Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Dragon Tribes Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Dragon Tribes Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Dragon Tribes

+6
Snowflare
Shrillix
Solarflare
Aqua Splash
Azoth
Phantom
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dragon Tribes Empty The Dragon Tribes

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Dragon Ranks and Tribes

I. Dragon tribe ranks
II. Dragon tribes

I. Dragon tribe ranks:

Before you read this, please note that this is a rough estimation and most basic of the rank systems all tribes built up upon. It is likely that there have been some alterations unique to each tribe. Please visit the specific tribe ranking systems to see their actual and current ranks.

--

Tribe Leaders: A tribe has usually one or two leaders. They can be King and Queen, or they would simply share the leadership. Leaders collaborate each other to guide the tribe and understand the necessities and demands of tribe members. They are tribe representatives and their word reflects the collective opinion of tribe members. They call councils when it comes to take crucial decisions for the tribe.

Lieutenant: Lieutenants are second in command of a dragon tribe. A lieutenant is chosen by the leaders to be their successors. They are responsible for organizing daily patrols for the tribe, such as hunting patrols and border patrols. If a tribe leader is unable to lead a tribe temporarily, then the lieutenant would take over for that time. If a lieutenant is sick or injured, then a senior dragon will temporarily take his/her place.

Healer: The dragon assigned to cure wounded dragons. They're specialized in the healing arts.

Vulcan: The dragon who works in the forges of the tribes. They are scarred from working and they make armor for all dragons, including the full body armor, metal claws, horns, and spikes or  just parts, like the body armor or head armor. They also make weapons, from daggers and knives, to long weapons like spears.

Guardian: The dragons who protects the tribe from danger, including other dragons and animals. Protectors are usually the bulky and powerful dragons of the tribe.

Tracker: The dragons who hunt prey for the tribe, and they are also the ones who spy for the tribe, including on other tribes. They are usually, fast and nimble, built for speed and agility.

Trainees: The dragons who are currently in training. They either train to become a Tracker or a Guardian, or a Healer in training with their Trainers (teachers).

Hatclings: They are the young dragons, mostly just hatched from their egg or younger than 10 years. At this time, they are chosen either for Tracker or Guardian, depending on their strength and body shape.

Scholars: These are the scientists of the tribe. Personal information libraries, Scholars work to advance the technology(magic) of their tribe and they share knowledge. They are not very good fighters but they have some of the strongest magic in the tribe.

Citizens: These are the every day dragons that make up the bulk of any tribe. They are provided for by the trackers and live relatively easy lives. The citizens take care of building and everything else the military doesn't handle.

II. Dragon Tribes

Dragons of Pyrrhia fall into one of seven general types (or "tribes")- FireWing, SeaWing, NightWing, SkyWing, EarthWing, LightWing, and IceWing.

SkyWings
SkyWings are the smallest dragons ranging from 10-40 feet. They range in color from gold to orange and usually have red, orange, or amber eyes.They have enormous wings and a long and prehensile tail great for balance. SkyWings are well-known for their superior aerial fighting skills, and also are fantastic fliers due to their over-sized wings. Rumour has it that they are capable of creating storms when they fly fast enough. Commonly they are able to breathe a huge gust of wind at their enemies and knock them unconscious for at least a few minutes. SkyWings are well-known for being able to perform flight maneuvers very well. They're very agile and can act quickly to dodge an oncoming attack. Skywing's abilities are based on the ability to manipulate the wind and, to some extent, create rain/snow clouds and even manipulate lightning.

SeaWings
SeaWings are the 2nd smallest dragons ranging from 15-60 feet. Their scales range from blue to green to aquamarine, sometimes with hints of silver that sparkle in the sun. They have webs in between their claws and flat, crocodile-like tails that makes them excellent swimmers, and gills on their necks that allow them to breathe underwater. SeaWings are just as much at home in the water as on land or in the air, maybe even more so. They have glow-in-the-dark stripes located on their tails, snouts, and underbellies that are used to attract other SeaWings when they choose their mates, and also for underwater communication, known as Aquatic. Members of the royal family have spiral markings as well as starbursts on the underside of their wings, and non-royal members of the tribe have only starbursts on their wings. Seawings generally possess abilities related to water, including increasing or decreasing its temperature or creating whirlpools.

