Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!)

3 posters

Go down

A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!) Empty A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!)

Post by Nimbus Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:07 am

After being told he was a god, he was desperate to find out what he was the god of. The God of Shadows? The God Of Happiness? The God Of Youth? The god of what exactly? None of the thoughts seemed to fit his persona, but it's not like he had control over that. In the meantime, he felt crunching beneath his hard but soft paws. Lifting his paw to reveal what mysterious object had made such a weird noise. There lied a bone. A dragon bone. Several of them. He perked his ears up, a snarl came out of his muzzle as he started to glare and growl, "Dead dragons.. the killer might still be here.." He said aloud. "Who's there?" Just then a strange and unfamiliar presence came upon him, "Relax buddy, this is more like a graveyard that's been hanging around for more then a decade. It's just us." A voice casually exclaimed aloud. Nimbus looked behind him, only to find a transparent being, like a ghost? "Whoa! Am I going insane? And who's us?" He said, shocked more or less. The transparent being walked closer to him, it seemed to be a dragon bigger then him and met the characteristics of a IceWing, a male one. "Us Spirits. That's us. Shocked much?" Nimbus sat down, and looked up at him. "I was just told I was a god, found out I have a half brother, my sister is a goddess, and she's attracted to to those flamethrowers with wings. So come on, after hearing all that, I want to be even more shocked then this. C'mon, give it a shot." Nimbus rolled his eyes as he he put his paw out. "Okay then, well. You're The God Of Spirits And Death, or so it seems." Only seconds after the transparent being spoke, Nimbus leaped up in shock, "WHAT?!" He started running in circles before staring him in the eyes again, "Stop pulling my tail."

"Uh, I don't think that's physically possible since I'm a spirit.  On a scale from one to ten, how shocked are you?" He asked.

"Over 9000! How can you be so sure I am the God Of Spirits And Death?" He asked impatiently.

"Well, only you can speak to the dead, us spirits, and summon us to your presence. Unless you let someone else borrow that authority." He chuckled, looking down at Nimbus.

"Not very hard to believe, but alright, Mr...?" Nimbus asked.

"Almisi." Almisi replied casually.

"Nimbus. So, what all can one do with the power of death and spirits?" He smiled as he gazed up at Almisi. "Well, I don't know what to tell you since I'm not an All-knowing guy, find out for yourself, yes?" He shrugged ad he looked at Nimbus. "Yeah, I guess so.." He shrugged alongside Almisi. "By the way, are there any other spirits around here?" He nudged Almisi, despite his shoulder going right through him. "Yeah, A few others. A few IceWings, and some other dragons but I've never talked to them." He shrugged. "Maybe you could call out to them?" Almisi suggested. Nimbus nodded and looked around, "Uh, hello? Any-soul here? Hello?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!) Empty Re: A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!)

Post by Rayla Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:45 am

As Nimbus said that, two white translucent figures appeared, one being about thirteen feet tall and the other being thirty feet. They both appeared to take on the characteristics of IceWings, only difference was the strange glowing crystals on their backs. The smaller one approached Nimbus, ducking her head to him, "Hello, Nimbus." said the white spirit, "My name is Trinyah, and this," she said, nodding her head to the taller dragon, "Is Ray," The bigger dragoness dipped her head in greeting.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!) Empty Re: A Deadly Realization. (CLOSED, Arkhor, Trinyah/Rayla, Ask to join!)

Post by Nimbus Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 am

Walking up to the two spirits, he bowed his head in return to greet them. "Salutations. Ray and Trin.." He dropped his jaw and stared in utter awe and disbelief, "Whoa! You're Trinyah! The former IceWing Queen that dropped out on them soon after you promotion! You were pretty famous, Trinyah! How'd you die? Hope I'm not being too insensitive.." He half smiled as he sat down and looked up at the two, assumed, IceWings.

