Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All)

+6
SolsticeEquinox
Sleenia
Kokoro
SilverWolf
SnowFall
Gemini
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All) Empty Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 pm

It had all been very surprising when it had first happened. For everything had happened so fast in so short an amount of time. So, allow me to repeat what had happened to Trinyah when she had returned from visiting her friend Atlantis:

She had returned home to find several IceWings standing around one dragon, who, at the time, Trinyah hadn't been able to recognize. She noted with caution that both Chloe and Frostflare were nowhere in sight, so she wondered what the whole announcement thing was about, and, being herself, had cheerfully approached the scene. What she had seen had surprised her even more. It was the dragon goddess of magic herself, Phantom. The dragon goddess was speaking to Frostbite and Solstice about things. When the dragoness had spotted Trinyah approaching, though her excitement had changed now to curiousity, the goddess had smiled and had raised her head, and had announced, "Hello, dragons of the IceWing tribe! I am dragon goddess Phantom, and I have come to announce the naming of a new leader!" dragons had muttered in disbelief. A new leader?! Some dragons muttered sighs of relief, and others had growled with disdain. Then Phantom continued, "Trinyah, step forward." Trinyah had been so surprised and excited she had almost nearly leapt out of her skin, but she managed to remain docile, though it was obvious she was excited by the way her body shook. As she approached Phantom, many would be reminded of the way a trainee steps toward their leader when they are about to be chosen as a tracker or guardian. Once directly in front of the goddess, Phantom announced to the IceWings, and other dragons, who had appeared, "We have here a very special young dragoness. She was voted by several of her tribe mates, including Solstice, Chloe, and Frostbite, that she would make a good queen. She has shown that she can withstand even the most fearsome winds in the Blizzard's Path. She is agile and healthy. She is attuned with the healing magics. And we are all aware of Frostflare's inactivity, so there is no one for her to challenge to battle. Now, since I am already here, I, Phantom, dragon goddess of magic, here hereby declare Trinyah, daughter of Moala and Arcticus, queen of the IceWings!"

And here is where the flashback ends, leaving an utterly shocked and speechless Trinyah to be congratulated by her fellow tribe mates and the tribe members from the other tribes. This was just way too much to take in! She barely even knew anything about running a tribe, and now she was suppose to lead one? It was just all too confusing for her to take in at once, and she sat down in the snow, her mouth still open from the awe and surprise of that moment.

Back to top Go down

Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All) Empty Re: Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All)

Post by Gemini Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Frostbite trotted up to her new Queen, and beamed, showing her brilliant white teeth. "Congratulations," she smiled. "You definitely deserve it. But I still hope Frostflare and Chloe come back soon." She backed off to let other dragons congratulate the new queen.

Gemini had apparently decided to visit, because she had heard some rumors of a new queen being crowned in the IceWings. She shivered, even though she had a special bubble that protected her from the icy coldness of the Ice Kingdom. She nodded at Trinyah, catching her eye. "So it's true, then?" she asked. "You're the new IceWing Queen? Well, congratulations!"
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All) Empty Re: Coming of the New Queen! (Open to All)

Post by SnowFall Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:35 pm

SnowFall had recently joined IceWing as a Tracker. She was wandering around on the territory, when she heard some applause at the palace. She decided to head back to see what all the commotion was. As SnowFall reached the palace she saw Phantom, the dragon goddess there. "I wonder what's going on" Finally, right as she enter the ceremony, Phantom announced Trinyah as the leader. SnowFall had seen Trinyah around the tribe, but had never introduced herself. "Anways. who was the origanal leader? I've never seen her before." She thought it was Frostflare but didn't know for sure. After the short ceremony, she went up to the new queen, Trinyah. "Hello Trinyah! And congratulations as the new queen! I don't think you know me. Anyways, my name is SnowFall and I recently joined the tribe as a Tracker. I hope you see you around Trinyah! And again, congratulations!" After SnowFall gave her praise, she stepped back to let other people congratulate her.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Silver heard some rumors about the land that there was going to be a new IceWing Queen. He sighed, his good friend FrostFlare was not going to be happy about this when she comes back, whatever way, he'll try to stay out of her path of raging destruction. Wanting to know who exactly was the new Queen, he set off towards the IceWing Kingdom, not needing any special magic to keep him warm, his fur would suit him well enough.

As Silver finally approached the IceWing Kingdom, explaining to the gaurds he was here to congratulate their new Queen, he trotted up to the crowd by the palace, where he was guessing the new Queen was. After politely making his way through the crowd, he saw that Trinyah was the new Queen. "Congratulations Trin" he dipped his head slightly in greeting.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Everything was still far too overwhelming for the newly appointed queen, her cheeks turning red, not from cold, but from embarrassment, which was quite an accomplishment if you had actually managed to make the usually laid back and excited ice dragoness embarrassed, and she ducked her head slightly, looking up at the IceWings and other dragons alike. And it wasn't just the shock. Dragons like Frostbite and Gemini were over forty feet taller then she was, and most of the IceWings were, at the smallest, forty feet, outsizing her by quite a lot. At least some of the dragons here were friends of hers, like Kokoro, Twilight (if she joins), Silver, and Atlantis! Atlantis was much bigger then she was, but she counted him amongst one of her closest friends, which wasn't really hard considering the small dragoness was quite easy to befriend and you could very quickly gain her trust in one fell swoop of the wing. Indeed, today would be a very good day to make some alliances with the IceWings, thanks to Trinyah's quick to trust attitude and her little knowledge on the subject of running a kingdom as prosperous as the IceWings.

Trinyah, still overwhelmed by the prospect of an IceWing as new as her becoming their queen, still had a bit of trouble finding her voice, still shocked by the whole aspect of queen and ruling and kingdom. Only once Phantom nudged her did she speak up in thanks to everyone who was surrounding her, "T-thanks, really! I truly wasn't expecting this! It's just.... me, queen? Aren't I a bit new to be ruling the IceWings?" she said honestly, ducking her head shyly -- which was very unlike Trinyah -- as she asked Phantom if she were sure about her decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:17 pm

~The post above me is not gonna fit my post very well, but here is my post and I dont want to change it. But hey! I posted anyway...~

Kokoro gazed down upon the Icewing kingdom from the sky above. She was on top of her cloud and felt the cold emit from the land below. She wondered what was going on down there. It seemed like quite the party. There was so many dragons gathered in the area, and Koko was quite curious of what was occurring. Perhaps them Icewings wouldnt mind if she payed them a visit.
Making up her mind, Kokoro jumped off her cloud and dived down to the Icewing territory. All of her surroundings became much colder, in fact, super duper cold! It may have been freezing, though that didnt stop Koko from checking what the tribe was doing.
Arriving just outside of the Icewing castle, Ko's scales already had icicles hanging from them. At least she had such a big heart to keep her warm or else she would have froze to death! The crystal she had seemed to really do all the work though...But anyway, enough story about herself, Kokoro entered the castle. Spotting a door that lead to the court yard, she hurried on over and smiled as she saw the huge banner that read, "Cheers for the new Queen!" This was great! A new Icewing queen. The old one did seem to be absent a lot, so perchance the new one was going to be active and fun to hang out with.
Kokoro was correct. As she entered the court, many dragons were surrounding Trinyah and giving her their "congratz". Well, how nice! She knew this dragon very well and couldnt help but feel happy for her. She deserved being the new queen and Koko hoped she was for a long time.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 pm

((Lol how does that post not fit my post? Razz))

As the dragons greeted her friendly, Trinyah began to feel a little bit more comfortable around the crowds of people, even raising her head to gaze into the eyes of all the dragons who were both new to her and her best of friends. That reminded her of how she hoped she would find Solstice here. She really looked up to the older dragon, and maybe the IceWing would be able to help the little queen learn more about all the queen duties she would need to fill out. Just thinking of Solstice and all her friends made her raise her head proudly, doing the polite thing and saying thank you to everyone who greeted her, yet still retaining some of that trainee enthusiasm and bouncing with joy every time she did so.

