then standing up, bowing himself, "I may not be quite used to the role of a leader, but in respect," He said, bowing as he knelt to one knee which gave his own guards the curiosity to question their leader, then again, they knew he had only been on the throne for several months so they shrugged it off, one keeping its eye on the Queen to make sure she would not attack and the other three keeping their sighs on the Flaming Guards. Bassasail arose and would give a slight but warm smile, "Please, do have a seat, if your leg is troubling you then you can seat."

Bass was quite weird in many ways, he just didn't really care what others think, if he were to kill a dragon then he did it for purpose, if he cared for one it was for purpose or out of care itself. He walked towards the dragoness, offering a paw to the table, it was kind of him to at least help her out, "Would you like some assistance?" At this moment the guards were uncomfortable, one of them moving out of place to take Bassasail's place, but the blue creature gave a bone-chilling hiss, glaring at the guard. The guard understood as he went back into place, Bass giving out a huff of air through his nostrils. He did not need a paw held, he was not like other higher powers where they "needed someone to do a chore for them," Bassasail can take care of himself, but usually had guards in case numbers of enemy stacked up.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 am

It was very unsuspecting to get an offer from a SeaWing messenger to go to a meeting. Apparently, all the tribal leaders were invited to go along too. This was very...unusual. Oculus could not decide if this was some sort of trap, some sort of negotiation after the FireWing and NightWing operations, or rather just an opportunity to meet all the leaders at once. He did not know if his ally would be there, but if she did show up, that would mean that he definitely had to be there. There was no time to send a message and wait for a response, so it seemed he had to go. If Tempest didn't go, she had an injury excuse. If she did go and Oculus wasn't there, well...that would look really bad. So that really only left Oculus with the choice to go to this meeting. Making a quick decision, he decided to bring Celestia along. They had planned on going to the SeaWing area for a vacation anyway, but issues came up and prevented it. Besides, this would be a great opportunity for Celestia to meet the other leaders along with Oculus. Lightly nudging Celestia awake (if she was napping), Oculus would put her on his back between his shoulder blades, where she would be safe from falling and partially sheltered from the wind. "Hello little Cele, we are going to visit the SeaWings today, and we are going to see all the other leaders. Doesn't that sound fun? To meet all the leaders of different tribes in one place?" With that, Oculus would have taken flight, making sure to leave Oreo a note that he was gone on an important meeting. He figured Oreo would be **** again when he got back, but it was somewhat comical seeing his royal guard yelling at him.
(I'll edit my post if Cele decides to be....troublesome Razz)

Taking flight to the SeaWing area, Oculus enjoyed the warmth and fresh salt air as he flew. Finally spotting the land among the sea of blue, he came down and landed lightly, turning his head to see if Celestia was still sleeping or awake. Either way, he would walk in, looking at the guards with an amused stare, not at all intimidated by them, more or less trying to unsettle them. Hearing voices, he followed them, letting the guards seeth, squirm, or whatever they did, not paying more mind to them as he entered the area. Seeing a large SeaWing, he assumed it to be the leader, as he was walking about the room and talking to Tempest. "Ah, hello," he said, "you must be Bassasail. And hello there Tempest. Is your leg healing up nicely? Oh, and this is Celestia, she is the child of Astral. Cute, isn't she?" Oculus would bend more to show Celestia (either awake or asleep) to them, or nose his snout to her if she was following him off his back.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Celestia had been acting extremely strange ever since she had returned from her run away. When normally one would expect her to be sleeping during a time in which she almost always would be instead she was awake almost all the time. If you were to walk in on her room you might catch a glimpse of a gaze so intense it rivaled that of the most intimidating dragons in the world, a gaze directed at nothing. Though she was a cute little thing there was something about those eyes that betrayed something much more. It would be gone in a flash though and she would be back to her bubbly obnoxious self. If you were lucky enough to notice this you might reason it to be the result of having witnessed ones own mother die and your family torn apart never to see any of them again.

There were other things too. She seemed to lose touch with reality on occasion and you might have to go so far as to nudge her to get her attention. She also didn't freak out with excitement and tell/mischievously show you she discovered a new ability she had and you were never there to witness her discover it either. Rather it would be you who would be shocked when you discover something new she can do, usually in the form of a prank you became the victim of. Besides getting in trouble she also never seemed to do anything foolish. She never touched a meal she was told was hot right away, she never told sad stories to a depressed dragon, and other things. She also never seems to be surprised by anything anymore. You couldn't sneak up on her. You couldn't blow her mind with some cool fact you just learned. You couldn't even hide from her when playing the hider and the hunter.

