Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Ranks of the IceWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Ranks of the IceWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Ranks of the IceWings

5 posters

Go down

The Ranks of the IceWings Empty The Ranks of the IceWings

Post by Ra'Shei Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:57 pm

While the other Tribes of Pyyria function as monarchies (aside from the NightWings), the IceWings have a different system of government. The IceWings now act as a wolf pack, with various high ranks which are available to claim.

Each dragon of the IceWings is considered family but respect for higher ranks is still mandatory.

Alpha: Ra'Shei

The Alpha is the highest rank of the IceWings, as it is the dragon who holds absolute control over the rest of the Tribe. The Alpha is responsible for keeping the IceWings in order and under control and will go any measure to be sure the Tribe is not disturbed. Keeping things on a strict basis is the Alpha's way of showing that he cares for each dragon of the Tribe. He is very persistent on rules, and anyone who breaks one will never be free of consequence.

Sometimes the Alpha might take on a mate who will assume the same responsibilities as their partner.

Betas
Beta of the Safety:
Beta of the Strength:
Beta of the Secrets:

The Betas are the second highest ranks just below the Alpha. When the Alpha is absent, it is the responsibility of the Betas to keep the Tribe safe and under control. Any special problems that occur will be reported to the Alpha upon his or her return. In times of prolonged absence from the Alpha, Betas deserve the same respect that the Alpha would receive.

There are three Betas, each who control a specific part of the Tribe.

The Beta of Safety is in charge of making sure the Tribe is healthy and pure of sickness and that the Healers have enough materials in case of emergency. They are the ones who will protect the Tribe in case of plague. They also uphold the law and make sure no rules are broken, and if they are, it will be reported to the Alpha. This Beta is purely for the safety of the Tribe within the grasp of the supreme Alpha, for even the tightest holds can be weakened.

The Beta of Strength is much like the Beta of Safety but they are in charge of the military force instead. They prowl the open lands outside of the IceWing civilizations to combat monsters and intruders. They recruit the strongest, fiercest dragons to join their ranks. This Beta is also in charge of the hunting and must be sure that no outlander will be stealing their prey.

The Beta of Secrets is in charge of the more mysterious side of the Tribe. This Beta is the leader of spies and secret agents for scouting into unknown lands for special equipment and even treasure. In times of war, the Beta might send spies to the enemy Tribe to collect information on their adversaries. Most agents in this field are not IceWings or are at least hybrids.

Deltas: 0/5

Deltas are like Guardians but are considered stronger and more powerful. They are elite fighters tasked to defend the Betas and the Alpha, considered the best warriors in the Tribe. They have some power over lower ranks such as directing them where to hunt or where to patrol but will be powerless if the Alpha or Betas say otherwise.

Omegas: 0/2

Omegas are the lowest ranks aside from Hatchlings as they hold no power over anyone else other than the young, but they are still very important parts of the Tribe. The Omegas live in the hatcheries and are tasked with watching over draglets and teaching them the IceWing ways to hunt, fight, and live. There are only two Omegas, a male and a female, and although they are not the highest rankers in the Tribe, they are still very important as the future of the IceWings rest in their claws.
Ra'Shei
Ra'Shei
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

The Ranks of the IceWings Empty Re: The Ranks of the IceWings

Post by Ra'Shei Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Applications for High Ranks

If you are interested in having a high rank (Beta) in the IceWings, please fill the form below. To have a high rank you must be either an IceWing, SeaWing, or hybrid. It is preferred you are active as well.

Betas
Beta of Safety:
Beta of Strength: Snowblaze
Beta of Secrets:

Deltas: 0/5

Omegas: 0/2

Name: (What is the name of the character you would like to use for this position? Please provide a link to your character as well.)
Why will your character be good at this rank?:
Activity: (How active are you? Applies for both site and Discord server.)

Last edited by Ra'Shei on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ra'Shei
Ra'Shei
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowblaze Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Name: Snowblaze
Why will your character be good at this rank?: Snowblaze has been a Guardian for most of her adult, and had a great grasp on fighting. Her mind may be a bit... abnormal at times, but this odd dragoness tends to have a good head on her shoulders.
Activity: Very
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra'Shei Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm

IceWings! Meet your Beta of Strength, Snowblaze!
Ra'Shei
Ra'Shei
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Name:  Soulcry

Why might Soulcry be a good candidate for the role?

Soul is an adaptable, powerful dragon with keen vision.  His inheretence falls under the right criteria with 10% nw, 10% lw, 10% iw, and 70% skywing

As a rouge he had been quite secret and isolate in his years apart from the skywings, and though he just joined the ttibe recently, he has an incredibly loyal personality, ready to devote to the IW tribe.  He has a dominently mysterious aspect of personality, has a keen awareness and intuition.  He is small and lightweight, therefore able to keep covert and silent, and in fact even transparent, white body for quality calmoflauge in the snow.  He has good leadership skills, and can evade danger with great speed.  This dragon is very adept with vision with an intellect that is very high and has a vision ability especially equipped for this perfect role which allows him to long range see through objects.

He has been rogue for many years which may also be suitable for the candidacy.

Activity: because my meds have made me feel very weary, i havent been active much lately. But i have recently began a new one to help me sleep better at night.
I have been meaning to be much more active, but now i feel like i actually can.

Last edited by Soulcry on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:54 pm

Atarijor is going to be an Omega.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xajiva Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:04 am

Hello! :3

I'm currently working on the app of Xajiva and I'm pretty sure that - since she is my first character on this site - it would be too much to apply her as Beta of Safety. She is very protective, so the rank would have worked well with her, but Deltas would work well too. Would it be fine if I claim a Delta rank ...?

Oh, and, may I ask how normal citizen are called?
Xajiva
Xajiva
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down