Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

+6
Phantom
Inferno
Xylnthian
Chibi
Volcanis
Viper
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) - Page 2 Empty Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

Post by Viper Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bronze-colored dragon made her way to the Fire Kingdom. It had been so long since she had seen it, and it looked like it had grown in size. Home sweet home, Viper thought happily. I can't wait to see Shadowfire and Xylnthian again. I wonder how they're doing .... Her wings were tucked in close by her, so nobody would discover the maze of wires inside her right wing. It had been only a year since she escaped the wretched prisons of the humans. Being experimented on was a horrible experience, one that she never wanted to go through again, yet she couldn't forget. As she crossed the border line, she tensed a bit. There could have been dragons waiting to ambush any intruders, so she had to be careful from now on, until she could make it to the castle.
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:16 am

Boredom was what made Yin decide to check out the territories. She was kind of just a rogue, roaming around and making trouble for everyone. Letting out a hrumph, she soared down to the FireWing territory, a bored expression on her face as she gazed across the land. Her long, snake-like body was hard to miss. Not only was Yin taller then the average SkyWing, being almost the size of the average SeaWing, Yin was also almost as long as the average EarthWing or FireWing is tall, her coiling snake body whipping back and forth. Even odder about her was that she didn't have wings, she just kind of levitated.

When she spotted a whole big conglomeration of FireWings tackling somebody, you can guess what her first reaction was. Since Yin wasn't, technically, from this world, she had her own dietary considerations. For example, if something is dead and its made of meat, you eat it, whether its a dragon or not.

She soared down to where the party was, watching the dragons with a curious look on her face. She wondered what their reaction to a giant levitating snake would be. Probably the same as when any other dragons saw her, something along the lines of "What the he** is that thing!?". Or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

Post by Chibi Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 am

Chibi looked at Volcanis. "Hey! You were guarding the border Volcanis, you should continue that. The seawings could have invaded the territory by now you you wouldn't even know it! Besides, Guarding our territory is far more impoartant then flirting with the new girl, so return to your duties, and I will return to mine! Also, don't you dare offer the femal to guard with you, because she needs to lern it first, got that!?" She retorted at the large dragon.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Viper turned to the long snake thing floating in the air. "Hi," she said, before turning back to Volcanis, eyes widening at his offer. "Well ... thanks for the offer, I guess?" She shrugged. "I'll come down from time to time to visit, though. But no funny business." She glared at him. "Or I'm leaving. Got it, big guy? And what's the problem with being bad*ss?" She sneered. "Got a problem with that, eh?"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Volcanis was losing his patience with Chibi. She was very annoying. "Listen, I have patrolled the territories all the morning. I deserve to have a little rest with such sweet company?" He turned towards Viper. Her behaviour and charm were infatuating Volcanis. It looks he had some chances to do a good impression. "No problem! I like indeed females bad-a**. They're my favourites." He answered. "Yes, don't worry! I'll treat you like a Queen. Feel free to visit my territories at any time you would like." Volcanis smiled at her.

The FireWing noticed a strange green floating snake approaching them. Volcanis looked wide eyes at the creature. He has never something like that in his life. "What the he** are you? You don't look to be a dragon." Volcanis asked totally surprised..
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:26 pm

"Hello, FireWings!" said Yin as she slithered down to where they were. When Volcanis commented about her appearance, she commented, "You know, you're the seventh person to say that since I tumbled through that wormhole. My name is Yin, and I am indeed a dragon!" she exclaimed with a diva-like attitude, swirling her body around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:20 am

Chibi looked at the new dragon. "Can you PLEASE, do something to make flirty shut up? He is getting on my nerves." She told the snak like dragon while sharpening a rock. (O_o thats possible.)
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfire Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Shadowfire glared at Volcanis and hissed. "Phantom's MP3 player, NO! Viper, you are not allowed to stay with Volcanis. Not by Shardas's dumplings. You're going to have five dens of your own and we're going to party in the palace for the next two days. Got that? Volcanis, by Kazumi's trumpesax clarute drum set, go take a nose dive into a lava pit, or do something useful. Go tell Gemini that Viper's back!"

Suddenly a strange snake-like flying thing appeared. Looking incredously at it, he asked, "Are you sure that you're a dragon? Doesn't seem like it." Then again, there were a lot of weired things in this world. "Hey, Viper, you know what I noticed? The monsters came only a few weeks after you were kidnapped. Isn't that strange...?" (PHANTOM THAT'S YOUR CUE)

~You don't have to dive into a lava pit or go tell Gemini. Razz Also, a trumpesax clarute drum set is a mix between a trumpet, saxophone, clarinet, flute, and drum set. Cheeky
Shadowfire
Shadowfire
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Chibi cheered. "Thank Phantoms carmel corns, that you did that Shadowfire! It would have been such a bother if flirty got his way, especialy by flirting! If you want a girlfriend flirty, then go get somebody you love!" Chibi then started searching the ground for any meatals that she could use to make a spear to stab in flirty's foot.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:45 pm

// This is a casual character, so don't take it seriously Razz //

Rayquaza wasn't the only unusual dragon around. There was also another recent and strange appearance in Pyyria. Giratina was a very mysterious dragon that tended to appear from a dimensional portal, roam around Pyyria, then disappeared into another portal and he's nowhere seen.

This time Giratina was flying around the FireWings borders in his Altered Form. He had six legs in this form and two black wings. He looked to apparently be a normal dragon, but with strange pecularities on the body. This dragon didn't belong to Pyyria. it was certainly a fact. The shadow dragon flew upon the heads of the FireWings. He wasn't using the wings at all, but he was more floating in the air. He gave a curious look at the dragons, studying them. Giratina was planning to conquer the FireWings territories. He was in exploration for now. He looked at Rayquaza that was probably the only one here that was a Pokemon like Giratina.

Your territories look to be very good. I would be interested to conquer them one day.

Giratina told the FireWings telepatichally, not hiding his intentions.

Last edited by Giratina on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Chibi spotted the large black dragon above. She hollered loud as she could. 'INVADER INVADER INVADER INVADER! QUICK, TAKE HIM DOWN!" She waved her arms and tried to get the larger dragon attention.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Volcanis looked irritated at Chibi. "You're petulant! Stop telling me that I shouldn't flirt with females!" He growled at her.

The FireWing Guardian looked at Shadowfire, listening surprised his words. "Wow, five dens for Viper? To be fair, I should deserve ten dens because I'm doing an awesome job as a Guardian." Volcanis pretended. "Trampe... what?" He asked confused, pointedly ignoring ShadowFire suggestions to call Gemini or do a nosedrive in a lavapit.

Volcanis noticed a new dragon arriving. A strange one with six legs. "Are you serious? Try to do that and we'll completely destroy you." He teased Giratina, but Volcanis was serious. The FireWings were very territorial dragons. He looked towards Rayquaza. "Yin, I guess that strange creature is a your friend?" He asked. Volcanis has heard about alien dragons around Pyyria, but he couldn't believe about their existence. There were two of them now.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Inferno glanced at Volcanis. He clearly disliked the other gaurdian. He flirts way too much. Then she added on to Shadowfire's comment, "Yes Viper, you may not, absolutely not hang out with Volcanis. I shall give whatever you want and we can party all day and night!" Then he thought to himself, "I hope Viper chooses something that I can do!" Inferno chuckled at himself. Then two alien dragons came. He had heard of them before, but thought that they were impossible to be here, "May I ask who are you guys?" Inferno got up into a battle position. He hoped that they were not intruders, or else this would be a bad fight.
Inferno
Inferno
Kenina's Royal Body Guard

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Viper just death glared at Inferno and Shadowfire. "You can't make me do anything!" She narrowed her bright blue eyes. "I can choose who I want to hang out with. Shadowfire, who made you king?" she accused him, not knowing that he literally WAS the king. She smirked. "But what can this guy do, anyways?" Turning to the new dragons, she blinked. "You guys look weird. Are you guys aliens?"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfire Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:02 pm

"As a matter of fact, Father did," Shadowfire snapped back. "He chose me as heir- before he died in a human invasion. Mother died later from a monster attack." As soon as Giritina appeared, he roared, "AGAIN? SERIOUSLY? RANDOM, STRANGE DRAGONS EVERYWHERE! AND THEN THEY COME TO MY TERRITORY! WHY, SHARDAS!"

