Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)

2 posters

Go down

Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review) Empty Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)

Post by Uma Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:46 am

Name: Uma

Sexuality: Aromatic/Asexual

Personality: Extremely energetic and out there all of the time! He's very expressive and impulsive. He likes to freak people out on purpose. most people see him as an immature weirdo.  He is a trickster in very sense of the word. He loves playing pranks on people, sometimes in very mean spirited ways. He is very childish, true to his appearance. Uma is very arrogant, claiming that every single word out of his mouth is indeed a lie. He almost purposely makes himself look like a bad person,
not only that, but he makes it seem like he's proud of it. While he claims his lies are logical, he does have trust issues and general paranoia that can be the root cause of impulsive lying. He lives in his own little world. Deep inside, he has a heart of gold and wants to express himself more, which paranoia does cause issues with. He's like a classic outdoor, dirty, wild child.

Strengths: Very out there. Can be considered brave.
               He's quite smart. not like ungodly intelligence, but he can be quite cunning\
               He's a quick thinker
               Quite original in his thoughts
               Great brainstormer

Weaknesses: He's a liar
                 He can be very insensitive
                 Gets bored easily and finds it difficult to focus
                 He's constantly paranoid and on edge
                 Terrifies other people when it comes to his "plans"

MBTI: ENTP (Myer Briggs personality type. the e is for extroversion, the N for an intuitive trait, T for thinking, and P for prospecting. More info on myer briggs here https://www.16personalities.com/).

Appearance
       Height: (How tall your dragon is)
About 10 ft. tall an all fours, very short for a lightwing boi. He's about 15 ft. tall standing on his two feet.

Scales: (What color and how is it designed)
This color palette is this: https://coolors.co/9b3513-d4c8c8-6a5e7d-000000-6a5e7d
His body is that dark purple on the left of the black. His underbelly is the lightish grey color next to the brown. His nails, wing and tail tips, and other outlinish parts that don't stand out are black.

Eyes: (Eye color) The shade out brown featured i my color palette

Appearance: (Your character's general appearance. Weapons and other accessories must be included)
Very very skinny, short, and tiny. petite is the best way to describe it. He's not that physically strong. He has about one small horn on his nose and a couple of very very miniature runs running across his back. He has a very Cheshire like smile. his nails and tail tip are also pretty short. He's just kind of like a purple spined lizard with wings and expressions.

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: (Which one of the 7 dragon tribes does your dragon belong to)
The lightwing tribe

He admires the idea of the starlight order and is trying his best to find other light wings to rebuild the tribe. He;s picky about wanting to do it himself.  This is partly where he decided to make that group of friends mentioned earlier

Inheritance: (Are you a pure breed of your tribe, or crossed? If so, what's the cross?)
Purebred

N/A. He's rouge.

Family: (Does your dragon have a family? Who are they?)
His family is still alive, of course. He's not an orphan. His family just doesn't really matter in his story enough for me to even develop, name, or mention.

Mate: (Your dragon's mate. You may put N/A if you do not have one)
N/A

Hatchlings: (Does your dragon have any children? Put N/A if you do not)
N/A

Skills and Abilities        

Normal Abilities: (These are abilities that every dragon of your species can have. For example, NightWings can manipulate the shadows)
Scales changing color with mood and general lightwing abilities.

Special Abilities (Any unique abilities that your dragon has that no other dragon has? Make balanced powers)
Uma has the ability to shape shift when exposed to a certain amount of sunlight. The longer he's been out in the sun the better. It's kind of like a charged ability. It can last for a maximum of three minutes.

Weaknesses of this ability: It tires him out very much. It makes him drowsy almost instantly.

Combat Style (How does your dragon fight? Does he/she have a specific style of fighting?)
Sneaky. Very sneaky. not very physically forward at all. He prefers to sneak first, and if he gets caught he just flails. The best way t describe his fighting style is a little kitten hunting for food. Naturally, the kitten wants to sneak up on it first but it just flails around with its tiny body if needed.

Background        

History:
(What is your dragon's backstory?)
He just has a lot of body issues regarding the fact that he's short and skinny. He hates being weak. Though he acts relaxed, he's kind of just generally on edge. He does have his family to support them, but they're getting quite old and he's basically the man of the family. Being a rouge and having to actually survive has made him a bit paranoid. He's very curious about his camouflaging ability. He's tried to manipulate his mood to experiment with the changing color of his scales. He's try eating thyme to calm himself, which has only left him addicted to it. He's usually got a wa of thyme in his mouth wherever he is.

Last edited by Uma on Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:36 pm; edited 9 times in total

Uma

Male Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review) Empty Re: Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Hello there. Firstly, while adding things to our character template is fine, you should elaborate on them in case people might not know what it is, like the MBTI, for example. Secondly, the Freudian type you have would not be allowed here because of our rules, which I hope you've read. This site is kid-friendly. In addtion, you're missing strengths and weaknesses, you'll need to add those.

As for you specially ability, it would be considered illusion magic. I'll have to check, but I don't think illusion magic is considered a minor ability. You may have to come up with something else, but I'll let you know for sure. Regardless, you'd also need to state how long this ability can last and whether it has any weaknesses, such as not being effective on those who can tell the difference between reality and illusions. In the meantime, please work on the other things I have mentioned.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review) Empty Re: Uma The Stinky (app offically done and ready for review)

Post by Uma Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:46 pm

App is officially done and ready for review

Uma

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Shapeshifting is considered a major ability, so you're going to have to come up with another special ability. And I just noticed this since the site is a little messed up for me on my tablet. 30ft is pretty big for a teen when the max height for a full grown LightWing is 50ft. Maybe bring that down a bit. You can always return to that height when you decide to age him.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Uma Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Aight, I changed his height.

Uma

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm

10ft is kinda small for a teen. Try around 20ft. Also, you need to come up with a different special ability. Shapeshifting is a magical ability and a major magic spell. New characters who want to use magic must start with a minor spell. If you're set on a magical special ability, might I suggest something like creating a shield barrier to surround yourself. If you're more interested in a non magical special ability related to your species, how about something like being able to absorb sunlight and expel it from your body, basically an amplified version of a LightWing's breath attack. These are just examples of course, and remember your character's age and inexperience needs to be taken into account. If you need help coming up with something, let me know.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down