Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) Empty Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Hyruu lied down on the beach, letting out a purr of contentment. At that time of the day, the sand was deliciously warm, heated by the sun since hours. Definitively this beach was a great place to relax a bit after hunting.
The grey dragon had settle down at the south of the LightWings territory, near the Mystic Sea. Although not that big, the territory had everything he needed : a nice comfy cave, a piece of forest for hunting and a few enjoyable spots to laze under the sun. For the moment, he was fairly happy with what he had. He finally had reached his native tribe - since for an unknown reason he wasn't born in the territory of the LightWings but really far from there -, he had socialized a bit with the other tribe members, and the sun was deliciously heating his scales. How could he not be happy of his situation ? The grey dragon put his head on his paws and closed his eyes, simply enjoying this calm and sunny day.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) Empty Re: Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

Post by Aquamarine Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 am

Aquamarine had come to visit Hyruu after excusing herself from the tribe for a few hours. She came to the shore and walked over to the dragon, a lazy yet sassy bounce in her step. She smiled and looked at Hyruu. "Hey darlin'... nace ta see ya again." She stated, her twangy accent gently mixing with the lapping of the ocean waves. She lay down and smiled, flicking her tail in a relaxed manner.

(excuse short post, tired.)
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) Empty Re: Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

Post by Hyruu Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Hyruu raised his head and gave Aquamarine a small smile. Like he expected, she did come to the shore today. The dragoness seemed to have taken the habit to come and visit him from time to time, and now that he was thinking about it he was seeing her more and more often. Hopefully he was slowly getting used to her strange accent. The first times he had some problems understanding what she meant, leading to some awkward moments.
"Hey Aquamarine. How are you ?" the grey dragon casually asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Aquamarine nuzzled Hyruu, casually, as though it was a normal friendly thing. "Ah'm doin' good. Wha' abou' you?" She stated, rolling onto her back and intertwining her tail with Hyruu's. Despite the romantic actions, she was acting calmly and lazily. This was, after all, her game of flirtatious play.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 am

Hyruu tensed a bit when Aquamarine nuzzled him. Even though he was getting used to the dragoness giving him... intimate signs of affection, he still was feeling awkward every time she nuzzled him, or entwined her tail with his, or brushed at his side... well, about everything she was doing in fact. A small part of him was actually enjoying those signs of affection, but the most part was focused on not turning into a bright red out of embarrassment.
"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm getting to know some members of my tribe, and this territory is as calm as ever." he replied, trying to sound as casual as he could.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Aquamarine nodded in understanding, resting against Hyruu. She noticed the fact that he turned red whenever she was around. This was quite a curious sight. "Darlin', wha' do ya turn red sometams? Ah don' mean ta be rude, bu' i's jus' not somethin' Ah see everyday." She said casually, closing her eyes and relaxing into the sand.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 pm

At the question Hyruu noticed that he turned red when Aquamarine leaned against him. Like always, the now red dragon tried to get back to his usual grey and partially managed to do so, his scales still showing a reddish tint. Well now that it had begun, he was feeling even more awkward.
"Erm, oh, that... Happens whenever I'm feeling embarrassed. Not against you, but, uh... I still can't get used to you leaning on me..." he awkwardly explained.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Aquamarine stared at Hyruu, scooting off of him a little bit. "Oh, Ah'm sorreh, darlin'... I didn' know tha' made ya uncomfertable..." She said in a slightly depressed voice. She still, however, kept her tail entwined with his. This was a sign of her continually flirtatious actions and manners.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Hyruu shook his head at the remark.
"Nah, don't worry. I'm getting used to it... I guess." he said, not exactly sure about what he just said. After all, it was her whole behavior that was making him feel awkward, and it certainly wasn't by scooting off a bit that it would stop. At that point, the grey dragon had given up the idea to resist this feeling of awkwardness. It would surely stop at some point...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm

The SeaWing dragoness nodded. "You can tell me if Ah'm makin' you uncomfertable, okay?" She stated, looking down at her paws and untangling their tails. This had made her slightly upset. The dragon she had managed to flirt with without him getting mad or confused, had now been caused awkward feelings from her actions. Shoot.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Without really realizing it, at the moment Aquamarine untangled their tails Hyruu's tail swayed from right to left, showing that he had actually forced himself not to move it while it was entangled. The grey dragon had a small sigh, again shaking his head.
"Nah, again don't worry, that's fine." he replied.
After all, how could he say that he was uncomfortable from the moment he was talking to another dragon ? He wasn't used being with other dragons since he lived alone all that time. Well, if he had to be honest being with Aquamarine was like starting with an extra difficulty...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Aquamarine nodded. She swayed her tail and smoothed the sand, occasionally running it through her paws. She had noticed his actions and become slightly more upset over them, a frown beginning to form on her face. She coughed to shake it off. "So.. erm.. darlin', what did ya wan' ta do taday? If ya do wan' to.." She said, looking at Hyruu.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Hyruu gave Aquamarine a look, noticing she looked slightly upset. Did he make some kind of mistake somewhere ? But he didn't sound aggressive or angry in his answers, did he ? The grey dragon got even more nervous at the idea he could have made her upset.
"Well, I didn't plan anything... What about you ?" he answered, hopping he didn't somehow make another mistake.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Aquamarine rolled onto her back, her head turned to Hyruu. "Ah was wonderin' if we coul' visit yer place, since I've never been there." she said, her voice getting its casual edge back a slight bit. This sudden happiness was caused by the fact that she was happy Hyruu was asking her things again. Hopefully he was willing to take her there.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Hyruu had a smile as Aquamarine seemed happy again. He had absolutely no idea why she got back to her happy state, nor he knew why she had been upset in the first place. Was being social really that hard ? Well anyway he didn't make a mistake, and if he did one it seemed forgotten.
"There's not much to see, but if you want to..." he replied with a shrug.
That seemed quite a strange request to him, but again it wasn't the first time Aquamarine requested things that seemed strange to him. Though for a reason he had that feeling he was missing something important... Oh well, if it was that important he would figure it out, right ?
The grey dragon stood up and quickly shook the sand off his wings.
"Shall we go then ?" he asked the dragoness.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Aquamarine stood up moments after Hyruu did. She noticed the quizzical facial expression he had. "I's fahn if there's na' much ta see. Ah still wanna go there, if yer tribe will allow me ta visit." She said and sprayed herself with water to get the sand that had stuck all over her to disperse. She was wondering why he seemed so confused and awkward all the time. Had he never really been around other dragons that much?
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 am