Perhaps this strangeness is what cased Oculus to take her with him to some big leader meeting. She didn't mind tagging along and caused no trouble on the trip there. After all this would likely be her only opportunity to prank all the leaders. Sitting on Occy's head they arrived at the gathering. Right away Occy greeted them and proceeded to introduce the tiny NightWing being referred to as cute. If Occy wanted cute she'd give them cute. Bringing all her limbs in close and crouching low to Occy's head she would look up at all of them as she was presented with the biggest big eyed, shy, and border line frightened look she could muster.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Tempest gratefully raised herself from her bow. Her leg ached, throbbing in a dull pain, but she didn't let it show. Although she considered his kind offer, she smiled and shook her head. For me, it would be rather rude if I were to take a seat before anyone else decides to arrive, after all, there could be dragons much older than I who do in fact need to sit down. Besides, my leg has been getting better, although rather slow." Tempest explains, giving Bassasail a small smile. Her eyes quickly scanned the room, noticing the table filled with delicacies for every dragon and their taste. The inside of the temple had had works done to it, restoration clear on some of the pillars. The four guards, she noticed, were watching her and her guards. She takes a step forward, inclining her head, as she "Thank you for the kind invitation by the way, it looks as if a lot of work has been put into this." Tempest spoke, then turned to her guards. She raised her paw, signalling that it was alright, and soon they forms faded a slight amount more, staying right away from the temple to give them their privacy. She was hoping that if they moved, it would also allow the other four guards Bassasail stationed to keep a better eye on the coming events.

She was startled slightly when she heard Oculus speak, her attention focused on him. She was too absorbed in her surroundings to notice anyone else arriving, but thankfully, it was the NightWings so she could blame it on their too stealthy skills if they became angry with her. She bowed to Oculus, not as deeply to him because she had met with him previously. "It's healing, although rather slowly. But I would rather this take longer than the other injury." She spoke with the sense that Oculus would know exactly what she meant by the statement. When he lowered his head, the sight of a baby Celestia was adorable. Her eyes were wide, round and she looked absolutely adorable, more adorable than anything that Tempest had ever seen. She smiles at the sight of her, unable to help herself. "Who is this young one? I've never seen her before!" Tempest asked, a wide grin on her face. She tried not to let her teeth show as it may scare her, but being a dragon, that was sometimes rather hard to control.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Bassasail nodded and allowed the queen to do her own thing as he noticed a black dragon. Something was off about this one, but not to where it bothered him, the guards however seemed stressed that they may have to defend their leader, but who can blame them? They weren't built to be intimidating but they can look that way, and surely they are as arrogant as they are bold, so naturally they try to act tough.

Bassasail looked to the large night master, then, to the hatchling. It, or she, caught his eye for the moment before disallowing his mind to adore it, making himself more presentable like before when Tempest came in, "Aye, I humbly welcome the three of you into my temple. Come, come, sit while we wait for the others, or for no one," Bassasail gave a quick bow, showing that he was not going to do it fully, not out of disrespect, but rather out of the fact he was tired. A long day indeed, and as the sun had set, he had only returned to the large table of delicacies, present to any dragons. This was only several minutes ago, but the present is now, not like it was big, a few guests, questions and answers to be told, and perhaps maybe even the casual talk instead of the, 'Leader,' discussions. He was not big on politics, and Bassasail would be bored form it, but sometimes he needed to go into it.

Bassasail would go and sit down, a stone chair with cushions for comfort, each chair qualifying to the corresponding tribe master, and any other guests they brought along, however the drain would not be too far apart if they would sit. Bassasail had shown that he was matured unlike some other dragons, however, he had shown it in a rather casual way, seeing is how he did not want to talk like any boring creature with painful words that would fry the mind of one. However tonight was important, he needed to act like a leader... buuuut... then again, he could care less, like a group of those humans out fishing, relaxing, having a good time, he sometimes wants one of those, however, he had not known any other dragon like that to even do such an event, so he tried being more 'sociable,' tonight, the meeting or get-together being the perfect test to see how he behaved, but also a test to see what he could learn from the foreign word, 'Politics.'
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Something that was immediately noticed by Oculus after the initial greeting was the lack of any other tribe, which was lightly pointed out by Bassasail.   This could mean one of three things, one being the worst, and another being paranoia.  It could mean that the other tribes had not yet arrived, and were late.  The second could be that Bassasail only sent invitations out to the NW and FW.  The last one was that Bassasail might have brought the two leaders here, without guards, in order to take them out after his and Tempest's maneuvers in the now ex-human lands.  Whatever his intentions where, he would keep his guard up.  And judging by the current reactions of Tempest and Bassasail, Celestia was getting nervous.  That was no good, especially when he just wanted her to enjoy herself a bit after she seemed to get in a rut after her runaway.

