Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu) Empty The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu)

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 am

// Alright where going back in time on this topic by 8 Years, This is before 3rd batch so sorry guys you can't post in here. Though I will make a topic for you. Here is the quick summary for you guys, Daryu is Ark's long lost sister, this topic will about them meeting and finding out. So 1st batch will be the age of 9 and 2nd batch will be 2. Characters currently busy are able to post here, for example Aari. Also Ark is still temp Lieutenant at this time.//

It was a warm morning, with it being the peak of summer. Temperatures where high and many of the Seawings where busy relaxing in the sun's bright rays. Ark was still busy with his tasks, with tensions rising with the Firewings patrols where important, this gave Ark little time to be with the hatchlings, luckily Ocean was around a lot for them. Returning from an early check of the guardians he landed in the Seawing courtyard, with the idea of heading towards the den to check on Ocean and the others. Feeling quite tired due to the early start, he sighed only to start walking towards the den. Many of other seawings where around little did he know that there was a lost gem within the group, smiling as he went past them he turned his focus towards the den.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu) Empty Re: The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu)

Post by Daryu Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:10 am

It was indeed a warm summer and perfect for most of the sea wings, except for a certain seawing who hated it when it got warm. She was swimming around and trying her best to cool down, but the waters had gotten warm too. Daryu slapped at the water hard in frustration. "Why does summer time have to be so hot? Why can't it be cool for once?" Daryu asked with a whine as she made her way back to the courtyard.

She laid on the ground with a soft sigh. "At least my scales are wet" she admitted with a smile, she was at least cooled down, but she might have to take another dive once her scales are dried up again. Daryu's attention was drawn when she spotted a sea wing flying above, she tilted her head as she watched, she kept washing as the sea wing flew. Daryu has to admit that the male looked gorgeous.. She got up from the ground with curiosity and interest in her eyes. She begins to follow Arkhor back to the den. She didn't enter the den just yet, she sat outside nearby and looking from a safe distance. But her curiosity was getting the best of her as she walked closer and closer.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu) Empty Re: The Revealed Past (Private - Family/Daryu)

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 am

Soon enough Ark returned to the den still unaware of the stranger following him, smiling as he spotted the kids, though he couldn't see Thirahan. Typical he thought, knowing that he was never around, probably lazing around on a rock somewhere. Nuzzling them he spoke to them, "You alright guys?" Knowing that he couldn't stay long he turned back towards the entrance only to spot a strange figure not to far away from the den, looking curiously she did look almost familiar. Shaking his head he focused back onto the hatchlings.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:37 am

Seeing as this male did not react in a bad way or seem to pose a threat. Daryu got closer and eventually walked into the den. She took a look around just to see if there was anyone sleeping. Although seeing hatchlings caused Daryu to lose some interest, what a bother.

"I'm sorry. Am I bothering anyone?" Daryu asked. Even though there might be a possibility that this fine male is taken. Daryu kept an open minded though, Who knows? the hatchlings might not belong to this male or maybe he's just a really big brother? Daryu giggled softly under her breath at her silly ideas and thoughts about this male.

Now, if this male seawing is already takened, it would hurt to at least get to know him so that she can play with the hatchlings and look after them.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:48 am

Soon his focus was interrupted as a female Seawing entered the den, "Err.. Can I help you? No your not bothering" With having a closer look he noticed her yellow eyes focusing on him, admittedly she did look familiar but he couldn't quite figure out why. "Well... I'm Arkhor and these are my children... well some of them" he chuckled, gesturing towards the group.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:11 am

Hearing those words that they were his child told Daryu that the male was taken. Not all is lost though, at least Daryu will make some friends to this and have something else to do for this summer. She smiled when the male said that she wasn't being a bother. "I'm Daryu." She said as her tail began to wag. Showing a bit of her personality. But of course, she was always energetic for her age and always willing to use that energy. Daryu took a long look at the male... Those orange eyes... ..just... something about them.. Daryu knows that the male was taken, but those orange eyes had some sort of attraction. Daryu shook her head a few times to clear her mind, she'll have to figure it out later as to why this male's eyes had some sort of memorization, or maybe it's just the heat playing tricks on her.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:48 pm

When Arkhor stepped into the den, Adra did the first thing she always tended to do upon seeing her father, and that was to jump into the air, flapping hard to get to his head, landing on top of it with a toothy hatching smile. "Daddy!" she squeaked happily, pausing when she saw a second dragon end-user the den, who was not her mommy, but was female. When she said get name a few moments later, Adra only you'd herself more confused, Hart head too long to the side, her orange gaze curious. "Who's Daryu, Daddy? Is she you friend?"
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Smirking as Adra tried to get onto his head, helping her up with his paw he smiled towards Dayru, she certainly seemed friendly though he began to wonder why she was here. "Nice to meet you Daryu, No Adra we have just met" focusing his gaze back onto Dayru, "So how can I help you?" he asked again continuing to wonder why she was familiar.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:01 pm

"Oh! er.. well..." Daryu began to stutter. She was feeling embarrassed about this, its just that her very intentions were to get to know the male better because of a certain love spark. "U-um.." She began to rub along the back of her head softly as she was trying to come up with a good, her wings were twitching flying as if readdy to run off.. At that moment as she turned to the side, the sun's rays flashed across her tear shaped jewel as it softly sparkled in a rainbow of colors. "W-well.. I've got a lot of free time and you looked like to be the only dragon who wasn't just sunbathing..." Daryu said as there was a soft blush to her cheeks. Hopefully this would be a good response.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Looking slightly confused from her response, "Er.. yeah... you see I'm the lieutenant, which means I normally have quite a lot to do sadly" smiling slightly, "How come your not sunbathing?" he chuckled as he started to smell her own scent, it smelt almost familiar very similar to his kids. Still his mind questioned why she was familiar, certainly different from any other seawing he had met.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Adra layed down, setting her head in between Arkor's eye ridges. "She smells funny," she whispered softly, more to herself than anything else. Lifting her head once more, she tipped it to the side. "You can play with us!" She said brightly, the orange stripe on her tail glowing a moment before fading back to it's dull orange.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:16 pm

