Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

+6
Phantom
Inferno
Xylnthian
Chibi
Volcanis
Viper
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) Empty Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

Post by Viper Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 pm

A bronze-colored dragon made her way to the Fire Kingdom. It had been so long since she had seen it, and it looked like it had grown in size. Home sweet home, Viper thought happily. I can't wait to see Shadowfire and Xylnthian again. I wonder how they're doing .... Her wings were tucked in close by her, so nobody would discover the maze of wires inside her right wing. It had been only a year since she escaped the wretched prisons of the humans. Being experimented on was a horrible experience, one that she never wanted to go through again, yet she couldn't forget. As she crossed the border line, she tensed a bit. There could have been dragons waiting to ambush any intruders, so she had to be careful from now on, until she could make it to the castle.
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) Empty Re: Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

Post by Volcanis Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Volcanis was patrolling the territories as always, releasing very loud roars to scare possible enemies. He noticed a new dragon approaching the FireWings borders. Volcanis spreaded his wings to immediately flew towards the intruder. He noticed she was a female. He was surprised that Viper was walking. She could fly with her large wings. Volcanis purposely landed down with a powerful thud to cause the ground to slightly tremble. He wanted to impress the new female showing his immense strenght and at the same time to intimidate her. The massive FireWing showed all his trained muscles, raising to full height. He surrounded himself with a fire aura to appear more majestic and attractive than he truly was. "Hey, beatiful! You shall not pass!" He warned her with a growl.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS) Empty Re: Coming Back Home (OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS)

Post by Chibi Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:01 pm

(Can I roleplay here? I want to be a firewing, I just wasn't added to the group yet.)
Chibi was training and felt the ground rumble as she fell on her face. She immidiatly flew to the sorce of the rumble and saw volcanis and a female dragon. She began to speak to Volcanis. "I know you are trying to ward away inturders, but you don't have to make me face plant while doing it. I was in the middle of training!" She gave the dragon a very irritated look.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylnthian Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Xylnthian, who had sadly been paired with Volcanis for border patrol, padded over, narrowing his eyes at the female in front of him. She looked familiar, but he couldn't place his tongue on it. "Who are you?" he growled. "What are you doing here?" It CAN'T be her! It can't! I thought she died when the humans invaded!
Xylnthian
Xylnthian
FireWing Strategist
FireWing Strategist

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Chibi shouted at the patroling dragons. "ARE YOU TWO EVEN LISTENING TO ME? I SAID SOMETHING!" She shouted at the top of hey lungs attempting to get their attention.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Viper stood up tall, and glared at the dragons, her eyes glinting ferociously. Even the bravest of warriors were intimidated by her glare. She took a step forward. "My name is Viper. I am a FireWing. I've come back home." She glanced at Xylnthian, before her eyes widened. "Xylnthian?" she gasped, then crashed into him, hugging him furiously. "I've missed you so much! I was captured by the humans and experimented on, but I never forgot you and Shadowfire!"
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Chibi fit her face with her paw. "They will never listen to me will they? I am just a speck of dust to them." She siad to herself then sighed.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Volcanis turned towards the little dragon. "Ops." He apologized towards Chibi. He didn't want to bother her. "Anyway, what are you doing around here, pup? It's dangerous. I'll accompany you to your parents." he told her.

Volcanis remained intimidated by Viper's glaze and he stepped back in fear. "What?! That's impossible!" He growled to himself, realizing that he was scared. He immediately recomposed himself and growled in anger. "Absurd! Unbelievable! The intrepid and fearless Volcanis... Intimidated by a random female?!" He yelled. "Bah... Back to home?" Volcanis asked at Viper, curious to know more.

Volcanis was totally surprised to see Viper hugging Xylnthian. "Do you know each other?" The FireWing asked, feeling sad to hear Viper's story. Volcanis hated humans. "The fuc**** humans... Those foolish two-legged creatures. One day I'll smash them all like ants." He growled determined.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Chibi shouted. "I'll get those humans! I'll skin them, and hang it up on my walls! See how they like it!" While she spoke she stomped and made fist gestures. Chibi turned to Volcanis. " Also I am not a pup! I am a trainee, and I was training until you decided to become flirty again!" She spat at him.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:55 pm

((I'm gonna be a FireWing; Phan's gonna add me into the tribe soon. Razz))