He had watched Bassasail give a somewhat formal bow, and might have reciprocated to the enlarged fish SeaWing, but with the little Celestia on his head, he would not.  " Ah, that is good to hear Tempest.  I am glad the injuries are healing from that event.  Better slow than not at all," he spoke to Tempest, almost nodding his head, but then remembered once again he had a Celestia on his head.  Seeing the reactions of both Tempest and Bassasail, he brought his tail up and gently wrapped it around Celestia, transferring her to his right front arm, now standing on three legs and lightly tucking Celestia against him as he went to the nearest seat and sat down.  He figured she would feel more safe tucked against him and more hidden from sight if she was getting nervous.  It would only be a matter of time before she broke out of her shell and did something anyway.  "Well, the young one is Celestia.  She is a little shy right now it seems.  Don't worry, she'll come out and greet you when she is ready," he spoke, stretching his neck left and right to crack the vertebra in his neck.  He kept Celestia lightly held in his right paw/lap, but would let her wander if she so decided.  He would definitely keep an eye on her if she did.  He was concerned for her safety, but he knew that he had to watch her for their safety more.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:06 am

"I have to agree with that.." Tempest nodded, sending Oculus a bit of a lop-sided grin to him. But then she frowned, glancing to her FireWings, suddenly a shaft of worry suddenly driving into her heart. What if nothing was as it seemed? What if this was actually a trap and her FireWings were right about everything which they had said to her. Trying to be unobservant, Tempest slowly glanced around at the surroundings. She was also looking a tiny bit uncomfortable, more leaders were coming. What could this mean-why was there such a giant meeting? Was this about politics again? Tempest suddenly had a thousand worries surging through her mind as she sighs rather quietly. "I do hope that she comes out of her shell Oculus, I do want to be able to talk to her a little more as she is absolutely adorable." Tempest said a little nervously, before her leg suddenly stabbed her in pain and her teeth dug into her cheek.

It took a fair bit of effort for her not to hiss, and she half limped over to a seat, taking it as Bassasail had just done so. Her leg had the pain ebb away as she took her weight off from it, the stone chairs cool and comfortable. Sighing in relief, Tempest slowly looked at the foods surrounding them, and used her tail to pick up one of the, well, rather spicy dishes which almost no dragon she had met liked-and she was delighted to see that they had them. "May I inquire as to how who you had so kindly invited us here, Bassasail?" Tempest asked, trying to be polite about it. She did not want to offend the SeaWing for all his work he had done, but she was fairly nervous as she took a bite from the over spiced piece of catfish flesh.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 am

Bassasail listened to what was said, he payed attention to how they reacted. As the Flame Queen asked that question he started to think about who all he invited, "Wellll.... I did invite you two of course, and one other dragon you may want. I invited, Light, Sky, Frost, and Earth. You may be enemies with someone you know, but this is not to get any wars started I promise. And in case you were curious, if I wanted you dead I would have simply poisoned the food and drink, I would have had an army waiting in the seas, ready to ambush, and so on. But worry not, this is just a... oh what do those humans call it? Ah yes, get together." That will answer they're questioning of their safety. Bassasail looked upon the food, remembering that he had ate earlier, he kept in mind to have the Sauced Squad for later. He was not too keen on violence today, but he was prepared to stop any fights on his own, or have the guards do it, whichever one worked he cared not, its like there was ligament hate, was there? Whatever the case, he was certain that things could work out.
"If you have any questions, feel free to ask."
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:20 am

The Earth King, in the company of his Advisor only--much to the dismay of the twins, Hapax and Hamnet, his Royal Guards--made his way to SeaWing territory. A short time ago, he and his Tribe discovered the neutral land beneath which they had been living under now belonged to the FireWings. The Tunnel Scouts had been sent to find another place the EarthWings could bunt, only to discover all of the neutral land had been claimed. But it appeared the FireWings had not been alone in their conquest; NightWings as well had claimed a vast swath of territory.

This deeply troubled Baldirak. He would not allow his Tribe to continue hunting in land that belonged to another Tribe, even if the risk of their being discovered was next to none. He had his Scouts continue to search in hopes some small piece of land had been left unclaimed. Meanwhile, his Advisor had gone to the surface yet again without permission from Baldirak. He's wandered into FireWing terrtority and learned from the Queen herself that a meeting was to take place between the tribes. Upon his return to the Haven, the Advisor relayed this message to Baldirak. The King decided he would--he must--attend. Though he had no details on the meeting, he thought it a good idea to bring someone along. His Advisor, Neltharion was the only one available; he didn't want to bring his guards because they were too annoying to have along for something like this. Soon enough, Baldirak and his Advisor arrived to the coast, and found the only place that appeared to be guarded. This must be where the meeting was being held. Baldirak landed outside the temple and looked at his Advisor. "You may speak freely here, but try not to step on any paws."