~
Shadowfire wrote:"Hey, Viper, you know what I noticed? The monsters came only a few weeks after you were kidnapped. Isn't that strange...?" (PHANTOM THAT'S YOUR CUE)

THAT WAS YOUR CUE What the H
Shadowfire
Shadowfire
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Giratina answered first at Volcanis, using his telepathic abilities I'm serious. The shadow dragon answered. However he wasn't looking for a fight today. It would be hard to deal against the entire tribe. Giratina needed to elaborate a plan. He looked towards Viper and Inferno. "My name is Giratina. I'm the ruler of the Reverse World and a member of the creation trio." He presented himself. Giratina was of course thinking about his Pokemon World, but the other dragons would misunderstand him.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Volcanis enthusiastically smiled at Viper's words. "You're rebellious, like me" So he wasn't the only one to show some contrariety at ShadowFire's decisions. "We have a lot of traits in commons."

Volcanis loudly laughed at Giratina's words. "Ok. Feel free to be serious. But don't cry when The FireWings will burn your butt." He teased the shadow dragon again. "Creation trio? Maybe in your world of alien dragons." He replied with a chuckle. "Just wondering: do you come from the space?" Volcanis curiously asked.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:07 am

Right when Volcanis said alien dragons, chibi frowned at the ground. She wasn't from this world either, so would that make her one of the hated alien dragons? Chibi didn't know what to do, so she just stood there in scilence. Right before she was going to fly away she walked up to volcanis and stabbed his foot with sharp rocks and whispered to herself. "I hate you too." Then the flew away, heading toward a volcano.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:27 am

Giratina looked with anger at the FireWings. Their leader, ShadowFire, was yelling against him while Volcanis was nearly insulting the shadow dragon. That's enough! Your insolence will be punished. He roared, determined to annihilate the FireWings. Giratina was going to launch a powerful attack, but he was interrupted by the arrival of another dragon, Arceus.

Arceus appeared from the sky, descending on the earth like a sort of divine entity with a very powerful aura. Arceus was a a sort of white equine resembling a centaur with a gray underside. He was wearing a strange accessory around his body, a golden crossed wheel decorated with four green jewels.

Arceus gave a curious look at the FireWings below. It could tell these fire dragons were benevolent, though their rude behaviour and their primitive ways of living. Arceus could also say this dimension called Pyyria was very interesting. It was inhabited by dragons that seemed to be completely different from the dragons in the Pokemon World.

The Pokemon God looked at the shadow dragon with a very serious glare. Giratina, what are you doing here? Arceus voice was solemn and deep enough that could be heard from all the dragons around. You're assigned to protect the Reverse World, not to roam around other dimensions. Arceus growled.

Giratina was boiling inside because he couldn't disobey to Arceus, the supreme Pokemon God of Creation. He just wished to conquer other worlds and do whatever he wanted. Giratina loved his home, the Reverse World, but he was also looking to expand his domains. He was indeed one of the most dangerous dragons in the Pokemon World because of his very aggressive and brutal behaviour.

Arceus looked at Volcanis. No, we don't come from the space. We belong to another dimension called Pokemon World. We're creatures known as Pokemon, but some of us are actually dragons. I'm Arceus, the ruler of the Pokemon World. I apologize for the intrusion, but I needed to find Giratina that was abusing again his ability to travel between dimensions. Arceus sighed. It turned its attention towards Rayquaza. And you, how have you reached this world? I think it's because of a wormhole? That's bad, I guess I need to fix those dimensional portals.

