Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SeaWings Council - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SeaWings Council - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SeaWings Council

+2
Oceana
Atlantis
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SeaWings Council - Page 2 Empty SeaWings Council

Post by Atlantis Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Atlantis was walking through the hallways of the SeaWing palace. His destination was the gathering room where he should meet with the other SeaWings. Korramyr has suddenly left the tribe , declaring to leave the administration to Atlantis and ShiningWater. Tribes didn't have one leader anymore, but two. A male exponent and female exponent for equality gender. So Atlantis has been consequently promoted as the new SeaWing male leader. However Atlantis was aware that alone will be hard to lead the tribe. So he hoped that Shine would accept to become the new female leader and administrate the tribe alongside Atlantis. The seadragon entered the room, that it was empty. He sat down on his spot waiting for the other SeaWings to come, especially Shining and Oceana. They were the two members closer to him. Their presence was needed before to discuss about new changes and how the tribe should be administrated now.

Last edited by Atlantis on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

SeaWings Council - Page 2 Empty Re: SeaWings Council

Post by Shiningwater Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:31 am

Shine nodded, listening to Arkhor's proposal, then to Atlas as he explained his thoughts. "I'll agree to that. Oceana, you're a dependable Seawing, and I think you'd be a great Elite Tracker. Maybe you could train Ashra, and maybe on the day of the party. Perhaps we could invite the other tribes as well." She turned to Atlas, asking for confirmation of this proposal.

((Sorry, I'm tired and can't read. Fixed.))

Last edited by Shiningwater on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 am

Shiningwater, Atlas was talkin about Oceana, not Ashra

Oceana was starting to feel bored at the council. Atlas and Shine we're working together on stuff so just waited and waited for each response. From what Oceana thought was that Arkhor was now the new lieutenant. She thought that it was a good decision. Oceana told herself that she would not try out for Royal gaurd because she perfered being a tracker. All of a sudden, Oceana bolted up, "Seriously Atlantis?! I would love to be elite tracker and I'm already excited for training my first apprentice!" Oceana was starting to feel giddy.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:23 am

((Alright, fixed it Oceana.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:07 am

// To do a summary:
Arkhor -> SeaWing Lieutenant (in trial)
Oceana -> SeaWing Elite Tracker
Ashra -> training for Anbu Black Ops, right? Razz  //

The council was almost over. The new administration has been decided and Atlas was satisfied about that. He complimented Oceana. "I'm sure you'll be an excellent Elite Tracker." Atlas smiled. He turned towards Arkhor. "Ok, so you're under a trial period." He advised the male Guardian. "If you'll impress the leaders enough, the promotion is yours." Atlas smiled. He was confident that Arkhor would prove to be a great Lieutenant.

There was still one argument to discuss: the most important one. "This is the last topic to discuss: I'm thinking to rebuild the SeaWing Palace." Atlas was going to talk about an ambitious project. "The Palace will become a sort of sea castle splitted in two parts. The lower part is underwater and it will be completely flooded in water. The upper part emerges instead from the ocean and it can welcome dragons from other tribes. Do you like the idea?" Atlas asked. If everyone was ok with the project, Atlas would command the builders to immediately start the project. "After the new palace is ready, we can have a great party inside to celebrate Korramyr and inaugurate the new administration."
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 am

Ark looked towards both leaders as Atlantis gave his verdict, Ark smiled and thanked Atlantis for this opportunity, "Thanks for allowing me to prove myself, I won't let you down". Ark was happy to that he was given a chance to prove himself, with protecting and partly leading the lands. Ark agreed with Atlantis with the new design for the palace, "We do need a place for all dragons from any tribe to meet" he thought. Proceeding to speak, "Atlantis you have my agreement with the new changes for the palace". After all this time in the meeting, Arkhor was getting hungry, luckily the meeting was coming to a close.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Erhhh, Atlas? The upper and lower palaces were already there a long time ago: the Summer Palace and the Deep Sea Palace. You can't add them in, because they were there, already. From the beginning of the tribes. Unless you really DO want to do it this way. I'm just telling you ^^
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:09 pm

// Really? I remember Korramyr described a underwater palace where water can't flow inside Razz

I haven't check out the description of the two palaces in "Dragon Kingdoms". I'm reading them right now. So we have already two palaces.

I'd like to make a sort of huge SeaWings strongold that emerges from the ocean. A single sea castle that is splitted in two parts. We still have "two palaces", but they're merged this time. A part is underwater, the other one not.

A picture (not very good) to give the idea (it is the upper part).
http://farawayforest.deviantart.com/art/The-Palace-of-Tiamat-174864968 //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:10 pm

The SeaWings have two palaces, the Summer Palace, and the Deep Sea Palace. The Summer Palace is hidden on an island in the Crystal Sea. The palace is hidden by a thick canopy of trees, and the only entrance would be an underwater tunnel of unknown length, with breathing holes at various intervals. There are caves for guests and waterfalls and wading pools all over the place like a water fun park, and the pavilion is decorated lavishly with pearls, emeralds and other beautiful objects. The Deep Sea Palace is located miles below the surface, so only SeaWings can enter it, as they have the gills to breathe underwater. It is said to be a canyon in the ocean floor made out of coral, with coral and seaweed growing at the bottom like beautiful gardens. Groups of SeaWings can be seen clustered around speaking in Aquatic. It seems to have a relaxed and safe atmosphere, since no enemies can ever reach it. This is also where the Royal Hatchery is found. The main shelter seems to be passageways and rooms inside of the cliff walls.