With that, Baldirak took a moment decide whether he wished whoever might be inside to know the extent of his old injuries.. His gaze fell to his right foreleg and then to the various Astralogy-related talismans around his neck. He came to the decision that at least this time, it wasn't something anyone else needed to know. So, placing full weight on his scarred right foreleg, he walked into the temple, expertly hiding the immense pain he felt with each step. His pale gaze was immediately drawn to the appearance of the temple. In fact, he actually paused and looked around, awestruck. After a moment, he looked for the leaders; he saw three.

The Earth King walked over to them, noting none seemed to have anyone with them, except the NightWing. He dipped his head before speaking, "Children of the Sea, of Fire, and Night... How long has it been since the last you saw a Child of the Earth? I can remember clearly the last I saw any of your breeds. I've not yet seen the rivers of lava the FireWings call home, this is the first I've visited the SeaWings. But NightWing, I have been to your deserts. In fact, it is where I met this young Hatchling..." he paused here, having noticed little Celestia on the NightWing leader's head. He bowed briefly to the Hatchling. He remembered the day he had met the semi-goddess. What a sad that had been... He recalled hearing her name, though it had not been said to him. "Celestia... Do you remember me?" He returned his gaze to the others while he waited for an answer. "There is much we must discuss, but first, shall we exchange names?"

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:50 pm

"That is very true Bassasail.. I just do hope that it is merely a get together and nothing too much more. Since the war... I've been unable to focus on too many political things as my guards have been, well, extremely protective. My apologies for them remaining close by though, they are rather worried still." She explained to the SeaWing leader. Her legs pain throbbed gently, and she somewhat wished that she was able to have seen the glint, to dodge... She shook her head, a sigh escaping her maw. Tempest didn't need to dwell on that, and she felt her claws dig into her palm, so she slowly released it again.

Tempest had only been seated for a few moments after saying what she had to the SeaWing, then she heard a few thuds near the entrance way. She had only just put the food in her mouth and was chewing it, the spices on the food exquisite to taste. She raises her head to the new leader, a large green one. N.. No, wait... Green? Who is green-is he an EarthWing? That . . . dragon with him, I know him! Thoughts tore through Tempest extremely quickly, her eyes widening the slightest as she tried to keep a lid on her emotions. She was so focused on herself that she had almost missed the great EarthWing before her speak. Tempest quickly got to her feet, and bowed to the EarthWing.

"I must admit, during my lifetime, I have never seen a Child of Earth. Well, aside from your friend next to yourself. I haven't the pleasure of meeting you before though-I am Tempest. May we have the pleasure of knowing you name as well?" She asked, somewhat contradicting herself in her great haste to speak. She was in pain as her leg was partially bent to deepen the bow. She wasn't use to her status yet and always felt the need to bow deeply before any of the leaders. She couldn't stay there for long though, so Tempest stood shortly after, taking a seat again to take the pressure off from her injured leg.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 pm

After hearing the news that the rogue territory he lived under, and also sneaked to time to time was conquered by the Firewings, And heard Baldirak was going to a meeting. He instantly volunteered to go with him. And so they went off to the SeaWing territory for the meeting. He didn't take anything special with him, just his satchel with his normal equpment.

After Neltharion heard his king say he had free speech he was quite delighted that he can speak his mind, But also he knew that he shouldn't step on any paws but with free speech there can be always a paw to step on. "Thank you, I'll try to not step on any paws, But there is always a risk that'll happen." He said to his king humbly, And continued on with the journey to the Seawing territory.

As Neltharion came to the meeting room and heard Baldirak having his little speech, He looked a bit around the only one he recognized was Tempest the Firewing queen. "Well then, We meet again. I'll just introduce myself for the rest. My name is Neltharion Terranus of the Earthwing tribe and Royal Advisor to king Baldirak." He said to group of leaders around the table. and went to sit down himself. "So How have you been Tempest?" He asked her not instantly wanting to have a political conversation.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Bassasail eyed the EarthWings curiously, cocking his head very slightly, he studied these dragons. He was quite intrigued, and would ask the leader questions that drove him to his curiosity. He would give a slight bow, greeting the Earth King, "I am stunned, I had not thought you would reveal yourselves anytime soon. I visited your lands once when I used to be rogue and I searched for a bit before becoming Sea Bound, but during that time I raided the humans for their riches, storing them elsewhere. What is your name Earth King?" Bassasail said, acknowledging what the Advisor had spoke, he was more intrigued by history and homing. However, what drove him most was how these creatures appeared, he had never thought they would look like this in his entire life.