NightWings
NightWings are the 3rd smallest dragons ranging from 20-80 feet. They are described as the night coming down on you, slinking unseen in the shadows, and blending into the night which  gives them a fierce reputation. These dragons are covered in usually dark-colored scales, and the underside of their wings are speckled with silver-gray scales, giving it the appearance of a night sky filled with sparkling stars, allowing them to fly at night without detection. They also have forked black tongues and straight, pointed horns. Some NightWings possess strange abilities unheard of to the rest of the dragon tribes, including the ability to manipulate the shadows and breathe a black mist that casts the opponent into a deep slumber. In general, they possess shadow-like abilities and may also have the power to become unseen in the dark.

LightWings
LightWings are the 4th smallest dragons ranging from 25-100 feet. They almost never remain monochromatic. Their scales may constantly shift colors, often reflecting their mood, and are bright like birds of paradise. They are dazzling and sparkling in the sunlight, and there is no color they cannot reproduce. The sun is needed to make their scales vibrant, so during the day, they have a time where they sit in the sun, recharging their scales,  called "sun time". They are long and graceful, with prehensile tails that are used primarily for climbing, scaling trees, and hanging in the forest they inhabit. They also emit a sort of strange aura, that reminds others of a star. Their abilities consist of sun and other light-related abilities. They exhale a bright beam of light, like a hyper beam, that can blind an opponent to even permanent damage.

COLORS:
Red/Black = Angry/Upset
Orange = Irritated
Gold/Yellow = Excited/Amused
Rose Pink/raspberry pink = Happy/optimistic
Pale Green/Acid Green = Fearful/sick
Green = Worried/Displeased
Blue = Calm/Tranquil
Indigo = Pride
Dark Purple = Shame/Guilt
Purplish Orange = Puzzled/Confused
White = Pain
Crimson/Pink = Embarrassed/Love
Gray/Blue-Gray = Sorrow

IceWings
IceWings are the 3rd largest dragons ranging from 30-120 feet. They can range in color from white to pale blue like ice. They have a ruff of extra horns on the back of their heads, and narrow, whip-like tails that usually ends in a barbed end. They have forked blue tongues, and ridged claws to grip ice. The claws are serrated- being clawed by an IceWing once is like being clawed by a normally clawed dragon four times, as well as gripping ice. IceWings can withstand both bright light and subzero temperatures. Instead of breathing fire, they exhale a deadly freezing breath that is in every way just as lethal as fire. Their natural abilities all relate to ice or freezing foes. These dragons are the most peaceful, and they don't like fighting.

FireWings
FireWings are the 2nd largest dragons ranging from 35-140 feet and they are initially built for fire. They are mainly fiery colored, including red and orange, with forked black tongues. They can breath huge and powerful blasts of fire, and because of the fire inside they give off a warmth. They're usually long-necked and muscular. Even their wings have sharp edges on the ends. They also can withstand boiling temperatures, opposite of the IceWings. They can envelope themselves in a fiery ball of fire and plummet towards their enemies, making them fearless fighters. In general, their abilities relate to fire or lava.

EarthWings
EarthWings are the largest dragonsranging from 40-160 feet. They are covered in thick, armor-like scales that are brown to green with undersides that are sometimes amber and gold. They are most comfortable on the ground, but will use aerial combat, and can blend into muddy areas quite well. The mud has a regenerative effect on them, allowing them to heal more quickly, a very useful ability. They are often very strong, stronger than most other dragons in the tribes. When EarthWings roar or stomp their feet, they can cause earthquakes that split the ground. They are also able to sense anything, literally, underground and dig very fast, allowing them to sneak up underneath their opponent. Although their entire abikity set relates to the earth, Earthwings may not possess any breathing abilities outside of spewing acid, but for those that do, it was documented that their breaths release a sweet smelling aroma that could uplift even the most depressing of moods for a while.

