Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway Empty Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway

Post by NightFlare Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello everyone! This topic will be a little different from what you're used to. Basically, this topic is mainly for rogues, to explore and colonize. It is the biggest area of free land outside of the Drakis Sanctuary, otherwise known as Lake Burn. No dragon owns this land, so it is considered rogues land. I like to consider rogues the most diverse, since they are able to travel around and claim land as their own. Now, here is a quick sketch map of Lake Burn, which will be regularly updated.

Lake Burn:
Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway Lake_b10

Now, if you wish to claim land, or have a bigger view of Lake Burn, PM me or my various accounts. Now, this isn't limited to rogues. Tribal dragons feel free to visit this area as well, though because of federal law, they aren't allowed to claim the area.

Roleplaying Groups

Private - Rayla and Zyailor

And I will add one of these with each new roleplay. Please note you don't need to use detail when posting here. Short and sweet posts are very much welcomed, but if someone can't keep up with your pace, you should only allow players who can.

Anyway, enjoy Lake Burn, my fellow rogues! More to be added, always!

Last edited by Opal on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway Empty Re: Lake Burn - Rogues' Hideaway

Post by Rayla Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 am

(Private Rayla and Zyailor, takes place after Time of Discovery, when Rayla and Thira became rogues.)

It was morning. Exactly five days after Rayla had became a rogue. Turns out Sterlynn had been living near lake burn, in a beautiful ice-home. The cave had been very small, just barely big enough for Thirahan and Rayla to squeeze through. Sterlynn hadn't expected company, so he hadn't made the cave bigger than he was. The cavern where he lived was big, just the right size to house three dragons. It was all encased in ice, And Ster said he had built it himself. Rayla had loved being on her own with her two brothers, with no rules and no annoying moms to tell her what to do. Now it was Rayla's turn to do the hunting, and she was currently down by the lake.

Humming to herself, Ray dived into the water, splashing about, not really trying to catch any fish. Ray yawned, coming on of the water, and shaking frozen bits of ice that had frozen from the water off her body. She then dived back underwater, swimming after a school of trout. She caught two, and decided to have a lunch break, throwing them on the shore, shaking off, and began to chow down. She wasn't aware that being a rogue had its disadvantages, seeing as they had no rules, so any rogue could come out at any time....

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 am

// Lazy Ark Razz //

Zya was traveling around following the tunnel routes, he hadn't heard from Chibi for quite some time now, he felt worried for her but he needed to explore, to help calm his mind. It seemed like the tunnel which he was following was close to Lake burn, when spotting the large body of water he noticed a figure on the lake side. Since he wasn't very large or knew the area very well he decided to stay cautious stopping close to the tree line he watched as the dragon was eating a meal. Trying not to make noise he jumped up towards a high branch to get a better view.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:19 am

Rayla flicked her ear as she ate. She heard something, but she wasn't worried about it. She was a rogue now, that meant she didn't need to guard anything. Well, unless Ster had territory of his own that he had claimed. She wasn't very familiar with his territory yet, and still had to be given a thorough tour of what he called his territory. He said he had to do daily border patrols of his area, but his territory was very small because he prefered to gather his food and store it, so he wouldn't need to make multiple trips. So he didn't really need to worry about intruders. Rayla still wasn't aware of Zy.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 am

Zya started to feel a little bored, continuing to think of Chibi he looked behind him as he thought of leaving towards the north. Suddenly he lost his grip of the branch, as he tried to balance himself it was too late, plummeting towards the ground he quickly span around so his wings would stop the fall. Landing softly onto the ground he frowned after a brief panic he turned his gaze back towards the rogue dragon, no doubt he created noise to alert the dragon.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:39 am

Rayla stopped eating, and straightened. She spun her head around in the direction of the noise, and blinked. She spotted a black dragon. Was it a NightWing? It was far too small to be a NightWing.... then again, from what Rayla had heard of her mother, her mother had been pretty small as well. Maybe this dragon was a SkyWing? Or a rogue? Rayla wanted to growl at them for disturbing her meal, but she was more curious than angry. Standing up, she trotted over to them, "Hey!" she snapped, "You alright?"

(Lol, Rayla's being random XD)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Zya started to panic, as he heard a raised voice from the rogue. As he pulled himself back to his feet he suddenly felt a shock of pain, it was his right rear leg, badly strained from the fall. This only made Zya crash onto his behind growling slightly from the pain, turning his gaze he spotted what the problem was. He didn't want to linger around with a potential dangerous dragon close by, of course he didn't know how the larger dragon would react.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Rayla narrowed her eyes at the smaller dragon. She was about three, maybe even four times his size. He seemed injured. Rayla stood at about twenty seven to twenty nine feet tall, and her brother (Thirahan) was bigger than she was, at about 30 feet, maybe larger. When she saw the dragon scurrying about, she felt pity for him. Using her paw, she pinned him down so he'd stop squirming about, and spoke up, "Hey! Calm down! You want to get your paw more broken than it already is?" she growled.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Zya eyes widened as he spotted the dragon coming towards him, this only made him panic even more as he tried to open his wings to get away, he was suddenly pounced, growling in fear, could this be the end? he thought, as he heard the her voice telling him to calm down he did so, listening more closely to her words as she held him down, being much larger than him he couldn't escape her grasp. Only to reply with fear in his voice, "P...Please let me go...."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Rayla rolled her eyes at the little dragon, but did as he asked. Why were some dragons so gosh darn small? She growled at him, "what's a tiny dragon like you doing out in the rogue lands?" She wasn't really that interested, but she didn't have much else better to do.
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:44 pm