As dragons bowed to her, Trinyah realized with shock that she was on a higher level then everyone now. She was still too untrained in the ways of formality, and quite honestly the little dragoness didn't really like it very much, not liking titles that seemed to go on for literally ever, or the bows and curtsies that dragons did to those who held higher authority over them. So she blushed every time a dragon called her "Queen Trinyah" or bowed to her. It didn't put the newly appointed queen in a very good position thanks to her immaturity.

When she spotted Kokoro amongst the crowd she instantly brightened up, gesturing to the small dragon about her size to join up with her. She could really use someone she had known for a while to help her through these confusing times. Trinyah was aware that Koko had also become queen, or at least was going to be. For some reason dragon goddess Astral also wanted to thrown, and had challenged the small SkyWing queen for it. Trinyah thought they were both amazing, and considered them both good friends of hers, so she had trouble deciding who she thought should be queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Kokoro noticed as the new Queen motioned for her to stand next to her. Indeed, she trotted over and squeezed through the crowd, soon popping up beside her. "Hey Trin! Congratulations, you deserved the rank of queen." Koko smiled at her then tilted her head when Trin looked a bit flabbergasted.

~Sorry for short post, im just a but tired....~
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Sleenia had heard of a very important announcment in the icewings tribe, so she went there to see what was about, and she was also hoping to see her friend Trinyah, she thought she could be there, so with curiosity in her expression she moved a little unconfortable because of the mass, very surprised to see all these dragons in the same places, and what almost shoked her is that there were also dragons from other tribes! she was a bit confused but after she managed to keep the confusion out of her mind she finally undertood what was happening, as she spotted Trinyah and undertood that she was the new Queen of the Icewings her eyes brightened in happyness, she trotted foward to reach her, in a unusual wasy for her that was very calm and serious or shy the most of the time
"Trinyah!" she said outloud smiling at her, then she realized she had captured the attention of some dragons and felt very embarassed, she gave a quick look around and then finally turned to the ice dragoness again and stepped closer "congratulation!" she said, with a true feeling coming from the heart "I'm very glad you are the new queen" she smiled and bowed her head to show respect towards her, and also to improve the significant precsence of trinyah hoping to influece the others to have even more respect looking at this action and maybe to do the same
Sleenia raised her head and smiled at her, with a warm light in the eyes
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:47 am

Solstice alighted down shortly after Silver, attempting to keep the hatchlingpups in line. "Congratulations!" Solstice looked down at Trinyah, attempting to figure out if she should hug her or bow. She crouched down and stood back up awkwardly, eventually settling on a hug.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:30 pm

~Horrah for short posts! La La La La!~

Trinyah couldn't help but blush somewhat when Solstice was attempting, and failing awkwardly, to bow to her. It felt awfully odd, seeing one of her friends and an IceWing who had previously been on the same level as her bowing to her. Plus, it was also made awkward since Solstice was about twenty five to twenty feet taller then Trinyah was, technically smaller then the average IceWing, but was still quite big compared to the little IceWing. It made her wonder how the bigger IceWings would react to having one so small as their new queen? She decided not to worry about it right now.

As the congratulations dragged on, and Trinyah saw many of her friends, including Sleenia, Kokoro, Solstice, etc., she wondered where Atlantis was, and frowned. After all, she considered him a friend, and she had told him to come visit her at the IceWing palace. She looked around the palace, wondering if she'd see him somewhere amidst the many other dragons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 am

Atlantis landed down in front of the palace. He took him a lot of time to accomplish his Lieutenant's tasks. However now he was finally free to visit Trinyah. Atlas has heard the IceWings have been choosen Trinyah as new leader. He was very happy about that. Atlas was sure the young IceWing would be a excellent Queen. She had all the qualities. There was a festive atmosphere around the palace and the majority of the IceWings were happy about the new Queen. Atlas entered the palace, welcomed by the Guards that bowed their heads to the SeaWings lieutenant. The seadragon greeted them, asking a bit embarassed which direction he should take to find the throne room. Atlas has visited the IceWings palace only once and he didn't remember well where he should go. The seadragon happily trotted towards the throne room. Atlas entered the gates and he finally saw the IceWings Queen, Trinyah. She was already surrounded by several dragons that were congratulating her. The seadragon moved his way through the crowd, taking almost the attention of everyone around. Atlas tried his best to act in a polite manner, formally greetings the several officials around. He greeted more friendly his friends like Gemini, Sleenia, Kokoro and the IceWings members. Atlas finally reached Trinyah. He smiled at her bowing his head. He wished to greet her with a nuzzle, but it was a ceremony and he felt to act formally. "Greetings, Queen Trinyah. In quality of SeaWings Lieutenant and second in command, i'm there to congratulate you for your new position. I wish you can lead the IceWings towards a future of splendor and prosperity." He was used to partecipate in ceremonies, so Atlas looked to be very elegant and royal in his manners. Atlas was carrying something with him. It was a gift between his jaws. A very colorful package adorned with several beatiful and different shells. "I hope you'll appreciate this gift. I thought it was dishonourable to visit a beatiful Queen like you without offering a homage." He was a bit embarassed to say those words and he added. "And also because I consider you a very great friend." With those last words he placed the gift in front of her. Then he did a step back. His heart was racing fast because he hoped she would like the gift. Inside there was an astonishing, big and shining white pearl. It was taken from a giant shell. Not an easy task because the shell has tried to snap at Atlas several times. The pearl was at his pure form, so Trinyah could use it as she pleased. She could encrust an armour or a weapon with the pearl. She could simply use it as a decorative ornament for the palace.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:40 pm

There was a unuasual tipe of dragon in that crowd, a red one, actually a firewing!!
The little young dragoness moved on to see who was the new queen of the icewings, it can seems very weird that a fire dragon come in this territory and can also be a bad idea since icewings and firewings do not like each other that much, but Erinyes didn't mind too much the cold or to be in the high mountains, also thanks to hel warm body.
"what a loss of time..." she mumbled, speaking outloud talking with herself and giving quick looks around
When she finally spotted the new queen she stopped, and just stared at her, she was not too happy to see all these icewings around (and there was an important member of the seawing too!! argh), or this is what she was telling herself, because in the deep she didn't mind to know some new dragons, also out of her tribe, even if she was acting in a savage and almost rude way all the time, so she didn't had a smiling expression but a severed and annoyed one, even if she changed a little when she was looking at Trinyah because she knew she should have showed some kind of respect, but was also too proud to reveal her curiosity towards her
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 pm

When Atlantis appeared, it took all of Trinyah's self control not to bound toward him like she would have done in informality, and instead just jumped from one leg to the other in a restless posture, her legs ready to bolt and topple the bigger sea dragon over at the first sign that she could, her face showing obvious discomfort not from the many people watching her, but actually caused by the fact that everything was being so formal today. As he came closer and noticed her, she felt herself freeze up, and suddenly became utterly embarrassed for some reason, stopping her pacing to stare at him. He seemed to approach with a certain regal posture to him, and this made Trinyah even more uncomfortably aware of her new, much higher rank.