Nimbus then looked around, Almisi just sitting their quietly scanning the area.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:25 am

Trinyah tilted her head to the side, "No, you're not being too insensitive. It's natural to be curious!" she said with a smile, "Well, it all happened when I was attacked by a rogue FireWing. It had been painful at first, but then all the pain had gone away," she said.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:27 am

Ark was patrolling the nearby area, close to the border of NightWing territories, it was starting to get dark and for him to return back, when he suddenly heard something or someone call his name. Freezing on the spot he glanced around him, when he spotted a strange graveyard of dragon bones. Curious he landed on the dusty ground, preparing himself for anything that could attack him. walking beside a large skeleton, he shivered at the sight. He didn't like this place, but something inside him wanted to continue, moments later he spotted a small black dragon with what seemed to be blue stripes. It looked a lot like Astral he hid out of sight wondering if it was friend or foe he chose to observe. After hearing the black dragon speak to 'himself' for a few minutes he heard a name, 'Trinyah' his eyes lit up wondering how does the dragon know her name. He chose to move a bit closer but unfortunately his tail banged against a large rib bone causing the structure to shake and cause noise. Ark frowned thinking to himself 'God dammit...' and moved back to another hiding spot.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:36 pm

His conversation was unexpectedly ruptured by the sound of shaking. Immediately reacting, Nimbus perked his ears faster then he turned towards the noise. He growled, his pupils becoming focused and sharper. He crouched as he slowly walked towards the noise, the presence of another was here. That caused Nimbus to snarl, "Who goes there?" He exclaimed into the darkness. The slightest sounds ringed in his large ears. The cracking of leaves, the sound of the wings brushing against trees and bushes. But he paid most attention to the slightest sounds that came from the bushes. "Answer or it will be your corpse I shall be feasting on!" He followed up to demand with a threat that would surely drive them out of the bushes.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Ark sighed knowing that he has been heard, after hearing the dragon's threat he had no choice but to at least try to talk. He picked himself up and showed himself to the black dragon, "The names Arkhor... who might you be?" he asked. He prepared himself for a fight, after all he didn't know the dragon's intention. "I'm curious about this place... I'am sure I havn't seen it before" he continued  gazing towards the smaller dragon.

Last edited by Arkhor on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:00 pm

When Trinyah heard a voice, she turned her head to see Arkhor, her former mate before she had died. She had watched Arkhor from a distance, watching her kids grow up into strong dragons, but had been unable to interfere. She sighed when she saw him, since she knew that he could not see her. Plus, she knew that Arkhor was mated to another female now, and they had a new set of hatchlings. She knew that would happen eventually, but it was still hard, looking at him now. But she was also happy for him. She sat down and rolled onto her back as she gazed over at the SeaWing now. She wondered if he still thought about her at night. She had also heard he was a semi god now. That was cool.

As Arkhor and Nimbus conversed, Ray looked at Nimbus, "You may not have heard of me. I was considered The Goddess of Ice and Snow in my homeland, which is far from here. On a tiny island called Drokvira, is where me and Trinyah lived. It still exists today, but has become different from what it once was...." she said with a sigh.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Nimbus glared at Arkhor, his snarl turning into a low, passive growl. He stood his ground focused all eyes onto Arkhor, not letting his guard down. He stretched his paws which bared deadly talons. His pupils still sharp and focused, he perched his ears back like a aggressive dog. "Nimbus, God Of The Spirits And Dead. Anyway, I'm sure you haven't seen this place before because it's in NightWing Territory. And it just so happens that this graveyard is one of IceWings. Now go scurry back into a puddle, I am busy talking to a couple of IceWings That go by the name, Trinyah and Ray. I am sure you have heard of them at some point." He shrugged and smirked as he went back over to continue their conversation.

"Now.. where were we? Ah, yes! You see, I have Traveled all of Pyyria but have never heard of such a land, Miss Ray. Why did you leave?" He smiled as he perked his ears again.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Ark was shocked at first, the god of the dead was talking to him, he gasped when he heard him mention that he was talking to Trinyah, he crept a bit closer and replied "Wha... What!? Trinyah!? ... you mean shes here?" he sighed with a frown on his face, lowering his snout and continued with a saddened voice. "She's... my... was my mate.. I've missed her so much"

Last edited by Arkhor on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Ray nodded to Nimbus, "Drokvira is a small island home to the Aurora Ice Dragons. It is located far away from Pyyria. It was recently overtaken by humans, which is why Trinyah left and came to Pyyria. I was not so lucky, and my body was burnt on the island. Now my spirit wanders freely. I died from a fire, as did my husband, my mother, my father, my grandmother, and my grandfather. That is why much of our race fears fire." Ray nodded sadly. She appeared much older then Ray, for she had died once she had lived out her life. She had borne Trinyah when she had been very old, and so had been a more elderly dragon when she had died. But she looked nonetheless beautiful.