"Oh. I hate it when it's warm, I prefer to be all nice, wet and cool!" Daryu said a soft giggle, her tail was wagging back and forth. Her tail slowed down when the little one commented on how she smelted funny. "Oh, that might be the water you're smelling." Daryu said a she looked at the little hatchling at eye level. "I was out swimming out to get cool down. Its very fun to swim, especially when there are all kinds of goodies to find!" Daryu said, she was getting excited just thinking about it. Now she was acting just like Arkhor's hatchling, you could see her face beaming with joy. "Like pearls, coral. I even found some kind of funny wooden thing at the bottom of the sea." Daryu said. What she meant was those sunken ships. When Arknor's little hatchling mentioned playing, it made her wag her tail even more. "oh! maybe we could play." Daryu said with a wide smile.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Ark continued to look curiously, "Fair enough... yeah I don't like it when its too warm" he replied with a smile, frowning slightly from Adra's comment, "Its alright Adra, remember it is warm outside" noticing Daryu's expression change, almost a more playful kind with her tail wagging slightly he couldn't help but chuckle at her playful nature. Nodding slightly as Adra suggested playing, "Sure, if you want at least you will be away from the warm sun"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:36 am

A small face popped out from a crevice, and landed on Daryu. "INTRUDER!" Delph squealed, before flapping off quite slowly and awkwardly onto her dad, pushing Adra off and pulling his tongue at her. "Nah nah ne nah nah!" he laughed, floating slowly down off Ark, and pouncing on Adra.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Daryu out a giggle. "Alright you two guys." Daryu said as she gave Delph a playful push by using her tail. "What kind of games would you little ones like to play?" Daryu asked. She was trying her best to be gentle since she is bigger than them.

Daryu made a mental note on her head to try giving them two little somes some gifts.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Adra let out a shrill squeak as she was pushed off of her father's head, though she managed to twist in the air and snap her wings open, gliding down on her feet, almost catlike. That was, until Delphin landed hard on top of her, flattening her to the floor and pushing the breath out of her. "Hey!" she helped, turning and pushing her brother off, scampering over to hide behind Daryu. "A game where Delphy has to be nice!" she said, her tail curling close to her as she crouched behind Daryu's paw.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:31 am

Smirking as Delp tackled Adra, "Be careful Delp" as he watched them playing he turned his attention back to Daryu, "If you want we can go to the pools, would be nice to cool down a bit. I have some time off" Smiling he almost seemed to relax with Daryu, it was strange that he did. Batting his tail against both Delp and Adra, he stroked one of his paws on them both.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 am

Daryu couldn't help but giggle as the two little ones played. When Arknor mentioned going to the pools, her tail stood straight up. "The pools?" Daryu asked in a curious tune of voice. "Where would that be?" Daryu asked. But of course, her excitement might be getting in the way of her thinking and it's possible that she might of forgotten.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 am

Tilted his head slightly, "The pool aren't to far just the hot springs close by" Chuckling he continued "Don't worry they have cold ones too" Turning his gaze back towards the hatchlings, "You guys wana go?" He smiled. His tail twitched against the floor, noticing that Daryu had recently swam from her wet scales.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:37 am

Delph gave Ark a 'what do you think' look, before letting his sister up. "I promise to be nice to Addy!" he said, blinking his eyes cutely, before unfolding his growing wings and leaping into Ark's mane.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:42 am

She smiled at Delphin when he pulled get to her feet, amused, but didn't say anything about it. "Let's go swimming, let's go swimming!" she squeaked, jumping into the air and circling around Ark and Daryu's heads. She was excited, and even though most everything made her happy or excited, the thought of a warm hot spring to swim in sounded like heaven.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:05 am

"If you be good, I'll get you guys someone shi~ney" Daryu said with a giggle before she showed a wide smiley when Delphin's energy starting bubbling up. Delphin was so much like her, She was excited and full of energy. "Where would the pools be then? Hmm?" Daryu asked as she began circling Arkhor as she waited for the answer.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 am

He couldn't bear it any longer. "THIS WAYY!" the tiny dragon screamed at the top of his lungs and with a whoosh flew away to the pools, as fast as he could go. Delph knew the complicated route off by heart, dodging rocks and cliffs as he entered a pool in a steep incline, diving into the water. He'd just been to the Learning Pool a few morning prior, and this pool is so much better in his opinion. Voices echoed around the water, as creatures chatted among themselves, and as a Demi-God Delphin could understand and confer with these water-dwelling creatures.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 am

Ark chuckled to himself at there eagerness, but before he could speak Delp shot off towards the pools which weren't to far. Sighing he replied "Yeah just follow me" picking up Adra with his paws and placing her in his mane. Soon enough he took flight following the young Delp, keeping an on eye on him they arrived at the pools. There where many in sight, some with steam rising from them. Seemly Delp dived into a cool one and Ark followed suit in a shallow area to allow Adra to get off. Keeping his focus on the hatchlings he turned towards Daryu has see landed, "Know this place then?" he asked with a smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryu Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:01 am

Daryu followed after Arkhor. Images began to flash before her eyes as lost broken memories came to her mind, but she shook a few times as she lost some air but she soon returned her focus to follow. Once they arrived at the pools, Daryu let out a loud "EEEEE!" as she dove right into the coolest pool she can see. She soon resurfaced and spit water into the air, making it spray and rain down. She let out a playfully giggle and a happy sigh.

Daryu
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next