Last edited by Phantom on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 43 times in total
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Tribes Empty Re: The Dragon Tribes

Post by Azoth Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Yay you made it!!! How about the palaces?
Azoth
Azoth
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Male Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Hmmmmm..... I actually think they shouldn't live in palaces. If one tribe doesn't, then the other tribes shouldn't. Solarflare wants SkyWings to live on a gigantic cloud.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azoth Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Yea he told me that. I'm stuck :I
Azoth
Azoth
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 pm

So what should we do then? Make them live in dens again? I really was thinking that that floating palace was really cool......
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azoth Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Dens are kinda plain, you know...the palaces were a good idea...I think we should still stick with them. Very Happy
Azoth
Azoth
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:37 pm

But.... what about Solarflare? He wants a fluffy cloud.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azoth Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 pm

We could do a palace on a fluffy cloud. Razz
Azoth
Azoth
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:54 am

Maybe the palace for each tribe should be where they like best. SkyWings on a cloud. FlameWings on a volcano. SeaWings in the lake.
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

http://the-forest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarflare Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 am

Earthwings under ground, and Nightwings in the shadows.

I want it to be a fluffy cloud! We are wild people! Palaces will make us look bad. I AM NOT TAKING THE PALACE! You guys can have a palace but Skywings are not using a palace. I don't want to hurt your guy's feelings but I don't want a palace, that's my final answer
Solarflare
Solarflare
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Updated Wink Details and pictures are added. Check it out ^^ BTW, they're aren't really supposed to be multi-colored... like a red body, black wings, blue claws, etc. Sweat
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrillix Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

I think Earthwings shouldn't be that fat.... I ain't chubby .-.
We can also create dust storms and sand storms.

And I don't think that Skywings are that skinny O.o
Shrillix
Shrillix
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:24 pm

SkyWings are the SMALLEST. They aren't really skinny but they're the most agile and lean dragons. They kind of need a small body to be light and fly really really fast, And EarthWings aren't FAT, they're the biggest and the strongest. Dust storms and sand storms? Those are technically storms..... SkyWings are the only ones able to, and EarthWings aren't very fast fliers....
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrillix Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Well Skywings and Earthwings combines create that. And we are a bit more skinny but we may look like a regular dragon but we are very heavy.
Shrillix
Shrillix
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Look, that was TYPICAL EarthWing dragon. It doesn't mean that you're that. And that was TYPICAL SkyWing dragon. Not all SkyWings are like that though.... .___.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I don't want to be rude but, we don't have scales, we have fur. We have layers of fur on each scale so it looks like we have scales but it really is fur. We have something like a penguin, it is sleek so we can blend into snow and ice, ice and snow are shiny so that's why were shiny. The picture of the Typical Icewing dragon is perfect, Phantom.

I also have a few additions to Icewings. We can freeze enemies but you have to be very powerful Icewing to do it. If a Trainee tried to, they would die. I can do it but I would be weak after it. We can get into a bad mood (Like you saw in the gathering) with the littlest thing.
That's all
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh.. sorry about that Sweat I'll go change it immediately Very Happy Also, IceWings already can freeze enemies. Instead of breathing fire, they exhale a deadly freezing breath that is in every way just as lethal as fire. And they can freeze the enemies. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm a strange admin ^^
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Shouldn't there be two pictures? One for female and and one for male.
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Nahhhhh.. this is just to show a typical dragon...
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:31 am

It doesn't look like you finished the allies list.
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrillix Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:52 am

No she didn't It's hard to finish it in one sitting

Earthwings-
Skywings- Enemies- Icewings-Allies (We are allies)- Nightwings- Neutral- Firewings-Neutral- Seawings- Allies.
Shrillix
Shrillix
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 am

No offense.. but you can only have one ally..... It's fair to everyone. And yeah, I didn't finish. My mom wanted the computer. So who do you want? SeaWings already have IceWings.... You can be FireWings's ally.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 am

Edit you post at least
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

Phantom, I want to make a change a slight change to one of my enemies.

Firewings don't hate us like want us to be dead, were not like that, we just don't like each other.

Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 am

.... I can do that Wink
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader