Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)

4 posters

Go down

What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all) Empty What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)

Post by Chloe Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 pm

The rush of air between wings could be heared above the meadows and forests around the outskirts of the icewing territory, a familliar, yet unknown dragoness to many new to the lands glided gracefully down to the surface, purple scales and golden fur glinting like a jewl in the light of the sun.

Chloe had...dissapeared for a long time, she had no idea of the havoc that was plaguing the place she called home. Green eyes glanced around the area, clear confusion and a tinge of fear expressing itself through them. Where was everyone? why is the meadows so barren? what in pyrria was going on?
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all) Empty Re: What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Albino was sitting down on one of the broken down meadows, eatting some fruits that she found. Ever since she was born, she been living in this broken down, cold land before all of the land turned to rubbish. She sighed, getting back up as she started to walk down to the forest. She was a hatchling and she didn't know how to fly so far

Once she was in the forest, she heard the beating ofnwings, which startled her of course. She quickly climbed up a tall tree, hidding in the large leaves that this tree had. Hopefully the leaves could block her scent, since the leaves smelled rather strong
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Female Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all) Empty Re: What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)

Post by Chloe Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Chloe continued to wander around the area, trying to think of rational ways that the land could be so...dead. did a war happen? A sickness? Did the tribes move to a new location?! Maybe they all went underground!?.

Chloe shook her head, that was probably not what happened...there had to be a reason. She made her way back to the forested area to check for any signs of life.
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:22 am

Albino continued to hide her scent in the large leaves in the tree, hearing footsteps that seemed to be coming near the small hatchling. Where was everyone, and why and how the land became like this? She was born out of the egg when the land was like this, not before when the valley and forest's were green and beautiful.

Albino kept quiet, her long claws going through the bark of the tree that she was hiding in. If she can keep quiet, then maybe this newcomer won't notice her...
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Female Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysalis Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:30 am

The crystelized Earthwing was walking along the forested area, looking around for signs of life. She hadn't seen not even a wyvern in a while, and it worried her very much. Where was everyone? Ever since the terrible monsters of Pyyira came down, the dragons and lesser species had been missings. Hundreds.... Maybe thousands......were gone.

She continued to walk around the dense forest, smelling around. She was blind, so the Earthwing mostly used her great sense of smell to 'look' around. She continued to do this, until she stopped, smelling the air. The elder one has picked up two Dragon scents, probably an Icewing. She continued to walk, being much carefully now
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Chloe stopped, the sound of footsteps caught the purple dragons attention "Another dragon...? finally!" she went into a sprint, the thought of finally meeting a dragon again after so long was exciting! she wasn't looking out for the slope that happened to be infront of her. She tripped, yelped and tumbled down the hill, landing onto her back at the bottom. What a lovely day she was having...not.
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:37 am

Luke had been flying for hours with no sign of anything, the half-humans wings aching, a mixture of tiredness, sleep deprivation, stress, and hunger finally driving him to the brink of his physical limits. the two broard white feathered wings wings that kept him aloft clipping a tree as he glided too low, crying out in both pain and surprise when he was forced to fold either wing in, crashing through one branch not far from the other dragons that was almost half as thick as he was, though he was not aware of anything as he ended up in a heap face down in the dirt. it gave a whole new meaning to eating dirt...
Luke
Luke

Male Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Chloe stopped in her tracks yet again when the sound of twigs and branches from above began to snap, a thud following suit afterwards. Chloe sighed and turned around, walking into the direction of the thud, somebody must've fell from the sky.
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:05 am

((Bump))
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

(been waiting for someone else to reply, but so far nothing...)

Luke coughed and groaned, his body shaking as he picked himself up slowly. "Damn creatures..." he mumbled and spat out the dirt that had gone in his mouth. Glancing around nervously as he heard movement nearby, he was not defenseless though and pulled his wing closer to his back. taking up a defensive stance, a sword being summoned to his hand. it was a pack of about of Catawal's, the creatures hissing loudly as he looked around. Slashing at one as it neared and killing it instantly, another came from behind and caught him on the side though with a burst of flame from his mouth. it was then he sensed another presence. though this one he felt as though wasn't a danger....
Luke
Luke

Male Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down