Inferno was out in the forest away from the tribe. He was a newly appointed gaurdian. Then, he decided to take a break when some joys and discussions could be heard. Inferno decided to take a look. As he neared the group, he saw Xlynthian, his cousin, and Viper, his other long lost cousin hugging. "No way.. No way.." he muttered to himself. Then he thought, "It can't be.. Not Viper.. I thought she was killed.." Then Inferno rushed up shouting, "Viper!!" Then he tackled both of his cousins. There were tears of joy in his eyes. "Finally.. My cousin is back.. I'm gonna kill those humans one day." Inferno thought. Then he hugged Viper and Xlynthian; he was full of joy.
Inferno
Inferno
Kenina's Royal Body Guard

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Chibi chanted. "YEAH! WE'RE GONNA KILL THEM, THEN STUFF THEM, THEN WE WILL EXPIRAMENT ON THEM! LETS SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT!" She made weird dance like motions, and was making fist gestures. Chibi also was punching the air.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:31 pm

(Can you guys reply please? It would be a shame for a roleplay to die this early on)
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Viper hugged Inferno. "Inferno!" she shouted. "I missed you, too!" Inferno was a brotherly figure to her, even though he was just a cousin, but she was probably closest to him out of her whole family. Viper turned to Volcanis. "Yes, I was captured by humans. She extended her right wing. "They experimented on this wing. You see all those wires inside? That's what they did to me. They took my ability to fly," she growled lowly. "Those b*stards are gonna pay!"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Chibi looked at her surrondings. "Well while you guys have a untite your family again, I will return to training." She told them while walking away.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Volcanis laughed towards Chibi. "Aren't you a pup?! Come on, my single claw is even bigger than you!" He teased the tiny dragon. "Anyway, pup or trainee, it doesn't change much. A trainee sholdn't stay so close to the borders. Dragon rogues are very dangerous." He explained at her.

Volcanis roared in fury after seeing the wires on Viper's wings. How did they dare to treat a FireWing that bad? "THE HUMANS WILL PAY NOW!" Volcanis was going to spread his wings, ready to fly away. He wanted to reach the nearest village and burn it down. "You'll have your revenge, beauty. Volcanis, the strongest FireWing around, promises." He winked at Viper. The FireWing Guardian was really going to attack the humans alone. The sight of the wires has caused him to become mad.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Inferno let go of Viper to let her show Volcanis of the wires. He was not really fond of Volc because he liked to flirt. He did not like those dragons. However, Inferno still let Viper show him. As she was watching, he muttered under his breath, "Those damn humans! I'm really gonna kill one..very soon." Inferno could not believe that those idiots did it to Viper. But as he saw Volcanis about to take off to get to the nearest village, the gaurdian pulled him back down, "Not now, Volcanis. Let's wait for a while.. The sight of wires in my cousin makes me mad also. But we can't attack; not yet, and definently not with you alone," Inferno told him. Then he decided to add one more thing, "And umm.. try not to flirt with Viper.. I don't really like dragons who flirt.." Inferno went back to Viper and looked at the wires. It was sad that she could not fly anymore. Inferno was tempting to get those humans, but couldn't.. not until they came back back again. Then he would show them the power of the dragons.
Inferno
Inferno

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:31 am

Chibi spat at volcanis. "You know I am only still a trainee because I can't completely control my power yet! One day I'll be a guardian! And I'll crush those humans with my foot, then burn them!" Chibi flew up into the air so her eyes would be able st rare directly at his. She bluntly spoke to Vloc. "I got my eyes on you flirty."
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 am

Volcanis remained wide eyes at sudden Chibi's declaration. It wasn't the first time that a tiny dragon would show a interest towards him. "I wonder when a mighty and beatiful female would start to consider me. It seems I only take the attentions of the smallest dragons around." He snarled in frustration.

Volcanis pushed Inferno away. "No way are you going to stop me. I'll burn the nearest village to start." Volcanis growled, seeking revenge. He nervously replied at Inferno's warn to not flirt with females. "I flirt everytime I want." Volcanis looked at Viper with one of the most seductive looks that you would expect from a handsome and strong male. "Also, you don't know if she would have a crush on me..." He told Inferno while staring into Viper's eyes, wondering her reaction at his words.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 am