When he spoke to her with formality dripping from his tongue, it made her even more embarrassed for some reason, and she dipped her head respectfully to him. When he gave her the large pearl, she was awed by its beauty. It was shiny, and she decided it would look beautiful as a necklace. Too bad they didn't have a Vulcan to craft it for her. She looked up at Atlantis even though he was bowing down to her, and said sincerely, "Thanks! This pearl is really, really beautiful! It must have taken you a long time to find it! Thanks!" she said, and couldn't help but nuzzle him, though it was quick, friendly nuzzle. Nonetheless, rumors would spread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Erinyes sighed and made few steps in the direction of the queen, but freezed when she saw the seadragon reach her first, and the she widened her eyes at her reaction
"w-what..did I just saw?" she said surprised and a little disgusted, when in fact she was gealous about this gesture and would liked to have someone to share things like that, she shooked her head and stepped foward with a formal attitude and a serious non-happy expression
"are you Trinyah? the new queen?" she said like it was normal, but after a brief look in her eyes, ignoring the seawing , she bowed her head
"greetings"she said sincerly and peered at her scales with curiosity "I'm Erinyes, firewing traker, know also as firefury" she presented herself, omitting the nickname troublemaker "and congratulation...i guess..." she said forcing herself to be polite, and looked around
"it's not that bad up there..." she commented "and you will be a good queen right?" she said, her eyes sparkled, so it was unclear if it was a compliment, a way to encourage her, to know her, or a sort of menace, but the young firewing know she had to act with caution, expecially in that occasion and place, she smiled
"I hope it will be so.."
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Atlantis noticed how much Trinyah was embarassed in front of him. This eventually result in a little embarassement also for Atlas. Everyone that was looking at them would suspect there was a relationship between two. The seadragon returned her friendly nuzzle, ignoring some guards that were laughing at the two embarassed dragons. "I'm very happy you have appreciated my gift." He spoke with enthusiasm. The seadragon was going to say something else, but he was interrupted by a new guest. The red dragon was a firedragon. Atlas looked surprised at the scene. He couldn't believe that a FireWing would partecipate in the ceremony. He was also puzzled about the fact she was congratulating Trinyah. Atlas knew the majority of the FireWings disliked IceWings. "You have courage to adventure yourself until here..." The seadragon spoke now with a more friendly voice, abandoning formalities. "I can say she's going to be an excellent queen." He smiled again at Trinyah and he gently nuzzled her cheek to communicate his support and vicinity. Atlas couldn't have a formal behaviour anymore. His friendly, cheerful and playful nature was coming out. The officials and the high members were luckily moving away now that the announcement was over. So Atlas could finally relax a little and be more... himself.

Last edited by Atlantis on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Sleenia smiled at the gesture between Atlantis and Trinyah, even if a bit of sadness caught her heart because she had a little crush on him, even if she still didn't realized it, but she was happy to see them that way
Then something weird appened, there was...a firedragon too?!
she was surprised and hr heart bumped fast, when she saw the red dragoness reach the queen she was a little alarmed, but stayed in her position, near her, studying the situation, and a bit relieved to see Atlas close to her, but she couldn't resist and reached her great friends, she gave a gaze at the firewing dragoness and then looked at Atlas and at Trinyah, closer to her
"Hi, is everything allright there?" she said, smiling a bit embarassed and in tension, trying to act normal and releasing a bit of her calming powers
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 pm

the seadragon interrupted her, even if he was bigger and she could feel a bit of fear to face him, she didn't showed it, and at its words she smiled "You have courage to adventure yourself until there..." "is that a sort of menace?" she said mantaining her weird smile for a bit, then she sighed and rolled her eyes,"well, i have indeed more courage than my brother.." she said acting proudly,thinking at Volcanis, and this said by a little young dragoness like her could sound funny, but she was seriously strutting herself to gain respect "he would never come in a place like this.." she said, now more confident, and was surprised of herself so she ganed again her serious and severe expression, even if it was clear she was unexpert and very young
"I can say she's going to be an excellent queen."
"mphf, said by a seawing I don't know how much i can believe it" she teased him, then the seadragon nuzzled at Trinyah and she made a pissed off expression "oh please, don't do that in front of me, i thought it was a serious party..well, cerimony?"
the other dragons will talk about this forever! she thought shooking her tiny head
she was interrupted by another dragon, she couldn't say which tribes she was in but she was white and looked to be a diplomatic one, at her words she smirked
"yeah, is everything alright? yes?" she said with no caution, in a provocation way
but after this "arrogance" an expression more kind appearead on her snout as she got distracted
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:58 am

((You had to go and post here and freak Trinyah out. Razz You know she's terrified of fire XD))

When the FireWing approached, and Trinyah first spotted her fiery designed body, her eyes widened in fear, and she instinctively took a step back, forgetting that she was a crowd surrounded by many other IceWings, plus the dragon goddess of magic. Every instinct in her small body was to run away and hide from the bigger, hotter dragoness. After all, Trinyah didn't like the heat, and FireWings naturally produced heat, so it was natural that she should suddenly feel uncomfortable around the one who had shown up. Luckily for Trinyah, if anything bad between Erinyes and herself erupted, then she would have a kingdom and her friends to back her up. Unluckily, if Trinyah showed any signs of her disdain and fear toward the FireWing tracker, the firewing could easily return back to the kingdom and declare that her reports, and in the worst situation could plunge the FireWings and IceWings into war, which was certainly not something that the smaller ice dragoness wanted to see. In fact, she wanted to see the very opposite of war. She just hoped that her fear of the FireWings would cause them to become enemies.....

As the FireWing took a step closer, Trinyah took a step backward, pressing her body up against Atlantis's larger one, frightened by the size and malice of the stranger, and intimidated by the heat that was rushing from her body. Trinyah had sworn never to get too close to a FireWing, ever since what had happened with her father. It frightened her to think of what would happen if the FireWings knew that the new IceWing queen was extremely terrified of fire..... war would be certain if the more hotheaded of the FireWings wanted it. She just hoped that Erinyes wouldn't see her fear, which was unlikely because she was shaking next to Atlantis. Everytime the FireWing spoke she nodded fearfully, unable to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Atlantis remained surprised when she pressed her body against him, presumably scared by a fire dragon. She was looking for shelter and protection, though Erin looked to be a very friendly FireWing. He covered Trinyah with his wing to reassure her she was safe. Atlas had no idea why she was reacting the way. That kind of behaviour would crack the rapports between IceWings and FireWings. The two tribes have always disliked each other due to the opposing elements and behaviour, but they have always prefered to avoid struggles. A clash between the two tribes would result in a carnage. "I have never got a chance to visit the palace and the IceWings territories... Would you like to guide me?" He asked. The ceremony was over and almost everyone was gone. Other dragons have returned back to their activities. Atlantis was trying to find a excuse to let Trinyah to escape from that situation and relax a little. The last events have certainly unsettled her. Becoming a Queen at young age was something hard to handle
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:55 pm

More eagerly then would have been appropriate, Trinyah quickly nodded her head and walked away in a hurried fashion, glancing over her head and, retaining a polite aura to her, bowed her head apologetically to Erinyes, before making her way through the crowds of people with Atlantis. Right now the only thing she was focused on was getting out of the way of this crowd and possibly avoiding any other FireWings -- with the exception of if she ran into Avian -- who happened to be at the party. Of course, Trinyah still wasn't completely aware that Avian WAS a FireWing. After all she had only met him on a few occasions when she had been hunting. Instead of rudely making her way through the crowd, she bowed her head and said farewell to her friends and fellow tribemates, and made sure that Atlantis was indeed following her before she rushed on. More or less Erinyes would share this strange behavior from the IceWing queen with the FireWing leader, Shadowfire, and if dragons like Volcanis were around, it could smell trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:42 am