frowned as Rayla spoke to him saying that he was tiny, speaking nervously "I''m... trying to find my friend.... *frown* I havn't seen her for sometime.." as he curled his tail round his leg trying to support it.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Rayla sighed, then growled, [/color]c]"Well, you shouldn't hang around in trees waiting for her to show up, now should you?"[/color] Rayla trotted off, picked up her fish, and brought it back to Zy, "here, eat this. Rayla dropped the fish at his feet.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Zya looked with a slightly confused look, was this rogue trying to help him? he pondered as a fresh fish was dropped at his feet. Smiling slightly he asked "Whats your name? Mines Zyailor...." as he swiftly grabbed the fish and started to chew at its flesh. It was quite rare having fish for him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Rayla chuckled, "My name's Rayla, Demi god and daughter of Trinyah, goddess of beauty, and Arkhor, god of tides," Rayla puffed out her chest, presenting her title proudly. Her mother had been the most beautiful dragoness out there! Maybe that's where she had gotten her looks from, thought Rayla with a chuckle.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Zya noticed as Rayla was almost bragging about her heritage, frowning slightly he replied "I'm no one special...Thanks for the fish..." As he tried to get back onto his feet he wobbled slightly but managed to keep his balance. She didn't seem to be a threat.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Rayla nodded, "Yea, I'm pretty special. I'm following my mom's footsteps, and one day I'll be a goddess, just like her!" Rayla announced proudly, chuckling to herself as she thought about being a goddess.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Zya's eyes widen as she mentioned goddess, "W...Wait your gona be a goddess?" looking slightly confused he couldn't believe that he was talking to a 'goddess' to be, smiling slightly he continued "How come your alone out here then?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Rayla shrugs, "I'm not alone. I'm living with my two brothers, Sterlynn and Thirahan. Thira is my bbf, best bro forever, and Ster's my super smart and serious younger bro. He can hear dead people!" Rayla laughed, since she could still barely believe it.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Zya looked slightly surprised, she surely wasn't that old, maybe around his own age. "How come not your parents? if you don't mind me asking.... I never really had any parents..." frowning slightly with a sad look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:01 pm

"Pffft, I don't need parents!" Said Rayla.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Zya frowned again as he nervously shook he tail as there was an awkward pause. "You havn't seen a small white dragon before? Thats who I'm looking for..." he hoped that his luck would change.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Rayla shook her head, "sorry, haven't seen any little white dragons around here. But you seem pretty cool. Why not hang out with me instead?" Said Rayla, smirking at Zy. Rayla was bored anyway. Nothing like spending the day with a stranger to get you in-bored!
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 am

Zya frowned from her response, but his ears perked when she mentioned him staying with her for bit, well it couldn't hurt she certainly seemed friendly. It would take a while for his leg to get better anyways. "O...Ok..." still feeling nervous he started to calm down.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:45 am

Rayla smirked at Zyailor, digging her claws casually in to the ground in a kneading motion, purring happily. Well, now she could have something to do that wasn't based around her brothers! Rayla had never felt weird around boys before, and probably never would. She preferred boys over females, because they were much rougher when she was play fighting with them. She had always enjoyed play fighting with her dad and her little brother Delphin. Not to mention her brother Thirahan and Vaynad, though Rayla had always been a little to rough for Vaynad..... and Sterlynn didn't seem to like to roughhouse, which Rayla didn't enjoy about his overly serious personality. Thinking about Vaynad made Rayla sad. About ten years ago, maybe longer, Vaynad disappeared. He had been gone ever since, and Rayla wasn't sure what had happened to him. He hadn't even been a trainee yet! Now Rayla was about seventeen years old..... well, who knew, maybe he'd show up again the same way Sterlynn had! Though Rayla with a chuckle. She then turned back to Zyailor, and laid down beside him, and decided to start a casual conversation.

"Hey, are you a SkyWing? Or are you a NightWing? I can't tell because you're too small to be a NightWing, but you're black, and SkyWings aren't black! Urg! It's confusing!" shouted Rayla, rolling onto her back and staring up at the sky, kicking her legs up in the air. If you couldn't already tell, Rayla was pretty hyper after eating that tuna. It must have had a lot of protein in it! Rayla wasn't really one to tell lies, so she usually ended up speaking her mind about everything, even if it might be considered rude to the other dragon.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 am

Zya managed to carefully sit down, being careful not to damage his leg further. Soon enough the larger rogue laid close by, it was strange for him, due to not having much contact with other dragons, apart from Chibi and a few skywings. As Rayla asked him a question about his tribe, he nervously smiled and replied "Er... Skywing... I havn't seen a Nightwing before.." as he continued, "So... are you a seawing?" she did look a lot like one except from a few features which he didn't realize they where from an Icewing.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next