// Arceus is a side-character Razz Dont take this situation seriously, it's just to have a funny scene Razz//
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 am

Phantom, sensing magical energy coming from below, narrowed her eyes. Something wasn't right ....... It felt like a few aliens had come to Pyyria. She disappeared in a flash, and appeared next to the Pyyrian dragons. "Pokemons, eh?" she said. "I know about you guys. I accidentally traveled to your dimension once. Oops." She dipped her head with respect. "I am Phantom, the Goddess of Magic. I could have brought your Pyyria counterpart, Shardas, to come. But," she rolled her eyes. "He's being lazy. As usual."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:48 am

Orinxados was out for his bi-weekly stroll through the edges of territories. Everything seemed calm and peaceful lately. There were no wars going on, so he was at least safe to check on other friends in different territories. Not that he had any. But that doesn't mean he couldn't make any. Though, there was definitely some rouges out there. So he kept his guard up. On his little walk, he ended up discovering a group of dragons conversing. No, not just dragons. Dragon GODS. He walked up to the group. "Hello~!" Orin kindly cooed.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Inferno knew that he could not hurt his cousin. So he finally let her be. "Whatever Viper. But don't say that I didn't warn you." Then he looked at Volcanis, "I'll let my cousin be with you Volcanis, but if I see her get hurt because of you, I promise you that I will kill you." Inferno gave his consent, but was not exactly happy about it. "Oh well.. As long Viper is happy.." Then he glanced back at those alien dragons. But at that moment Phantom, the goddess of magic, arrived. He dipped his head, "Hi Phantom." Inferno lost his battle stance since Phantom arrived and dipped her head to the ruler. Then Inferno greeted Giratina, "Hello Giratina, how are you?"
Inferno
Inferno

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Chibi looked back and smiled. She sighed to herself. "I see that they don't need me. Oh well." She then continued to fly onwards.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Arceus bowed its head in respect towards. Greetings. It's a pleasure to meet you, Phantom. The Pokemon God was telepathically speaking. I believe we'll have other chances to meet each other. Now I must head back to the Pokemon World. I have hundreds of duties as a Pokemon God. Farewell. Arceus bowed its head again before to open a dimensional portal. Ok, Giratina, time to go back to home. Arceus told the shadow dragon.
Giratina shook his head. I want to stay, dad. The life in the Reverse World is so boring. He lamented like a child. I promise I won't cause troubles. He implored, his voice was serious and sincere.
Arceus pondered for a few seconds. He answered. It's fine, Giratina. But don't be late, understood? Arceus was travelling through the portal, slowly vanishing from Pyyria. And don't forget to bring Rayquaza with you. Arceus concluded, closing the portal.

Yes, of course, dad. Don't worry. Giratina looked towards the other dragons, answering to Inferno's question.I'm fine. However I'm still pis*** off of the fight between Palkia and Dialga, though I have forgiven them The shadow dragon explained.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Chibi looked back at the dragons. "What was I thinking? Why would I fit in with them? Here for sure I'm a dead dragon. Oh well. She turned around to fly back to them. She whispered to herself. "One day Volcanis, I will get my revenge. One day, I will kill you."
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Volcanis was looking at the scene speechless, don't understand much about what's happening. What the he** was happening? Dragon aliens, Pokemon, Reverse World... It was all confusing. Anyway the situation was more clear now. These alien dragons came from another dimension. It was a surprise to hear there were other dragons in other worlds.

Volcanis looked towards Giratina. "No offense, but you and this snake don't look to be dragons." He chuckled, glancing at Rayquaza. "Well, maybe in your world you have a different idea of dragon." Volcanis laughed. "Anyway, I'm Volcanis, one of the most powerful dragons in Pyyria. I'm not sure if you're welcome here." He shrugged. "ShadowFire doesn't seem to be very happy to have alien dragons in his territory."
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next