This is the description I had. Would that work? You can tell me if you want it changed, and I can change it for you ^^
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:44 pm

// I'd like to change it this way //

The SeaWings have two palaces, the Summer Palace, and the Deep Sea Palace. The Summer Palace emerges from the ocean and it's the SeaWings main stronghold. It's mostly characterized by open spaces to welcome and accomodate dragons from other tribes. Several tower guards protect the palace from the enemies. The walls are thick and resistant enough to withstand without problems even the most terryfing storms. The Deep Sea Palace is instead located miles below the surface, so only SeaWings can enter it, as they have the gills to breathe underwater. It is said to be a canyon in the ocean floor made out of coral, with coral and seaweed growing at the bottom like beautiful gardens. Groups of SeaWings can be seen clustered around speaking in Aquatic. It seems to have a relaxed and safe atmosphere, since no enemies can ever reach it and perfectly works as a refuge. This is also where the Royal Hatchery is found. The main shelter seems to be passageways and rooms inside of the cliff walls.

// feel free to suggest your descriptions or how to improve this one //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:31 am

Lugia was in his cave, trying to decipher a bit of ancient Latin text. He was reading a scroll he had found in an abandoned castle at the bottom of the ocean. Wet it may have been, he had managed to dry it and was now trying to decode what it said. He assumed the passage had been written by humans, for dragons didn't use greek.

"Quod cum factum est, et virga, et exercitum cecidit ...." he read, frowning. He had managed to translate this part, but nothing else.

Sighing, he folded up the scroll and set it down, flying over to where he kept his scrolls. Because of his hand-like wings, it was easy for him to grab and hold things. Some might go as far as to call him draconian.

Then Lugia glanced out at the ocean. Its surface glittered beautifully In the morning light. Maybe now was a good time to go out for a swim. With a yawn, he jumped into the ocean, his back plates folding over so he would become better suited for the ocean. His tail acted as a rudder as he swam through the ocean. He knew very well that he was late to the meeting, and he didn't mind. The younger dragons often thought him quite odd, even their old leader, Korramyr, had had trouble believing he was actually a dragon.

As Lugia swam into the palace, he looked around. Only about five dragons. He shook his head. The youngsters these days, thought they could ditch anything.

"Alright, I'm here. So what was this whole arrangement about?" asked Lugia telepathically, ruffling his feathers as he walked over to the other dragons. He didn't like using their language and much preferred his own tongue. But no one here seemed to understand him. So he had just decided to speak telepathically with them. It was much easier then learning a new language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:46 am

Atlantis noticed another dragon arriving. Lugia, the wisest dragon of the tribe, was here. Atlas wasn't surprised that Lugia was late. The feathered dragon was used to spend most of his time reading books and translating precious ancient scrolls. Lugia was also the most particular SeaWing around. He was indeed a wyvern because he only had two legs. However the wings were very large and they could be used like hands. Lugia was quite small as a dragon, but he was very powerful. Lugias was able to master different and mysterious powers.

Atlas received the telephatic message. Atlas knew that Lugia prefered to use telepathic abilities instead of speaking their language. "Hi, Lugia. I'm happy you have finally joined us." Atlas greeted him with a smile.  "To do a summary: we have designed the new administration after Korramyr has left. ShiningWater and me are the new SeaWings leaders. Arkhor is our new Lieutenant in trial. Oceana has been promoted to Elite SeaWing Tracker. We have agreed to invest more in surveillance. We have revisited the special rank of SeaWing Royal Guard. These dragons were originally thought to be Korramyr's body guards, but they have more freedom now. Royal Guards can also take care of the Palace, lead troops in war and train apprentices." Atlantis explained to Lugia. "Also, we're now discussing about the final topic. I'd like to make a sort of sea castle that emerges from the ocean and it's splitted in two parts. The upper part can welcome and accomodate dragons from other tribes. The lower part is instead underwater." Atlantis concluded.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:19 am

(I think I'm training to be a tracker? Or would Oceana help Ashra become an Anbu?)

Ashra was rather overwhelmed by the quick pace of the conversation, she had yet to put in any input regarding the current topics. When a new dragon entered the room she found that this would be the best time to start saying her fill. She turned to Oceana.

"I would love to learn from you and be your apprentice!" She said, her tail swishing happily. If she was learning from the new elite tracker there was an even bigger chance of her joining the special group she had heard about.

"I also love the idea for a split castle.~ Surely it would help with political things and such."
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:48 am

((I like the split castle. Half above, half below. And then another one-possibly the current one-that is seawings only.))