Sleenia studyed Erinyes with a unusual serious expression, that was rare to see on her face since she was showing a kind look almost all the time
"very well..." she replied, non convinced by the answer of the firewing, and looked and Trinyah and Atlantis, she felt a little of pain insisde seeying them so close, but she tried to hide it and after nodding at Trinyah he also bowed her head again in respect
"I hope to see you soon new Queen" she said very happy and proud for her, then, smiling at her, them she gazed at the young firewing for few moment, which replied keeping her look strong, so Sleenia made a movement with the muzzle as to say bye and walked away, not looking back, givining a last worried look at Trinyah, because of her sensibility she felt her emotions, and was not too hard to sense them because of their intensity
I hope you are allright and everything will go well
she thought, and maybe a part of her thought touched the mind of the ice dragoness
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:56 am

Trinyah wrote:((You had to go and post here and freak Trinyah out. Razz You know she's terrified of fire XD))
// Noo I din't mean to do that, I swear XD sorry, lol

Erinyes noticed how the icequeen moved back, she was a little surprised, because she was the one in risk in this territory, and it would be better if the leader of her tribe would not know that, but she didn't care at all, she wanted to see
and thinking again at Trinyah reaction, it was not so weird to have fear, since their powers where opposing each other
The fire dragoness used to feel a little of pleasure to cause fear in others, also because it worked well as a defense to intimidate, because she was not big enough, even if her aggressivity compensate her size with particular strenght
Anyway she felt guilty for the reaction she caused, and looked at her with a more calm and surprised expression instead of a severe one, bowing her head again "I went here to greet and meet you.." she said "..new Queen.." and concluded saluting her
she noticed also the protection the seawing gave to her
there must be someting between them or are just great friends...or i he doing his duty protecting the queen
she shooked her head
naah, something more...I guess
After that she noticed the white dragoness was staring at her, so she recomposed herself, and with a fiery and severe look she replied supporting her gaze for several seconds
Finally she greet her, and the firewing just watched at her going away, she sighed annoyed by this sesation, she would have like dto slap her with her fangs, but also she undertood that she must be worried
"so it's that unusual to see a firewing on the top of a mountain?" she said outlaud, talking with herself and peering around to see if someone heard her, rubbing some snow with her paw
"The snow is not that bad.." she continued, smiling in a distracted way, like a new born dragon that discover the snow for the first time, she was happy to be a rebel, and happy to have meet the ice queen in person
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 am

Once Trinyah and Atlantis were gone, a unwanted guest arrived. Volcanis entered the throne room a lot angered.
"ETCIU'!!!" He sneezed with a roar accidentally breathing a turrent of flames.  "This f***** cold is destroying me." He yelled, glaring at the several IceWings around. Volcanis looked around, spotting his sister. He walked towards Erin growling. His body was releasing dangerous flames around due to his bad mood.  "You little impertinent! I have finally found you." The fire dragon snarled. The brother was almost three times bigger than Erineyes. "What the heck you have in your mind! Coming alone to this cra*** place amongst the ice scum?" He yelled gazing at the IceWings. The insult was clearly directed to the ice dragons. Volcanis carefully looked around, but he couldn't see Trinyah. "Anyway, where is gone the new Queen? I'd like to give her... My personal greetings." He chuckled, but he shrugged it off. Volcanis pushed Erineyes with his tail towards the cave's exit. "Move your behind out of there! We'll return back to home!" He ordered with a severe voice to his sister.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:11 pm

A echo came shouting from the SkyWing territory, Arcke totally did not spot volcanis heading to the mountains by increasing his sight with his enzymes no.... :3

is that any way to say "let's go home to your sister?" the echo came loudly then Arcke came flying in fine with the cold as his enzymes can create heat, utilities in the blood wooo!shortly after the echo he landed in front of Volcanis

first learn some manners, second why did you need to come? Of she's fine with cold and your not, why not leave her be? You'll know she'll come home to firewing territory! Arcke declared, despite his small size he did not unlock the secrets of his enzymes, his eyes glowing with confidence

but whom you do with your members isn't my business, what is that emotion to be easily in a bad mood, Volcanis right?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next