Chibi spit on Volcs face, then puffed out a little bit of fire. "EXCUSE ME? I TAKE NO INTREST IN YOU FLIRTY! I AM TELLING YOU TO STOP FLIRTING WITH EVERY GIRL YOU SEE IN PYRIA!" She yelled at Volc, while yet scolding him at the sam time.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Viper glanced at Volcanis. He had shot her one of his most seductive looks, but she wasn't exactly affected. She had seen Xylnthian do it too many times that it was engraved in her brain, and now she was rarely affected. But she had to admit that the fire dragon was pretty good looking. She would say that she wasn't that bad looking herself, though. She was beautiful in a fierce, terrifying way. Raising up on her hind legs, she bared her teeth at the male, showing him who was boss. "I doubt it," she retorted.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Volcanis snorted at Chibi's words. "I'm not stopping. You just have to deal with that." He stuck out his tongue at the smaller dragon. "Anyway, haven't you said you were training? Dismiss now." Volcanis was finding an excuse to stay alone with Viper, but there were unluckily a lot of dragons around

Volcanis froze at Viper's answer. it was probably another fail. Volcanis wondered if he would find a mate one day. Maybe never. Not many females had an interest towards him. It didn't really matter. The FireWing decided to persist a little. "Perhaps you would like me... We have just meet ten minutes ago afterall." He tried to allure her. He raised on his own feet to easily tower over the female. The massive FireWing was with no doubts big for the standard of a fire dragon. "I have to admit... You have two big ba*** to attempt to boss around me." He teased her. "Though you aren't a male." He laughed at his own joke while eyeing her. She was beatiful in her fearsome aspect and Volcanis exactly liked this kind of females
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Oh, no! A wild Shadowfire appeared! Shadowfire used the attack Glomp! Viper's defense decreased sharply! Viper became confused. What will Viper do?

"Viper, use your Roar attack!"

Oh, no! Viper hurt itself in confusion! Foe Shadowfire used the attack "WHAT THE FREAKIN H*LL VIPER I WILL SERIOUSLY BEHEAD YOU FOR MAKING ME WORRY SO MUCH IS THERE A RULE ON BEHEADING XYLNTHIAN BECAUSE I WILL SERIOUSLY BEHEAD YOU!"
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm

A WILD SHADOWFIRE HAS APPEARED GASP

Viper uses Glare against WHAT THE FREAKIN H*LL VIPER I WILL SERIOUSLY BEHEAD YOU FOR MAKING ME WORRY SO MUCH IS THERE A RULE ON BEHEADING XYLNTHIAN BECAUSE I WILL SERIOUSLY BEHEAD YOU!

The wild Shadowfire backs away!

Viper wins! XD

Viper let out an oomph when something big and red crashed into her. "Sh-Sh-Shadowfire?" she gasped out, her airway closed. "LET GO! YOU'RE SUFFOCATING ME! I JUST CAME BACK AND YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME ALREADY?! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU?" She managed to slither out of his grasp, and turned to Volcanis, who towered over her, but she wasn't that nervous. After all, Shadowfire was much bigger than her anyways ...... "Exactly my point," she stated blankly. "We just met 10 minutes ago. How would I like you if I don't even know you all that well?" She scoffed. "And I don't have to be a male to boss you around." She wrinkled her snout and sneered. "Stereotypical."
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 pm

~Viper doesn't know that Shadow is King now, right?

As if nothing ever happened, Shadowfire turned to Xylnthian and yelled, "THAT WAS MY SIXTEENTH COMPLAINT ABOUT YOUR FLIRTING TODAY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! NO FLIRTING! EVEN CHIBI KNOWS THAT! GO DIE IN A HOLE!"

(Dying in a hole is code for go jump in a volcano Smile)
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:56 pm

// Kaz, I think ShadowFire is refering to Volcanis that is flirting with Viper? Razz //

Volcanis realized there was indeed a big family in the FireWings. Inferno, ShadowFire, Xylnthian and Viper belonged to the same dinasty. Volcanis only had Erinyes as his sister from his old fire dragons clan. He ignored ShadowFire's comments, focusing on Viper. She wasn't intimidated by his size and her words were entertaining Volcanis. "So we have a bad*** female here..." It was a sincere compliment, tough he didn't know how she would react at it. "Don't worry. We'll have all the time to meet each other." He smiled at her. "I guess you're tired and you need some sleep... There's a free cave in my territories. I can leave it to you." It was a big act of gallantry from Volcanis. The massive FireWing was very possessive and territorial. He has never shared with someone his lands. That meant he was liking Viper. "Consider yourself very lucky... You're the first one to have such a privilege." He winked at her. Other fire dragons, listening Volcanis, would probably answer. It isn't really a privilege. Who the hell on Pyyria would accept to share the territory with such a boastful and hysterical dragon like Volcanis?
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next