In all of his years had Bassasail never met a single Earth Kin, this was the first. Mentally he would picture what the  Earth Kingdom looked like, an underground kingdom, something that seemed legitimate, and ever since he had visited human territory he usually did as he pleased upon it yet never thought to seek any sinkholes or caves for the Earth Kin. He was deep in thought, paying attention to the Earth Kin now.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 pm

(OOC: If LW lead doesn't post in a weeks time Ima post Yokubo in this apologizing to the others and telling them why the lead is late. He'll give a stupid reason just to embarrass the heck outa LW lead >:/ I wanna post and chu not being active... )

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:09 pm

(Its all good, take you time and all.)
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:56 am

The pale blue eyes of Baldirak darted first to the FireWing and then to his Advisor. So Neltharion had been to FireWing territory, and without his knowing or permission?  At least his Advisor might have something interesting to say later. The Earth King was about to reply to the FireWing Queen when the host spoke up, he too inquiring a name.  Interestingly enough, the NightWing leader was silent. Perhaps he was just taking this all in, or simply didn't want to have the same question asked a third time. And so Baldirak finally spoke again as he moved toward the table to sit.

"Neltharion, ever impatient... Thank you for not allowing me to waste time in introducing myself. But I'm afraid I must inconvenience you anyway, as it appears our host would rather hear it from my own maw," he said with a lighter chuckle as he finally sat to rest his leg. "My name is Baldirak, Baldirak Sapiens Draco. Of course, Sapiens Draco is more of a vow than a name." With that he made a quick gesture to his talismans.

Baldirak had many questions for the other leaders, chief among them were questions concerning what followed his tribe's disappearance. He also wanted to know what was currently happening with all of the tribes. But for now, he wanted to find out the SeaWing and NightWing's  names. "So we have Tempest and...? Might I trouble you for your name, NightWing, or yours, gracious host?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Tue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm

(I gave it a month I'm posting for the lightwings)

Yokubo was neither overly excited nor depressed about having to go to some big meeting. Meetings were full of useful information, and Yokubo was all about learning new things. Even if the topics were not the most amusing ones. Trying to keep his playful side anchored to the inside of his head where no one could pry into his thoughts, Yoku kept a serious expression on his features. His scales stayed their natural silver-like sheen while he tapped down his emotions. The drake didn't want the colorful designs in his scales to show to the world what he was feeling. That was one bad thing about being a lightwing. Many of them had color changing scales that switched between various colors depending on the emotions they were feeling. During important meetings this could be very disadvantageous. However Bo was cunning. He could come up with many ways to keep his scales from giving away what he was really feeling.

He had originally left the palace at the same time as his leader while they headed to the meeting of powers. Apparently all of the leaders were to discuss business and politics at this meeting. However about half way there Yokubo got separated form the rest of his group when he had to take a bathroom break. He'd left them for twenty minutes (due to constipation) and when he attempted to catch up Yokubo could not find his leader. Unworried about this, Yokubo headed to the meeting place thinking that he would meet up with his leader there.

As the lightwing flew closer to the well decorated piece of land with beautiful and unique architecture, he spied a number of dragons already there. Even some absolutely huge beasts were there, dragons a size Yokubo had no idea they could be. However the one face he was looking for was not yet there. His leader should have arrived before him. Perhaps something really was wrong. With growing unease, Yokubo landed gracefully upon the smooth polished floor. His claws made only a light clatter as he folded up his wings and headed deeper into the luxurious place.

He heard some words being spoken by the other tribe leaders, two which the lghtwing began to listen intently on. The most he was able to hear was of the seawing commenting on one of the other leaders and asking for the earth king's name. To which, as Yokubo listened, another deeper voice answered. Wait.. Earthwings? Here? I thought they were all gone.. Bo thought for a moment before walking forward.

Upon entering the meeting room the lightwing advisor smiled charmingly to the other dragons then paused at the entrance to bow low to the gathered dragons. He waited for whoever was talking to stop so that he did not interrupt before introducing himself.

Kings and queens; lords and ladies I apologize for my lateness, and for the lateness of the lightwing leader. My name is Yokubo an adviser of the lightwings. He spoke smoothly with a respectful tone to his voice. I was separated from the main group and thought that they would have arrived by now. It seems I was wrong, but may I please listen on for my king kind leaders? He asked for permission to stay knowing that his superiors would want to know what had happened while they weren't there.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down