Hyruu had a shrug. "It shouldn't be a problem if you visit since I'm on the border of the tribe's territory." he told Aquamarine.
The grey dragon took off, making sure Aquamarine followed him. The trip didn't last long, Hyruu's territory being fairly small. In fact they only headed toward the nearest cliff which could already be seen from th
e beach. Aquamarine would notice that the grey dragon took off surprisingly easily, directly ascending where most dragons needed a bit of initial speed. The same went with the landing, Hyruu getting back on his legs as if he only jumped from a small rock when most dragons would have to run a bit to decelerate.
The entrance of the cave was right in front of the two dragons. However Hyruu turned back, looking at the landscape from the cliff. His wings were slightly extended, as if embracing the panorama.
"You can see my whole territory from here." he declared. "It ranges from the river up there to the sea."
For some reason his voice showed some pride, even though it was in fact a fairly small territory.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 am

Aquamarine beat her wings and took off after him, shaking herself and doing a couple loop-the-loops in the air to rid herself of water. She alighted down onto the cave, moving and standing relatively close to Hyruu. However, she did back up when he extended his wings. "Thi' i' beautaful, darlin'. An' i's cool tha' sum water runs through yer territory." she said, sitting down and staring out at the territory with interest. Howevee, she did not display this interest. She merely acted casual and flirtatious as usual. "Maybe ah coul' live here sum day."
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:18 am

Hyruu retracted his wings, realizing he was bothering the water dragoness with them. Somehow it pleased him that Aquamarine found his territory nice.
"Yeah, I really like this territory. It has everything I need, a bit of forest, a river, the beach and a cliff for my cave." he replied to her first statement.
The grey dragon suddenly realized he was actually bragging about his territory. That was strange, he who usually was shy and humble... Why was he feeling the need to do that ? This was leaving him slightly puzzled, even though he managed not to show it.
However Aquamarine's second statement clearly surprised Hyruu. The way it was said was odd. She clearly didn't mean she was liking the territory and wanting a similar one, it really felt like she wished she actually was living in his territory. Why would she want this ? The grey dragon again felt like he was missing something, something extremely obvious.
"Erm, yeah, I guess you could..." he replied, not managing to hide his surprise to her statement.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:19 am

Aquamarine turned to Hyruu as he was speaking. As he spoke of her response to living in the territory, she caught the surprise on his face. "Anywho, darlin', are ya hungry? I's aroun' noon an' ah bet'ya are." She said, her eyes drifting over to the territory below, as if she were motioning for the two to hubt together.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:46 am

Hyruu nodded, still not really knowing what to think about the dragoness's former declaration. She had switched topics like nothing happened, leaving the grey dragon still as puzzled as before.
"Well, yeah, now that you mention it..." he replied, obviously still puzzled by what Aquamarine had said.
Hyruu didn't reply for a few seconds before Blinking, seeming to have only understood what the dragoness had said.
"There's a nice post to hunt near the river. I guess we're heading there then ?"
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Aquamarine nodded. "Mm, alrigh'. Bu' you lead, ah'm no' used ta this place." she said, fanning out her wings the slightest begore looking at Hyruu. It was true, she had never been to this territory before.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Hyruu nodded again and extended his wings before jumping off the cliff, flying toward the spot he mentioned. He looked behind him to make sure the dragoness was following. During the time of the flight, the grey dragon thought again at Aquamarine's words. First she wanted to see his cave, then her saying she could definitively live here... He really had the feeling he was missing something important there. He then shook his head. Now wasn't the moment to think about that, and besides it probably didn't mean anything.
The grey dragon landed in a clearance near the river, and waited for Aquamarine to land.
"I've never hunted with someone else in fact. What's the strategy ? One scaring the preys toward the other ?" he then wondered.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Aquamarine followed him, her take-off strategy slightly different. She beat her wings first, rather than leaping off, so she could rise upwards instead of plummeting and rising. She gently alighted beside him moments later, shaking her wings around before folding them into her sides. "That'll work, though ah was gonna suggest us jus'... Ya know, flyin' aroun' and attackin' groups of 'em or jus' seperataly."
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:23 am

Hyruu tilted his head, weighing the different options available to them.
"We don't really need to hunt separately, a deer for us two should be enough. As for flying around... well, this isn't really how I am used to hunt. Come with me, you'll see what I'm meaning."
The grey dragon walked in the direction of the river, stopping at the bush right before. Several deers were gathered there, drinking. That was exactly what he needed.
"Just go on the right and then scare them toward the left. I'll be there." he whispered to Aquamarine before heading toward the said location.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next