Trinyah didn't seem to be interested in Ray. She had abandoned her mother to tackle her sister, a younger looking spirit dragon. She was more blue then white, but her crystal spikes were clearly visible.

"That is Oolaqi. She was killed when she was very young, and Trin's other brother, Zian, was killed when he hatched." explained Ray. Ray then continued, "You see, Trinyah has a very complicated family tree. Our family has long lived with the belief that we must keep our species 'pure', as in mate with no other species other then IceWings. A long time ago, when Drokvira was first forming, there lived an Ice dragoness named Cold Winter. She was the very first Aurora Ice Dragon. She hatched three other dragons, known as Blizzard, Storm, and Tundra. Each of these dragons were Auroras as well. Storm is the sister from which our family tree spawned, when she mated with a male IceWing known as Northern. Storm was by far the most playful of the sisters, Tundra being the most serious. However, It was Storm whom took the title of queen when Cold Winter passed away..." explained Ray.

Trinyah rolled onto her back and dodged Oolaqi. She didn't appear to be taking this meeting very seriously. Being a spirit, she didn't have to grow up, and she could stay a child forever if she wanted to. She then ran over to where Arkhor was. Something fizzed between Nimbus's magic, and suddenly Trinyah, long with the other spirits, were visible to Arkhor.

(Lol I only did that because me and Ark were tired of waiting, Nim Razz)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:09 am

Moments later he saw a glimmer of light in the corner of his eye, lifting his head to get a better look. Only to see a also dragon like shape appearing, the light danced around like a flame, truly it was a strange yet beautiful sight for Ark. He then spotted a similar shape appearing, awaking his memories he realized it was Trinyah. He gasped as his heart wrenched into his throat. Shocked at the sight he froze on the spot with only a quiet cry from his muzzle "Trin... Trinyah?!" His eyes where now focused on the ghastly like figure, they began to fill with tears both from happiness and grief.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:13 am

Trinyah stopped playing when she saw Arkhor, and tilted her head to one side, "You can.... see me?" she asked hesitantly when she noticed that Arkhor was staring directly at her. Ray glanced over at Trinyah and Arkhor, and shook her head. She knew how hard it was to lose a mate. She had died only seven years before her mate had died, and he had never remated after her death, so it hadn't been as hard.... But Arkhor had moved on. Ray sat down and watched the scene unfold.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:23 am

Ark slowly nodded, unsure what has happened. he replied with saddened voice "Ye.. Yes.. I don't know how..." lowering his snout again and continued "Its.. Been to long.." he crept a bit closer, not sure if he just imagining it. Not long he was close to the ghastly like Trinyah, sitting down close by he asked "Is it really you...?" Still in shock he gazed around him also spotting the other spirits around, he didn't know what was going on....
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Slowly, Trinyah lifted her muzzle up and down. She looked into Arkhor's eyes with a look of grief. She slowly approached him, her eyes averted from his so that she didn't have to look directly at him. She had heard that Arkhor had become a semi god. That was cool. Trinyah found it ironic how most of her family were semi/demi gods. Perhaps her family was cursed and blessed. Trinyah just hoped that after marrying a SeaWing instead of an IceWing and breaking the family tradition would save her hatchlings from whatever curse was lain across her family's mothers. As she looked up into Ark's eyes, she saw tears running down his snout, and she took another step forward. "Arkhor.... I've missed you, you know..." she said silently

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Nimbus had triggered something without knowing it, and soon afterwards Arkhor and Trinyah seemed to be having a conversation. He got bored really quickly. Something about being mates? Ah, he didn't keep up nor did he feel like doing so. Such cliche. He yawned and licked his lips as the inside of his massive jaws bared no teeth, basically toothless. Just gums. But that's his natural ability to retreat hsi teeth. He flicked his tail constantly, and found himself swaying impatiently. Sighing at the two, and interrupted the two, "I best be going, nice chatting with you souls and all. Who know's? I may come back for a visit, despite the fact I could probably summon you all in some way.. I think. But anyway, I should get going now or else my older sister, Astral, will be scolding me on how I ditched them. Ugh, I can already hear it. Also, a pleasure meeting you all. And not such a pleasure towards Arkhor." He rolled his eyes with a devious smirk as he awaited a farewell respone before his markings started to flicker. His powers fading.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Ark turned his attention towards Nimbus, his face turned to sadness since he said he was leaving. No doubt without his presence Ark wouldn't be able to talk to Trinyah. He cried towards him "Please wait..." frowning and quickly turned back towards the ghastly Trinyah. He dashed towards her knowing that this maybe his last chance, pausing right next to her, he extended his paw to touch the ghostly exterior. It made him shiver as his paw passed right through. "Trin... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." he spoke almost like he was going to burst into tears, with tears running down his face, dripping off his scales onto the dusty dark floor. He continued trying to speak, "Is... Ster... Steryln with you?" Steryln was of course one of their hatchlings who had died due to Ark not being able to feed him shortly after his mother died.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm

"Yes...." replied Trinyah, and stepped to the side to reveal a tiny little transparent dragon. He looked up at Arkhor and tilted his head at him. Trinyah smiled at Sterlynn when she saw him.

(Short post cause I'm lazy and listening to music, don't judge me What the H)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Nimbus frowned. And rolled his eyes at Arkhor, "Talk to her another time. Wait.. there won't be another time since I don't believe we'll meet again. Now farewell, Arkhor." His markings flickered as they faded to darkness. With those words, Nimbus dashed into the darkness of the wilderness. The feeling of cold, hard ground pounding beneath his paws with every step. The damp yet dry air inflating his lungs and surging through his nostrils. His eyes glowed in the darkness. He had only dashed about a mile from Arkhor and the graveyard where he stopped and took a breather.

Nimbus curled up, it had been an exhausting night. Subconsciously, his markings began to flicker once more. Making him present to others who gazed into the darkness and the depths of the wilderness.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Ray frowned when she watched Nimbus run off. He certainly seemed like the immature young fellow. Then again, everyone was young and childish compared to Ray, whom was 4600 years old if you count the time she'd been dead. She shook her head, letting out a sigh as she watched the night fury slither off. Then she glanced over at Arkhor and Trinyah and her eyes softened. She had forgotten a long time ago what impatience was like. What pain was like. What anything other then positive emotions were like. Since in heaven you felt nothing but bliss. Ray looked at Trinyah. One day, she knew dragons would head back to Drokvira. Somehow she knew that it would be repopulated with the Aurora Ice Dragons like it once had been. In its glory, Drokvira had been stunning...... Ray shook her head and glanced up into the heavens. Up above she could see many of her brethren romping in the clouds. She sighed. If only there were more dragons like Nimbus, who could open their souls and see the spirits of those who had passed.

Walking over to Trinyah and Arkhor, Ray nudged Trinyah's shoulder, "I am afraid we must be off, Arkhor," said Ray with disdain as their bodies began to vanish from Arkhor's view, "Nimbus' effects are wearing off," she then addressed only Trinyah, "Dearest, will you accompany me to go see your grandfather, Aldwin, when you're done?" she asked kindly, and Trinyah nodded to Ray. Ray's body then vanished from Arkhor's sight, as did Oolaqi's and Sterlynn's.

Trinyah looked over at Arkhor, a sad expression on her face, "Arkhor..." she said as she looked up in his eyes, "I want you to know that I will always love you, and I don't mind that you have gotten another mate. Just promise me you will protect Aari, Vaynad, Thirahan, and Rayla, okay?" she asked as her body began to vanish from Arkhor's view.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:17 am

Ark sniffled at the sight of Sterlynn, it was difficult for him to maintain his figure. He felt like collapsing from sadness, with Nim leaving it only made it worse as the spirits started to disappear. He tried to nuzzle her snout and replied "Trinyah.. I will always too.. My hatchlings are my life... I wouldn't let anything happen to them." Frowning again as her form began to dissolve, "I will always love you..." he replied tears still streaming down his face. Moments later he was alone, collapsing onto the floor time seemed to pass slowly. At first he didn't want to leave, but he knew that he had to return. Forcing himself to stand he slowly turned away from the graveyard heading back towards open sea.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:50 am

As Trinyah walked away from Arkhor, she looked back at him one last time. She hoped he knew that she would always be watching out for him, just like her mother had always watched over her. Being nudged by Ray, Trinyah blew Arkhor a kiss goodbye before gliding into the cloud palace above, along with her siblings and Sterlynn.

(Okay we can close dis)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down