Shiningwater was listening to the conversation and trying to process the different subjects being thrown around. She finally opened her mouth to welcome the only wise one in their tribe. "Hello, Lugia." She nodded to the wyvern with a slight smile. Then she turned to Atlas. "What if we get to work on the new castle, and invite the tribes for the grand opening. There, we can announce the new leadership and ranks for everyone."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Ark greeted the new Wyvern, "Welcome Lugia, I havn't seen you before" He then turned towards Ashra and Oceana "I believe Ashra would be great apprentice, as she could be a great asset for us" he smiled. He then moved his attention towards Shine and Atlas saying "I agree Shine it sounds like a great idea" He smiled to them both.

Due to the extended meeting Ark was getting more hungry, he couldn't stop thinking about chewing on a large fresh tuna. Razz
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Oceana heard someone coming to the meeting. As the door opened, she recognized him as Lugia, a new SeaWing. She knew that he perfered to telepathic instead of learning the language. Oceana heard the words in her head. As Atlas did a summary, the elite tracker nodded to tell Lugia that she was Oceana. "Welcome Lugia, I'm Oceana, SeaWing Elite Tracker. It shall be a pleasure to meet you!" Oceana grinned at Lugia. Then she turned to her apprentice, "I'm glad to see you so happy Ashra! It'll be so much fun to be your mentor! And, I shall teach you all of my skills to get you into that group!" She was happy to teach someone, finally. Then Oceana turned to Shine, "I like the idea of a celebration after the castle is rebuilt, Shine! Of course, I shall put my efforts into it also!" Oceana was starting to feel hungry, so she hoped that the meeting will be over soon and then they could start rebuilding the castle.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Lugia watched the conversation silently. In truth he didn't understand much of what they were discussing, since back in his world there had been no such thing. In a way, he understood, where a less knowledgeable member of his world may have failed to. He decided not to put any input on the subject. He never did in these kinds of things. Instead he decided to sit back and observe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:53 pm

// @Shine: the sea castle already represents "two palaces" that are splitted. The upper part is open towards the sky and can welcome dragons from other tribes. The lower part is completely underwater and it's exclusively reserved to the SeaWings. It works as a refuge where SeaWings can have their secret riunions. It's actually a private part that dragons from other tribes can't reach because they aren't able to breath underwater.

Am I right? it looks like we are saying the same thing in diffent ways Razz //

Atlantis looked at Ashra "You would become a tracker first... Then I'll personally train you." He told her smiling. Her dream would become true one day. Atlas was a leader afterall, so he could train Ashra to let her to become a member of the Black Ops.

Atlas nodded at Shine's words. "It's fine. Then we'll have a big party after the new castle is ready. I declare the council over, if everyone is ok with all the points discussed." Atlas told the others, starting to feel hungry like everyone else. He glanced at Lugia that has been silent.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:49 pm

((Atlantis, you realize Phan removed the Black Ops, right? At least I think she did Razz))

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:15 pm

// I have seen them in "Tribe ranks." So I don't know if they have been actually removed Razz In this case the organization doesn't exist. Waiting for confermation about that. Razz //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:29 am

((I think we are....whoops. Heh. Sweat Oh well. Sounds good!))

Shine nodded in response, and waited for the other dragons to leave. She wanted to make sure there was nothing the two leaders needed to discuss in private before she went to find some food.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:47 am

// To Ashra: happy news. The Anbu Black Ops haven't been removed, so you can become one of them, if you would like. //

// Ok, so we need to do a description of the new SeaWings castle. What about this? //

The SeaWings have a huge sea castle that emerges from the ocean. It's splitted into two palaces: the Summer palace and the Deep Sea palace. The Summer Palace is open towards the sky. It's mostly characterized by large spaces to welcome dragons from other tribes. It's the ideal place where to sunbathe. The palace provides every kind of comfort with living rooms, a dining room, a kitchen and rooms where to sleep. Ornate shells decorate the inside and out. Several guard towers protect the palace from the enemies. The Deep Sea Palace is instead located below the water's surface, so only SeaWings can enter it, as they have the gills to breathe underwater. It is said to be a canyon in the ocean floor made out of coral, with coral and seaweed growing at the bottom like beautiful gardens. Groups of SeaWings can be seen clustered around speaking in Aquatic. It seems to have a relaxed and safe atmosphere, since no enemies can ever reach it and perfectly works as a refuge. This is also where the Royal Hatchery is found. The main shelter seems to be passageways and rooms inside of the cliff walls.

Ps: Shine, your new avatar is awesome! She's beatiful Smile

Last edited by Atlantis on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:36 am

((Looks all good to me! We were hinking the same thing, but I'm not good at explaining. ONO))
((Also, thanks, Atlas! Made new ones for all three accounts! :3))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:02 pm

// I need to up this topic. I see there's a topic ongoing about allianges between tribes.

My suggestion is that SeaWings would be neutral on this matter. What is your opinion about that? //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:06 pm

((Not on great terms with the Firewings, but otherwise nuetral. That sound good?))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Shiningwater wrote:((Not on great terms with the Firewings, but otherwise nuetral. That sound good?))

Yes, it sounds good Razz
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next