Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]] - Page 2 Empty Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]]

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

On the outskirts of the lake and the Wyvern mountains, there is a rock overhang out looking Burn Lake, that can only be accessed by going up the mountain or flying. The outcrop is deep, big enough to fit either two skywings or one NightWing. Or one small IceWing and a small SeaWing. Arkhor discovered said oucrop by looking for a home where he could stay with Trinyah. The inside of the outcrop is flat and smooth, almost as if it had once been underwater, and had been smoothed out by the current. Sharp rocks hang from the ceiling as well.

With a hurried yelp of excitement, Trinyah dove into the new home, running past the moss and making her way excitedly around the little cave inside. She rushed from one part to the other with boundless amounts of energy, almost like a newly apprenticed trainee who had just been allowed to hunt. Well, she seemed excited about this.

Back to top Go down

Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]]

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Ark laughed with trin rolling and playfully eating the fish, almost like a young hatchling. Ark also grabbed a fish in his mouth and gluged it down, finishing with licking his lips. He then rolled on the ground next to Trinyah and nipped her ear with a cheeky smile, he then playfully batted her with his tail.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moss Outcrop [[Private Arkhor & Trinyah]]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Trinyah let out a yelp and pawned at him with a sheathed paw, smiling. Her paws felt like freshly fallen snow from the Icy Mountains, almost as if instead of radiating body heat she radiated cold. Despite the cold that radiated from her body, she appeared to be perfectly sweet and warm-hearted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Ark laughed and started tickling Trinyah with his paws. Trinyah's laughing echoed throughout the cave, she rolled and rolled trying to get away from Ark, but to no avail. Ark continued laughing they where both filled with happiness.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Trinyah giggled and batted Arkhor's paw away, then she slithered out of the way, throwing herself onto all fours and prancing away from the den. Moss brushed against her face as she leaped out of the cave, flying toward the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:51 pm

"Hey your not escaping the tickles!" he laughed, chasing after Trinyah. He also jumped out of the cave into the air trying to catch Trin.

// moving to burn lake? //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:46 pm

With a bored expression, Trinyah landed on the stone ledge, stretching out her wings and letting out a yawn. She then trotted over to the other side of the cave, where she picked up a piece of fish and took it to the back, leaving a trail of ice where she went. Then she sat down and absently devoured the fish, quickly turning the meat cold. The dripping water of the cave had also became frozen, giving the once damp cave a mysterious, and icy, feel to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 pm

// we continuing from lake burn? //

Ark also landing on the stone overlook, following trin inside he shivered as the room was colder than usual and smiled towards Trinyah, he also grabbed a still fresh fish from the pile. lying down close to Trinyah as both of them started feasting on a fish. As he finished eating on the tuna he suddenly sneezed due to the cold atmosphere in the cave. His scales started to freeze and provided them with a white sheen shining from the light. "Its a bit cold in here" he smiled
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm

This caused Trinyah to blush and giggle a bit, also taking a bite out of her fish. A cracking noise could be heard when she bit into it, meaning a thin layer of ice must have formed over the aquatic animal. Then Trinyah spoke, "Yea, sorry about that. When I'm worried I my body temperature drops even lower then it usually is, and that causes stuff around me to freeze," she said and she took another bite of her frozen fish, not even fazed by the fact it was half frozen over. She then dipped her head and swallowed it whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:24 pm

// Not sure what time of day it is, so will go with sunset ish //

"Feeling better?" he asked while licking his lips finishing the meal, getting closer to Trinyah and nuzzled her snout giving Trin the 'puppy eyes'. "Don't worry I can warm you up" he replied giving her a cheeky smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:28 pm

[[Yea Razz]]

Trinyah frowned, "Actually, I need cold to survive...." but snuggled close to Arkhor anyway, making small peeping noises as she did so, burying her face in his warm scales. She found it soothing just to lie down and snuggle up against someone she liked, even if she had only known him for about two or three weeks. Then again, dragons bonded with creatures of their race much faster then humans did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Ark nipped Trinyah's ear, "No problem, I can survive cold too" he replied while smirking at her, he playfully batted her with his tail. He too also liked cuddling, especially with Trin. These past few weeks he has formed a bond with her, he was happy to be with her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Trinyah licked Arkhor's cheek, swiftly moving her tail away as he batted at it, leaving a trail of frost along where she had moved it. Then she, too, smirked at Arkhor, and playfully tackled him, nibbling softly on his ear. She then rolled over so that she was on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Ark laughed and playfully tackled her back, and licked her cheek. Proceeding to cuddle her while swinging his to wrap around them both. Smirking once more he nipped at her ear again.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Trinyah giggled again and batted at his cheek. She then remembered that Astral, her mother, wanted to show her something, and stopped playing with Arkhor. Well, maybe she could go check up on her mother later. After all, this home was only suppose to be used as a temporary home. Maybe she could show it to Astral later. She nipped at Arkhor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Ark poked Trinyah with his snout, "Hey, I know this maybe a bit sudden but I think we are good together" he expressed. Over these past few weeks, Ark has gained feelings for Trinyah. So he asked "What do you think?" hoping that trin felt the same way. While licking her cheek.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

"I think so as well. We make a good team, you and I. Too bad you have to go back to the SeaWings in a few weeks. They're probably looking for you. Being lieutenant is a daily job, 'cha'know." said Trinyah as she rolled onto her back and stared up at Arkhor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Trinyah was right, Ark had to go back to the seawings. Atlas and the others would be wondering where he has been. "Yeah I will have to go back at some point, but for the time being my task is to tickle you!" Ark then pounced onto of Trin and started to tickle her with his paw. Both of them started laughing.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Trinyah laughed and kicked out at Arkhor as he tickled her, her white body squirming on the ground. Suddenly, she got an idea, and as soon as she managed to squirm away from Arkhor's tickling grasp, she voiced it.

"Hey, what if you became a rogue. Like me? Then we could be with each other all the time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:37 pm

After Trinyah's suggestion he thought, 'Well Trinyah has a good point becoming a rogue would mean I can be with her always, but it would mean me giving up the seawings and the lands I protected' This was a tough choice, He didn't like the idea of abandoning and letting people down. he continued 'But I can't let Trin down it would devastate her, especially when we have gotten closer' he pondered frowning with an unsure look on his face.

After much thought he came up with a way to settle it, "Well would you like to be mates?" he asked with a smile. "If so then I could become a rogue and be with you always" while nuzzling her snout and nipping her ear.

// Does rogue mean fully out of a tribe? for example I can still help out the seawings now an again, ofc not as the Lieutenant. //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Mate? Trinyah wondered absently, curious as to if Astral would approve or not. She should probably ask her adopted mother before anything like this happens. She should also get to know Arkhor a bit more, and maybe let Astral get to know him. After all, she had only known Arkhor for a short amount of time. But he appeared to be harmless, and was around her size as well. So perhaps it would be a good idea to be mates...

"I don't know," said Trinyah, shaking her head, "I'm not sure if my mother would approve. She's only met you once before, you know. Plus, if she doesn't approve she might kill you with her goddess magic." said Trinyah, tilting her head to the side and blinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:59 pm

"Oh... well I'm sure we can meet your mother again, hopefully she would see how good we are together" he smiled, happy to know that Trinyah liked the idea but she wanted to ask her mother first. Going back to the topic of about becoming a rogue Ark began, "Well you could always live with us Seawings, if you ever wanted to move. for example the beach and forest area we could also find another spot" Ark then continued, "In case you ever wanted to move"

Ark knew that Trin was settling, but he thought it was a good idea to mention it in case.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:59 am

"Yea..." said Trinyah with a sigh as she lied down, closing her eyes.

(Time skip 4 months? Green Alien Cheerlea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2